Jan Joins the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Jan disciplines the family and then submits to Kate.
6.5k words
4.52
16.4k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story features play with bodily functions of all kinds as well as some spanking and other fetishistic play. You will likely enjoy it more if you read the first chapter before you start this one. If any of that bothers you, please read no further. All characters are 18 or over.]

*****

Jan was very happy being Mrs. Steve Frame, or Jan Frame, as she now referred to herself in her work and other activities. She had warmed to Steve when she first worked at his company. She was thrilled when he sought her out after his wife perished in a plane crash. He had been a widower for a few months when he ventured to call her and she responded to his asking her out with alacrity.

Now, they were married after a whirlwind romance, which really was merely the follow-on to something they both had always wanted but would not even consider while Steve was married. Jan was accepted by Steve's three children: Deirdre (Dede), 25; Steve Jr., 21; and Kate, 18. She also showed them she liked them and promised to be a real stepmother to them.

Her avoiding any attempt to replace their mother made sense since they were mostly fully grown. Jan also learned a lot about her predecessor, Gloria Frame, nee Hargreaves. It turned out that Steve's strong presence in their marital bed had been matched and raised by his late wife. Dede and Kate had briefed her on their mother's fiery nature, her sexuality and enjoyment of kinks, and her dominant persona.

It was surprising to Jan when they talked rather plainly about how they would hear their mother enjoying quite noisy copulation with her husband so that everyone in the house heard her screams. Jan loved sex and found Steve a marvelous lover, but she got excited, she thought, not over the top.

More compelling, though, was their relating to Jan how their mother had dominated the whole family. First, she initiated them all into group sex, starting when they reached the age of 18, so Kate had been involved for a number of months since her birthday. Gloria had called the shots and she also disciplined everyone when she felt any of them had misbehaved.

This included having them wear parochial-school-styled uniforms and even special humiliating punishment outfits inside the house. Although Kate indicated that she had inherited some dominant tendencies, Dede and both Steves were clearly on the submissive side. Gloria had employed a small graphite rod on bare bottoms to maintain her rule.

When everyone sat down for dinner on Friday evening, Jan quietly announced that there would be a disciplinary session later. She added that she expected all of them to appear in her room at 8:00 P.M. wearing their school uniforms and positioned on her bed.

She had mentioned her plan earlier to Steve, her husband, who had grinned his agreement. It was now clear to him that his new wife would not only resemble his late one in some ways but might provide more excitement. He loved making love to her and he enjoyed that she was into some kinks they could share, including her taking charge.

The girls, who had enthralled Jan with their account of how they had all been involved sexually with each other and also enlightened her about their mother's dominance, were surprisingly happy that Jan was asserting her position in the household. Steve Jr. was not terribly excited but he did enjoy the group sessions and was submissive enough to welcome this arrangement and occasion.

When the set hour arrived, Jan had earlier put on a severe white sleeved blouse and dark navy skirt, along with seamed hose and pumps. A vague outline of her bra was visible beneath the tulle blouse but no one would know what she wore under her skirt. Her hair was up and tightly wound.

She entered the bedroom and was pleased to see the four of them facing away from her on all fours atop the bed. She was confronted by four bare bottoms, two with lowered panties, and the other two with "tighty whitey" undershorts pulled down. Jan felt herself getting wet between her legs, because after all, her excitement was what she looked to stimulate with all of this.

She was also charmed by the four having donned the school uniforms: plaid skirts and white blouses, white shorts and short pants. She put on her plastic glove, dabbed a tad of Vaseline on her finger, and proceeded to insert the gloved, lubed finger into both Dede's and Kate's anal rosettes. Then she did the same to the two Steves. Nobody needed to be embarrassed by her finding that they would need to defecate soon.

Jan had prepared by acquiring some implements and props. She was carrying a small, crook-handled cane and reached into her handbag for some fur tails that had plugs at the inner end. She carefully lubed and inserted two of the tails into Dede's and Kate's anuses. Then she put two more in her husband's and stepson's rear openings.

