Jan in California Pt. 06 - Valentine's Day

Story Info
Jan and I meet and fuck calico anal.
9.7k words
4.58
2.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan in CA pt 6 - v-Day

Farewell to Napa

As we prepared for the return trip, Jan reminded me that my first date with the woman who was to become my second wife was around Valentine's Day, the same as our return trip on the train. (Read A First Time for details)

"How do you remember the date?"

"It's when she stopped fucking the Dallas School Girls. A dark day to be sure," she said with a sad smile.

We realized the train went through the same coastal town where my wife and I first met. In minutes, Jan had changed our railroad tickets for a two-day stopover before continuing back to L.A.

I booked a dinner reservation at the same restaurant.

As Jan and I walked into the lobby for the SUV ride to the train station, the room erupted in applause. All the other guests had gathered, to see us off. Marge had made a hand-written award that said "CHAMPION" which she hung around Jan's neck. Jan hugged her as she started to cry. Marge whispered, "I'm so sorry I didn't get to taste your cum, sweetie."

Everyone was naked except me, Jan, and Armond who had dressed for public discretion. No one seemed to notice the hickeys on Kathryn's tits.

Armond pulled me into a huge hug, rumbling softly, "I don't know exactly what you did to Kathryn, but she has been a changed woman since we left the castle. She gave new instructions that we are no longer to refer to her as Milday, but just Kathryn or Boss, and only informally for that." He hugged me again and I felt someone opening my pants. It was not Armond.

As the big man stepped back, I saw Agila on her knees taking out my cock. "A going away gift for the gifted," and started licking and sucking me.

Jan gave me a big hug stroking Agila's hair, "It's nice that some things never change." She raised her voice as if offering a toast, "Kathryn's Resort will always be Kathryn's Resort." She lifted her dress, displaying her nearly regrown pubes already dustng white across her labia. "Marge, where did you go? Now's our chance you sexy grandma, you."

The crowd parted to let Marge back through. Jan pulled her into a long tongue kiss before Marge lowered herself, kissing Jan's tits on her way to licking and sucking and kissing her cunt. When Jan grabbed her gray hair and moaned, everyone cheered and applauded again before melting into a mass orgy.

Jessica was being shared by Kris and Jules, Carole was on her knees, devoured Kathryn's cunt while her husband licked our hostess's ass. Karl was fucking Peter in the ass while Peter sucked Alan's dick. Cooper was waiting patiently in front of Armond who was jacking off his giant dick from a safe distance.

Fortunately, Jan and I had allowed for something like this in our schedule.

Agila's fingers were caressing my balls. When I looked down, I saw the small woman with four of her fingers in her pussy and her thumb on her clit. Her mouth stretched around my girth, her face bathed in sweat, she pulled back from my cock to smile and ask, "You said you like it in the ass?"

I caressed her cheek, "I do, sweet lady."

Without taking her eyes off mine, she pushed my big cock deep in her throat as she pulled the fingers from her cunt and forced them into my ass! I climaxed almost immediately. "She's fucking my ass," I announced to the room. "Agila is finger-fucking my ass while I fill her mouth with cum!"

More cheers and scattered echoes of sympathetic orgasms from around the room.

Jan bucked against Marge's face. Her words indicating her impending climax. "OH FUCK ME MARGE. NO ONE HAS A TONGUE LIKE YOURS. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN LICKING PUSSIES FOR GENERATIONS!"

"Long before you were born, Janice sweetie."

A loud roar pulled everyone's attention to where Armond was shooting cum in a high arc. Cooper rushed around trying to catch as much as he could in his mouth, but was quickly crowded out by several others who had the same idea. Those who choose to not join the Armond cum shower all climaxed very quickly with their current partners, the room full of cries, screams, and whimpers.

Jan hooked a leg over Marge's shoulder, begging, "MAKE ME CUM, SWEET MOTHER. SUCK MY CLIT. GOD, YES. LIKE THAT. OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!"

I watched Jan shudder through her orgasm as her cum flowed across the older woman's face and down her tits. With her eyes tightly closed, she turned from Jan. "Cooper? Where's my coop. I've got something for you, baby."

Cooper was quickly in front of her, crouching down to lick her face and suck the cum off her tits. Karl spotted Copper's wide spread ass and crouched behind him, shoving his dick up the old man's butt.

"Oh, Marge. Someone's fucking my ass!"

"It's not the first time, stud," his wife responded, dropping down to suck his hard dick.

I reached for Jan's hand and led her to the far side of the lobby, pulling her to my lap as I sat on a padded bench. She kissed me before turning back to watch the bacchanalia in action. She inhaled deeply through her nose, smiling. "We are never going to top this experience for pure depravity and endless fun."

