Jan Joins the Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Jan disciplines Steve's girlfriend and Kate helps her.
4.6k words
4.2
14.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan Joins the Family Ch. 04

By Susan Greenway

[This story features play with bodily functions of all kinds as well as incest, spanking, caning, and other fetishistic play. If any of that bothers you, please read no further. All characters are 18 or over. You might also enjoy Leslie Jones's use of some of these characters in her stories in her Modeling Punishment Uniforms series.]

*

Steve knew he was in for it when he received a phone call from Jan, his wife, who was already home. She sounded cold and also upset. She said she had something important to discuss with him and he had better be prepared for a long evening.

Steve ran his company and he had married Jan, who had become his executive assistant, after his dominant wife Gloria died in an air crash. Gloria had ruled the household with an iron hand: she punished everyone, including her husband, and her three children, Deirdre, now 25, Steve Jr., now 23, and Kate, 19. When Kate became 18, she had been initiated into the family sex sessions, too.

Jan naturally moved into Gloria's dominant role but was a kinder and nicer person. Kate was the only other one in the group who had a dominant streak and Jan had encouraged her, Jan usually gathered the family—when Dee and Steve Jr. were home from college, they attended—on Friday after dinner to go over "issues" that had arisen that week. She followed up immediately with spankings and other punishment she awarded at the meeting.

She had left Steve's company when they married and now had a top-level job at another firm, which was in a totally different field from Steve's outfit. That day, however, she received a phone call from an old friend at Steve's company who filled her in on Steve's noontime dalliances at a nearby hotel with a cute young accountant in his firm.

Jan was nonplussed. She was surprised at how surprised she was at what she saw as Steve's perfidy. It was fine for there to be sex and incest within the family. Wasn't it enough for him to be able to fuck Dee and Kate as well as Jan herself, his wife?

Steve arrived to a cool reception. No kiss. They all sat down for dinner. After they said grace, Jan looked at Steve and suggested he begin the conversation. He asked her what she was talking about. "Your relations with Miss Stanton," came the dead-voiced reply.

Even though he feared that this might have been the cause of Jan's clear displeasure on the phone, Steve was not immediately set to answer. He turned red in the face, as he clearly had violated the family's unwritten rules that allowed incest but not adultery.

"Marie got your tongue?" Jan interrupted his silence.

"I'm sorry, Jan," he managed to utter, "I never meant for it to happen."

"But you did it, Dad," Kate intervened, showing her dominant style, "Was she a good fuck? Better than Jan or Mom...or Dee or me?"

Steve was reeling. "I'm really sorry, Jan, and not just because I got caught. I let my cock control my actions. Go ahead, punish me, throw me out, I surrender."

"Gloria would've cut your balls off, wouldn't she have?" Jan speculated loudly.

"Nah, Mom," Deirdre dared to respond. "She still would've wanted to be able to have his hard-on in her."

The family was sufficiently brazen with respect to these subjects that Dee's references did not shock anyone. They were taken aback, however, by Steve's perfidy.

"I'm not sure I ever want that cock in me again," Jan said, and bared managed to restrain herself from crying.

Steve was now feeling absolutely awful that this had made his wife so sad as well as furious.

"I'll make it up to you, Jan," he said calmly. "I'll do whatever you say, and you can whip me or cane me or whatever."

"I'll do all of the above," Jan responded coolly, "but I have one final idea. Take it or leave."

They all sat with bated breath waiting for her statement.

"You are either going to fire Miss Stanton or you are going to bring her here and she will be whipped and caned until her bottom is raw," Jan declared. "One of another. It's up to you."

"Get on the phone now and arrange to meet her in half an hour," Jan continued.

Steve realized he had no options other than the two miserable ones with which he had been presented.

He called Marie and told her to meet him at the office and that an emergency had arisen.

He told them he would return as soon as possible. Jan gave him a parting smile just to make him realize what he was in danger of losing.

After he walked out to his car, Kate came over and hugged Jan, as did Deirdre.

"We love you, Jan, Mom," they both said together. "Don't go—we're sure he will do what you said."

"I've come to love you two too," Jan smiled as she hugged them together. "I'm not as sure about your Dad, but maybe he'll win me back. Maybe."

