Jane and Carol Re-aquainted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two of Janes mouth over my cock, she took it out and instead wrapped her lips around the shaft from the side. Carol did the same from the other side, and the moved their mouths up and down the length of my cock. As they reached the head, they came together for a kiss around the head, tongues licking each other as well as the glans of my rigid cock.

"If you continue this treatment," I said to them both, "This will all be over in a minute or two, and I'd dearly like to fuck someone first"

They stopped what they were doing and looked at each other

"If I don't have his cock inside me soon, I'm going to explode," said Jane

"That's fine with me." Replied Carol, laughing. "I'm sure I'll find something to do while you fuck his brains out."

Jane climbed onto the chair with me, straddling my legs. When she did that, Carol took hold of my cock and guided it to the entrance of Janes cunt. Jane slowly lowered herself onto me, my cock sliding inside her gloriously wet, silken pussy. She rested there a few moments, my cock deep inside her, while Carol kneaded my balls with her hand. Once she was ready, she started moving up and down on my cock, lifting herself up so I was almost falling out, then slowly sliding back down again, While she was doing that, her magnificent tits were right in front of my face. I took them both in the palms of my hands and started to suck and bite each of her sensitive nipples in turn.

Carol moved to the side of us and sat on the arm of the wide chair we were fucking on. She spread her legs and started to masturbate herself while watching me sucking on Janes tits. She had two fingers inside her dripping cunt, and was moving them in and out faster and faster. Jane's movements were getting faster as well, as she bounced up and down on my solid cock.

"Babe," I gasped to her, "If we keep going at this rate I'm going to cum."

"That's ok babe," she replied, "I want to feel you spurt inside me and fill me with your creamy spunk."

Her words were enough to push me over the edge. I raised my hips to get as deep inside her as I could, and felt the spunk rise up my cock to spurt deep inside her. I think I let out a loud shout as the first jet shot into her cunt, but I can't be sure, the exquisite feeling was so overwhelming. At the same time, Jane enjoyed her second orgasm of the evening, and I could feel the walls of her cunt tightening around my cock as I spurted several times deep inside her.

As I finished, I looked over to Carol, who was still busy masturbating frantically. Her eyes were closed and her breathing rapid, and a few seconds later she reached her peak for the second time that evening as well. She squealed as she came, and her whole body juddered as juices from inside her flooded out over her hand. When she had finished she opened her eyes to look at Jane, then at me. I reached over and took the hand she'd been masturbating with, moving it to my nose and smelling it before taking each finger in turn and putting it in my mouth to clean it off. She moved across to me and taking my face in her hands, she gave me a long, sensuous, opened mouth kiss, our tongues fencing with each other. As soon as she moved away, Jane leaned in and gave me another one just the way Carol had.

My cock was starting to deflate by this time. Unfortunately, not being a virile youngster any more, it was going to take me a little time to recover, but I suspected it wouldn't be too long. Jane climbed off me and moved over to the sofa, laying back on the cushions with her legs outstretched and parted slightly. Carol moved to lay alongside her on the sofa, with her legs outstretched as well. The two of them looked completely relaxed. I could see some spunk seeping from Jane's pussy, but I think she was too tired to do anything about it at that time.

"Wow," said Carol "That was wonderful. I could watch you two fuck all day. Lets have a breather, but I hope we haven't finished yet."

"I still haven't fucked you yet." I said to Carol, "So I hope we haven't finished yet either. Just give me a short while to recover. I'm sure you could both find something to amuse each other while I do so."

Jane and Carol looked at each other.

Jane said to Carol, "Oh, I'm sure there's plenty we could do to keep each other amused. How does another glass of wine sound first though"

"That would be perfect." Replied Carol, so Jane stood up and went to the kitchen to bring in more glasses of wine.

I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful arse as she walked towards the kitchen. She was swaying her hips deliberately as she walked away from us, and I'm sure Carol's eyes were glued to her as well. As she neared the door she looked back over her shoulder.

"Oops, I think I've dropped something." She said with a smile, and bent over to pick up some invisible object from the floor.

We had a clear view of her perfect pink arsehole and wet pussy lips as she did so. She straightened up after a few seconds, and continued into the kitchen to fetch the wine.

