Jane and Carol Re-aquainted

Story Info
Jane and I spend an evening with Carol, a long time friend.
6.7k words
4.01
7k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Houndog68
Houndog68
19 Followers

Jane and I have been together for around 5 years by now, 4 of them as a married couple. We've both been through difficult marriages previously, her with a controlling arsehole, and me with a wife who thought that sex was something to be endured, as little as possible, rather than enjoyed. Thankfully, we'd met up not long after our previous marriages had ended and now enjoy a life together we could both only have dreamt of previously. What makes it so good isn't only our shared love for each other, but Janes innovative, exciting and wanton attitude to sex, which is such a breath of fresh air to me, and something I'm happy to go along with in whatever ways she wants to go. I'm not just a passive partner when it came to ideas though, and she's always happy to go along with anything I suggest. We're both sorry that we've wasted most of our 20's and 30's, when we should have been at our most sexually active, with partners that didn't appreciate sex the way we would have liked. However, now in our 40's, Jane is 42 and I'm a year older, we've been trying our best to make up for lost time and try lots of the things we missed in our younger years.

Jane is a very attractive woman still, tall, with a very curvaceous figure, and 36DD tits that draw attention whenever we're out. She loves to show them off, and enjoys the glances she gets from guys whenever she wears her low necked clothes. She has long, shapely legs as well, wears her hair short, and has an air of confidence that hides the many years she spent with a husband that wanted to keep her hidden, and constantly criticised her for everything she did or said, as well as the way she looked. Since leaving her former husband she started working in an office for a small firm of accountants, and within a couple of years was promoted to office manager. As well as giving her a good income of her own, it's also been a massive boost to her confidence and self esteem.

My own divorce ended years of loveless, and almost sexless marriage. The last straw for me was when she caught me wanking while looking at porn, the only sexual relief I could get at that time without going outside my marriage. Her scorn, derision and lack of understanding were what caused me to finally separate, and divorce her as soon as possible after. Although it cost me a lot of money, and the house we'd shared, I have a good, well paid job as a sales manager, so Jane and I have enough income to do all the things we want to, both sexually and otherwise, without having to worry too much about the cost.

Sitting in our living room at home one evening, the talk inevitably came round to sex, one of our favourite subjects.

"I love our masturbation sessions together," said Jane, "And the occasional evenings we spend with Tom. You have a terrific tongue that gets my pussy all fired up and ready to go, and when you fuck me, in whichever hole you choose, you never fail to get my juices flowing and bring me to yet another amazing orgasm"

"So do I" I replied, wondering where this conversation was going. There were a lot of compliments in there, so guessed there must be something on her mind behind them. "I thought by my 40's my sex drive would be starting to wane, but you've brought out the best in me in so many ways. I love that I can keep you satisfied, and you want me as much as you do"

"Yes I do," she continued, "And that'll never change. I know we have our occasional evenings with Tom, and I'm proud and pleased with how you've recognised how horny I can get, and you're prepared to do whatever you can to help."

"It's not a question of being prepared to do whatever I can." I replied. "Seeing you with Tom, watching your face as we both fuck you and knowing how much pleasure you get from being fucked by two willing cocks is such a turn on for me. I'm doing it for purely selfish reasons," I laughed.

She laughed in return. "Oh, I'm sure you are. How would you feel about an opportunity to do something for selfish reasons for both of us?"

I was intrigued. "You know I'm willing to try anything you have in mind. Tell me what you're thinking."

"Well, you know my friend Carol, don't you?"

My ears definitely perked up at that. Carol is an old friend of Jane's going right back to their school days. They had gone to school and college together, and remained friends until their early 20's, when Jane first married the arsehole. Carol had never liked him, and he severely restricted Janes freedom to go out, so they lost touch for quite a while. After her divorce, they had met up and reconnected, and were now the best of friends again. Jane had told me sometime before that Carol is bisexual, and never married, and once Carol overcame her initial distrust of me and realised I wasn't like the creep Jane was married to before, we'd become friends as well. She was quite flirty at times, but I'd always treated it as just banter between friends and laughed it off. I didn't want to do anything to jeopardise my relationship with Jane.

