Jan in California Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nudged my hips, and I rolled off, shifting around so I could kiss her. "Hmm," she cooed, licking my face. "My cum."

"Mmm," I tried to sound philosophical. "Even if it's my cum, or my daughter's cum, or Carmella's cum, or Claire or Roxanne's cum. In the end, it's all for you."

Her eyes sparkled and her smile was soft and romantic. "You're so full of shit, Lover."

"True," I nodded. "Too true."

"But that reminds me," she leaned over me. I kissed her nipples as they passed my face. She rolled back with her phone from the nightstand.

The playlist had long since ended. She tapped twice more and showed me the screen. There was Jan, swaying and strutting to the music.

"You recorded it? Why?"

"I thought it might be fun." She tapped the JUMP AHEAD button and there I was, on my knees between her legs, jerking off with her feet. "Gotta love that ass flex when you cum. I could watch that all day, Lover." She tapped again, and we were locked in a sixty-nine, both of us focused on the other's ultimate pleasure.

Jan stopped the playback. "In case we get bored during my stay."

"Unlikely."

"Yeah, but we haven't done any of the tourist stuff on Carm's list."

"Like sex with my friend at the museum? Even Carm didn't get to do that."

"Perfect!" Jan cheered and started checking the museum website.

I realized I'd better make some calls in the morning.

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

A Day at the Museum

I woke up early the next morning, kissed Jan's forehead and crept out of bed. I closed the bedroom door on my way out so any noises from the second bathroom down the hall, or from the kitchen coffee maker, would not wake the goddess in my bed. She'd had a very busy day, yesterday, and I hoped to arrange for something equally special today. The trick would be to keep it subtle so no one got the wrong idea or had their feelings hurt.

I looked at the clock on the microwave to make sure it wasn't too early to call. It rang twice before the rich alto voice answered, "Well if it isn't a ghost from my checkered past. Will I get to see you twice in a month?"

"Chevonne, good morning. Has it already been a month? Wow."

"Thereabouts. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Are you still working at the movie museum?"

"Yep. Two more weeks before the exhibit closes. You and your sexy gal pal want to take me up on my offer for free admission?"

"Sexy, yes. Different gal. And the free pass, definitely. But this time, I was wondering if you could arrange to spend more time with us."

"Like a private tour or something?"

I paused, "Or something."

She heard the hesitation in my voice. She put on her "street tramp" persona. "You pimpin' now, White Boy?"

My heart skipped a beat when she called me by her favorite nickname. I smiled at the memory.

"No, not pimping. We've talked about the museum and she's anxious to meet you."

"Anxious huh? Seems to me your last lady was 'anxious' to meet me and you kept her to yourself."

"I promise that won't happen here."

"What won't happen? Are you steering me into a three-way?"

"No, Chevonne..."

"Because, if you are, I'm all in! I've been doing nothing but work since I got to L.A. and when I saw you so happy and sexy last time, it made me realize I miss my white boys' big dick. And if your taste in women is consistent, I'm getting wet already."

I was glad I had kept it subtle.

"OK, look, Chevonne, this is just an idea that we might have some fun together, but no promises have been made beyond just a visit to the museum. Can we play it by ear?"

"Ear, nose, and throat. However you want to play it, White Boy. How about this, I'll get you a walk-in for 2PM. That will give you a chance to enjoy the museum, and somewhere along the way, we'll run into each other and see how it goes. How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect, Chevonne. We'll be there at 2. Bye, and thank you."

"See you then, White Boy."

I hung up, hoping that I didn't have to remind her not to call me that when we met.

"Where will we be by 2?" Jan wandered from the bedroom, wiping the sleep from her eyes, wearing nothing but my Buckaroo Banzai t-shirt. The rock star's eyes were right where her nipples plumped out.

"That was my friend Chevonne. She's going to arrange free tickets for the movie museum."

"Chevonne is the sexy museum friend," she unconsciously tugged the front of the t-shirt between her legs, rubbing softly. I realized I was never going to wash that shirt again.

"That was according to Carm. You will have to decide for yourself. Coffee?"

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

After a relaxing morning of coffee, sex with Buckaroo Banzai (file under things I never thought I'd say), shower, and brunch at Ysabel, we made the short hop to the movie museum arriving just before 2:00.

