Jane and Sue

Story Info
Two smoking middle class women with a wet afternoon.
6.4k words
4.38
23.3k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

This is another drinking, smoking, and wetting type story.

Feedback is always appreciated, but never demanded.

Jane and Sue

Martin turned and blew a kiss and then almost embarrassingly jogged off to the waiting taxi dragging his grey suitcase behind him on yet another foreign business trip. There already had been two in the last two months. Jane dutifully waved him off through the front door, and once his cab door was closed, she shut the front door, shivering as she tightened her pink dressing gown around her body as the morning cool air chilled her bare legs, she then shuffled across and leaned forward in her 1930's bay window pulling the net curtains slightly aside watched and waited for the taxi to get to the end of the road, the orange indicators flashing for turning left, as the black fumes of the diesel exhaust poured out as it accelerated from the junction from their cul-de-sac, Jane released the curtain, then fussed and straightened it, turned on her heels of her pink fluffy slippers and headed into the kitchen.

Jane got the wine out of the fridge and twisted the top end poured a generous large glass of wine. Picked it up and sipped it and licked her lips. She looked up and stretched and opened the cupboard and groaned as on tip toes and moved the large bolognaise jar in the far-right hand corner of the cupboard slightly to the right and using her manicured fingernails grabbed her pack of Marlboro Lights. Triumphantly she brought the back down and placed it on her centre island. She had fought Martin for years to get her modern kitchen with centre island and bi-fold doors into the large garden.

She rummaged around in Martins "man draw" of rubbish, even though the kitchen was only a couple of years old, the draw was already full and a total mess of string, bolts and batteries, eventually she found the old gas stove lighter. He had tried to throw it out once the new kitchen oven was put in with the electric lighting function, but Jane managed to keep hold of to it just 'in case'. These were certainly the 'in case moments.'

With the cigarette perched between her lips she bent down, opened the cupboard beside the sink and moved the 1kg bag of rice out of the way and extracted her grandfather's old crystal glass ashtray and placed it on the kitchen table.

She then gently jogged around the table and opened up and separated the bi-fold doors, they were installed at great expense to enable in 'inside outside and vice versa' or a "bloody big draft" as Martin suggests, but every single house doer upper programme on television explains the benefits. The windows looked out on to a patio, and then the sun loungers a little further out in middle. Martin always complains that he had to drag them around when he cut the grass.

Jane then hopped up on to and relaxed into her designer kitchen chairs that were designed to be ergonomic with your bottom, as she listened to the noise of birds tweeting in the garden as they competed with the roar of main road a couple of blocks away, she picked up the stove lighter and with the hiss of the flame got her cigarette alight and her cheeks collapsed around the filter as she inhaled on her first smoke in a fortnight.

Her shoulders relaxed as she exhaled the cone out through the open doors, she subconsciously wafted with her spare hand the exhale and then smiled as it dissipated in the cool, but gentle early morning breeze coming through the open door. She then shuffled up on her chair, had a gulp of wine and picked up her phone and messaged Sue.

'Hey Sue, as its going to be a hot and sunny day, do u fancy a spot of lunch in the garden? xJx'

After hitting send she placed the phone back on the table and then smiled and focused on enjoying and drawing again on her cigarette as she placed the filter between her lips.

***

The cigarette 'thing' was as usual all Sue's fault. A few months ago, on a late afternoon early evening during the end of an extremely boozy "ladies that lunch afternoon" in the Fox and Hounds that had migrated to the beer garden as it was sunny, they had both been there for a mutual friend's 40th birthday lunch but by now everyone including the birthday girl had long since gone home to tipsily do the school run or sort out the husbands.

The reason Sue had kept Jane out into the beer garden was soon admitted as she rummaged in her bag- that she was desperately craving a cigarette all afternoon and with everyone else gone, she could now enjoy it.

After Jane had almost spat out her gin and tonic mid swig, as Sue had produced the pack out of her handbag almost proudly placing it on the weather worn wooden bench. Jane finally got her raised eyebrow levelled and Sue explained as she got a cigarette between her fingers how she had found by mishap as she had stumbled on her daughters pack only a few months ago and that pack had been 'accidently' confiscated on purpose in a cross mummy sort of way. She had explained that as one thing led to another and the pack in her bag was no longer her daughters but very much now something her fifth or sixth pack of her own.