Now she took out her notebook, standing behind them so they could only hear her and try to stare back through their legs at her. She recited how the girls had failed to keep their rooms tidy or Steve Jr. had left empty beer bottles. Even her husband was taken over the coals and shamed for failing to lift the toilet seat and the consequent wetting she discovered on it.

She told them all that they would be getting the cane. She heard sighs and moans emerge from the group and told them that they had better stop making noises or she would double the impositions. Dede was first and was told to count the strokes and ask each time for another.

Jan aimed the cane successively at the top, bottom, and middle of Dede's slim pale bottom. Then she placed two cruel strokes diagonally across the others, eliciting screams from the older stepdaughter. Finally, she delivered one final very strong stroke right across the middle of Dede's bottom. Dede let out a loud yowl but realized that the caning was over.

Now Jan moved behind her husband and told him he clearly needed some discipline for his misbehavior. Steve's face disclosed both his shame at being castigated by his new wife in this humiliating posture and his excitement at her embarrassing him in front of his children. She told him he fully deserved his caning and gave him a similar imposition to what she had awarded Dede.

It was a similar experience with Steve Jr. He was awed by hearing the way Jan had caned his older sister and his father. But he thought he was tough enough to take whatever she handed out. Jan was in new mood to be trifled with and she determined to make sure he got the point, which was her dominant status much more than any particular punishment for his offenses.

Kate was the last and had actually had the cleanest record. Her room was untidy as most high school girls' abodes were, but it was in no way extraordinarily messy. Jan told her that she deserved less punishment than the others in view of her better behavior overall so would be given just four. But Kate was surprised by the strength of the first cane stroke, which hit on the base of her bottom, just above the crease between bottom and thigh. She screamed but somehow managed to mutter "one" and ask for the next stroke.

Jan delivered that stroke on a diagonal that barely cut across the first one. Kate screeched and sobbed and after a few moments, Jan applied the next stroke. Then she said in a severe tone that since Kate had not counted the second stroke, neither that one nor the third would count. "If you fail to observe the procedure again," Jan warned her, "I will start the punishment at the beginning."

Kate was now frightened. She knew that she was getting three more strokes. The next hit at the top of her bottom and she managed to say "two" while crying. Indulging her own bit of sadism, Jan then gave her two quick strokes and Kate shouted "three, four" in desperation, fearing that Jan would re-start the horrible caning. Jan had only done what she did to impress Kate, so she calmly told her that her punishment was over.

Then Jan took a vial of cream from her handbag and began to rub cream softly on each of the four caned bottoms. She saw that it did soothe them to some limited extent. She then directed everyone to stand and hold their hands at their sides.

The four did stand as ordered and thanked her for taking the trouble to discipline them. She then removed their tails and suggested that the two girls could show their appreciation by servicing her in front as she sat on the edge of the bed and slipped off her sopping panties. First, Dede crouched down between Jan's spread legs and began licking her stepmother's pussy expertly. Jan was immediately feeling wonderful.

She thanked Dede and welcomed Kate, who also stimulated her clit as well as her labia and vaginal opening. Kate knew that she had brought Jan to orgasm. Jan thanked her and sent Dede and Kate to separate corners to face the walls. Then she turned round and invited her stepson to lick her in the rear. Her anus was somewhat musty from her day without any shower so she knew he was experiencing the full treatment.

After a little of that, she dismissed him to another corner and summoned Steve, her husband, to lick her there. He cleverly managed to insinuate his tongue into her anal canal and she whispered to him that she would like him to lube her opening and his cock before gently pressing it inside her rear hole.

While their children, one in each corner, stoutly resisted the temptation to turn round and see their father plugging their stepmother with his cock in her rectum, Jan and Steve enjoyed their anal fucking. Steve had been very considerate and had very gently and slowly moved his lubed cock into her tight anal passage. Jan had not been fucked in her ass many times so this was still a new and slightly scary experience for her.

When Steve finally came and spurted into her bowels, his cock then began to shrink and retreat from her rectum and anus. She felt some relief but missed the feeling of fullness in her rear. She also found that she began to fart and this was not readily controlled. Jan was hardly embarrassed, however, and she and Steve laughed it off.