It didn't take long to realize that Jan was not the movie buff that Carm was. While I knew this intellectually, to see it happen experientially was an eye opener. As we strolled through the large mezzanine on the second floor, I noticed that she reacted to the Hollywood Artifacts and industry memorabilia the way others might respond in a museum of fine art. They acknowledge the importance, but it just doesn't speak to them. Not a dealbreaker in terms of our relationship, but something to keep in mind.

"There you are!" We both turned to see Chevonne walking toward us, arms outstretched.

Chevonne was a striking woman. She wore a black blazer over a bright yellow, button down blouse. Her black, knee-length skirt parted at a side slit as her dark legs flashed beneath. Born and raised in Trinidad, she was much taller than Jan to the point where a strong hug put Jan's face into Chevonne's large breasts; a situation I noticed neither of them avoided.

"Chevonne, this is my friend Jan. Jan, Chevonne lives in Trinidad, but was brought in to help coordinate the temporary exhibit on African-American filmmakers."

Jan's eyes sparkled as she leaned back from the hug. "Oh, that exhibit is fascinating! I had no idea there were so many black-owned film companies in the 1930s and 40s. It must have worked to the advantage of the struggling black craftsmen to have a place that would hire them without bias."

I blinked, not realizing Jan had been paying attention as we walked through those rooms.

Chevonne tilted her head and dropped her arm over my shoulder, her idiosyncratic way of letting you know she accepts you. "I like her, White Boy. You better keep this one."

I cringed at the nickname, struggling to move on. "Chevonne is the one who got us in."

"Oh yes, thank you. It's a marvelous facility."

"Maybe one of the best I've worked in."

"And Chevonne has covered a lot of ground."

Both of the women stared at me.

"Did you...?" Chevonne tilted her head and threw her arm over Jan's shoulder, "Did White Boy just call me a slut? Cover a lot of ground, my ass."

"No ... I meant ..."

"I know what you meant. I can get you kicked out of here as easily as I got you in." She pulled Jan aside. "Not you, honey, I'm falling in love with you. Come on. Have you ever seen a room full of Oscar statues?" With her arm still over Jan's shoulders, I saw Chevonne stretch her fingers to caresses the shorter woman's nipple through her shirt. She noticed me watching and swatted my butt as they walked past. When I reacted, Chevonne looked over her shoulder and winked at me.

The three of us spent the next few hours going from room to room; taking our time, strolling, laughing, talking movies and history. I don't think we even got around to the normal, mundane small talk. At one point, Chevonne and Jan laughed at something one of them had said. Again, Chevonne threw her arm over Jan's shoulder and tilted her head, as was her habit. And, again caressed Jan's nipple which reacted noticeably.

When a staff member caught up to Chevonne and pulled her aside, Jan put her hand on my chest and looked into my eyes. "How long ago did you two date?"

I shrugged, "Before I was married, obviously. I was maybe 35 and she was 25. Just kids, really, but we had a lot of fun together and have stayed in touch. What made you ask?"

"The way you are together. Very relaxed, very familiar, very intimate, even."

"Speaking of intimate, someone was getting a little nipple action, hm?"

Jan blushed, unconsciously bringing her hand to her breast. "You noticed, too? I thought it was an accident or my imagination until the third time when she actually pinched my nipple and I squeaked."

I chuckled, "I guess I missed that one."

"Are you two OK these days? I don't want you to step in on my behalf, but will you be alright if I make a move on her?"

"As long as I can at least watch, though I don't know if Chevonne will settle for that."

Jan swatted my chest playfully. "Listen to you, Mr. No Woman Can Resist Me. If I have to lick another woman's ass to make my point again, so help me I will."

"I don't think that will be necessary, and here she comes."

Chevonne joined us, apologizing for being called away. I said, "It's almost 6 and I'm getting hungry." I looped my elbow through Jan's, "Any one else up for dinner? Chevonne, can you join us?"

"I can do better than that. I know just the place. They've put me up in the W Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard. Very posh. Very Hollywood. There's a terrific French restaurant downstairs. Do we like French food?"

"I like everything French,' Jan said, grinning.

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

The W hotel is not hard to find for anyone who lives in town. Within 20 minutes we had dropped the car with the valet. As we walked toward the door, Chevonne pulled up behind us, she flashed a hotel key at the valet and pointed to our car. Then she drove up to us, "You are guests of the museum tonight. See you inside. Get comfortable. There may be a wait." She drove off toward the hotel guest parking.

She was right. There was a wait, but not too bad for Los Angeles. We had some drinks, and then some more. No one was slurring their words, but everyone was getting much more comfortable.