***

The phone silently vibrated on the polished dark oak kitchen table. Jane flicked the ash from the cigarette in just the same way she had watched her mum do time after time all those years ago and then left it burning in the ashtray, as she hadn't quite remastered the dangling that her mum was so used to doing, as she picked up the phone.

'Hey Jane, wasn't planning on anything special, so absolutely, how about I come around to yours for 12?' Sue replied

'Great, I will make sure there is some wine in the fridge xJx' Jane looked at her half empty wine and glass and smiled.

'Ahh,  ok, do you need me to bring anything?'

'No, I have everything covered, see you later xJx'

Jane replied and picked up the cigarette smiled at it and placed it between her lips and drew the smoke and comfort it produced, deep into her lungs.

***

Jane was sitting there in awe of prim and proper Sue, her eyebrows recently plucked, evidently coloured and shaped along with her hair perfectly done for the party as she necked her gin and tonic and impatiently indulged herself sucking and dragging like a pro as she smoked the cigarette quickly down to near the filter. What confused Jane was that it was in front of real people in the beer garden, granted it was practically empty, but the Sue she knew would never do such a thing. She watched as another cloud was exhaled from her lips as Sue picked up her nearly empty gin and tonic swirled it so the ice clunked the side of the glass and sipped it. She stylishly flicked the cigarette as if it was an extension of her long-manicured fingers as ash fell into the ashtray, Sue turned and faced Jane who was sitting there with her mouth wide open and asked the pertinent question "Do you want one too?"

***

Jane was pleased with herself step one was accomplished -- now just a couple of hours to wait. After looking at the time on her phone, Jane was good to herself for now, she topped up her now empty wine glass with just tap water, as just to be on the safe side, it was still early after all- and then got partially dressed. She opened a brand-new multipack of plain cotton knickers, and after rummaging in the wardrobe threw on one of Martins old shirts, which worked as sort of a dress for getting dirty in, and whilst gulping her water busied herself with housework. It seemed silly to worry about her reputation for keeping a tidy home given what where her potentially messy afternoon plans, but old habits die hard and as she had recently discovered her new rather disgusting habits developed by Sue die even harder.

She smirked to herself as she stroked her wet gusset of her knickers between her thigh and enjoyed her finger moving and squelching around the wet fabric, before wiping her finger on her thigh as she again stood up off the toilet, and looked down and smiled as she wiggled her hips, and slid down her now soaking wet dark green cotton knickers and kicked them over with the equally blue ones from half an hour ago and then opened the pack again and tugged up a pair of fresh white ones and in concern for the time, pulled up her new shorts and looked in the mirror in the bathroom, she stopped to do a double check of her appearance before Sue arrived and sighed. True, she looked smart enough in her tailored shorts and crisp pale-yellow t-shirt, but she couldn't compete with Sue's blonde bob, athletic form that she had until recently kept in shape by rushing around town on her bicycle.

Jane leaned over the sink and picked up, then ran a comb through her dark hair smiling to herself. "At least my breasts are bigger than hers" she said by way of providing an ego-boost and squeezed her bra with her elbows and giggled. She smiled as she released them; to her they made a pleasing shape under the form-fitting t-shirt in her favourite comfortable bra.

She bent down and gingerly picked up between her fingers both pairs of her now cold and slightly smelling wet knickers and ceremonially dumped them in the washing basket in the corner of the room.

***

Jane stuttered and spluttered "I haven't smoked in years, what 20 or more years!" she exclaimed.

Sue laughed and drew on her cigarette, and then exhaled a cone away from Jane and into the cloudless sky and head the cigarette burning close to her mouth. "I am extremely fucked," she giggled "a bottle of wine with lunch, that Jenny was too clever to order us a bottle each, and then two, or is it now three double gin and tonics" she swirled the drink and gulped it, "and I very likely have fucking piss wet knickers, I am certainly not going to judge if you join me with a cigarette or two!"

Jane was shocked at the swearing from Sue, "Piss wet? You can go inside if you need?" Jane quietly asked slightly shocked but said with a smile.

Sue giggled and then raised her eyebrow to answer the question in a 'why should I?' and flatly replied "So do you want a cigarette?"

