Jan in California Pt. 06 - Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had Richard Gere climbed that damned fire escape than I was sucking Alex's dick until he filled my mouth with cum. We spent the rest of the night having amazing sex, in every way you could think of, and a few that had never occurred to even me! Not only did his mouth seem to fit every part of my body, but his seven-inch cock was the perfect length, a splendid girth, and the ideal curve to touch all the sensitive spots in my vagina.

"As I was catching my breath after the umpteenth orgasm, I gave in to my romantic side and cradled his face, gazed into his eyes and asked 'Is this love, Alex? Am I falling in love with you?'"

"Aw, sweetheart," Jan said

"Alex said, 'I hope so, my sweet Calico kitten, because I am with you.'"

"We fucked for the rest of the night, soft intense love-making and hard passionate sex. It was incredible and, by morning, I was totally in love with Doctor Alex.

"Now it's our first Valentine's Day and I was so hoping..." She started weeping again.

Jan wrapped an arm around the other woman, pulling her face to her breasts, stroking her short hair and cooing, "There, there, young one. My name is Jan. What's yours?""

"I'm Calico."

Jan quickly took in the multi-colored hair, cut in a disorganized mop. "Of course, you are, I see it now. Calico, I know it sounds cliché but it's not the end of the world. He'll be home in a few hours and you can celebrate this ridiculous holiday in whatever is your favorite way."

"Fucking his brains out?"

Jan looked at me and raised her eyebrows, a sign of her respect at the straight answer. "If that is what you want, I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige. You are so cute and naturally sexy, how could he resist?" She looked up me, "Could you resist, Lover?'

"I'm barely resisting now," I hitched up my pants, emphasizing the large bulge. Calico stared and, unconsciously, licked her lips. I handed her the rose. "Will you accept this, instead?"

Calico seemed to gain strength from this gesture. "No. I won't. I want to be fucked." She turned to Jan, "You're obviously on a date, and I don't' want to be a third wheel ... except that is exactly what I want. Take me home with you. Let this," she reached out to rub my long cock extending down my pant leg, "Let this fuck me. I want the big hard cock of a man in my pussy. I'll do whatever you want, Jan? Do you like women? My tits aren't big like yours, but can I lick your cunt, or scissor our clits, or lick your ass." That got Jan's attention. "I love ass-play, Jan. Just let him fuck me"

Jan looked up at me as Calico was masturbating me through my pants. "It's up to you, Lover?"

"How can I say no on Valentine's Day." Calico jumped up and kissed me. "Oh, thank you. We are going to have such a good time." She was still rubbing my crotch. "Oh but, do you mind if I video record us? I do it with all my partners to sell on the internet."

Jan blanched. When Calico looked disappointed, I stepped in to explain. "Jan had a bit of a run-in with ... the criminal element ... at her home town. If some reporter was to find a video of us having sex, it could go very badly for her, and me, and maybe even you."

Calico's shoulders dropped. "But," Jan said trying to cheer her up, "If you want to record it, just to share with your doctor friend, and maybe us, I hope, that could make me very hot."

"Oh yes!" Calico perked up. "No one will see it except us and Alex. And maybe my Granny-Aunt. My videos are the only action the old woman gets."

"Deal," Jan put out her hand. When Calico took it to shake, Jan pulled her into a long kiss. Calico started squeezing Jan's large breasts, as her breathing got deeper. Jan leaned back. "I want to kiss your sweet tits, but a public street may not be the best place. Lover, can you get us a ride share to the motel?"

My cock was so hard, I could barely walk, but managed to book a ride share that showed up within five minutes.

Once inside the car, Jan did start kissing Calico's nipples through her tight shirt. I slid two fingers up her short pant leg, finding her cunt dripping wet. The driver sniffed, then turned back to look.

"If you kick us out, you won't get to watch," Jan warned.

Santa Barbara is not a big town in terms of square miles, the ride to the motel should have taken less than five minutes. Twenty minutes later, we were still getting the "scenic route."

When Jan turned away from me and lifted her hair up in the back, I unclipped the neck of her dress, letting it fall open to her waist. Calico started devouring her tits as I fingered the younger woman's cunt. Jan pulled Calico's fingers under her dress and was humping her hand.

