Jane and Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane smiled wryly and said "I will see you out the front!"

***

Jane was beside herself near the bathroom. Sue was very much in wetting herself, it's not an accident! She had no interest in going to the toilet, just as she had done in the pub. Jane opened the bathroom door, looked in the direction and the toilet half tempted to be proper but turned and rushed back to the kitchen and opened the new bottle wine and brought it out before she missed any more action.

"Fancy another ciggy?" Sue asked as she reached across and picked up the wine glass and drank some on Janes return.

"Oh go on." Jane replied and picked up the cigarette from her pack and then sat down on the sun lounger and retrieved Sue's lighter from the table between them. Once it was lit and she had exhaled, she winced, then coughed to clear her throat to try and sound a little formal and shuffled up on the chair so she was sitting upright.

"So Sue," Jane coughed again trying clear her tickly throat again, "it's your turn for a story! How and why have you started on this not so unobvious peeing thing then? Go on, I want all the gossip!" Sue smiled at Jane's undisguised enthusiasm and dragged heavily on her cigarette in preparation.

"Well, it all started innocently enough years and years ago with a 18-30 type holiday- Yes me, I had just turned 18, I must state and not 29, in Grand Canaries, with my best friend Rachael. We had been out all night smoking a drinking as you do, and then were on the beach all day guzzling water to hydrate ourselves after the nights out. There were probably toilets at the beach itself, as a group we sort of decided to ignore them, so everybody just went into the water and peed through their swimming costumes as a matter of course - It was just the way things were done." "I'm trying to get my head around the 18-30 holiday and you Sue!" Jane mused and then drew on her cigarette.

"It was twenty years ago, long before I was married, you are allowed to be young once!" Sue smiled brightly, flicked the cigarette and then drew on it again.

"Anyhow, one maybe tipsy afternoon, we had gone to the bar behind the beach for lunch and I didn't want to go back into the water as I was smoking a cigarette, so I thought I'd get away with it just peeing very slowly through my suit into the sand. It felt really naughty, and I just loved the warm, damp feeling down there even in the heat of the sunny day. I know it would dry out!"

Sue had been pretending to look into the middle distance while telling her story, but out of the corner of her eye she could see that Jane's spare hand was now casually lying across her chest, with the thumb very slowly drawing circles around one nipple. "So you went the whole day without going in the water once?" Jane asked with her exhale before stubbing out her cigarette and retrieving another one and lighting it. "Well, I couldn't go the whole day without swimming," she grinned and again inhaled on the cigarette, "I went swimming, but only after I had emptied my bladder, not before. I then came out, dried in the sun, and drank more beer and then I was ready to start having fun again.

"Hmm, I'd never thought about doing it that way," said Jane thoughtfully and then inhaled on her cigarette. Her bladder was now feeling very full, and if Sue could get away with doing it a swimming costume, surely she could let out a spurt in her shorts. She tried relaxing experimentally and was rewarded with a good warm spurt, but was needing to tense up quickly to stop it flowing. Sue missed the tell-tale signs of Jane's wetting as she had been concentrating on stubbing her cigarette out. "More wine?" Sue asked rhetorically as she shuffled up in the lounger and topped the glasses up. As she filled up Janes glass Sue was this time watching when Jane exhaled and let go of another burst of pee. She decided it was time to call her on it. "Mmm. How long have you been wet?" "Dang! I thought I was getting away with it. It's my second spurt." Jane said proudly and looked down at her crutch. A dribble wicked its way along her inner thigh. Sue smiled, "I've lost count. I started before your last trip for the new bottle. I'm utterly saturated!" "Wow, you're much better at this than I am. I thought there was the possibility you were still dry." "Practice makes perfect. Actually, you can pee really quite a lot sitting down before it's visible from the front. Hopeless if you then have to stand up though." Sue said as she was the authority on these matters

"Honestly, I can't see any on your shorts yet; it was the clenching of your muscles that gave you away, and only because I was looking for it." She said before dragging hard on her cigarette. "I've only ever been very blatant before," Jane said before loudly sighing, and pushing a long gushing stream into her shorts. "Mmmmmm, oh so good!" she noted and looked down as her shorts darkened and a dark yellow damp patch appeared on the white fabric. She flicked the ash of her cigarette and dragged again. "Anyhow, you obviously didn't leave just pissing on the beach?" She asked and then sipped her wine. "No. I really wanted to do it again, but at that stage it was something I still associated with swimming costumes. I still now; occasionally when alone masturbate like crazy over those memories of doing it." She smiled at Jane and dragged on the cigarette "Then one night I was home alone watching TV, bladder fairly full, and I suddenly wondered how much I could do in my panties before it soaked through into my jeans. Of course I had to try it, and that was when I found out that sitting down the seat of your pants gets wet long before the front. When I'd done as much as I thought was safe, I rushed upstairs and did the rest of sitting on the toilet in my jeans!" She tipsly giggled picked up her wine glass and had another slug. "Another massive- this was the first time I'd had the chance to masturbate in the middle of a wetting rather than afterwards. It was only later when I'd put my clothes in the laundry that I discovered a big damp patch on the couch. Luckily, it dried without leaving a stain." Jane's nipple play had become more blatant by now, though still through the fabric of her t-shirt. Sue decided to permit herself a hand on the inside of her very damp shorts before letting the rest of the contents of her bladder out. Jane looked across as the contents of Sues bladder loudly splattered on grass below the seat, she smiled and followed suit.