Carol and I looked at each other and laughed.

"You're a very lucky man," she said to me, "To have such a beautiful, sexy woman in your life. Thankyou for inviting me to join you this evening, I've had a wonderful time so far. She's told me a lot about you too, and I think she's a very lucky woman as well."

"I know just how lucky I am." I replied. "There really isn't any need to thank us though. I'm the lucky one here, spending time with two wonderful sexy women. The evening isn't over yet, and I really do want to taste you, and fuck you, before we finish here."

If she was shocked by my direct, forward comment, she certainly didn't show it.

"In that case," she replied, while parting her legs, "Why don't you come over here and have a taste right now."

I was crawling over to her on my hands and knees, my face level with her pussy as she shuffled forward on the sofa, when Jane walked back in the room with the bottle of wine and three glasses.

"Hello." She said. "It looks like the two of you can't wait to carry on. Don't mind me, I'll just sit here and wait until you're finished"

I looked up at Jane.

"I'm only going for a little taste of that gorgeous pussy for now, so please pour the drinks and we'll be done in a moment."

With that, I put my whole face into Carol's crotch, breathing in the strong, musky scent which I find so exciting, and with a broad tongue licked her from her arsehole, along the valley between her two lips up to her engorged clit, and back down again, several times. Carol gasped with the sensations from her pussy, but after a few seconds I stopped what I was doing and moved away from her.

"I told you I only wanted a taste right now." I said to her, smiling.

"You bastard," she replied back to me, smiling as well. "You've left me hanging now. I hope there's going to be more where that came from."

"Oh, there'll definitely be more, there's no doubt about that. Jane's fetched our wine in now though, and it wouldn't be fair to leave her holding the glasses."

The three of us sat down and took a drink from our glasses, Jane in the single chair I'd been sitting in earlier, and Carol and I next to each other on the sofa. I rested my hand on the top of Carols thigh, while she took my balls in her hand. My cock was still soft at this point, but was slowly coming back to life and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was ready to fuck one, or both, of these beautiful women once again.

"What would you like to do now?" I said to them both, looking from one to the other.

"What I'd really like to do," said Jane, looking directly at Carol, "Is sixty-nine with you. I want some more of that beautiful pussy of yours in my face while you are tonguing mine."

She then looked at me.

"Babe, please feel free to either watch or join in, any way you like. I'm sure Carol won't object."

My cock was twitching at the thought of everything that could happen next. Carol felt the movement as she was still cupping my balls in her hand.

"I think he likes the sound of that." She said, laughing, and leaned over to give me a kiss on my mouth before bending down to kiss the tip of my cock, then engulfed the whole of it in her mouth. She swirled it around with her tongue, and I felt it starting to grow as she gently sucked it back into life.

After a few seconds she moved her mouth away, looked at me with a mischievous grin and said, "That's what you get for teasing me with your tongue earlier."

I wasn't concerned at all. I knew this was only the prelude to a much more exciting time very soon.

Jane lay down on the floor in front of the settee. Carol then moved to kneel either side of her head, as she had done before, but this time, instead of sitting on Janes face, she bent forward and buried her face between Janes wide open legs. I was able to move to the edge of the settee and look down onto Carols back, with her arse sticking up in the air once again. Being the considerate person I am. I took one of the cushions off the settee and placed it under Janes head, so she could reach the cunt lips poised above her more easily.

Jane mouthed a thankyou to me, and I watched as she then started to lick along Carol's lips, dipping her tongue inside her, before moving up to purse her lips around Carols prominent clitoris. I watched as the moisture started to flow gently from between Carol's lips, falling onto Janes face as she lapped up as much as she could.

At the same time, she lifted her knees and spread them as far apart as she could, and I could see that Carol was delving deeply inside her with her tongue. Although I couldn't see what Carol was doing so clearly, I knew from experience what she was tasting and how much lube would be flowing from Janes pussy. There were squeals and moans of delight coming from both of them as they both tried to give each other as much pleasure as they possibly could.

