Jan in California Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a large mouthful and held it, swirling on my tongue before regrettably swallowing.

I struggled to find a comparison, "It's like ... it's like ... "

Jan inhaled the glass and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment of bliss. "It's like when you go down on a woman, and just before your tongue touches her clit, your senses are overwhelmed by her personal fragrance." Jan opened her eyes, watching Sister Debra.

"That is what I've always compared it to, but I can't get any of the guys to agree with me."

"That's because they trip over the image of you eating another woman?" I suggested.

"Exactly!" Jan and Debra said together.

"So, we agree, a great wine is like a fresh, clean cunt."

Both women laughed and nodded.

"It's best, when shared," I finished.

They looked at each other. I felt the temperature in the room go up as my cock did the same.

"What time does your shift end?" Jan asked eagerly.

"Today? At 3."

Jan turned to find Kathryn being pinned to the wall by Brother William who had her arms over her head and was pounding his cock into her cunt.

"Hm. I was going to ask for a business card, but it looks like Kathryn is busy."

"And here I thought she was saving herself for our date this afternoon."

"You're going to fuck Sister Kathryn? Now I really am jealous, everyone says she's something special."

Jan was scribbling on a napkin, "You want special, Debra, call my cell if you want to hook up after your shift ends." She set her credit card on the bar. "And bring a case of the '96 Cab."

"Sexy and rich," Sister Debra looked at me, "You are one lucky man."

"I am that, yes."

I smelled Kathryn's sex before I knew she was at my side. She took my hand. Her palm was damp but not sticky. "Only one more stop on the tour, Sir."

Sister Debra looked at Jan, then pantomimed fanning herself, mouthing the word "Sir?"

Brother William had just finished straightening what little hair he had. Again, Jan knelt in front of him and licked his soft dick. "I do love tasting Kathryn off a man's cock." She started sucking him faster. Just as he was getting hard and thrusting into her mouth, Jan stood up, gripping his cock like a leash as she led him out the door marked EXIT. "We can't have you cumming again or you'll be of no use to me while Sister Kathryn is fucking my man. Come on, then Brother William. Kathryn seems to know where she's going."

Kathryn was holding my cock in much the same way, though I was already fully erect. We came to a sign that pointed EXIT one way and PRIVATE the other. Kathryn did not hesitate and we marched down the hallway labeled PRIVATE, past individual doors labeled ROBERT, DEBRA, JOANNE and so on. "Not big on privacy, are they?" Kathryn paused at the door labeled MARGARET where sounds of deep grunting and shrill squeals could be heard through the door. Kathryn smiled and moved on. When we came to WILLIAM, Kathryn waited for Brother William to unlock it. She patted his bare butt, and Jan's as they lead us in.

The room was quite spacious for employee housing. The largest piece of furniture was a wine rack that took up an entire wall. Kathryn studied it for a moment before turning, "Brother William, which do you ...?" She stopped when she realized Brother William and Sister Jan were in a tight sixty-nine on the couch.

I stood close behind Kathryn, letting my hard cock slip into her ass crack. "I say we help ourselves," I scanned the shelves until I found the wine I was looking for. "Cabernet Sauvignon 1996. $180 a bottle. This is the good stuff."

Kathryn selected another bottle. "Castle Special Brut sparkling wine, $250 a bottle. This is better. Let's find the bedroom, sir, and leave them to their depravity."

"I've always been a fan of depravity. I'd say this is the door." Given there were only three doors in the apartment, and one lead to the outside and one was open showing the toilet, door three was a good guess for the bedroom.

William had a large king-size bed that smelled of a mixture of several perfumes and sex. Kathryn smiled, "Busy boy, our Brother William."

"Do we care?" I closed the door.

"Not at all," Kathryn said in an uncharacteristically soft voice. We were standing very close together and I could feel her nipples rub my chest hair. I brought one hand up behind her head, enjoying the feel of her hair through my fingers. She moved her head closer, her lips half open. I kissed her. Not the deep, passionate kisses that I save for Jan, but still an exciting, electrifying kiss. A different kiss. Her tongue moved into my mouth, exploring and touching. Her moan was deep and spoke of a desire long denied.

I caressed Kathryn's bare back, long and strong. My fingers lingered at the top of her crack.

"Touch me, sir. Everywhere. I am yours."

I cupped one of her cheeks, squeezing and lifting as my cock grew, rising between her legs. I pushed my hips forward, letting my shaft slide across her clit. Her knees got weak, and she sat on the edge of the bed. I leaned into the kiss and she lay back. I followed, keeping my tongue on hers as my hands to moved he breasts. When I pinched the nipple, Kathryn gasped and arched to my touch.