The meal was wonderful, from apple pork belly bites to linguine with muscles and clams. And two bottles of wine.

The conversation was going so well, that we decided to skip desert and go up to Chevonne's room for room-service ice cream.

The hotel room was a religious experience. Huge corner windows looked out over Hollywood and Sunset boulevards. Despite the bustle of traffic and tourists below, the room itself was quiet and peaceful. A giant white leather sofa curved along the window wall, dotted with colorful pillows. Chevonne said, when she first saw it, she thought there had been some mistake, but it turned out the motion picture academy had a corporate deal with the hotel.

Chevonne threw her blazer over a chair and dropped onto the sofa, her dark skin contrasting with the white leather. She opened the top four buttons of her blouse, letting a black lace bra peek out from underneath.

"Get comfortable, you two. Let a load out. Or take off...something.

Everyone chuckled. Jan pulled off her sneakers and sat on the sofa very close to Chevonne. She had undone a few buttons herself. Since I was wearing a pull-over shirt, I only had one button to open, and I was just drunk enough to do it. Popping open the button of my fly, I relaxed back and watched the two women.

"That museum is amazing," Jan enthused. "May I ask if you know how much of the operating costs is private donations and how much comes from corporate sponsors?"

Chevonne waved the question away. "That's work stuff," she leaned close to Jan's face. "I wanted to talk about you, sexy lady. What's been keeping you busy in La La Land?"

Jan blushed, "Well, sex mostly,"

Chevonne's laugh was a burst of delight.

"Lots of sex. In fact, the museum is the first tourist thing we've done."

"Really? Shame on you, White Boy. You got to get this woman out." She gestured to the window. "Stars in the sidewalk, footprints in cement, we got it going on!"

I saw Jan's eyes sparkle, again. Chevonne was smart, funny, irreverent, and sexy as can be. All the things Jan admired in a partner.

"Chevonne forgive me, but why do you call him White Boy?"

Chevonne put her hand on Jan's arm. "I'm sorry, honey. It's an old habit. He told you we once dated, right?"

Jan nodded.

"And you've seen this man with his pants off, I take it?"

Another nod, this one with a smile.

"Jan, let me tell you, the first time I saw that dick of his, I didn't believe it. I'm sorry if I'm generalizing, but every man I had ever been with, who was that big, was black. When we had sex, I had to keep my eyes open and the lights on to remind me he's white."

Jan burst into laughter. "I never thought of it that way. Well done, White Boy."

I chuckled and shook my head.

Chevonne finished laughing and took a breath. "Any way, we were talking about doing the town." Chevonne tilted her head. "What is the very next thing you want to do, Jan?"

Jan looked at the woman from Trinidad, so beautiful with her head tilted in a graceful arc, who had just shared something personal, something intimate. "What I'd like to do Chevonne, is lick your neck."

There was a long moment of silence. I saw an instant of panic in Jan's eyes, as if she had miscalculated the signals. Then Chevonne reached her long arm out to the other woman, palm up. The "street" act was gone. I almost didn't hear what she said.

"Come here."

Jan's natural elegance took over. She laced her white fingers in Chevonne's dark ones and slid across the cushions.

Chevonne tilted her head a bit more, pulling Jan in. "Here?"

Jan floated against the taller woman, putting a soft kiss at the base of her neck. "There."

I saw her tongue unroll, the tip just touching the dark skin. She leaned a bit closer, flattening her tongue before licking up along the graceful curve, leaving a delightfully wet trail.

Still holding Jan's hand, Chevonne brought it to her breast, massaging her tit with Jan's fingers. Both women moaned, softly.

When Jan's mouth reached Chevonne's ear, she nibbled the earlobe before kissing down her cheekbone to find her mouth. Jan gave a quick kiss to her lips, then paused to look into the very deep brown eyes.

"May I make love to you, Chevonne?"

Chevonne's voice was an intense whisper. "I dearly wish you would."

They kissed. I could see their throats moving and cheeks puffing as their tongues introduced themselves to one another. Still under Chevonne's hand, Jan's fingers took control of the breast; lifting and squeezing the thick flesh.

Chevonne laced the dark fingers of her other hand through my lover's thick white hair, pulling her tighter as their passion increased.

I pulled off my shirt and started rubbing the bulge at the front of my pants.

Chevonne's hand moved from her breast to cup and squeeze Jan's butt cheek through her soft slacks. Jan humped up, throwing one leg over Chevonne's lap, bringing her other hand into the game by massaging both tits.

