Jan in California Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that Sir's ass?"

Jan nodded.

"You fingered his ass to make him cum in your mouth."

Another nod, "he loves it and I love it," Jan said defiantly raising her chin.

"Well, you nasty, sick, perverted, beautiful, sexy woman!" Kathryn reached back with her free hand, under the coat. "You made me suck your ass the other day."

"I made you?"

We all saw Kathryn shift her hips a bit, before she brought her hand back out, holding it under Jan's nose. "Now taste mine, Milady Janice."

Her eyes fired by lust, Jan grabbed Kathryn's hand and held it against her nostrils, inhaling the heady fragrance of the other woman's ass. Her mouth opened and her tongue snaked out, licking up one finger, then down the other, then sliding between, getting every morsel she could. Kathryn was awestruck, her chest heaving at this perverted, erotic, arousing display. I could smell her cunt from a few feet away.

Jan rocked her hips forward, pushing Kathryn's fingers into her own asshole, gasping and pumping them twice before pulling them out and forcing them under Kathryn's nose.

"Want it back, Milady?"

Kathryn sniffed Jan's ass on her fingers. Almost as if fighting against her own will, she ran her tongue between them, her eyes fluttering as she enjoyed the bitter tang of the white-haired woman's scat.

Kathryn struggled to gather together what dignity she could.

"Joshua," she didn't take her eyes from Jan's pussy, "how much will it trouble you if we delay take-off by, say, ten or fifteen minutes?"

"None at all, ma'am."

"Glad to hear it," Kathryn kissed Jan's labia.

Rather than complain, Jan threw her legs around Kathryn's shoulders, bending her knees to pull her closer to her clit. "Suck me, Milady Kathryn, make me the champion of the entire goddamn resort!"

Kathryn bent slightly forward to lick and suck Jan's willing cunt. I stepped close behind her, reaching around to cup Kathryn's tits, my hard cock nestling in the soft fur coat across her ass. Kathryn mewed around Jan's clit as I pinched and tugged her nipples.

I saw her insert a second finger into the dripping pussy. I started to thrust my hips forward, loving the feel of the soft fur on my dick.

Then Linda was behind me, reaching around to rub my cock. Her voice was soft in my ear. "Let's ruin this fur coat."

That got Kathryn's attention, "Not the fur! It's real silver fox! Five thousand dollars!"

I growled in her ear. "What is Jan's cunt worth to you, Kathryn?"

"Put it on our tab, Kathryn!" Linda almost shouted as she started jerking my cock with fresh enthusiasm.

"FUCK THE FUR!" Jan shouted, "EAT MY CUNT, KATHRYN. I'M SO CLOSE!"

I squeezed Kathryn's tits and tugged her nipples. She groaned, rocking her ass back against my cock which Linda was pumping like a pro. "I want to fuck you when you get back. I want this cock in my cunt before you go home."

As I've said, I can usually tell when Jan's reaching her climax. "GODDMAN YOU CLIT LICKING BITCH SO GODDAMN GOOD ARGH FUCK ME WITH THOSE MAGIC FINGERS KEEP EATING MY CUNT NEVER STOP NEVER FUCKING ... AAARHHHHH!"

I lurched forward as my balls tightened. "Cumming," was all I could say.

"YES," hissed Linda.

"NO!" screamed Kathryn, but it was too late. Linda was pumping my cock as stream after stream of cum shot across the beautiful fur. I buried my dick into the softness, still firing one load after another. Kathryn abandoned Jan's pussy to spin around and drop to her knees, trying to catch my cum in her mouth, then her hands. Linda laughed loudly as she fired my cock like a gun, targeting Kathryn's tits then her eyes, then finally letting her close her mouth around my head, sucking and licking as Linda kept stroking my shaft. I flinched and thrust into Kathryn's throat as my orgasm wound down. When I backed out, Kathryn stood up, pulling off the coat and turning it to show the giant blob of sticky cum. "It's ruined!" she cried.

Jan reached out. "Let me see it,"she said as if concerned. Kathryn handed the coat to her. Jan examined it carefully. She sniffed the wet spot, then licked it, then sucked at the cum. "Yep, that's my Lover," she smiled.

"Of course it is, you sat there while I ate your cunt and he jacked off in my silver fox!"

"I think you just coined one there, Kathryn. But since it is my Lover's cum, we all know where it belongs." She pressed the soft fur to her stubbled labia, pressing it firmer and lower, masturbating, spreading her cunt juice over my cum.

"Oh no," Kathryn whined.

"Oh God," Jan gasped as she quickly came again, letting her cum soak into the soft fur.

I heard Linda gasp in my ear. "Maybe I'll fuck both of you," she whispered.