Jane made a conscious effort to look around to check that there was no one she knew in the rather empty beer garden, there were two old fat men in the corner with their pints of ales and cigarettes, and then nodded. "But first, I might go and powder my nose, and get another round in? Another double?" she asked.

Sue forcefully stubbed her spent cigarette out in the empty plastic ashtray, wiggled and then drunkenly rejoiced "hell yeah!" rather too loudly.

***

Now properly dressed the remaining cleaning was interspersed with a couple of enjoyable cigarette and drink of water breaks and then finally a relaxing glass of wine in the garden before noon soon rolled around.

Jane was by then hovering with anticipation in the living room waiting for Sue, she arrived right on time and surprizing for Jane as Sue whizzed up the driveway and to the front door on her bicycle, Jane was grateful she wasn't driving! As Jane opened the front door Sue hopped of the bike and lent it against the garage door, Jane just had to admire that Sue was looking great with tanned and toned shoulders in a skimpy summery green halter-top and a pair of white short shorts, which were rather shorter than Jane's she mused as she gave the nodding smile as Sue readjusted and pulled the shorts out of her crutch once as she walked towards the door.

"Hi Sue, how are you doing, please come on in, you look like you could use a drink. It's already hot!" Jane said mockingly wiping her brow before they styled out the air kisses.

"Of course, it was certainly warm cycling over here, one minute though; sorry, a bit cheeky I know, can I have a cigarette before coming in? I didn't get a chance before setting off. You know one thing leads to another, and then I thought I was going to be late!"

Jane grinned and then shook her head "Come on in and light up, and don't be silly, is white wine, OK?" she asked, leading the way to the kitchen.

"Oh, are you sure? What would Martin say?" Sue asked as she untangled herself from her rucksack and retrieved the pack of cigarettes.

Jane grinned and raised her eyebrows suggestively "He is away again, that's one of the reasons I could invite you over!" She beamed as they walked them into the house.

Sue gave a knowing nod as she pulled the cigarette out of the pack as clocked Jane putting the wine bottle on the polished granite counter "Have you got a little soda to make it into a Spritzer? If I start guzzling straight wine this early, I'll be tiddly in no time."

Jane shrugged her shoulders "Sure. I'll have the same." She said slightly disappointed as her shoulders sank a little as she selected another large glass out of the shaker style cupboard and placed it next to hers and then smiled as she twisted the already open wine bottle top as behind her the sound of her childhood, what was so familiar, the click of lighter and of a cigarette being lit followed by the pleasing smell of the gentle wafts of smoke.

"Are you okay with a cold, grilled chicken salad?" Jane asked as she placed the full glasses on the weathered oak kitchen table.

Jane looked at Sue as nodded as she dragged hard on the cigarette between her lips, her recently manicured blue nailed fingers hovering just millimetres from the cigarette between her lips. Jane almost excitedly walked over extracted a cigarette from her pack on the table and looked towards the outside and pointed the unlit cigarette perched between her fingers.

"Shall we head out into the sunshine with our drinks and food? It would be a shame to be inside and waste such a sunny day?" Jane asked before taking a long gulp of the wine. "Not that I don't want you, I mean, us, smoking inside!" she said as placed the cigarette between her lips, she leaned across, smiled and borrowed Sue's lighter and gently drew and lit the cigarette between her lips.

Jane could see Sue smiling at her as she inhaled on the cigarette, and after exhaling she licked her lips and smiled back.

***

Jane sat down and clinked the gin and tonic glasses with a 'cheers' and both of the gulped their drink. Sue turned her Marlboro lights pack around to face Jane, she gratefully extracted the cigarette from the pack "Did you know my mother used to smoke, she smoked a lot?" she giggled at the thoughts going through her head. "I actually and probably unusually rebelled against her smoking and refused to smoke!" Jane grinned twiddling the unlit cigarette between her fingers like a baronet. "On nights when it was just the two of us, and there were many once my dad left us and we were in, and she had drunk a couple of glasses of wine or whiskey my mum used to offer me cigarettes, almost every time she lit up. But I was being too good. I actually was too good for myself".

