Jan in California Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught my breath as the two women cooed and petted and hugged.

Annie stood up, stretching her long, sexy body as my cum dripped from her mouth and her cum ran down her leg. I ogled. My penis pulsed and started growing. Annie could only roll her eyes. "I guess I can't blame you for this one."

She wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

"No no, Annie," I chided playfully. "No touching. Only watching."

She pouted, slowly stroking the shaft as it got longer in her hand. "Too bad. You do have a great cock, Dad."

I held a finger to my lips. "Don't tell your mother."

Jan stepped between Annie and me, replacing her hand on my cock. "Let me take care of this. I suspect we've come close to breaking enough laws already, tonight."

Annie started gathering her clothes. As fun as it is to undress a woman, there is a wonderful alchemy to watching her put everything back in captivity.

Jan and I stayed naked, escorting Annie to the door. She gave Jan a huge hug, then a long deep kiss.

"Thank you for seeing ... whatever you saw in me. I've never felt so free to experiment and experience. And I have never cum like that last one. She lifted Jan's left arm to kiss the fingertips through the splint. "And I may never again."

"And as for you, you big stud," She gave me a long hug and a short kiss. "Thank you for sharing her with me. I'm sorry I was so rude last time. You caught me by surprise and I overreacted. I'm sure ... whatsernane... is a wonderful woman."

"She is," I said.

"And a great fuck," Jan added.

Annie was speechless once again. Jan filled the space, "If you're ever in Dallas, I'd love to hook you up."

"Not just she and I, I hope?"

"I would be happy to join in."

I waved. "And I'll watch."

Jan squeezed my dick, "You think Carm will let you just watch?" She pressed pre-cum, or maybe it was leftover cum, from the tiny slit. "That's not very likely."

Jan held the drop of fluid on her fingertips for Annie, who licked it off and smiled.

"I better go," Annie said with a sigh. "Dad, see you at Christmas, if not sooner. And Jan, thanks for the fist-bump, sister."

Jan laughed. "Always a pleasure. I'll be here for a while. We should get together, for soe girl-time."

Annie jumped on the opportunity. "Shopping tomorrow. I have a dozen places I want to take you, that he would be bored silly at. I'll pick you up at 10."

"That is a plan," They shared another hug and a kiss. Jan sent Annie on her way with a lingering pat on the butt.

We watched Annie drive off before we closed the door. I squeezed Jan's ass as we walked through the house.

"Always a pleasure? How many times have you fisted someone?"

Jan smiled. "A woman?"

"For the moment."

"I've never fisted a woman before. Annie was my first."

"Really?"

We walked into the kitchen. I sighed as I looked at the useless meal.

Jan continued, "I've had it done to me, but," she paused, remembering, "so intense."

I picked up the pot and emptied it into the disposal.

"What made you think she'd go for it?"

Jan gathered the utensils, putting them in the sink as I turned on the water.

"I'm not sure. Her sex noises were so quiet. Almost inhibited. I felt challenged. I wanted to see if I could get a rise out of her."

"She loved it, that's for sure." I turned off the water and reached for the sponge. "She must get her love of fisting from her mother."

"The one you divorced?"

I nodded.

"Stupid man."

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

A Day at Work Ends with a Private Lingerie show

The next morning, I woke up with an arm draped over Jan's stomach, my face only inches from her breast. I shifted my head to kiss the side of the soft bulging flesh. Jan moaned, laying her hand on my head and squirming closer.

The phone on my nightstand beeped. Jan groaned, "Yours or mine?"

"Mine," I rolled over and read the screen. It was a text message from the Second Assistant Director of my current project. PROBLEM. COME TO THE SET. URGENT! The all-caps were hers. I started tapping a reply.

"Something important?" Jan cuddled onto my chest, letting her fingers play in the soft hairs.

"When a 2nd AD sends me a text at 8 in the morning, someone thinks it's important." I was still typing.

"What are you telling them?"

"I'm letting them know it's officially my day off and I was about to eat the pussy of the most beautiful woman on the planet."

Jan smiled and cooed. "Aw, Lover, I know. But you better go see what they want." Her fingers moved from my chest to my pubes. "It might actually be important."

"I promise, it is not," I lifted her hand to my lips, kissing the fingertips, "and if you keep doing that, I will be out of a job."

She giggled, "Then I'll have you all to myself!"