"Well, we could make a few calls when we get to Los Angeles, or maybe my next trip to Dallas."

Jan chuckled, counting on her fingers, "You and me, Roxanne and Cy, Meryl and Mitch, Sondra, but probably not Tom.

"Her plus one at the charity event was pretty hot, wasn't he?"

Jan hummed, "He certainly was. Claire, of course. Georgia and Bill."

"I don't think I've met Georgia."

"You've met her, you just haven't fucked her, Lover. She was at the funeral. Five-six, wide, huge tits curly, blonde hair, loves to be blindfolded."

"I think I missed the blindfolding part of my wife's funeral."

"It was in the ladies' room." Jan smirked.

"That explains it."

She paused, while Kathryn screamed her orgasm. "What about Jordan?"

"Do you really want your daughter involved in something like ... I gestured to the mass of writhing bodies ... this?"

"You don't know anything about what a woman gets up to in college, do you?" She chuckled, admiring the free-for-all. "Besides, I know you would want her there."

"Maybe we should start with just her and us, to get a feel for it."

"Are you suggesting I would suck my own daughter's sweet young cunt?"

"Asks the woman how sucked my daughter's sweet cunt so I could watch."

Shew stroked my cock. "That wasn't the only reason. Your daughter is imminently fuckable."

"So is yours!"

"So, it's settled. A three-way with Jordon on your next trip to Dallas!"

I closed my mouth, having no argument against that.


"Either way, it's worth asking around to see if any of our friends are interested in a gathering." Jan concluded. We sat comfortably holding hands as Peter came over, standing in front of Jan and jerking his cock. She waved him off, "I have a train to catch, Peter. Next time."

Everyone seemed to be finishing up, either from cumming or simple exhaustion. Soon, the three-person hospitality team of Kathryn, Agila and Armond had lined up next to the door.

Jan squeezed my dick. "Close your pants, Lover. It's time to go." We both stood up and straightened our clothes.

"Your bags are in the SUV," Armond said.

Jan hugged Agila's naked little body. "Thank you, sweet girl. You were the very best little slut." Agila wiggled with delight.

Jan moved over, kissing Kathryn's tits before pulling her head down for a full tongue kiss. "You're the best ass licker I have ever known." She grinned. Kathryn hugged her tightly to her tits. "I can't thank you both enough. Not only for the wonderful orgasms' but you've given me something to think about."

Jan stood in front of Armond. "And... and..." she hesitated.

"Oh no," I said just loud enough for the five of us to hear. Jan looked at me and winked. She threw her arms around Armond's thick neck. "And I think I'll miss you most of all, scarecrow!" Everyone laughed as I rolled my eyes. Armond swooped her up, in a true mountain-man hug. "I will never forget you, Milady Janice. Please come back."

"Yes," said Kathryn, "and soon. Half price if he won't make me wait until the last day to fuck me." The other guests "ooo'd" with surprise and delight.

We climbed into the SUV with Armond behind the steering wheel. "Do I need to sit in the shotgun seat and jack you off to get us going," Jan asked Armond, playfully.

"That's only for Kathryn," Armond explained, taking her seriously.

"OK, then, I'll just sit back here and jack my Lover off."

"That is fine," Armond confirmed.

"Before you do that," I stopped her biting the front of my pants, "I should remind you we made a promise to someone on the train."

"Mm, yes. Delectable Elizabeth. OK, Lover, no Farewell-Napa hand job for you."

We passed the rest of the ride in equitable silence, me kicking myself for turning down such a wonderful offer. If only I knew in what amazing ways Elizabeth would make it worth my while.

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + -

Elizabeth on the Train

Boarding the train in Napa, we were greeted by Barbara, who would be our personal concierge for the day-long ride down the coast. While Ken, our concierge for the ride up was young and muscular and sexy, Barbara had to be over 80, with thinning gray hair and tits that seemed to hang to her knees despite the Herculean efforts of an industrial strength bra.

Barbara checked our tickets on the manifest.

"You'll be in cabin 0128, up the stairs and to the left." She glanced at her electronic tablet. "Also, there is a note that you are to visit the dining car at your earliest convenience."

I turned to Jan. "Elizabeth?"

Barbara responded gruffly, "That would make sense, she is the food service manager on this leg."

"Thank you."

Our luggage stowed, I stepped onto the train and turned back, offering Jan my hand to help her climb aboard. I had no faith that Barbara could catch her like Ken did if she fell.

We found our cabin easily and put down our carry-on items. We opened the fold out bed and I spooned behind Jan as we looked out the window. We heard the call for "All aboard" and the train started lurching forward. I inhaled Jan's marvelous white hair as I caressed her breast and kissed her ear. She cooed and wiggled her ass against the front of my pants.I was getting hard.