Her hands migrated into her shorts and she hit her peak first, closely followed by Sue. It was almost five minutes before they were both ready to talk again, lying there in their totally soaked shorts, other clothing undone, gently caressing themselves as they came down to earth. Sue was the first to break the silence. "Now this is where the cigarette comes in!" and reached across and lit it with a deep powerful inhale. "Wow, wasn't what I had in mind when you invited me around for lunch! You were the last person I'd have expected to be into wetting!"

"Hmm..." Jane said as she shook her pack and extracted a cigarette too. "Sorry, that sounds bad. I don't mean to call you a prude." "No, you're quite right. A couple of months ago, if you'd come around and deliberately pissed in my garden, I'd have been outraged. But..." she paused and inhaled on the cigarette for effect. "...That afternoon in the Fox and Hounds, you seemed so happy with what you were nonchalantly doing in your knickers, until you got to stand up, I was intrigued." She said with her exhale and smiled.

"Yes, it's easy to get hooked." "But now I find that you've been peeing outside the whole time I've known you!" "Not really. It's gone in phases with me!" Sue said and inhaled on her cigarette, paused held the smoke in for a second and then exhaled. "Months of being dry, then well, I have some fun!" as more pee trickled down her leg.

"As opposed to a wet patch..." giggled Jane.

"Ho ho. What with getting married, having babies, and then starting the business, I just didn't have the private time for pissing games..." Sue looked at her watch. "I suppose we'd better think about cleaning up, and then I think we need a good strong cup of tea. How much wine did we drink? I've got that meeting up at the council tonight and I need a clear head to give those idiots from the city council a good roasting."

"Two full bottles between us. I had a third on stand-by, but we didn't need it."

"You had all this planned, didn't you? And there I was thinking I was leading you astray!"

"Well, you have! But I enjoyed it, I hoped that if we got a bit relaxed I might get up the nerve to talk about it, but I never imagined things getting this far." Sue unsteadily stood up and slowly peeled off her heavy wet shorts and dumped them on the floor. "You go and make the tea, I'll hose down the chairs. Good thing your cushions are waterproof." She grinned.

Jane looked across at Sue who was now staggering around holding a hose giggling in front of her in just her halter-neck top and white mesh knickers as she pulled the hose reel off the wall and then staggered across and started watering the chairs "What are you going to do about your shorts? I don't think any of mine will fit you." Jane asked picking up the glasses and cigarette packs to keep them dry before Sue accidently hosed the table.

"Don't worry. I'll rinse them out under the hose as well and they'll be dry enough to wear if I leave them in the sun for twenty minutes. No one will notice if they are just a bit damp all over. I'll bring a spare pair next time." Jane nodded as she went off to make the tea. She hadn't thought about 'next time', but now it was mentioned, the idea was exciting. This sneaky wetting business was a whole new aspect that needed a lot of thought. Could she dare to do it in public if she were very careful?

Jane came back out trying to steadily carry the tea pot and placed it on the patio table, as Sue stood there with the hose spraying down the sun loungers. She smiled as she turned and retrieved the cups and little empty freezer bag.

Sue turned off the hose and walked across and picked up her pack and shook out a cigarette and lit it. What's the bag for?" she said pointing at the table as she exhaled.

"Your wet knickers?" Jane suggested as she topped up the tea cups.

****

Half an hour and two cups of tea later and a couple cigarettes each, Sue slowly and wobbling a little bit pedalled away on her bicycle. Turning the last corner into her own street, everything was quiet: no neighbours were around to stop her for a talk.

****

Jane looked at the time on her phone, Martin was due to land in a minute. She leaned over extracted and lit another cigarette sitting in her still soaking wet shorts, she looked over her shoulder of at the picture of her mum pride of place on her mantle place. In her house proud kitchen looking at her amazing garden, as she inhaled deeply on the cigarette as the rivulets of pee splattered down around her.

****

Sue rode up the driveway, paused at her front door, opened her bag and got the last cigarette out of the pack and leaned the bike against the garage door and relaxed, as she flicked the lighter and exhaled, as a puddle extended out around her feet.

The End

12