"I do agree, Dee, by the way, that your mom wouldn't have cut his balls off, although he richly deserves it," Jan now speculated, "It would indeed be counterproductive, but he deserves to think I would, doesn't he?"

When Steve got to the office, Marie was already there. She knew from his face when he came in that this was trouble.

"I have a feeling Jan found out about our little activity," she said quietly to Steve.

He knew well enough not to ask her how she knew. He figured he would never know how to anticipate what women could intuit.

"She gave me two choices: one was to fire you and the second was to bring you home with me. I think you would likely be in line then for a spanking from her and stuff like that," he said straight out.

"Not sure I like either of those, boss," she remarked in a light tone to calm the atmosphere a bit.

"I could take a spanking, sweetie, and I could even do it for you to keep your marriage even though it means our fucking days are over," Marie said without losing her joie de vivre.

"Will it calm the savage Jan, however?" she asked archly.

"I think it will," Steve answered, delighted that his girlfriend was so amenable to saving his marriage, if not his ass. "You'd better be ready for a serious spanking, and maybe her cane, too. I bet you've never had that. You know that I'm a pussy with her...and with you but let me warn you that it is going to be painful."

"For you to watch it?" Marie, who was all of 26 and blonde and svelte, postured. "I'm a big girl"—she felt her 36-Cs dramatically—"and I can take whatever she hands out."

"I bet you can," Steve replied, "but if my daughter Kate gets a turn at your ass, you're going to be hurting, believe me."

"Is she dommy too?" Marie inquired.

"Very," Steve answered. "You know how everyone fucks everyone, literally, in our family. Well, she gets to punish everyone, too, and I can tell she revels in it, much more than Jan does, and Jan is in charge."

"I'm game," Marie offered. "I'm ready to face the music now and get this over with."

"Don't complain if they rip your bottom apart, darling," Steve said. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

They took their separate cars to drive to Steve's house. They arrived and everyone was likely somewhat taken aback at Marie's attractiveness and pleasant demeanor.

"I'm very sorry that this all happened, I really am," she said, "but I'm here to make things right and to face the music. So, Jan, if I may call you that, I'm ready for however you want to punish me."

"I didn't of course want to meet you in this way," Jan began, "but I told Steve I was willing to put this behind us if you submitted to being disciplined. I assume this means you are ready and won't start complaining however we decide to carry that out?"

"No, ma'am," Marie replied very deferentially.

"Well, there's no time like the present," Jan said merrily, already in a better humor. "Let's proceed to the ring."

They walked into the living room. "You will remove your skirt," she issued her first order to the still-stalwart Marie.

The young accountant unzipped her tweed skirt and folded it, placing it on a nearby chair.

"Take off your blouse, too," Jan intoned.

Steve felt he was going to be sick because he was fearful of how severely Jan was likely to lay into Marie's bottom, and God help Marie if Kate got a chance to beat her.

Marie removed her white ruffled blouse and stood in the middle of the room in her pale blue bra and hicut panty set.

Jan couldn't ignore seeing how gorgeous her rival looked. But it did not make her any fiercer than she already was, nor was she restrained by Marie's appearance.

She walked over to Marie, put her fingers in the waistband of Marie's cute panties, and pulled them down to her knees, exposing her pert bottom and shaved mons and slit.

Then Jan sat down, tapped her lap for Marie to get across it, which she did, and then clasped her left hand around the girl's waist. She realized she was dealing with a woman, but her seeing Marie's shaved pussy made her think of her as a teenager.

Jan then pulled her special spanking glove from her handbag, put it on as Marie trembled in anticipation, and began spanking, softly at first.

This surprised Marie, but soon she began to moan and whimper as Jan's spanks grew stronger and faster. Jan was in a bit of a trance brought on by the feeling that she was paying Marie back for fucking her husband and felt her own panties getting wet from the arousal this was causing her.

Marie was starting to feel a lot of pain in her bottom, which was nicely rounded but still relatively small. She also realized that she would need to pee soon and hoped she wouldn't disgrace herself.

Jan gave her at least 100 spanks and then told her to stand.

Marie stood and faced her, not trying to cover her breasts or her shaved pussy. She managed to thank Jan for the spanking and asked if she could be excused to use the bathroom.

"Do you need to tinkle, or something more?" Jan asked, hoping to embarrass this seemingly imperturbable woman.

"I need to pee," Marie answered as simply as possible.

