Jane and Sue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yeah, unfortunately they are addictive little buggers aren't they!" She rolled her eyes as she grinned.

"Tell me about it, I totally understand." She opened the cupboard and got two glasses out. "Red or white?"

"White!" Sue grinned, as Jane got to work with the wine bottle.

"Cool, do you want a spritzer this time?"

Sue shook her head definitively "Nah, I have nothing planned after this, no meetings. We can go neat!" Sue grinned. "And really enjoy wetting ourselves!"

"Excellent, I will pour these then I should get some fresh dry knickers..." She smiled as she then placed the full to the brim glass in front of Sue. "These wet ones are my 4th pair of the day!" she grinned.

"What?"

"Yeah, I've just not sat on the toilet all day!" she laughed at herself. "It certainly was my very wet day!"

"And I hope you are still ready for a wet-filled evening?" Sue replied, nodding in appreciation. "Cheers!"

"Cheers! Yes, of course!" then clinked glasses then took a sip each. "That was the plan, I just started a little earlier, like before breakfast!"

Jane laughed at herself as she sat down, wobbled on her wet buttocks, then stood up and with a grin tugged and pulled her soaking wet jeans out of her crutch, then sat back down again wiping her wet hand dry on the table. She shook her head "Sorry, it's no good, they are too wet, I may have got to take these off?"

Sue laughed and dismissively waved her hand, "It's fine, go ahead."

"Thanks!" Jane stood there, wiggled her hips, and tugged at her trousers, and they promptly slid a little way down. They stuck to her equally wet legs. She huffed and sat back down on the chair, her wet buttocks slapping against the chair, with a deep sigh of resignation she slowly peeled the wet jeans off her legs fighting her heel through the leg hole.

"All the fun of the games..." Sue replied.

"Tell me about it!"

Jane got up and on tip toes walked the folded the jeans in half and placed them back over the radiator once more. Wiping her hands on her bare thighs as she was standing there in just her top and practically translucent, camel toe baring wet knickers.

"So how wet has your day been?" Sue asked before bringing her glass to her lips gulping a large mouthful of wine. She swallowed and then took another equally large gulp.

Jane chuckled, "Well, this morning I got up, then walked into the bathroom and stood there in front of the toilet and beside the shower did my morning pee, standing there looking in the mirror, just in my pyjamas. It felt so naughty, but enjoyable and bloody nice."

"I can imagine." Sue nodded encouragingly. "I've done that before, but not for a while, like you I need to be alone to do that!"

"Yeah, but shush, I did the same thing yesterday as well!" she naughtily giggled.

"Wow, that is impressive!"

"Yeah, then, I had to go back to bed for a bit... to," she winked "...well anyway, that was a bit of me time too. But that was my first of three changes today. My poor washing machine, I've filled it already. Anyway, then I got up again, got dressed, in these white jeans, and sat here at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and orange juice, and had a ciggy or two. Then about an hour later, just sitting here, listening to the radio, having a quiet smoke, out it flowed again. I had no interest in moving anywhere, I just sat there!"

"So, what, like, you just been in here all day?" Sue looked around the kitchen.

Jane enthusiastically nodded, "Yup, my poor kettle has been on almost boil all day, coffee and tea."

"Sounds good fun!"

"I did get a bit daring with Lunch as I had just one glass of wine, but only because I opened the red wine to make our dinner!"

Sue sighed. "You really shouldn't have done anything; we could have got takeout?"

"Oh, opening the wine was easy, as was cooking the dinner, it was nothing, it's only a lasagne."

"Sounds delightful."

"It was something that could easily cook whilst we peed, I mean smoked, I mean talked!" Jane laughed.

Sue nodded in appreciation, "Makes perfect sense."

"I only wet myself once whilst it reduced." She grinned. "I was having lots of fun standing there by the hob, having plenty of excuses because I had to stay there stirring it." She giggled.

Sue nodded in agreement "I can imagine." She grinned.

"But I really should change out of these knickers, they are getting cold and uncomfortable." She put her hand back down inside the hem and stroked herself.

"But please don't change clothes on ceremony. Give me a second and I am sure I will be wet too." Sue replied, speaking around the filter as she then flicked her lighter and lit her cigarette and swiftly exhaled out the corner of her mouth as she slid the lighter back in her pack.

"I should do it in a bit though, they've done two wettings!" Jane again tugged at her wet elastic repositioning it lower on her belly a bit.

She nodded "It's not nice if they get uncomfortable..." Sue smiled as she flicked the fresh ash in the ashtray beside them, with the other hand picked up her glass and took three large gulps, sighed, licked her lips then gulped more of the wine.

"Yeah, good point, I would say we could now retire to the living room whilst I change my wet knickers, but that is carpeted, and the sofa or chair unfortunately isn't leather...don't tell anyone but I will look to get one in the January sales...a towel on the floor and I can piss away to my heart's content. The hubby won't know!" Jane grinned as looked across and Sue's eyes followed to look at the cream carpeted room with soft comfortable furnishings.

Sue shrugged her shoulders "Don't worry, the warm kitchen and cold wet knickers is more than fine. And hell sitting here with wet knickers we are not exactly going to be comfortable- are we?" She chuckled before bringing the glass to her lips as she gulped more of her drink.