"We need to get underway if we're going to catch the sunrise."

It was only then that I noticed Joshua standing behind Jan in the gondola, his large shaved cock dripping cum along his fingers.

"Right you are," Jan swung her legs around and dropped into the basket, straightening her skirt.

I was quick to climb in behind her. Armond handed me the insulated bag. "Lunch," is all he said.

Kathryn shook the coat at Joshua, "I am not paying for this ride," she threatened. Linda put her arm around Kathryn's shoulder, letting her finger tips play at her nipples. "Let's talk about that, Milady," she cooed as she nibbled the other woman's earlobe before calling, "Cast off!"

The other crew released the tie downs, watching the balloon drift up as they began rubbing each other. Linda was stroking Katheryn's cunt with fur.

Jan waved. "What a happy crew," she joked before looking up to take in the view.

Even only a few hundred feet off the ground, our perspective was starting to change. The resort became sprawling estate. We shouted and waved to Marge and Cooper who were out for an early morning walk, sans clothes of course.

Jan crouched down, resting her chin on her arms, crossed along the edge of the wicker. She gazed out as the large estate shrank to be just one of dozens of vineyards and farms and camping facilities scattered across the valley.

With a wink to Joshua, I lifted the back of Jan's skirt, exposing her bare butt.

"Sorry," horny Joshua suddenly became schoolmaster Joshua. "No nudity allowed below 1000 feet. County ordinance." He pointed to a circular altimeter with an arrow indicating 500 feet.

Jan laughed without looking back.

I stared at him, hoping he was joking. "You just stood there jacking off while your boss ate Jan's pussy and your wife all but fucked me with her words, while we were still on the ground!

"Now you're telling me I can't grease her ass so that I can butt-fuck her when we do reach 1001 feet?!"

"Sorry, I could lose my license," he explained while admiring Jan's bare ass.

"Who's going to know?!"

"Lover, I think this needs a woman's touch," she stood up from the rail and moved close to Joshua. "Rules are important, to be sure. And it's impossible to know when some bureaucratic asshole is going to enforce it, with no understanding of how difficult your job is." She unzipped his pants. "You must have women making passes at you all the time."

"Men, too," he said with a touch of pride.

"Of course," she opened his pants, lettting them drop to the floor. Joshua tried to object, but Jan cut him off. "With such a handsome cock, so smooth and clean. It's no wonder your wife can't wait to suck you." Jan lifted off her sweater, proudly displaying her large tits to poor Joshua, who never really had a chance. She ran her fingers around his shaven pubis. "But then, it seemed like she couldn't wait to suck my Lover's furry dick, as well.

"Do you want to see it, Joshua?" Jan winked at me and I yanked my pants down. My large dick bounced to attention from its nest in my thick salt-and-pepper curls. "How could she resist that? Like I can't resist," she crouched to all fours, licking the smooth skin around his his shaft, "wanting to suck this big dick into my hot, wet mouth," she arched her back, lifting her ass. I reached for her purse.

"Now my ass is out and your dick is out and his cock is out and my tits are out, yet we're only at," she glanced at the altimeter while keeping her mouth around his dick, "810 feet." She rocked back, licking Joshua's dick like it was her life's goal. "Think of the time we would have lost in that 200 feet." I had found the pink plastic bottle with the screw on top in her purse. "How much fun we'll have before some device tells us it's all clear." Her mouth descended over his dick. She rubbed her nose along his smooth pubis, breathing in his unique masculine scent.

Spreading her cheeks, I bent down to lick Jan's anus. She pushed back, flexing her sphincter as the tip of my tongue forced it's way in. She moaned, and relaxed. The muscled closed around my tongue, pulling it deeper into her tangy rectum.

"Joshua," she said after a long breath. "Can you see my Lover? He's licking my ass, because when we do cross 1000 feet, I want him to butt-fuck me as i hang my tits over the side for you and the whole world to enjoy!"

Joshua leaned on the ignition cable, blasting a long woosh of heat into the balloon. I felt they floor boost beneath my feet as in an express elevator.

I poured a large amount of lube onto Jan's anus, spreading it with my fingers until she puckered her sphincter again. As I pressed down, she relaxed and my well-lubed finger slid in. I poured more lube around my finger, pushing it deeper.

Jan sucked Joshua deep into her throat, letting his head drag against the roof of her mouth. She rocked back and forth on his cock and now two fingers.

"Yes, Joshua, fuck my face. Cum in my mouth you big-dicked man."

Joshua slammed his cock into Jan's mouth. I heard her gulping and saw her throat bob as she swallowed his cum. I slid a third finger into her constricting anus, stretching it against the force of her delight at Joshua's gift.