"I don't believe in interrupting discipline by bathroom breaks," Jan responded.

"I'm afraid I may have an accident then," Marie said, figuring that being honest was her best approach.

"Kate, bring her a bowl," Jan now ordered her stepdaughter. When Kate returned, Marie was surprised and disappointed to see that Kate had placed it in front of her on the carpet.

"You can squat over the bowl and do your business. I don't care if you shit in the bowl," Jan said coldly, "but you have to do it right here in front of everyone."

Marie did squat, making her mind oblivious to the humiliation she was incurring, and waited patiently for her stream to emerge. It did, with a ping against the bowl, and then a loud drizzling sound as it landed in the large bowl. She almost hoped she could defecate, as she knew it would obnox all of them and put them through smelling her shit, if no more than that.

She grunted and as her pee fell off and ceased, a large brown log slid out of her bottom-hole into the bowl with a plop. Fortunately, there was not enough urine in the bowl for the movement to splash up out of the bowl. Deirdre was ready and handed Marie some toilet paper.

"Thank you, dear," the confident young accountant said, "I needed that." She wiped front to back and deposited the paper in the bowl.

"Can I get dressed now?" she asked Jan.

"No, we're not quite finished with your punishment, sweetie," Jan said condescendingly.

Marie was not pleased when Jan pointed to the large desk at the side of the room. She then told Marie to grasp the other side of it as she bent over its front.

Now Jan picked up her cane and Marie shivered because her bottom was already hurting.

She now felt true fear for the first time because bent over the desk, she heard Jan say, "Kate, I'd like you to take over for this segment."

The sandy-blonde Kate, sure of herself and really angry with Marie and her self-possessed manner, came over to Jan, took the cane from her hands, and moved behind Marie, to lay the cane across her bottom.

Kate was ready to make this a memorable punishment.

"You will count the strokes," she said firmly. "If you miss a stroke or miscount, we will begin again at one."

This increased the tension in the room by a lot of degrees. Marie was now afraid that Kate would cruelly cane her too quickly for her to keep up with the count. She gritted her teeth and waited.

Kate took her time, running her fingers down the smooth cane. Then she lay it again across Marie's bottom, drew it back, and expertly placed the first stinging stroke across the middle of Marie's ass.

Everyone flinched at the "thwick" of the cane and Marie was able to retain control of herself to say "One" loudly.

Now Kate gave her two more and Marie counted them properly.

Then she aimed at the base of Marie's bottom, near the crease with her thighs, and fired away. Marie was ready a fast application that would keep her from keeping up counting and when Kate fired the first, she screamed out "Three" just as Kate landed the next, when she yelled out "Four.'

Kate now decided it was time for crisscross strokes. She aimed diagonally and gave two strokes that were on facing diagonals. Marie screeched from the pain but managed to yell "Five'" and then "Six."

Now Kate had gained respect for this woman. Not many people she knew could behave so coolly under a nasty caning.

Jan looked at her and Kate said, "Back to you, Mom" and handed Jan the cane.

Jan walked over to the distraught Marie and nonchalantly reached down and ran her finger through Marie's spread legs and the young woman flinched.

"You're pretty wet," Jan commented to increase the embarrassment. "Perhaps being disciplined turns you on. Your naughty part is your cunt, Missy. Perhaps it needs to be disciplined."

She took the cane and placed it down between Marie's spread legs\ and lightly flicked it up, right into Marie's split. It didn't hit hard at all, but Marie wasn't going to let on to that and she screeched as if it had been a full stinger.

Everyone took a breath and hoped Jan had not really caned Marie's cunt with a searing stroke.

Jan knew that the young woman was posing, but she admired her for it.

She told Marie she could stand now.

After Marie rose and faced her, Jan said, "The next part of your discipline will be in the bedroom. Pick up the bowl so you can empty it in the toilet when we get there."

Marie, as did the rest, now wondered what else Jan was going to do to her.

They arrived and Jan took Marie into her attached bathroom and watched as Marie poured the shit, piss, and toilet paper in the bowl into the toilet and flushed it away. Jan told her she could rinse the bowl out simply in the sink and leave it on the floor.

Marie complied with that order and now followed Jan back into the bedroom.

Jan now looked at Steve and said, "I want you to show me how you two fucked. Both of you get on the bed and into the positions you used."