"Do you think we should check in with Elizabeth before we get too distracted here, Lover?"

I pinched her nipple through her shirt. There was no bra. I quickly stood up, straightening the bulge in my pants before extending a hand to help Jan off the bed in the moving train. Soon we were wandering toward the dining car.

As we walked in, I noticed a handsome server at the far end of the car look our way. "Elizabeth," he said, then nodded toward us when she looked up.

To say her face lit up would be an over-used cliché, but her face lit up! Her eyes widened and her smile burst into gleaming white. "You came" she shouted as she quickly put down the tray in her hands and ran to us. I smiled as her perfect tits bounced with every step. She hugged Jan, "You came," then she hugged me, grinding her crotch into mine, "You came!"

"Not yet, but keep that up..."

She gave me a playful slap. "I've got about 10 minutes to finish setting up, then I can hand it over to the crew. This gang won't need me for the next two hours, after that. Sit sit sit." She waved her hand at several empty seats. We sat down across from a couple who seemed to be about our age. The woman leaned across the table and patted my hand. "You're daughter, no doubt?"

"Only by marriage," Jan jumped in before I could say anything remotely like the truth. "My daughter hasn't seen her step father in years, and she really misses his big cock in her tiny cunt." Jan smiled and picked up the menu. "What's good here?"

"This time of day, the croissants are really fresh," the man said, a bit brusque.

The woman patted his hand. "Don't let old grumpy pants Frank put you off. Your story reminds him that he hasn't had my son's ass since the boy realized he was straight. And they use to have such a good time, fucking and licking and sucking. But, these things never last. Children grow up and find their own way, don't they?"

Jan stared at her from her own petard, having been well-and-truly hoisted.

I smiled, "Thank God my Elizabeth still loves me, hm? I was worried she'd forget about her dear old dad."

"With a cock like yours, dear, how could she forget?" Jan joined back in.

I shrugged modestly.

When Elizabeth came to our table, the man looked away, but the woman almost came, admiring the younger woman's bounce and vitality. "All ready. I've been waiting for this all week. I bought a fresh bottle of lube, like I promised." She leaned down, putting her arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "I can't wait. I told the staff I'll be in your cabin all morning, if they need me. Let's go, you big stud!"

Jan extended a hand to the older couple. "It was a pleasure chatting with you. Always nice to meet like-minded folk."

The woman took Jan's hand, holding it to her tit. "Do let us know how it goes. I want all the details."

As we stepped away, I leaned close to Jan, "That was mean."

"Why? Give the old lady a thrill."

"What if they report Elizabeth?"

"No one will believe her," Elizabeth chimed in. "The entire staff will back up my story. I've been sucking and licking them all week, to ensure their cooperation. I think Richard and Ellen are in love with me."

Jan patted her ass through her uniform skirt. "You do think of everything."

We made it to our cabin in record time, we two "old folks" racing to keep up with Elizabeth, who was taking her uniform dress off before I got the door unlocked. She threw her arms around my neck and pushed me through the door, kissing me and rubbing her naked tits against my shirt. "Get these clothes off. Jan' help me." Elizabeth quickly opened my pants and pulled them down with my boxer briefs' "I knew you had gorgeous cock!" She dropped to all fours, sucking my dick. Jan pulled Elizabeth's panties off her tight ass, revealing her hairless pussy, and the smell of her aroused sex filled the cabin. I grew hard instantly.

"Oh, honey," Jan was shedding her own shirt. Seeing her tits always makes me harder. "Have you done anything except masturbate since the last time we saw you."

Elizabeth laughed around my throbbing cock. "I did have to eat, to keep up my strength for more masturbating."

"Not to mention sucking and licking your fellow staff," I added.

"Yeah. That was fun. And totally worth it for this!" she returned to sucking me as she peeled her bra off. I grabbed her small tits, caressing and squeezing them. "Mmm," she moaned over my dick. Jan leaned between us, sucking and licking the delicate nipples. "Oh, so good, Jan. Thank you for sharing his cock with me. Do you want a taste?"

Jan crooned as she moved up to lick my shaft as it emerged from Elizabeth's mouth. Elizabeth stuck out her tongue, seeking Jan's mouth. They shared a kiss around my cock head. "So good, ladies, you're going to make me cum."

"Yes! I want to taste you. I want to swallow your cum still hot from your cock. Jan, help me suck him! Let's make him cum."