She pulled back, forcing my fingers deeper into her ass, as she quickly kissed the head of his dick, licking the leftover cum.

"Thank you, Joshua. Maybe next time you won't be driving a balloon."

"We've got a date with his wife for some time before we leave. Maybe we should make it foursome?"

"That's always more romantic," Jan moved back over to the rail, standing up enough for her tits to hang over, as she predicted. "Couples sharing their love, swapping cunts mid-fuck, sharing cum mouth to mouth, jumping from her cunt to my face to his ass."

"You're such a hopeless romantic," I kissed her well-lubed anus one more time before standing up behind her. "How's the view?"

"All I hoped for," Jan said, gazing across the peaceful valley.

"One of a kind," Joshua said, his eyes locked on my hard cock, shiny with lube, poised at Jan's back door.

I looked at the altimeter. "Nudity approved in 100 feet. 90 feet. 80 feet."

Joshua yanked the ignition wire as he yelled, "Fuck her now!"

WOOSH. The balloon shot up, closing the last few feet in seconds.

I pushed my cock into Jan's tight asshole.

"AW FUCK," she screamed.

As stretched as she was, and with both of us covered in lube, my cock slid in with relative ease, once the wide head has passed her tight sphincter.

Jan pushed back hard on my cock. The wind played with her usually perfect hair and her tits bounced from excitement.

I kept pumping as I took a look around myself. The sun was cresting yellow/gold in the South East. There was a small lake just to one side, with a few small campsites. Joshua took advantage of the wind and brought us low where a 30-something man was cooking what smelled like bacon over an early morning campfire.

Jan waved and shouted,"Hello down there."

The young man waved back, "Hello up there."

Jan leaned forward so her tits were clearly visible from the ground. "He's fucking me in the ass!"

The man dropped his pants lifting up a dick which, though soft, was at least 8 inches long. "Good idea," he started rubbing his cock as he opened the door to his camper. We heard a woman scream, "Marvin! What the fuck are you.... OH FUCK!"

Woosh and we drifted away, leaving the happy couple to enjoy their morning.

I kept fucking Jan's ass in slow, even strokes; in no hurry to cum, after the very satisfactory morning I'd had.

She crooned. "Oh Lover, this feels like heaven after the beating my pussy took last night."

"Beating?" Joshua said. "Armond?"

Jan wiggled on my cock. The smell of her ass filled my nose, making me thrust a bit faster.

"If you've heard what happened, you know Armond is a big boy. A really big boy."

"This appealed to Jan's inner slut," I chimed in.

As we cruised over the valley, the silence disturbed only by the woosh of the heater and Jan's occasional squeals or moans, she related the story of her time with Armond, the good and the unpleasant. But as before, she deflected any accusation of malice or sadism on Armond's part. "He's just a man who got carried away fucking a girl. Who of you has never done that? But in most cases it only results in embarrassment or pregnancy. But like the bill in the proverbial china shop, we'll... he made a mess of me down there."

Joshua looked mortified. "So that's why you're doing ass stuff today? Her pussy is too injured?"

"Injured is too strong a word," Jan said. "Think of it as more like a sprain. No bleeding, no broken bones but very sensitive to touch and stimulation. Though it's better than it was. Before I made friends with the shower massager this morning, I would not have been able to stand Kathryn's oral fun before we launched."

"And, to be honest, Jan and I love anal, both giving and receiving. We might be doing this even if she hadn't sustained any trauma. Just for the ... UGN ... fun of it."

Joshua pointed to an elderly couple horseback riding. He'd evidently been steering toward them for several minutes. "We can't get too close. Might scare the horses. But let's see how Roy and Dale react to your news."

"Hello there," Jan waved, flaunting her breasts. The couple waved back. The woman put her hand alongside her mouth to yell back, "Nice tits. Come on down and let's have a closer look."

It never occurred to me to use a hot air balloon to get dates. But then, I don't have Jan's tits. The balloon was already climbing again so Jan shouted back, "He's fucking my ass!"

The woman gave the man a playful backhand to his chest. "Why don't you ever fuck me in the ass? I've begged and I've begged," the rest of their conversation was lost to distance as we rose again.

Jan reached between her legs to tickle my balls and stroke her clit. "How much longer, Joshua?"

He checked his watch, then the fuel meter, then the wind direction. "We should probably head back in about five minutes if we don't want them to spend all morning in the recovery car trying to find us."

Jan got an evil grin. "What if we do want them to take all morning?"

"What?"

"Can you land some place nice? Maybe back by that pond?"

"Sure. Only take a few minutes to get back."

In felt Jan's rectum squeeze my cock. "What do you have in mind?"