Now they invited the others to join them in what would become, for this and many other occasions, the communal bed. Kate showed both her recovery abilities and her assertiveness in snagging Steve Jr., upon whom she deftly lowered herself so that her wet vagina slipped right onto his rigid cock and they began to fuck like the nice young people they were.

Steve lay back and was pursued by his elder daughter, Dede, who performed a maneuver similar to the one employed by her sister. She helpfully placed Steve's prong into her hole and they began to enjoy his upward thrusting. Jan positioned herself squatting over Dede's face so that Dede could lick Jan's twat merely by sticking her tongue out.

Jan was growing comfortable with being licked down there by Dede and Kate. She surged quickly through a series of orgasms from Dede's oral ministrations.

****

On Sunday morning, Dede and Steve Jr. packed up to go back to college. They realized that there had been a renewed intensity in life at home with Jan's arrival. They both discussed how they felt, something that had started for them when they began to experience Gloria's domination of the household.

"This does sound mean," Dede said, "but Jan's nicer than Mom. Yes, she has a dominating side but you get the feeling that she really enjoys being with us and not just for the sex. After all, she could have just stayed in the bedroom with Dad for that."

"True enough, Sis," Steve replied, "and it certainly helped that she goes both ways, like you and Kate do. Sometimes I feel I'm cheating you by being solely hetero but I just don't get turned on by Dad, or any other guy, for that matter."

"Not a prob for me, Steverino," Dede laughed. "I will say that it does sort of make me wonder about why women often feel good about having a cock in their bottom while most men who aren't gay hate the idea of anything penetrating them. Maybe we're used to that lovely feeling of being filled in front so it carries over. It did take me some getting used to and I still like the cock in my vadge more."

"How are things between you and Frank?" Steve moved on.

"Very good," Dede answered. "I'd love to bring him home sometime with me but it does seem to be problematic about introducing anyone to our family in view of what goes on here."

"Brenda and I are doing fine," Steve rejoined, "and I will try to see how far she has gone or more important, how far her thinking has gone with respect to what we get into here. I do love her and I think we'll be ready to tie the knot when we graduate, but I really wouldn't want to give all this up. I guess I can postpone that call for a while."

"Have you ever playfully (or otherwise) spanked her, Steve?" Dede asked.

"One time when she got soused and got a little crude, I did take her across my knee and slapped her a few times on her panties," Steve said. "It actually brought her to her senses and she looked at me very lovingly. If she hadn't still been on a booze high, we probably would've been in the sack right away."

"She may be ok about it, or more than ok, which is what you and we would want," Dede declared.

"What about Kate?" Steve responded.

"I think she and Jan will have to explore things," Dede said calmly. "She's not the same as you and me and Dad, you know. I think she's liked the sex since she's still pretty new to it. But K has a very independent streak and I just hope she and Jan, having time now without us being around, to piece together a rapport that will work."

"She had just been initiated when Mom crashed," Steve said. "So she hardly got to see the full Mom deal. I did love her, Sis, but to be truthful, she was not very nice."

"No," Dede agreed, "it hurts to say it but I already have more feeling for Jan than I did for Mom. Jan showed me she's a giving person who doesn't just think of her own pleasure. And becoming comfortable immediately with our little menage can't be easy for anyone."

"She's not gorgeous," Steve then observed, "but she does turn me on. She's sort of like my fifth-grade teacher who wore short skirts. I don't think I ever gave up trying to see her panties."

"Yes, you were delightfully pervy from an early age," Dede grinned.

"Do you have to get started right away?" Steve asked, with a twinkle in his eye.

"Probably not," Dede laughed in response, "because Wesleyan is closer than your trip. I think I get the idea. They all went out and won't be back from church and brunch for some time." She took his hand and led him to her room.

Steve lovingly undressed his older sister beginning with her pullover and then unzipping her jeans. She lipped them off and he reached around to unhook her bra. Dede did have nice tits, he thought, probably almost 36C.