Chevonne groaned into the kiss, moving her other hand to Jan's ass.

Jan pulled the yellow blouse open, kissing down the dark throat and into Chevonne's cleavage. She was frantically undoing the other buttons, opening the colorful blouse to reveal Chevonne's breasts inside a black lace bra.

"Oh fuck," Jan shouted. Chevonne had brought one leg up between Jan's thighs and was grinding the white woman's crotch onto it. Jan's head was back and her eyes closed as she dry humped the bare leg.

"Ah, fuck me," Jan yanked the blouse off Chevonne's shoulders and started kissing Chevonne's tits as her hands fumbled at her back, searching for the bra clasp.

Chevonne lowered her leg, and Jan whimpered, dropping down to keep grinding her clit. Chevonne let go of her ass, instead, gently cupping her face and lifting it from her tits. She kissed Jan, tenderly. "What do you say we get organized about this?"

"Organized?"

She nudged Jan to stand up, which she did with some regret. Chevonne stood in front of her, dropping the blouse and turning her back. When she looked over her shoulder and winked at my lover, Jan grinned and quickly unclasped the bra.

It fell away as Chevonne turned around, facing us both.

I had nearly forgotten how much I enjoyed Chevonne's tits. Large and full, her areolae were the biggest I'd ever seen, with thick black nipples the size of the first knuckle on my index finger.

I kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants. I started rubbing the growing wet spot in my boxer briefs.

Jan leaned forward to kiss the huge nipples. Chevonne pulled Jan's shirt from her jeans and unbuttoned the rest of the way down. Groaning as Jan moved her mouth to the other nipple, Chevonne paused to admire Jan's breasts in their white lace bra. "Oh, Jan, you are so damn sexy," she crooned as she reached for the button on her slacks.

Jan's fingers found the zipper on the side of Chevonne's skirt, sliding it open as dark fingers did the same for Jan's pants. In seconds they were both standing nude except underwear. Chevonne smiled at Jan's white panties. "Silk with blue janes. The lady has style," She stepped close, her erect nipples pressing to the front of Jan's bra. She hooked one finger between the two large cups. "I don't think we need this anymore, do you?"

Jan quickly reached back and unhooked the wide clasp. She brought her arms forward, allowing the other woman to lift her bra off and toss it away.

I caught it. Immediately I had my underwear off and was wrapping the warm cups around my cock.

Chevonne had taken a step back to gaze at my alabaster Moon Goddess. "My darling Jan, you are exquisite." She bent forward, planting a small kiss on the short line of stitches above the right nipple. "Even your wounds speak of strength in battle. And your healing calls to the power of love."

I paused in my self-abuse. I had no idea Chevonne was a poet at heart.

She kissed Jan's breast again, this time to one side. Her hands went to Jan's hips as they started to sway. She kissed one pink nipple, leaving her lips on it as Jan took a deep breath. Jan wrapped her fingers into the dark curls on Chevonne's head. She discovered several hair pins and removed them one by one. Chevonne's hair seemed to expand, filling out as each pin was removed. When it seemed everything was set free, Jan buried her face in the pile of soft curls, enjoying the feel of them cascading around Chevonne's head and blanketing her pale tits.

Between the hair caressing her breasts and Chevonne's persistent kissing and sucking of her nipples, Jan's hips started jerking forward and back. Her lust was in search of more.

I was reminded of the first time Jan and I made love. We were interrupted by a colleague of hers, a stunning African-American woman, who made love to both of us.

She reached down, slipping her fingers into the waistband of Chevonne's black lace panties. "Mm hm," Chevonne hummed her delight, sending a small shiver through Jan's nipple. Jan pulled the panties away from Chevonne's wide hips, lowering them as far as she could reach without taking her tit from Chevonne's gifted tongue. The elastic gripped, mid-thigh.

Chevonne stood up. Jan gasped at the cool air on her damp nipples. "I'll do you if you do me," she said as the slipped her hand down the front of Jan's white silk. I stared and Jan moaned as the long dark fingers slid down, curling toward her pussy. Chevonne caught the back of the panties and pulled down with both hands.

"Christ, yes," Jan groaned as the air hit her pussy.

Chevonne knelt in front of her as Jan lifted first one foot, then the other, stepping out of the panties. As with her bra, Chevonne tossed the panties to me without looking. I held them to my nose, inhaling the familiar fragrance of Jan's damp cunt before I started sucking the warm, wet spot at the gusset.