Jan Joins the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finally left after the traditional repast, she and Kate both looked at one another and it was clear both realized that they needed to talk. Jan hugged her stepdaughter and invited her into her bedroom, shutting the door as they both sat on the bed.

Kate smiled as she and Jan exchanged their feelings about church, soon confessing one to the other than they enjoyed doing something for Steve. Then Jan broached her subject.

"Kate," she began, "you have a stronger nature than Dede or your brother Steve, and in some ways, even than your dad. I have noticed it and I respect it. I'll never speak ill of your mom but I suspect that getting involved in this family when she was alive was not all that easy for you. I say this because this has been a learning experience for me."

The 18-year-old smiled and said, "Jan, I have enjoyed having you here because I see you as a strong person, too, and it's good to be with you when we do what we do in this room, especially. I also suspect that your background as an athlete makes you appreciate more where I'm coming from, at times."

Jan nodded her agreement. "Kate," she went on, "I also think you have a little of what I do, a dominant streak. You like the idea of taking control. I guess I don't know you well enough in this respect to be able to say whether you are totally dominant or just have that side in you. If you're fully dominant, I can't see you enjoying being sub to anyone, whether it be me, or more formidably, to your late mother.

"Along with my being bi," she said, "which is not exactly shocking in this family, I do sometimes want to be taken charge of by a younger, strict woman. I have to tell you that in many ways, you fit the persona I imagine. You're assertive, you're sure of yourself, and you're an athlete. So you can hold your own with anyone, man or woman."

Kate smiled and responded, "Jan, I've liked you from the start and you have pegged me pretty accurately. I don't know if I will proceed to be a total dominant, but I do like being in charge, at least sometimes. I don't especially want to control the rest of this family, and I was very happy at the way you took charge during our last group session."

"If you would like to try this out on me," Jan then offered, "there's no time like the present. Your dad is occupied for now so we do have this room to ourselves, as well as the adjoining bathroom. I will make one suggestion but then it will be up to you to shape our experience.

"One of my prevailing fantasies has been for me to be taken in hand by one of the strict young female teachers I had in school," Jan said slowly. "This never happened but if you'd like to assume that role and have ordered me to report to your study after school, we might see how this goes. Sound all right?"

"Very much so," Kate answered. "Why don't I take a minute or two and put myself together to play that role, and at the same time, I know that Dede helped you find a school uniform like we have, so you might put that on."

Jan nodded her agreement and felt herself getting more excited and consequently wet than she had thus far been since she first entered Steve's home. Kate excused herself and Jan proceeded to remove her dress, slip, hose, and shoes to get into her uniform.

The plaid skirt only barely covered her butt and she felt ridiculous in the little socks and brown oxfords. Jan had been wearing plain white cotton panties and she assumed these would suffice. She took out a plain white blouse and put it on over the humiliating vest that pressed her breasts in. She stared at herself in the mirror and realized that with her chest bursting into the constraining vest and blouse, she looked like the perfect parochial school slut.

She decided to complete this effect by putting some bright red lipstick on. She tended to use a much subtler shade and rarely one with much or any red coloring but this was to be a different situation from her regular life and style.

A knock on the door preceded Kate's entrance. She was as tall as Jan to begin with and now she had smart pumps with a solid heel, seamed hose, and a stern black skirt and white blouse with a gold stickpin in her ascot. She had pinned her dark hair up and looked the picture of a severe young instructor.

She looked at Jan with a piercing smile of a predator, not a lover.

"Janet, I think you know why I have told you to report here after school," she said in a deep voice, or as deep as she could manage. "I have warned you about your behavior in class and that you will have to show much more respect if you expect to receive a passing grade. So you had better make sure you don't get caught talking or passing notes to your friends."

"Miss," Jan whined in response, "you're just picking on me because all the kids do that and use their phones. Why are you always singling me out?"

"Don't start that talk with me," Kate snapped. "You're getting a failing grade in Conduct for this marking period and if you keep acting like you have, you'll fail the course, too. Do you want your parents to have to come in and to have to repeat this year?"

"Miss," Jan now pleaded, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to misbehave in class. Can't I do anything to show you that I'll be good and then you can giving me passing marks?"

"I'm going to get my red pen out, Janet," Kate answered sharply. "It's going to write a big red 50 on your report card for the class and a big F in Conduct."