I sat up, trying to ignore my cock which bobbed just above my thigh. I turned my head to look at her. She was looking at me with big, innocent eyes and squeezing one of her nipples. "With luck, it won't take long. Will you wait for me, my dearest love?" I said with only a hint of sarcasm.

"Nope," she said, sitting up on her side of the bed. (I was already thinking of it as "her side.") Annie is picking me up at 10 to go shopping. I need to shower and douche," she was smirking.

"Girl's time, you know."

I staggered to the bathroom. "Great. How am I supposed to get anything done with that image in my head?"

I heard Jan giggle again as I closed the bathroom door.

15 minutes later, I was standing next to my kitchen counter, drinking the coffee Jan had just made. She looked me up and down, wrinkling her nose. "You couldn't find any clothes with more wrinkles than those?"

"Not in the time I have," I kissed her nose. "Send me a pic if you ladies find anything interesting,"

"And if the most interesting thing I find is your daughter's cunt?"

I actually caught myself debating, as I remembered Annie sitting in my living room, her legs wide apart, defiantly displaying her privates as they dripped with cum. "Yeah, no. Don't send that. Not sure my insurance would cover all the therapy. Bye, darling."

"Good bye, Lover," as I went out the door.

When I reached the set, I discovered the "problem" was something within my purview to deal with. I told the 1st AD that it would take an hour to sort out, and he and the director should work out a new schedule for the day. Unfortunately, that reworked schedule involved several more hours for me. The 2nd AD's comment that "Well, you're here, anyway," did not help the situation.

I sent Jan a text, letting her know my day will go longer than I thought, and began setting up a small work station for myself. A few minutes later the phone chirped with Jan's ring-tone. It was a text message addressed to both Annie and I. Sorry to hear you're stuck. Annie and I are keeping busy. The attached photo was of Jan in a small dressing room, provocatively posing wearing a navy blue, floral lace one-piece mesh Teddy bodysuit.

I almost dropped my phone.

I sent back, The day will take longer if I have to keep stopping to jack off.

Pics or it didn't happen. was Jan's reply.

I set out to get some actual work done. I was starting to make progress when Jan chirped again, to both me and Annie.

I don't mean to distract you, Lover, but do you prefer this or the blue one? Another photo, this one of Jan, straddling the changing room bench, flashing the snap crotch of a green lace bodysuit with very deep V down the center of her chest, her nipples peeking through.

I quickly ducked into the portable toilet, dropped my pants and snapped a pic of my very hard dick. Without thinking, I hit SEND to REPLY ALL before pulling up my pants to get back to work.

The phone beeped again, this time it was Annie's ring tone. Thanks, DAD. Now I have to rub one out. Jan, will you help?

I shook my head and forced myself to concentrate. This time they waited a full 30 minutes before the text came in from Annie's number. Jan was wearing a bright red, satin chemise v-neck. Annie had the phone at arm's length so I could see she was holding the chemise open, showing me Jan's tits and nipples behind a lace teddy. Annie's eyes were wild and her tongue hung from her mouth lasciviously. Having fun. Wish you were here.

Fighting the image of stuffing that stupid grin with my cock, I chose not to respond to this one.

Ten minutes. Jan's ring tone. Last one, I promise, Lover. My favorite. She was wearing a black half-bra that lifted her big tits, pushing her nipples into clear view. Black lace panties matched the silk thigh-high stockings that shaped her legs all the way up.

There was nothing to say except I love this one.

Me, too, Lover.

Me, too, Dad.

The last I heard from the dynamic duo was when Annie's phone sent me a picture of Jan's feet on a small stool. A pair of delicate hands were holding her toes, while brushing red polish on the smallest one. Even the tiny Filipino manicurist is getting in on the action. She has great fingers. Very expensive pedicure. You better appreciate it, old man. Then nothing for the rest of the day. After a few more hours, I called Jan as I was getting in the car. I guess I should not have been surprised that she was breathless and a little hoarse.

"Hell ... aw hell ... hello Lover. Are you on your way home?"

"I am, finally. Did you two enjoy your day?"

"Did we enjoy our day?" I heard giggling. Jan sighed, "Yes, in fact, Lover, we are still enjoying it. I don't know where your daughter learned to eat pussy, but a lot of men I know could take lessons."

"Present company excluded," Annie yelled from the background, laughing again.

"OK, ladies. If I stop to get food on the way, should I get enough for three?"

"None for me, Lover. I'm stuffed."

I heard Annie grabbing the phone, her voice clearer, "Or, she will be once you get here."

