Jan Joins the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate smiled at Jan and took the cane from her.

"Dad, you should have known that what you did would lead to this punishment," Kate said sternly. "Jan has given Marie the discipline she deserved and now you'll get some from me. Jan has been extraordinarily considerate to you. You know that my mom would have been that much more severe."

Then she drew the cane from his bottom, and began caning him quickly, placing stroke after stroke at the top, middle, and base of his bottom, applying crisscross strokes, and repeating the order until she had placed twelve red stripes on his behind. Then she gave him one final powerful stroke right across the middle of his bottom and he screamed in pain.

"You think that hurt?" Kate asked deprecatingly. "Try anything like this again, and you'll get the same caning on your cock," she warned.

Jan told Steve he could get dressed. She motioned to Marie to follow her to the bathroom and the rest left the bedroom.

"You'll sleep in this diaper," she told the now-repentant Marie. "You were a very naughty girl, weren't you, Missy?"

"Yes, Miss Jan," Marie responded, suitably chastened, "I was very naughty and thank you for disciplining me so severely."

"I'll repeat what my stepdaughter told her dad, only to you," Jan said coolly. "If this ever happens again and I get my hands on you, this cane will really punish your filthy cunt."

"I understand," Marie answered, anxious to let things cool off and resigned to spending the night under the supervision and control of the woman she wronged.

She had Marie lie on the tub and spread her legs and Jan took a wet cloth and washed off Marie's quim and ran the cloth through her legs and wiped right up to and into her bottom-hole. Then she powdered her crack and her red bottom before slipping the large diaper on her and tying the adhesive strips. Then she picked up a pair of plastic pants to put on Marie over the diaper and though Marie flinched at seeing these childish garments, she realized she was going to have to sleep with them on.

To make matters worse, the plastic pants had a little lock attached to the waist cord and Jan locked her in for the night.

"You're going to sleep on that mat in our bedroom," she informed Marie. "If you need to pee, you will wake me, and I will go with you into the bathroom here."

Marie was dismayed but figured that Jan might have made matters harsher by making her sleep with a butt plug inserted. She was reconciled to sleeping bare, but Jan gave her a large blanket with a soft lining to place over her as she lay down on the mat. She was sore and ashamed and exhausted.

Jan told Steve he would be permitted to sleep with her. "You got a fuck with me that you didn't deserve," she said curtly. He again apologized and she told him she would forgive him, but it would take a while. Then she went back to the kitchen and invited Kate to join them.

Jan didn't care that Marie was lying on a mat at the other end of the spacious bedroom. She turned the light down low, and Steve got into their bed. Jan took off the rest of her clothes—her blouse and bra—and invited Kate to strip to her bra and pants.

Kate did that and then took off her bra, disclosing her modest-sized but perky tits, and pulled down her panties. Jan reflected that Kate was lovely and actually resembled Marie. She quietly welcomed Kate into the bed and turned toward her and away from Steve.

She took Kate in her arms and whispered, "You helped get me through this, honey, and I won't forget it. I'm so glad you were the one to give it to him."

Kate hugged her and drew Jan's hand to Kate's shaved pussy. Jan responded by teasing the tip of Kate's clit and then softly pushing two fingers into Kate's wet quim.

"It all turned you on, didn't it?" Jan whispered to Kate again. Although Kate liked the feeling of Jan's fingers inside her, she knew her stepmom meant the disciplining.

"Yes, Mom," was Kate's answer and Jan was broken up to hear the apparently tough stepdaughter treat Jan as her mother.

Steve was already asleep, and Marie was wiped out, but was too distant to hear what they were saying to each other.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Kate said in a small voice, very quietly, "but I wanted to hurt him for what he did to you."

"That's all right," Jan said. "That's why I let you take it out by caning him the way you did. And he knew he deserved it."

"Are you going to just let her go in the morning?" Kate asked in a real whisper.

"I'll see how I feel then," Jan responded in an equally quiet voice. "These things come on you when you don't expect them. One reason I'm staying, though, is because of you, even though you'll soon be off to college."

"I love you, Mom," Kate gushed as she kissed Jan deeply on the mouth. "I know you've already fucked tonight but I want to make you feel good."

Jan lay back, and Kate played with her hairy split, just grazing the tip of her clit, and then softly moving fingers in and out of her quim. Jan didn't move because she didn't want to wake Steve, nor did Kate. Then when Jan was good and wet, Kate moved her finger back and into Jan's tight anus. This cranked Jan and she had a quiet cum.

The two hugged and fell off asleep.


12