"Just getting a little more Joshua time."

A few minutes later the balloon settled next to the pond, near the camper with the small fire and big dick. Joshua shut down the burner and pulled rip line. The balloon began to deflate quickly. "Now we just wait for the recovery car to figure out where we are. Probably half an hour at most."

"Perfect," Jan moved from the railing, backing up toward Joshua, my dick still hard in her ass. "Lay down on your back, Lover." She rocked back along my body, my dick slipping along her greasy rectum.

In a gondola meant for 10 passengers, there was plenty of room to lay down, out of site.

She fingered her labia, gently lifting the hood to reveal her clit without touching her pussy. "Now, Joshua, eat me while he fucks my ass. No fingers. Just your tongue on my clit. GOD YES, LIKE THAT."

Joshua was laying between our four legs, his mouth against Jan's clit. That's it, Joshua. Can you smell my ass as he pulls his tainted cock from my shithole? Use it. Enjoy it. Wallow in the nastiness of my ass being fucked while you lick my clit." Joshua doubled down on his efforts while I fucked her deep from behind. Jan groaned, her hips slamming up and down

"GOING TO CUM YOU SEXY MEN. FUCK MY ASS. EAT MY CLIT. CUMMING! OH GOD IM CUMMIIIIINNNGGG!"

As her ass grabbed my cock and her cum poured around my balls, my climax rolled over me like a wave from the sea. I humped her ass several more times, until my balls were empty and my energy was spent.

My limp dick fell from Jan's ass, dripping with cum and scat. The three of us were sitting on the floor of the gondola, exhausted, sweaty and sated as the balloon collapsed around us, covering. the gondola in colored sunlight.

"That was fan-fucking-tastic!"

A man of few words, was our Joshua.

Jan's legs were spread wide, letting her tortured privates air out. I rocked closer to her, using as little energy as possible, and gently kissed her nipples. She stroked my hair and nibbled my ear.

She reached over to caress Joshua's cock, which throbbed weakly in her touch.

And that is how Linda found us. Joshua's wife pulled aside the drape of the balloon. She gasped, and immediately covered her nose.

"It smells like a toilet in a whore house."

"Enjoy it, Linda. Use it." Joshua quoted to his wife.

Linda keyed the radio at her shoulder. "Chase One this is Chase Two. I found them on the west side of the lake. But there's a road blockage. Probably best to send the recovery vehicle the long way around from the East. Acknowledge."

"We copy, Chase Two. Will approach from the East. ETA 45 minutes. Chase One out."

She climbed under the balloon to join us. "Oh, Joshie. What have you been doing?"

He gestured to me and Jan. "Fucking them."

"Without me?" Linda took over stroking his cock from Jan who leaned down to lick my cock.

As I got hard in Jan's mouth, I noticed Linda staring at my cock and recalled her vow to fuck me when the balloon ride was over. I let Jan continue, knowing Linda would be disappointed until I could get to a shower.

When Jan lifted her head off my cock to take a breath, Linda saw my cock in its fully erect splendor. "Oh, baby. Look at it. I want to fuck that cock." She quickly pulled off her pants and was crawling toward us, one hand rubbing her waxed clit. Jan put a hand on Linda's shoulder "Sorry, dear. No fucking this guy until he's had a shower. He just finished in my ass."

Linda pointed to Jan, then to my hard dick. "But you were just," she pantomimed sucking a cock.

"I do so much scat, I'm practically on a weekly regimen of meds for intestinal parasites," Jan chuckled, "but get those bugs in your cunny and darlin' that's whole 'nother ball o' shit."

Linda sat for a moment, almost pouting that she wouldn't get to join the afternoon's depravity. I enjoyed the view of her open cunt. Then an idea dawned on her. "He can't fuck my pussy because he was in your ass. But he can fuck my ass. Already plenty of germs in there." She started bouncing excitedly, "He can fuck my ass! He can fuck my ass!" She took off her shirt and paused in the middle of removing her bra. She turned to her husband. "Can he fuck my ass, Joshie? Please say he can fuck my ass." Joshua looked at Jan, who was holding two fingers between her legs, one pointed at her dripping pussy, the other aimed for her gaping asshole.

Joshua turned to his wife, "You know how we've talked about a three-way? About double penetration?"

Linda was finishing taking off her bra. Her good-size tits and dark, hard nipples kept my attention. "You mean, one guy in my pussy and one in my mouth. Yeah, sure."

"Yes, but maybe me in your pussy..."

She jumped like a child at meeting Santa Claus, "And him in my ass! Joshie, you're the best husband ever!" Then, "oh wait. You weren't in Jan's butt too, we're you Joshie?"