My cock was pretty solid by now after watching the two women enjoying each other, so I decided it was time I joined in. Jane was still lapping at Carols cunt, and I could see her tiny puckered arsehole sticking up in the air, with her cheeks spread apart. I knelt at Janes head, spread Carol's cheeks as far apart as I could and moved down to explore her hole with my tongue. I made my tongue rigid and pushed it inside her arsehole as far as I could, and she let out a squeal of delight. I then ran my tongue all around the area before moving down to her cunt. My lips met Janes as she was licking along Carols pussy, and we had a deep kiss together as we both explored every fold of Carol's dripping cunt between us. After maybe a minute of that, although time seemed to have stood still, I moved back up to Carols arsehole to give it some more loving treatment.

Jane lifted her hand up and behind her, looking for my cock to grasp. She found it and pulled me up so it was directly above her face. Taking her mouth off Carols cunt for a moment, she pulled my cock down and put the end into her mouth. She sucked on the end for a few seconds, before taking it out again and moving back to take care of Carol. The excitement was building inside me, and I knew she wanted me to fuck Carol while she was still licking her cunt. I grasped my cock in my hand, and slid it between the cheeks of her arse, rubbing the end of it over her glistening arsehole, before sliding the full length inside her soft, slippery, velvet cunt. I stayed still for a few seconds with my cock deep inside her, just feeling the little movements and contractions from her as Jane continued to lick and suck on her clit. Jane next moved up and started to lick my balls, and I could feel her trying to reach up to my own arsehole, although she couldn't quite stretch that far.

When Jane went back to licking on Carols clit, I started to move my hips slowly back and forth, sliding my cock almost all the way out, then slowly sliding it back in again. Carol was pushing herself back to meet me, and I could feel my pubic bone bottoming out against her upturned arse each time. My thrusts were getting faster, and I knew I wouldn't last very long by this time. Carol also seemed to be nearing her climax as well, from the squeals and moans she was making as I continued to fuck her. Looking down at her upturned arse, I could see her small hole looking back at me, so I pushed my thumb inside her arsehole to the base. The combination of my thumb in her arse, my cock in her cunt, and Jane sucking on her clit were enough to bring her to her climax, and she lifted her head from between Janes legs and shouted out her climax. Her body went rigid, and I could feel her cunt squeezing tight around my cock.

Suddenly, Jane moved both her hands above her head, and I felt her pull the cheeks of my arse apart, and push a finger deep into my own arsehole. She knows how much I like that when I'm ready to cum. It pushed me over the edge, and I felt the spunk bubbling up the length of my cock, ready to spurt out. I pulled my cock out of Carol, held it in my hand, and the first shot hit Carol right on her arsehole. I pointed my cock downwards and the second shot hit Jane on her nose. She opened her mouth and the third one went straight into her mouth.

As I came down from my own climax, I rubbed my cock in the spunk around Carols arsehole, and pushed it down into Janes open mouth. Looking down at the scene before me, it was the sexiest sight I had ever seen.

Seeing Carol cum, and then my own climax, had also brought Jane to the edge as well. She lifted her hips and shouted to Carol "Lick my pussy!! Fuck me with your tongue and suck on my clit!!"

Carol bent her head down again and I could tell from the movement of the back of her head that she was frantically licking on Jane's cunt.

Within a few seconds Jane shouted "I'm cumming!!" and her body went rigid, then started to shake as she gasped and moaned through her orgasm.

She lowered her hips back to floor once she was able to, and Carol lifted her head up, then rolled to the side so she wasn't laid on top of Jane any more. She looked up Janes body at the spunk still on her face, then at my softening cock as I still knelt behind Jane, before looking up at me. She had a huge smile on her face.

"Fucking hell." She exclaimed. "That was simply amazing."

She turned around so she was lying alongside Jane, and leant in to lick off the spunk left on her nose, before giving her a long, opened mouth kiss. I moved down to lay alongside Jane on the other side, and moved in to give them both a long, loving, very sexy kiss as well. I've tasted my own spunk many times, either from Janes mouth or directly out of her cunt, so I wasn't phased by it at all.

Although this was the first time we'd spent an evening like this together, I very much suspected it wouldn't be the last, so was looking forward to speaking to Jane to find out when we could do it again.

12