"Fuck, yes, Bill. Suck my tits!" we heard Jan from the other room.

Kathryn chuckled, but I said, "Sounds like a good idea," as I lowered my head to her tits. I sucked one nipple, feeling it swell in my mouth.

"Fuck, yes, sir." Kathryn whispered, "Suck my tits," she mimicked Jan.

I moved to the other nipple and she mewed quietly. I sucked, then gently bit the extended nipple. Kathryn yelped loudly "Bite my nipples!" There was soft laughter through the door. I bit the other nipple as my fingers moved to the first, pinching it between the finger nails, eliciting the same pain/pleasure response. Her breath was coming in heavy gasps. I sucked her nipple hard, my tongue pressing it against the edge of my teeth. Kathryn shrieked, "FUCK SO GOOD." I had found her magic button: the edge of pain.

I continued to suck and nibble her tits; sometimes across the top and sometimes the swell at the side, but always working my way back to the nipples. I ignored the bruises rising where my teeth had sunk too far and my lips had sucked too hard

"I have been yours since I first tried to seduce you and Jan, to control you, but she turned the tables and you fucked my ass. I let you into my dark shithole and I loved it! That's when I knew."

Leaving my fingers to pinch and tug her nipples, my body slid down, kissing her stomach, then the thick hair on her labia, then the hood covering her clit. "What did you know, Kathryn?"

"That no matter how much I may enjoy making people touch me and lick me and fuck me, I wanted to make love to you. I know you love Jan, and that is how it should be, but my life has been about what I can get out of people. I can fuck anyone I want.

"Like William," I licked his cum from her pussy. Kathryn flinched at my tongue.

"Yes, like William. When I felt you were ignoring me, I got selfish."

I licked deeper, "Your cunt is full of him, Kathryn. Shall I clean you out? Should I lick away any trace of Brother William?" she was thrusting her hips on my tongue.

"Do whatever you want but DON'T STOP LICKING ME, OH SIR OH SIR MY CLIT OH GOD" I was punishing her clit for fucking another man, even though she was not mine to claim. I lashed her clit, long quick licks and tiny fact flicks. I sealed my mouth over her cunt and sucked, pulling his cum from her and swallowing it as a way to make him go away while I made Kathryn scream my name so Jan could hear. I knew it would make her hot.

When I sensed Kathryn was reaching her threshold of pain versus pleasure, I backed off, letting her relax before sliding back up her body, dragging my chest hair along her nipples, and kissing her. Another gentle kiss that hinted at passion just below the surface.

The head of my cock waited at the entrance to her pussy.

I wanted Kathryn. And she wanted me. And on the other side of the wall, Jan was fucking someone who looked like Friar Tuck on steroids, and that was fine.

"Now, Kathryn?"

"Yes, sir. Please, now."

I slid upwards, my hard cock easily parting her lips and moving into her wet cunt. She arched her back, moaning softly.

Kathryn's arms slid around my back and she raised her knees, wrapping her calves over my butt, giving me better access. I pushed deeper.

"Oh, Sir, I knew I would love your cock. The thickness, the curve, touching me in ... AH ... all the best places."

I began a steady rhythm, pushing deeper with each stroke. When she pulled her knees further up, her ass rolled forward. I kissed the stockinged knee, now near my head, as I pushed even deeper, feeling my shaft drag along Kathryn's clit.

Her hands tightened on my back, "Oh fuck me."

When I pulled back, I made sure to angle my hips so my cock was touching her clit the whole way. Then back in and out again, always in direct contact with Kathryn's sensitive button.

She rocked her hips down again, grinding her exposed clit into my pubes.

"Mmm, yes," she growled through clenched teeth.

I lowered my head, biting her nipple as I thrust deep and hard against her cervix.

"OH FUCK!" Kathryn screamed, "AGAIN!"

I fucked her cunt as I bit her tits. "GOD YES, SIR! Fuck me!" I felt her fingernails digging into my back. I drove my cock into her sloppy cunt, again and again. "This is what I wanted, sir. You and me alone. Your wonderful cock fucking me the old-fashioned way, without that nasty sexy girl watching and frigging her gorgeous clit while you fuck my ass!"

I was humping her faster, feeling her cunt juice squeezing around my growing cock. "You sure seemed to enjoy the ass-play." I bit down hard on her tit-flesh.