"Please, Miss," Jan resumed intensely, "please let me make up for anything I did. I'll do anything you say and really will not get out of line ever again in class."

Kate looked her right in the eye. "You know that teachers have been given back the authority to discipline pupils," she said.

Jan nodded affirmatively.

"That includes spanking on your bare bottom," she continued. "You have been such a bad girl that I would spank you to teach you to behave, Janet."

"Miss," Jan pleaded again, "nobody's been spanked in my class. If that got out, I'll be the laughing stock of the class. Please, isn't there anything else I can do or you can do to correct me?"

"It's either the failing grades or the spanking, Janet," Kate replied crisply. "You decide."

"I can't bring home failing marks," Jan whined. "I'll take the spanking."

"A wise decision," Kate commented with disdain for Jan in her voice. "Now start off by wiping off that slutty lipstick."

Jan was surprised. She had never been told her makeup was improper for her class year. But she realized that she was taking a chance on putting up any more resistance to Miss. She saw that the young teacher had taken out her red pen. And Miss Pierce's eyes shone daggers at her. Jan was also overawed by Miss Pierce's crisp outfit. The teacher wore a short stylish grey skirt and a plain, creamy blouse. She was in medium-high heels and had seamed hose on.

Jan proceeded to take a few tissues and carefully wipe her lips clean of lipstick. She felt she was rapidly going to lose her status when she got spanked and she was feeling sick to her stomach.

Miss Pierce then sat down on an armless wooden school chair, patted down her skirt, and beckoned Jan with her finger.

"Stand over here," she said firmly, pointing to a spot just to her left where Jan moved and stood, clearly waiting to be told to lie across the teacher's skirted lap.

"Lift your skirt above your waist," Miss Pierce ordered.

Jan began to protest but did as she was directed. She felt ridiculous holding her hem up so that her colorful panties were on full display. But worse was to follow.

Miss Pierce now reached over, put her thumbs in the waistband of Jan's red-and-blue, polka-dot panties and began to pull them down.

"Oh miss," Jan cried, "I didn't know you would take my panties down!"

"Naughty girls don't get to keep their panties up when they get a spanking," Miss Pierce replied directly. "Get y our hands by your side."

Jan complied and her panties dropped to her ankles, exposing her matted dark pubic hair which mostly hid her vulva and lady bits from view.

"Spread your legs well apart," Miss Pierce said in a most humiliating order.

Again, Jan did what she was told and she knew that Miss Pierce could now see her vaginal lips and worse, that she was getting wet with excitement, as always happened when she was to be punished.

"I see that this must excite you, you slut," Miss Pierce commented drily.

Janet wanted to disappear into the floor with the embarrassment she now felt.

But then Miss Pierce told her to bend and lie across her lap. She did that and felt the rough surface of Miss's skirt on her skin. Miss Pierce ran her hand across Jan's bottom, poking a finger into her crease and letting it move down right over her anus and even into her furrow between her legs.

"You are quite wet, you disgusting girl!" she exclaimed. "I'm going to give you a spanking you will remember."

She then began to spank Jan's bare bottom cheeks alternately, starting lightly and growing in both speed and intensity of the spanks. It did not take long for Jan's bottom to redden and for her to start crying out at the increasingly severe spanks. After giving Jan at least 100 spanks, Miss Pierce paused and Jan pleaded that she would be so good if allowed to pull her panties and stand.

"No," Miss Pierce said coolly, "you are not finished yet."

She opened her pocketbook and pulled out a small wooden hairbrush. Jan could not see it but suddenly, she felt the hairbrush smacking her on her red, sore bottom. It really hurt and she was almost screaming.

"If you don't keep quiet," Miss Pierce warned her, "I'll use this where it will really make you scream." She moved the hairbrush directly between Jan's spread legs and snapped it lightly up so it struck her right on her spread labia.

"No, no, not there, please, please, I'll be good, I really will," Jan cried out in both pain and fear.

"Normally, I would finish you off with a dose of the cane," Miss Pierce said imposingly, "but if you perform some appreciative behavior to please me, I will consider omitting that for now."

"Yes, yes," Jan answered quickly. "Whatever you want me to do, please!"

"Keep your skirt up and stand," Miss Pierce told her. "Then get down on your knees right here in front of me and get your head under my skirt."

Jan had never been intimate with another girl or woman and was taken aback by the teacher's order, but definitely did not want to receive the cane on her already very sore bottom. Besides, there probably would be a note home and she would then get it from her mother, who might even bring her father in to punish her.