She started sucking my head, her tongue swirling around the swollen ridge. Jan moved her mouth to my scrotum, moaning as she licked and sucked my balls. I fucked deep into Elizabeth's mouth. As I sped up, Jan grabbed Elizabeth's tits squeezing them and pinching the nipples. She started humming around my cock. The vibrations set me off, firing stream after stream of cum down her throat. "Yes, Elizabeth, swallow my cum like a good little slut." She licked and gulped until my spasms ended.

Jan jumped up, nudging Elizabeth away. "Quick, on the bed, Lover, while you're still hard.

I laid down quickly on the small, fold-out bed. Jan straddled my hips and started grinding down on my cock. Her pussy was already quite wet and I slid in easily, feeling her warmth surround me dick, keeping me hard as she started humping up and down on me. Jan rocked forward, letting my cock rub her clit on each stroke. Her ass was raised and her cheeks were spread.

Elizabeth was sitting to one side, smiling and watching, lost in the sight of my love and I enjoying each other. I waved one hand to get her attention, then pointed to Jan's ass. The maneuver was not lost on Jan. "God yes, Lover. Elizabeth, lick my ass while I fuck this wonderful man."

The younger woman did not hesitate. I spread Jan's cheeks with both hands. Elizabeth stared at the puckered star for a moment. Jan flexed her sphincter, making her ass wink at Elizabeth. "Oh yeah," she grinned and started licking and sucking Jan's asshole.

"God, Lover, she's a pro. I can feel her tongue reaching into my nasty asshole, licking me clean. Mmm. Keep fucking me, Lover."

"I love the taste of your ass, Jan. Does that make me a pervert for your butt?"

"Absolutely it does," Jan shouted as I fucked her. "Welcome to the club, you lovely, ... FUCK ME LOVER ... sexy pervert!"

I pounded up into Jan's cunt. Suddenly I could feel Elizabeth's fingers from inside Jan's cunt.

"Oh god, Jan, I can feel his cock. It's right there in your cunt. We're fucking you together. That is so fucking hot!"

"YES BABY FUCK MY ASS WITH THOSE NASTY PERVERTED FINGERS STROKE ME ALONG WITH HIS BIG COCK MAKE ME .... MAKE ME ... CUMMING!"

Jan shrieked as her cum squirted around my cock, spraying Elizabeth across her face and tits.

Jan pulled off my cock and spun around, grabbing Elizabeth's wrist as her fingers slipped from my lover's ass. Holding her hand tight, Jan started licking the other woman's face and sucking her tits. "JAN YOU'RE EATING YOUR CUM FROM MY TITS. SUCH A SPECIAL WOMAN. GOING TO MAKE ME CUM."

When Jan was sure she had the other woman's attention, she lifted Elizabeth's hand to her own face, inhaling the smell off her fingers.

Elizabeth gaped, "You're purposely smelling your ass on my fingers?"

Jan grinned as she licked between Elizabeth's fingers then slid them in her mouth, licking and sucking the taint.

Elizabeth was squeezing her clit between her thighs, "That is so nasty, so dirty..." she took her hand back from Jan, sniffing then sucking her fingers. "So forbidden and fantastic. Not as fun as licking it directly from your sweet womanly ass, but yummy still the same."

"Elizabeth," Jan said quietly, "his cock is covered in my cum."

"OH GOD," Elizabeth squealed as she started sucking me, moaning in delight as my cock reached the back of her throat and she licked around my head and up my shaft. She bobbed her head deep, inhaling Jan's scent from my pubic hair. "Oh, so good, love the taste of your cum on his cock."

"Imagine if he'd been in my ass."

"OH FUCK, JAN, YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY WITH YOUR NASTY ASS TALK!"

She was fingering her clit as she sucked my dick. I could feel my climax growing. "Elizabeth, I'm going to cum."

Jan stepped behind me, grabbing my hips and fucking Elizabeth's face. "Fuck her, Lover. She's eaten my ass, now make her our slut. Cum in her mouth."

"GOD YES," Elizabeth's tongue was whipping the head of my cock. "I'M GOING TO CUM!IMCUMMINGOHGODELIZABETH!"

I fired a huge stream into Elizabeth's mouth. She immediately swallowed as she was convulsing, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming," I launched another load of cum down her throat." GOD FUCK ME I'M CUMMING FROM DRINKING YOUR CUM!" She was out of control, she dove onto my cock with one hand on her clit and the other shoving two fingers in my ass. AW SHIT LIZ MY ASS. JAN SHES FINGERING MY ASS MAKING ME CUM! AGAIN!!"

I kept cumming as she worked me with her tongue and fingers. And with each new load, Elizabeth's body would convulse with another orgasm.

I knew that Jan often experienced her climax from giving oral, but I had never seen such a direct display of blow-job to orgasm connection outside of 1970s porn!