The car pulled into the parking lot of the motel. The driver turned around and smiled, "If I drive around anymore, the app will think I'm cheating you and cut me off." Jan pulled Calico's fingers from her pussy and held them to the driver's mouth. "Thank you."

Calico giggled as he sucked the cunt juice from her fingers.

Jan replaced her dress, which I quickly clipped in place. Calico straightened her pants, unable to hide the wet spot at the crotch. I did the same with a similar problem at the front of already-dark-colored pants.

Jan patted my crotch. "It's late no one will see."

No sooner were we out of the car, than a young Hispanic housekeeper came out of a nearby door and stopped in front of us. Her eyes immediately focused on the dark spot over the large bulge at my crotch. Jan reached out her hand, and for some reason, the housekeeper took it. Jan pulled her close, letting the young woman smell the air of sex around them all. She gasped, "Santa madre, me haces querer follarte."

Jan smiled and kissed her. "Tal vez si todavía estás disponible por la mañana."

We walked to our motel room, Calico clutching my cock through my pants the whole way.

Once inside, Calico quickly set her phone-camera on top of the dresser, pointing at the large bed. With a brash display of exhibitionism, Jan immediately stood in front of the lens and unhooked her dress, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her tits and lightly frosted pubes to the camera. "Yeah. I could enjoy this," she moaned as she caressed her tits and pussy. "Or, was I supposed to do that in the bathroom and make an entrance. Isn't that how the story goes, Lover?"

I opened my pants, letting my hard dick fall out. "Let's leave that story in the past, and make our own present."

Calico was on her knees in front of me. "Let's make our own present. I'll start."

She slid her mouth over my cock. Jan crouched behind her, interrupting her long enough to pull the tank top over her head.

I could only stare. "Oh my, Jan, Calico's tits are small and perfect." Jan reached around to open Calico's pants. The younger woman rolled onto her back, sucking my balls into her mouth as Jan peeled the shorts off. Between her mouth on my sack and the view of her pubes, my cock was quickly fully erect.

"Oh Jan, he's so yummy," Calico purred. Jan started licking Calico's bush. The smaller woman flinched, "Oh, yes!" she gripped the white hair and pulled Jan's head to her pussy.

I lowered my sack into Calico's open mouth, enjoying the feeling of her tongue caressing my balls.

My lust was overwhelming, "Oh, Calico, I want to fuck you."

"Nope. Jan is eating my cunt and if feels too good."

Jan sat back on her haunches, smiling. "I do know what you mean Calico, but if you think that feels good," She slid back, looking at me with an air of pride and she gestured to Calico's dripping pussy. "Lover?"

I stepped around, laying atop Calico. My cock nestled itself in her pubic hair.

Calico moaned at feel of a man's weight on her body. She gripped my chest hair.

"May I, Calico?"

"Oh yes Lover," then "My I call him Lover, Jan?"

"If you are loving something he's doing to you, or for you, then I have no trademark on the word, and little use for jealousy. Call him 'you huge-dicked monster,' if it suits the moment," she smirked, settling down to rub her clit.

"Fuck me Lover,"

Trademark or not, it felt a little odd, hearing Jan's word in someone else's mouth, but that was not the moment for debate.

I pushed my cock forward until the head rested against her wrinkled lips. "OK, Calico, darling?"

"Yes, please, Lover. Now."

I eased in, gradually pushing through her lips and into her pussy. "Oh Calico, you're so hot inside."

She groaned as I pushed deeper, until my swollen head nudged her cervix, stretching the wall of her vagina. I held it there, filling her.

"Oh fuck yes."

"I know," Jan said her fingers deep in her own pussy. "He is special, isn't he?"

"He's wonderful, Jan. Thank you for sharing him."

I started stroking in and out in a steady rhythm as Jan continued.

"As I said, I have no use for jealousy and it gets me so wet watching him fuck a beautiful woman."

Calico groaned as I sped up. Her hands grabbed my ass. "Ohhhhh... fuck me, Daddy."

I paused, "Daddy?"

I saw Calico blush. "Jan said I could call you whatever I want, if it suits the moment."

"I was rather hoping for 'you huge-dicked monster. I thought Alex was your 'daddy.' I have a daughter of my own that I want to fuck," Calico gasped at the thought, "but right now I'm just a man who is going to fuck your tight cunt and nibble your tiny, yet sensitive nipples." I bit her nipple and she shouted.