When Jan complied and moved under Miss Pierce's skirt, the teacher spread her legs and moved Jan's head to right between them and told her to lick her where she was facing.

Jan moved her tongue out and realized she was licking Miss Pierce's pussy as the teacher had apparently removed her own panties. The teacher's pussy smelled nice and turned Jan on as she continued to guide Jan to the spot where she wanted Jan's tongue to lick.

When Jan began doing just that, Miss Pierce began to move her hips in response to Jan's licking her split. It did not take her long to reach her climax and her juices flowed right into Jan's open mouth. Jan figured that she would be relieved of this oral servicing now but Miss Pierce kept her hand on Jan's head and told her to keep her mouth open and on Miss Pierce's pussy.

Then she released a spurt of warm, salty pee right into Jan's mouth. She wasn't going to let more out to avoid making a mess but she figured that this got the point across to the naughty girl.

Jan was amazed that the teacher did that but then was ordered to lick Miss Pierce dry down there, which she did, tasting again the combined flavor of her vaginal secretions and her pee.

Miss Pierce now ordered Jan to stand and told her to stand by her desk with her skirt still up and her panties down at her ankles. Jan felt totally and embarrassingly exposed.

"If you manage to misbehave and come back here," Miss Pierce warned her, "you'll get the cane." She then sat down behind her desk and took out a form. It was a formal note home that stated that the student bearing it had been disciplined at school for misbehavior. There was a space for entry of the punishment and Miss Pierce wrote using her fountain pen: "spanking on bare bottom." Then, under "Teacher's Comments," she wrote: "Janet has misbehaved repeatedly in class and is a disruptive influence. She also dresses inappropriately for school and uses lipstick which is not permitted in her grade. In accordance with school policy, I administered a hand spanking and hairbrushing on her bare bottom."

Then she signed her name, Katherine D. Pierce, on the line which had "Instructor" written under it. She then dated the form.

"You will show this to one of your parents and have them sign it, date it, and bring it back to me tomorrow," she said bluntly. "If it isn't here first thing, you will report to me again and you will receive a more severe punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss, I do and I'll bring it back signed," Jan said weakly.

"Don't get any funny ideas about signing your parent's name," Miss Pierce advised with a sneer. "That's an old trick and it will be obvious to me. There's a place there for your mother or father to comment and you need to tell them that your teacher would appreciate their using that space to indicate their reaction and how they will respond to this note."

She folded the note neatly and inserted it in a feminine-looking pale pink envelope, then handed it to Jan.

"Thank you, Miss, for correcting me," Jan now said as if by rote. "I have learned from this punishment and will behave and dress properly in the future here so that you will have no cause to need to discipline me again."

****

"You were magnificent, sweetie," Jan grinned as she hugged Kate and gave her a deep kiss. "You had me creaming in my panties, which of course, you were able to discern for yourself."

"That was really fun," Kate replied with a smile. "I think taking charge does agree with me. Thanks for playing along and not resisting, especially the hairbrush."

"You brought me back to what I felt like and fantasized about when I was a girl at school," Jan admitted. "They weren't allowed to touch us then, but this is exactly how I imagined it would be if they were. And I did have a mean young strict teacher who got totally outraged when we kept talking in class, and she took out my report card and right then put down a failing grade in Conduct in red. It was both terrifying and it excited me so that I was afraid I might cum right then."

"That never happened to me," Kate said for her part. "But I did have a really mean teacher who wouldn't let me go to the girls room during class when I realized I was getting my period. This was this year, you understand, when I was already 18. I had this horrible feeling as I realized and sensed that it was going into my panties and might even seep through my skirt."

"I think we both do get something of a thrill from being embarrassed in these kinds of situations," Jan proposed. "If those teachers knew what they would implant on our tender little minds, they, oh, they probably would love to have been able to spank us! Of course, I confess that what happened to you was really awful, Kate."

She took her stepdaughter in her arms and hugged her, saying "Thanks so much for this, Kate. I hope you and I can really enjoy a special kind of relationship. I can't replace your Mom but maybe I can give you something different and you have in turn made me very happy."

For her part, Kate was overjoyed and excited at how much pleasure she got from playing the domme in their roleplay. "Jan," she answered softly, "you've already become a very special person in my life. I really am so happy my dad saw how wonderful you are."

12