"And Annie?" I asked, "Will you need stuffing?"

"Aw, Dad, don't tease a girl like that. No, I need to get home. But you two have fun. Jan, I expect a full report! Bye now." She hung up.

I made it home in double time, but Annie had already left. In her place I found Jan, waiting at the door, wearing the outfit in her last picture, with the addition of spike heels that lifted her to perfect kissing level. The lace panties held a bit of a crinkle from the subtle texture of the white stubble. My arms slid around her as my tongue parted her lips. There was a tanginess I don't normally notice. I pulled my head back, grinning. "Is that Annie?"

"Oh drat," she pouted. "I brushed my teeth and everything."

I licked around her mouth and her cheeks, then sucked her exposed nipples. "I think you missed some."

Jan kissed me deeply, then, "I want to say it was all her fault,"

"This time," I added.

She shrugged. "This time. We were taking fun pictures," she gestured to her sexy outfit, "and then she was kissing me and sucking my nipples and fucking me with her fingers."

"And when you told her to stop, as I'm sure you did."

"Oh, yes, Lover. I distinctly said, 'Suck my clit, you overheated horndog,'" she shrugged, "Or something like that."

I slipped my arm around her waist as I turned us to walk into the house.

"And do I have to sniff and lick you everywhere for evidence of my daughter's cum?"

"Um... not everywhere. Not my ass."

"This time?"

"Um hm."

I opened the door to the master bedroom and was assaulted by the heady fragrance of female sex. I took a deep breath. "I must have just missed her."

"No, Lover. Maybe twenty minutes. I meant to open the windows, but ..." she gestured to the king-sized bed, which was more wet than dry. "That would have meant standing up and I just did not have the strength."

I took her in my arms, pressing my large bulge against her stomach.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Fuck me. Now."

"And waste all the time you and my daughter spent choosing that lingerie," I ran my fingers over her nipples, "getting it just right," and down to caress with the exposed flesh of her thighs above her stockings, "by tearing it off in a moment's passion?"

"Well, Lover, that is its designed purpose."

"Oh, no." I quickly kicked off my shoes, pulled off my pants, shirt, and socks, then lowered my box briefs, freeing the hard saft to bob and bounce. "I say the designed purpose..." I hopped onto the bed, backward, settling my butt against the pillows before wrapping my shaft with one hand and cradling my large balls with the other. "Is for you to take it off. For me." I raised one finger, "Slowly."

Jan stood in the middle of my bedroom floor, looking a bit lost. It's true, I didn't leave her much to work with in terms of a strip-tease, considering very little of her was covered at all. But I had to do something to get her back for fucking Annie when I couldn't be here to at least watch. Even if it was something I knew she'd enjoy.

Without saying a word, she walked to the night stand and picked up her phone. Hitting a few buttons, she started a playlist of new age piano music. Gentle, easy, but with a definite rhythm that caught in her hips. She tapped the screen twice more and propped it against the lamp, I guessed so she could watch the progression of songs.

She backed up to her spot in the middle of the large area rug, never taking her eyes off my erect cock. Her hips were swaying but her arms remained at her side. She let her head roll, then brought it back so her eyes landed on my crotch once again. I was still stroking my shaft and letting my fingers play at the base of my scrotum.

She bent her elbows, keeping her palms to her side, sliding them over her hips, then up her waist. At her ribs, she pushed her hands toward each other, across her chest, each filling with the opposite tit. When she brought her hands down, the fingers hooked over the cups, pulling the bra down to drape loosely across her hips. Her tits hung thick and proud, the large pink nipples riding high for a mother of two, protruding toward me, begging to be sucked. Putting her hands back on her breasts, Jan squeezed them, pressing the boobs until they flattened out, as much as they could, forcing the excess off to both sides.

As her hips continued to keep time, she slid her hands to the sides of her tits. Pushing them together and up, she tilted her head forward, extending her tongue to lick the nipples, flicking at them until they grew even larger.

Jan's eyes still frozen on my dick, I squeezed the shaft upward, forcing a blob of pre-cum through the slit. Her eyes got big and hungry. Her tongue darted across her lips. I put the palm of my hand over the head, then pushed down, spreading the pre-cum around the thick ridge of the head. I groaned, in spite of myself, and Jan mewed, "Oh, Lover."