Carol is a little smaller and slimmer than Jane, and also very sexy. She wears her hair longer than Janes, and has several tattoos on her arms, legs, and other places that I hadn't seen at that time. She is very much a free spirit, and different from Jane in lots of ways, but they also have many similarities and as it turned out, one of them is a love of sex.

After coming back down to earth, I said to Jane, "Of course I know Carol. Why, what's going through that devious, sexy mind of yours?"

"Well" she said, "You remember when me and Carol went out the other night, and we both had a glass or two of Pinot too much. We came round to my favourite subject, and I finished up telling her about our occasional evenings with Tom. She was fascinated, and wanted to know all the details, so I told her everything"

I was more than a little surprised by this. Although we have a very free and easy, but loving, marriage, I didn't really want it to become common knowledge amongst our friends.

Jane then said something else that surprised me even more, although I probably shouldn't have been.

"When we were at college together, me and Carol were more than good friends at times. She was actually my first sexual experience, before I had sex with a male, so I guess you could say she took my virginity. We would occasionally hook up over the next few years, right up to the time of my marriage to the arsehole, and although I enjoyed the times with her, I guess I just preferred men. She's happy with men or women, and strongly hinted that she'd love to spend some quality time with the two of us. I told her I'd have a word with you, see what you think, and get back to her as soon as I had an answer."

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Not only the revelation that my sexy wife had had a lesbian relationship in the past, but also the chance to fuck not one, but two gorgeous women, and hopefully also watch the two of them in action as well. My cock was starting to swell just at the thought of it. Jane quickly noticed, laughed, and said to me.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

Jane soon got back in touch with Carol, and we arranged for her to come around the following Saturday evening. Jane insisted on abstinence for me for the last three days before Saturday, although she didn't seem to mind when I gave her pussy some oral attention on the Thursday night, just two nights before Carol came round. She told me I was going to need all my stamina, so by Saturday I was more than ready for whatever the evening would bring. We spent the afternoon, getting ready, preparing a meal, showering etc. She wouldn't let me share the shower with her though, in case the temptation became too much for both of us for a quickie before the evening started.

Jane dressed in a short, red dress, low at the front to show off her huge tits.

"I don't think I'll bother with my knickers," she told me. "I've got a feeling they won't be staying on long anyway"

I was dressed very casual in beige trousers and a loose shirt. Carol arrived at around 6:45, bottle of wine in hand, and when she took her coat off she had clearly come dressed to kill. Like Jane, her dress was very short, in a vivid blue colour, low cut at the front to show off her smaller, but still wonderful tits, and she had on knee high black boots as well. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra either, as I could clearly see her nipples poking through the fabric.

She gave us a twirl. "How do I look?" she asked.

"Good enough to eat" I replied.

"Play your cards right, you might just get chance to do so later." She said, laughing, before coming up to give me a hug and a full-on kiss on the lips, then to Jane to give her the same treatment.

We had made a simple buffet for the evening, so after taking Carol's coat and her boots away, we all went into the kitchen for something to eat and a glass of wine each, We came back into our living room and I sat on a single lounge chair, which sits at right angles to our deep, soft sofa, where we've had a lot of fun with our neighbour Tom a few times previously. Jane and Carol sat on the sofa together, Jane closest to me. Both of their skirts were riding high as they sat side by side with their legs pressed together along their thigh's.

"You know," Carol said "I've been thinking a lot about the times we spent together when we were younger just recently. I've been wanting to get back inside your knickers ever since we met up again, so I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to spending this evening with the two of you"

"I've been doing exactly the same," Jane replied. "You were my first crush, my first love, and my first fuck, even though you're not a guy. This time though, I thought I'd make things nice and easy for you."

With that, Jane took Carol's hand and brought it to the soft junction between her legs.

"Wow," Carol said, dipping a finger into the damp folds. "You don't waste any time, do you!"

"I try not to," Said Jane. "How would you feel about just the two of us getting reacquainted properly first? I'm sure my husband won't mind sitting and watching for a while, and we can put on a little show for him"

Carol was quick to agree, so Jane looked over at me. "Babe, you just sit there and watch for a while. Me and Carol have got a little catching up to do. Feel free to take off your clothes and get naked any time you like, but don't you dare cum. There are a couple of holes here that are going to need filling by something more than a tongue soon."