Jane placed the cigarette in the corner of her lips "I guess it will be just like riding a bike" she said out loud with the cigarette perched in the corner of her mouth. She took it out again and continued "I actually" she laughed "rebelled against my goody two shoes at university and smoked a bit, I was the drama club, and everyone smoked, so I am no novice, but now when on my own in the large house with Martin away, I actually dream of evenings where I could have shared a cigarette with my mum," she said thoughtfully then placed the cigarette back between her lips. Sue had nodded and smiled tipsily along to the monologue, once Jane had finished, she turned to Jane and looked at her.

"Jane, we haven't really got all day! Do you want to light it?" Sue asked a little impatiently.

***

Conversation over lunch flowed with a flurry of smoke cigarettes and the rest of the first bottle of wine with the familiar topics - the success of Sue's business ventures, and the controversy over school funding where Sue was so angry at the city council that she had got elected as the parents' representative to the school board. Finishing the food, they then reclined their garden chairs lit another cigarette and relaxed.

Jane plucked up courage to ask, "Does Ginny know you have started smoking due to her?"

Sue laughed, "As far as I am aware neither her nor Alan know I actually smoke! I assume Martin doesn't know about you either?" she asked grinning before drawing hard on her cigarette.

Jane grinned tipsily and naughtily "Err, maybe not, but then I have to be a good presentable wife when he is home, I can relax and be, err, a little silly when he is away- Cats and mice and all?" she chortled and necked the rest of her wine as a triumph licking her lips as they both laughed.

Jane then got up whilst stretching, she announced it was time for another bottle and to deal with her bladder but in the other order. She picked up the empty salad plates to take them in and asked if Sue was ok, "Absolutely fine, you go to the toilet first, I may or may not go later!" she grinned.

***

Jane leaned forward as Sue unsteadily supported flame. As the flame met the cigarette it took hold of the cigarette Jane drew in and little, and then released the cigarette from her mouth and released the smoke without inhaling.

"Ah," she gently coughed "Ughh," she licked her lips "oh, I hate it, but I can remember this so well!" she grinned "Thank you!" and then drew again and inhaled properly, as she exhaled, she then again thanked Sue and they clinked glasses, and Sue then lit her own cigarette.

"Wasn't that bad, was it?" Sue asked as she exhaled.

"I didn't think it would be." Grinned Jane, as she studied the cigarette burning between her fingers. "I have sort of missed them." She smiled "But certainly didn't think this morning I would have an actual cigarette again; my mum would be proud of me!" and then placed the filter between her lips and again inhaled a lungful of smoke.

"I am no different, used to smoke and other things in rebellious youth!" Sue said almost proudly before inhaling. "Little did I know Ginny would also rebel against me; I should have guessed!"

"Other than stealing her cigarettes, have you grounded Ginny?" Jane asked.

"How could I?" Sue replied holding the burning cigarette up.

"So, you are letting her smoke?" Jane enquired and then again dragged gently on the cigarette between her fingers?

"I can't be too hypocritical, can I? Occasional cross mummy looks at the teenage stare, as I demand that she goes outside...just hope she doesn't find my butts out there..." Sue giggled and inhaled on her cigarette.

***

Sue looked across at Jane as she disappeared into the house, she took final long drink from her glass and licked her lips, she picked up her cigarette burning the ashtray and inhaled, and as she exhaled, she let out a good squirt of pee in her panties. Her shorts were of good thick material, and she knew from experience that it would take several squirts before the dampness soaked through, and even more before it became really visible. Putting her empty glass back on the table, she absently trailed her hand across her breasts, adding to the tingling down below.

With Jane out of the way, Sue took the opportunity to slip a hand under the waistband of her shorts. Panties nice and wet, but not touching the crotch of her shorts so no damage there yet. Maybe a damp spot on the seat before long, but that wouldn't show unless she stood up.

***

Jane watched intently as Sue as lit yet another cigarette and billowed out the exhaled smoke and shrugged her shoulders and naturally copied, lighting her cigarette with a flourish, "I really do think I should go home now!" Jane mused as she picked up and swirled the remnants of her gin and tonic around in her right hand and giggled as she watched as the two ice cubes collided and clattered with the side of the glass, as the cigarette burned between her fingers in her left. "Martin is due back tomorrow evening," she laughed at the non-existent joke "and I need to get home to get over the hangover!" she giggled.

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers
12