"FUCK YES. I love you in my ass," she was shouting very loud. The sounds from the other room got quiet. "I love Jan licking my ass. Her tongue in my shithole sends sparks straight to my clit! But THIS! THIS IS WHAT I WANT! YOUR COCK MY CUNT! FUCK ME SIR I'M CUMMING ... AWGH!"

Her hips spasmed and her cum spewed around my cock, which was still throbbing so I kept pumping.

"NO SIR STOP! NOT NOT NOT AGAIN! DON'T FUCKING STOP!"

Another orgasm hit her and her scream must have echoed around the castle.

I noticed a change in the lighting and realized the door had opened. I sucked Kathryn's nipple hoping to keep her from noticing as I grabbed her ass and rolled us over on the bed.

With Kathryn on top, she started grinding harder, pressing her clit against my pubic bone.

"FUCK ME SIR! I'M YOURS." I pulled her down into a kiss so her ass was up and pointing toward the door. "I'LL BE YOUR LOVER. YOUR SLUT. YOUR SLAVE! FUCK!" A third climax rolled over Kathryn and she collapsed onto my chest dripping sweat and cum.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight as I saw Jan step up behind her. Jan's lips were red and swollen and her nipples looked well-used. She knelt between our legs.

"He's already got a Lover." Kathryn flinched when she realized Jan was behind her, her warm breath caressing Kathryn's anus. When Kathryn raised her head, I kissed her, deep and erotic and full of passion. "He's already got a slut," Jan kissed Kathryn's puckered asshole, "all in one nasty girl. As for being a slave," I saw Jan's mouth open and her tongue came out, pointed and firm. "I think you're in the running for that job." Jan's tongue forced its way into Kathryn's ass. The woman in my arms grabbed me and groaned into our kiss.

"'Jan's tongue in my shithole sends sparks to my clit' I think you said." Jan put her hands on Kathryn's butt cheeks spreading them wider and pushing her face between them. "Well, here I am. My cunt dripping with my cum and Bill's. My tongue moving in and out of your shithole."

Kathryn shuddered as I humped up into her. I felt her body relax. "Oh, Jan, yes," she sighed, barely loud enough to hear.

"What was that, Kathryn?" Jan asked, "Was that a spark from your ass to your clit?" She shoved her tongue deeper. "I'm letting you fuck my Lover because it's what he wants. And because he let me fuck Bill. And Armond. And Agila. Maybe later we'll share Sister Debra. But right now, Kathryn," she licked the dark star of Kathryn's sphincter, "right now I'm just enjoying the taste of your asshole. Right now, my Lover and I are going to have you!"

Jan forced a finger into the barely lubed asshole. With a shriek of pain and delight, Kathryn lurched forward, pushing my cock deep into her cunt. I started fucking her all over again, pumping into her cunt while Jan finger-fucked her ass.

Jan's other hand was between her own legs, frigging her clit at blinding speed. After her several orgasms with Brother William, this climax arrived very quickly. Jan scooped the cum from her cunt, then swapped hands at Kathryn's ass, replacing one finger with three, covered in Jan's pussy lube.

"OH YES GOD," Kathryn screamed "FUCK MY ASS YOU SEXY BITCH. FUCK ME SIR. KISS ME LOVE ME"

I kissed Kathryn with a frenzied zeal as I fucked her cunt faster and faster. I felt my balls start to boil.

"I'm going to cum, Kathryn."

"Yes, Sir, cum in my pussy. I want to feel your hot cum in my cunt."

Jan slammed her fingers in Kathryn's ass when she shouted, "He wasn't giving you a choice, whore!"

I plowed deep into Kathryn's pussy as thick cum shot from my pulsing cock.

"OH FUCK," Kathryn shouted, humping herself further onto my cock. "I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL HIS CUM IN MY CUNT JAN! FILLING MY PUSSY!"

Jan yanked her fingers from Kathryn's ass and lay down between our legs. Her face was turned up below the other woman's pussy, licking the shaft of my cock as I pumped the last of my cum into the convulsing cunt.

I pulled out, sliding to one side, and Kathryn whimpered sadly, "Empty cunt. Empty ass," then "Oh fuck," as Jan sucked the combined cum pouring from Kathryn pussy. She lapped deep in the other woman's cunt, moaning in luxurious delight as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the precious fluid that spilled across her face, hair, and tits.

Kathryn was grinding her clit onto Jan's mouth as her orgasm settled. "Aw fuck, you gorgeous creature. Drink my cum. Get your perverted fill from my cunt. I love you both."

I kissed her again, massaging her tits, suspecting this may be the last time the three of us would enjoy each other so intensely, so intimately.

Tomorrow we would go home.