I was happy to do as Jane asked, so made myself comfortable on the chair to watch the action taking place in front of me. Jane turned back to Carol and the two of them kissed long and deep, tongues playing with each other, and delving deep into each others mouth. Their hands were all over each other as well, moving over each others breasts, hips and arses, never lingering in one place for too long, but exploring each other's body over the top of their clothes. Jane pulled down the front of Carol's dress to expose her tits, and moved down to suck on each of her hard nipples in turn. While she did that, I saw Carols left hand move down over Jane's tummy to cup her pussy underneath her dress. She was dipping her middle finger inside her cunt, and I could tell how much it was turning Jane on.

Jane sat up. "I think I'm a little overdressed here." she said to Carol. "Let me get these clothes out of the way."

With that, she pulled her dress over her head, then undid the clasp on the back of her bra and allowed that to fall on the floor. Her magnificent tits hung free, and Carol stopped to look at them for a moment, before cupping them both in her hands.

"I remember how much I used to enjoy suckling on these beautiful tits," said Carol. "I can't tell you how happy I am to feel all this lovely soft flesh again."

She bent her face to Jane's chest with both her tits still in her hand, and started to suck and bite each of her nipples, while squeezing the other one in her fingers. Jane loves having her tits sucked, they are very sensitive, so she lay back and just enjoyed the sensations flowing through her body. Carol still had her dress on, with her smaller, but still very full, tits peeking from the top of her dress.

After a couple of minutes playing with Jane's tits, Carol moved onto the floor in front of the sofa, kneeling between Janes legs. She started to kiss further down Janes body, licking the soft folds of flesh, and swirling her tongue around in her tummy button. She seemed to know where all Jane's favourite erogenous zones were, as they were all places on Jane's body that I know from experience how much she enjoys being touched. Jane opened her legs wider, and I could see Carol coming into contact with Janes cunt, kissing along the length of her slit. The labia was already parting as Carol twirled her tongue around her clit before moving back down to make her tongue rigid and insert it into her very wet cunt.

Carol's dress by this time was riding high up her back, and with her arse sticking up in the air I could see the tiny white thong she was wearing, looking very damp between the lips of her pussy and along her arse crack. It barely concealed both of her beautiful holes, and I was eager to take a closer look, but was reluctant to do so until they seemed ready for me to join them. I was still fully dressed at this point, although my cock was already rock solid from the visions of beauty in front of me. I was rubbing my cock slowly through my trousers, but found it becoming restrictive, so decided to take my clothes off so I could play with it more freely. I removed my shirt, then my trousers and underpants, and sat back in the chair, one leg over the arm of the chair so my legs were well spread out, and slowly started to move my hand up and down the shaft of my cock. Jane noticed what I was doing, looked over, smiled, and blew me a kiss before closing her eyes again to enjoy the tongue working its magic between her legs.

Jane seemed to be getting close to her first orgasm. She raised her knees and spread them as wide as she could, so Carol would have even better access to her cunt. Carol put two fingers inside her and started to move her hand rapidly back and forth, while at the same time she placed her mouth over Janes clit and sucked on it as if she was sucking on one of her nipples. Jane was playing with her own tits by this time, rolling her nipples between thumbs and fingers. Her mouth was open, her eyes closed, and she was panting and moaning louder and louder until she let out a scream, her whole body went rigid, and she started to judder. She stayed that way for what seemed like forever as her orgasm washed over her, until finally she let her legs move down and relax. Carol looked up at her with a wet face, a big smile on her lips, before putting her face down again to give Jane a last kiss on top of her clit.

"Wow," Jane said, still panting. "That was simply amazing. You've just reminded me what a talented tongue you've got."

"And I'd forgotten how sweet you taste, as well as how responsive you are. I've never known anyone who could cum as easily as you. You're just so fucking sexy, and I hope we can this some more."

"Don't worry," said Jane. "The evening's only just starting, and it certainly doesn't have to be the only time we get together like this. You're the only one with any clothes on right now though. Would you like some help in taking them off?"

"Oooh, yes please," replied Carol.

She was still kneeling between Janes legs, so she bent over onto her arms and looked over at me.