I smiled and nodded as I twisted my fist around the head like trying to remove the tight lid of a large jar. My hips jerked and more pre-cum oozed out. I scooped this up with two fingers, holding it up to the light. I took a moment to admire it. Behind my fingers, out of focus I saw Jan, pinching her nipples as her mouth hung open. I licked my fingers clean.

Jan's face hardened as she began dancing again, moving toward me, cocking her hips left, then right in time with the beat. When she got close, she lifted one foot onto the high bed. Her panties gapped, giving me a glimpse of her pussy lips. She leaned forward, her tits dropping on both sides of her thigh. Her long fingers undid the buckle on the shoe strap. Balancing with one hand on the nightstand, she lifted her foot and pushed the heel onto my chest. I held her ankle, lifting the shoe from the foot. She started to pull back, but I grabbed her arm to steady her as I brought the silk-clad foot to my mouth. I sucked her toes through the thin fabric. Her eyelids fluttered and her tits rose and fell with heavy breaths.

Holding her eyes with mine, I turned my head just enough to get the tiny seam of the stocking between my teeth. Her eyes went wide as I bit and chewed for a second until the seam snapped. The tight material peeled back around her toes. I kissed the shining red nail, licking between her big toe and the next. I sucked the two center toes at once, my tongue playing under them. Jan flinched, but I pressed my thumb into her insole, negating any ticklishness. I paid special attention to her pinkie toe. Kissing, licking, sucking, scrapping the polish off with teeth then swallowing it, effectively ruining the expensive pedicure.

Jan pulled her foot back, gritting her teeth behind a smile. "God damn you. Just for that, I won't let you have the other foot."

I sat up suddenly, grabbing her wrist as I pushed her back into the soft chair in the far corner of the room. I grabbed her other ankle, pulling the shoe loose without unbuckling, then grabbing the top of the stocking, peeling it down so forcefully that it split, tearing into long runs as it lost all the elastic.

I threw it to one side and grabbed her foot, putting my mouth around all five toes. Jan hollered, but did not resist. I'd never had a kink for toes before, but Annie's picture and patronizing comment had put me over the top. My tongue slid between the toes. Again, when I got to the smallest toe, I gave it special attention, flicking and sucking it like a clit.

The symbolism was not lost on Jan. "Oh God, yes, lover. Suck me. Fuck me."

With that idea bouncing in my head, I took her other foot in my other hand. One foot bare and one half covered in silk, I sat up straight on my knees and brought the insoles on either side of my throbbing cock. Pressing them together, I started to fuck Jan's feet.

"Oh, Lover that is so hot," she cried, pulling at her nipples.

I tilted my head forward and spit on the head of my cock, letting it run down like lube on a titty-fuck. I stared at Jan who was humping forward and mauling her tits. I could feel my balls tightening.

Suddenly, my abdomen tightened and I squeezed her feet to my cock, spewing cum all over her toes and my fingers. I held hands up to my face, inhaling the distinctive smell of male cum.

With a loud groan, Jan shoved her hands into her panties. Through the thin lace, I could see the fingers pushed under her, sliding into her pussy. She fucked herself, climaxing quickly after the long build-up. I moved the tip of my tongue next to the cum in my hands. Jan whimpered, "No, please," and pulled her fingers from her cunt, holding them out to me in trade, her cum for mine.

I waited. Her eyes pleaded. "My cum," I said. "Not Annie's?"

Jan smiled, "Not this time."

I leaned forward, holding my fingers under her nose as she moved hers near my mouth. I licked her fingers, then sucked and slurped the cum down my throat. Jan was pushing her mouth over my fingers, bobbing as if she was giving head, forcing my fingers to the back of her throat.

"God baby, your tongue feels wonderful."

"Um hm. Tastes good, too."

I stood up, scooping her into my arms and laying her on the bed. She squirmed for a moment at the half-wet/half-crusty, but all-nasty bed sheets. Then, "Fuck it," she grabbed my dick, pulling me onto the bed and into her mouth. I threw my legs over her head, moving my hips in an easy rhythm as yanked her panties aside and lowered my lips to her cunt. I licked her clit and fingered her pussy as she coaxed my cock to grow even bigger in her mouth. I felt my balls slap her face when I sped up. My fingers were pumping in and out of her now-soaking pussy. She jerked her hips at my face, faster as she got closer. She squeezed my balls. They tightened and let go of their load, filling her mouth with cum. Jan swallowed quickly, screaming "FUCK," as her orgasm engulfed her body. Her thighs closed around my ears, but I could still hear her string of expletives as her orgasm peaked, then wound down.