"That's what Daddy does," I felt the muscles of her pussy clench around my shaft.

I decided I needed backup on this one. "Jan?" I glanced at her. Her head was back and her eyes closed as her fingers plunged into her soaking cunt. "Yes, Daddy," Jan said with a lusty smirk.

I looked down into Calico's eyes. She looked back, a bit perturbed. "I've never fucked a man who talked as much as you do. Except maybe Alex."

"Yeah? What does 'Alex' say?"

"Mostly, 'Oh Calico, I love fucking your young fresh cunt.'"

"Ah, OK."

"Or sometimes, 'Aw fuck, Calico you make my dick so hard when you call me Daddy.'"

"I see."

"And then there's my favorite, 'Can we watch the video where the dyke plumber makes you eat her cunt?'"

"I get the picture, Calico," I let a heavy sigh escape and Jan laughed quietly. "Can we start again?" I asked.

"Why? Did you go soft when I called you Daddy?"

Jan laughed out loud at that one.

'NO I DIDN'T GO SOFT!" To prove the point, I shoved my hard cock back into her cunt, slamming the head against her cervix.

"Oh fuck," she screamed.

Letting my frustrated lust drive the tempo, I started fucking her hard.

Calico shrieked, "YES FUCK, FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK, FUCK ME DADDY!"

I thrust my full length into her pussy, feeling her vaginal muscles contract around my shaft. "Aw fuck!" I shouted as my balls tightened and cum shot from my cock.

"OH FUCK JAN, HE'S CUMMING INSIDE ME ... SO HOT ... I'M GOING TO..." Calico's jerking hips and abdominal spasms finished the sentence. Cum flowed from her pussy and around my balls.

Jan shouted as her self-induced climax overcame her.

The three of us sat there, exhausted. Jan crawled over to the bed and climbed up to suck Calico's cum from my dick.

Somewhere in the room a phone beeped. Calico looked up, still in delirium from the fucking she had just received "I think that's mine."

As she crawled across the floor, both Jan and I admired the view of her wiggling ass and her cunt peeking at us from between her legs.

She found the phone in the pocket of her shorts. She smiled brightly. "It's Alex. He's on his way home and wants to meet at his place." She started pulling on the shorts.

"Calico, do you want to get cleaned up, honey?" It was always a bit of a turn-on when Jan got maternal.

"Oh no, Jan." Calico took down the phone camera and tapped it off. "We can't have him thinking I moped around all day until I was picked up on the street by two good-looking strangers who fucked me senseless."

"So, instead?" I asked.

"Instead, I'll let him be surprised when he discovers I'm covered in Jan's cum when he kisses me, then that I'm full of your cum while he eats me. But I won't tell him you were strangers."

"Ah," I nodded, "Big difference."

"And we're not strangers anymore," Jan stood up to give Calico a hug and a kiss on her lips. "I'm your dear friend Jan, and this is Lover. Or... Daddy, depending on the moment."

"I can't wait to show this video to Granny-Aunt. She is going to cream her support hose."

I handed her my business card. "That has my email, and mobile number so you can send us the video when you get a chance.

Calico studied the card, then typed on her phone a bit before we all heard the woosh. "Done."

My phone chirped. "Got it."

Jan reached for the phone, "Lemesee lemesee lemesee"

I smiled at Jan's excitement. "I like this exhibitionist streak. Maybe we should try sex in a public park on a weekend."

"Or maybe you should get some cameras for every room in your house to record us in whichever room we find ourselves fucking?"

"Not in the guest bathroom."

"No, I suppose that would be rude."

Calico was reaching for the door. "Jan, thanks for stopping to make sure I was OK. Lover, thanks for being such a great Daddy."

"Do you need us to get you a ride share?"

"No," she pulled a different business card from her pants pocket. "I'll call my friend Laura. Maybe I'll have another surprise for Alex." She held up two crossed fingers and stepped out the door.

Jan smiled at me and I gave her a kiss. "Did you notice," she asked, "there a hardware store just up the street, I bet they sell home security equipment."

"You're serious?"

"Think of it this way, Lover, you won't have to describe every time you fuck someone when I'm not there. Just send me the link to the video and we can watch it together."

"I'm starting to like this idea."

"I thought you might."