She pulled his polo shirt over his head and undid his belt and opened his trouser button. Both were now in underpants. Dede carefully pulled Steve's shorts down, nestling his already-stiff cock in her fingers as she took his last piece of clothing off.

Then he put his thumbs in the waistband of her plain cotton panties and slowly exposed her prominent but trimmed bush. He bent down to kiss her on her labia. Then they both moved onto her bed, hugged each other, and began running their fingers over their most sensitive places.

Dede sensed that Steve's fingers on her labia were getting her wet and Steve loved the feeling of her running her nails softly from the base of his scrotum right up his shaft to the tip on his glans.

Before long, both were ready and Steve lay back and let his sister move above him and position her cunt right over his cock so it could slide onto his thick eight-inch shaft. Once in, she began moving up and down and he responded with some thrusting in rhythm.

They knew each other, how to please their partner, and that they were satisfying a natural urge with no intent to make this a lifelong connection. That they each had serious relationships that included sex attested to the special nature of this closeness. It meant a broadening of their sexual horizon.

Dede signaled that she wanted to reverse positions. They neatly rolled so that she was now on her back and Steve still installed inside her. He reached under her bottom cheeks and pulled them into his midsection, knowing how she liked this and how likely it was to lead to a superb cum for him.

It was amazing, she thought, how well they already knew each other from the times they had had sex together. At her age, she was managing to maintain her love for her brother who understood so well what she wanted while she explored a possible future with her college boyfriend with whom she had been developing a very enjoyable rapport.

Steve's finger barely teasing her clit took her over the top and she bucked up hard as she felt the waves come over her and then his spurts deep inside her. They slowly separated and relaxed in each other's arms and then he reached for the towel she always had handy and thoughtfully placed it under her haunches and wiped her front to back as his deposit slowly seeped from her puffy lower lips.

"Darling, I do have to get up to pee," she whispered, and they both managed to stand and make their way to her ensuite bathroom. She sat on the toilet with legs invitingly spread and he heard her stream burst out and hit the water in the bowl although he couldn't see it beneath her hair.

She smiled and motioned with her finger and he proceeded to give her what she liked: he aimed his cock at her open labia and let loose with his pee stream, which landed right on and below her still-risen clit, providing yet another extra measure of pleasure before her departure.

****

Kate sat in church with her dad and Jan. It tended to leave her cold. The minister was congenial and a wise, middle-aged woman who delivered meaningful and relevant sermons, but there just weren't enough people her age there. Her friends came from families who didn't make church-going a priority.

Jan, for her part, was willing to accommodate Steve, who was a believer and had grown up in Methodism. He had adjusted to women pastors and probably was already quite more advanced in the openness of his theological mind than many of the other congregants much less some of the hierarchy.

His was a compartmentalized world and the existence of his menage at home never interfered with his attitudes toward his church and the deity. Jan had seen quite enough of religion during her younger years, so to her, Steve's church reeked of innocence and she found it almost charming if totally white bread.

She came from a household where the specific observances centered around holidays, so that her Catholic mother took her to mass and her Jewish father brought her to synagogue (he had it easier taking her in to sit with him since they didn't have separated seating). She did enjoy Christmas and Easter but had spent only a few years in religious instruction when released to attend it at church in grade school.

The nuns regarded the Catholic kids like her who attended public school as inferior beings, anyway, but they knew that their church wanted to make a good impression on these children who needed careful tending if they were to become faithful. The synagogue congregants cared little about impressing her but were quite warm and friendly to her because she was a nice little girl.

Now she picked and chose for her religious beliefs and activities: going to the Methodist church was as good as any other for her. She hoped she had some ability to commune with a higher power, whoever he, she, or it might be.

They made their way out of the church, greeting the pastor and many friends Steve had made over the years. He had been a vestryman and active in a number of church doings. Jan chuckled at the number of women who went out of their way to say hello to him, with huge smiles. For a moment, she wondered if he had been putting it to them but then realized with a grin that she didn't have to care. She was satisfied that he was now hers.

12