Kate, Dee, and Steve Jr. were watching with amazed eyes at Jan's bravado. Would she actually let the two adulterers redo their crime?

Steve first got up on the bed on his back. He obviously had been as submissive sexually to Marie as he was to Jan and had been to Gloria.

Then Marie clambered up over him, lay lightly on him and reached down to place his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Jan could see from her initial movements that she was a hot little number indeed.

"You can put him into you, but only the first inch of his cock," she directed. Marie was somewhat surprised by this order, but she grasped Steve's hard eight-incher and slipped most of the glans, but no more, into her.

"Frustrating, isn't it?" Jan suggested.

"Yes," Marie answered.

"Don't let it go in any further," Jan ordered firmly. She now took a large lubed purple dildo with ridges and after rubbing some lube around Marie's asshole, slowly slipped it into the woman's anus.

Marie flinched as she felt the dildo invade her rectum. She had been fucked anally, but not by Steve and not very recently. It was not something she had any special fondness for doing.

She grimaced and Steve could see she was unhappy and felt for her. But then an ordered him to lift his legs up and Marie pulled herself up on her elbows as Jan inserted a thick butt plug into her husband's bottom. She had put some lube on it and slid it in slowly, but she knew it was not a comfortable insertion and would not be pleasant inside for him.

Amid the insertions, the head of his cock slipped out of Marie's pussy. Jan saw this happen and said sharply, "Don't put it back in."

The two now lay there with dildo and butt plug inserted anally.

"Are we having fun yet?" Jan asked playfully and the two groaned.

She told the two to stand next to the bed. Steve was still hard, both from even the slight insertion he was frustratingly allowed and from the butt plug is his rear.

Jan told him to lay down again on his back. She then slipped off her skirt and panties and climbed up over him. She reached for his hard cock and slipped it right into her wet quim. Steve now was inside his wife and her butt plug was inside him.

He did his best to move his cock in and out of Jan's hot cunt. Marie was watching and was frustrated herself from being whacked so hard and fucked anally but deprived of any meaningful vaginal intercourse. She had forgotten that she was there to be punished. Jan squeezed her vaginal muscles and knew Steve would cum soon. He spurted into her wet channel and shrank and fell out of her.

Jan moved off him and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked at Marie, pointed down to her own hairy quim, and ordered Marie to squat in front of her.

"Now lick his cum from inside me as it flows it," she ordered the young woman who had not been allowed to orgasm.

Marie now finally felt totally demeaned, being made to lick the cunt of the woman she had wronged as the cum of the man she had fucked illicitly flowed out, mixed with Jan's own feminine juices.

"You will swallow everything that comes out," Jan declared as Marie applied herself to the loathsome task. She was not at all enamored of sex with other women, so she had no desire to lick Jan's pussy or anyone else's, for that matter.

As the stream slowed and Marie continued to lick, Jan released some hot pee and told Marie to keep taking it and to swallow it. Jan tried to modulate her pee stream so that she stopped every so often, so the stream did not overflow Marie's open mouth.

For her part, Marie was surprised that Jan's pee was sweeter than the saltiness she expected. She tried to forget how humiliated she was feeling.

After Jan had finished and Marie had ingested all of her hot pee, Jan reached over and extracted the butt plug from Steve's bottom-hole. She looked at it and was disappointed that it was relatively clean even though it smelled. She had Marie stand and extracted the purple dildo that still had been in Marie's back channel.

Since Marie had just had a bowl movement, the dildo was smudged, and Jan ordered Marie to squat again as Jan slowly inserted the dildo into Marie's open mouth. Marie now realized she would be licking her own shit, which shamed her completely. As she licked the dirty dildo, she began to cry.

"I'm sorry, Jan," she cried out. "I was a bitch and I never even thought about how you would feel if you found out what we were doing. I hope this has begun to make it up to you just a little. I'll do whatever you want to make this right."

"It will never be made right," Jan answered. "But you have been a god girl in taking what was coming to you. If you want to clear this slate, you will stay over with us tonight."

Marie nodded her assent and was told by Jan to stand. Jan now told Steve to turn over on his stomach. She picked up the cane and lay it on Steve's bare bottom. Then she motioned to Kate, making it clear that Steve's daughter would be disciplining her delinquent dad.

12