"Would you like to take my clothes off for me?" She asked. "I'm sure they'll pull straight down."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I moved behind her, grasped the top of her dress and rolled it down over her hips and down her legs. She lifted each knee in turn so I could pull the dress past them. This left her in just her tiny, white thong. She bent her head down onto the floor so her arse was sticking up in the air. I hooked my finger under the thong and slowly pulled them down, watching as her delightful arsehole was finally fully revealed to me, then seeing the flimsy cloth pull free from between the lips of her glistening cunt. She lifted her knees in turn once again as I moved the thong over legs and feet, and threw them onto the floor nearby. I couldn't resist bending down to smell the sexy aroma from her cunt, before planting a kiss on her upturned arsehole and wet pussy.

Carol turned around and kissed me on the lips, giving my cock a little squeeze at the same time.

"Thankyou," she said, "But right now I'd like your wife to come and lick my pussy. I've been waiting a long time to get together with her, and really don't want to wait any longer. Don't worry, you'll get your rocks off later"

I was happy to go back to my chair and watch the action, so sat down and continued to slowly stroke my cock while the two girls came back together. Carol lay back on the sofa, raising her knees into the air like Jane had done, and pulled the lips of her pussy apart so it was possible to see the dark space inside her cunt."

"I need your tongue on my pussy right now!" she said to Jane.

Jane was more than happy to do so. She knelt on the floor between Carols legs, grabbed her behind the knees so she could lift Carols hips off the sofa, and gave her a long, slow flat tongued lick all the way from her pink, puckered arsehole to the top of her cunt. She did that several times, before releasing Carols legs, leaving them raised and spread wide apart. She then put her hands on Carols arse cheeks, spreading them apart so she could still get easy access to her pussy and arsehole. She continued to rim Carol's arse, forcing her long rigid tongue inside, then moving up slightly to do the same into her dripping wet pussy. Carol was playing with her own tits.

Suddenly, Carol took hold of Janes face between her hands and moved her away from her pussy.

"Wait," She said. "That feels wonderful, but what I'd really like to do is sit on your face"

Jane immediately moved away from her and lay on the floor, right at my feet. Carol stood up, walked over to Jane, straddled her head facing along her body, and squatted down so her cunt lay directly over Janes mouth. Jane then made her tongue go rigid again and began to lick Carol all over pussy and arsehole. A few minutes later, she pushed her tongue inside Carol's arsehole as far as she could, so Carol was bouncing up and down on it, like a mini cock fucking her in her arse. At the same time, Carol was rubbing her clit with one hand as she rolled the nipple on her right tit with the other one. She was breathing faster and moaning, and it was obvious she was going to cum. She let out a loud scream, and pressed her pussy and arse down onto Janes face as she shuddered through her orgasm. I thought Jane would be struggling to breath as Carol went through her climax, but after a few seconds Carol lifted herself up so Jane was able to breath normally again. Her face was dripping from all the juices that had flowed out of Carol.

While all this was happening in front of me, I had a perfect view of their two sexy bodies, and watched in awe as Carol's tits bounced in front of me, and Janes naked body lay flat, with her legs apart, revealing the moist juncture between them. I had my cock in my hand the whole time, moving it up and down it slowly so that I wouldn't cum too soon, but maintaining my solid erection.

Once she'd recovered from her orgasm, Carol looked over at me.

"That looks like a cock in need of some attention." She said.

"I agree." Replied Jane, lifting herself off the floor.

They both knelt in front of me, side by side, and I shuffled forward on my chair to give them as much room as they needed to get close to my rigid cock. Jane took it in her hand, and pointed it towards Carols mouth. Carols lips circled the head of my cock, and she moved her head down, engulfing more and more of it into her mouth. I felt the head hit the back of her throat before she pulled it slowly out, then continued to do that. While she was bobbing her head up and down on my cock, Jane was rubbing and squeezing my balls with her hand, before taking one of my balls in her mouth. I was in ecstasy, and trying my best not to cum too soon. Carol took her mouth off my cock and offered it to Jane, who then did the same as Carol had. Their two mouths felt very different, but equally as delightful as each other.

Houndog68
Houndog68
19 Followers
12