"Too true..." Jane rubbed her hand again in her wet crotch, instantly moaning as she did "I will take these off in bit!" she gulped her wine "...And it's certainly not the weather to go outside." They both then looked outside.

"Yeah, winds getting up, that's why I am wearing my leggings, rather than shorts. It's far too cold!"

Jane looked down at Sue's black legging covered legs "But, as ever you look good in them, mind you Sue, you look good in anything!"

Sue blushed "Thanks, you're so kind, I am just pleased that they normally hide most of my wet sins!" She then took the last gulp of a drink, grinning at the empty glass.

"Normally?" Jane enquired.

"Well black doesn't show..." She grinned.

"It also looks like you were thirsty, there is plenty of time, no rush!" Jane replied with a bit of surprise taking in the now empty wine glass.

"Honestly, I am not rushing...too much!" She grinned and brought the filter back to her lips and her chest rose as she pulled the smoke into lungs.

"Shall I top it up?" Jane pointed at the glass, "Or do you want to be uncouth and drink straight from the bottle?" Jane giggled.

Sue scoffed, "Come on Jane, let's not be vulgar, in the glass please, it's bad enough that I am going to get piss wet drunk, I might as well do it with some style, we are not sitting on a park bench!" She smiled as her exhaled smoke billowed out her mouth.

"That's cool, I've got to start all over again!" Jane grinned as without concentrating her hand continued to stroke her damp crotch as she joined Sue in loudly gulping her wine down with the other.

"That's the second-best bit...!" Sue laughed as she stretched over and manicured her cigarette again before taking yet another hit on the filter as Jane topped up both glasses with wine.

"Oh, before I forget, I better get food in the oven!" She giggled and stroked her soggy gusset.

"Sounds good!" Sue grinned and patted her stomach. "I should be able to get one pee or two in before it is ready!" She smiled at Jane as she picked up her glass and gulped the wine.

***

"God, I am strange, but I do love this bloated full feeling!" Sue proudly stated lifting up her jumper and patted the area where her leggings elastic stretched across her stomach.

"What?" Jane looked across at the kitchen table with confusion.

Sue then stroked her gusset of her leggings and smiled "I've drunk my wine far too quickly, my head feels loose and airy, my stomach is gurgling empty, but oh yeah, my bladder is very full. I just have a few moments before, when my bladder is just too full to brim, nearly two glasses of wine literally my limit, my cork is so about to pop, and oh yes, oh yes, I love this moment, I'm now literally leaking in my knickers. Oh yes. I love it. I've also got that almost preggers look!" she pushed down the elastic further towards her crotch protectively held her bloated stomach as she slouched on the wooden kitchen chair.

"Oh, I see." Jane stretched her neck slightly trying to look around the edge of the wooden table.

"As you know that the best bit as I know the wet fun is about to begin." Sue then sighed and then picked up her glass, and took the last gulp, triumphantly licking her lips. She then sniggered as there was unmistakable sound of a loud fart which reverberated between her buttocks against the wooden chair, before the tell-tale hissing and gushing noise of pee on the wooden seat, followed by a second loud long fart and the splattering as it hit the floor and the puddle spread across the floor. "Oh, so nice, so, so wet!" she sighed again. "Sorry for the farts, blame it on the boogie also thanks for the drinks." Sue sniffed, waved her hand in the air a little then smiled as she reached across for her pack of cigarettes.

Jane laughed "What are we like, cigarette smoke, piss, and farts. We are not exactly smelling sweet tonight, more like the toilets of a pub!"

"True, but it's warmer and more comfortable than a pub toilet, even if the floor is as wet as them. It's good fun here, getting drunk and pissing with you!" Sue stated as she stared at the tip of her cigarette as flicked her lighter and pulled hard, her cheeks collapsed as the tobacco caught alight, and closed her eyes as she briefly held the smoke before she exhaled. She dropped the lighter and placed her hand back between her thighs and continued to moan gently as she stroked her moist squelchy mound as the stream came to an end.

"Thanks, I totally agree and oh yes, it's my turn now!" Jane stated as she sat there looking down at her crotch with anticipation as her slightly dried yellow stained trousers darkened again, then as her urine jetted from her urethra, and inside her trousers flooded through her knickers as they glistened as her trousers started to yet again to go translucent as her pee splashed and gurgled on the chair as crotch filled with liquid as her own personal river splattered on to the floor. She sighed loudly and triumphantly "Oh, that's so much better out than in."

"It isn't it. Thanks again for inviting me over this evening!" Sue smiled as her hand brought the filter back to her lips and as her cheeks collapsed around the cigarette.

"No problem, I have been enjoying wetting today, but doing it solo is just not as fun."

"Oh, tell me about it!"

"For both of us now the only problem we have now is an empty bladder and glasses, and cold heavy soggy underwear, I think there is only one course of action!"

"Oh?" Sue wryly smiled.

"I have a very good solution! Jane announced.

"Yeah?" Sue fought a giggle.

"We need more wine to top up all three!" Jane laughed at the suggestion as she got up creating another wave of urine that settled on the chair to pour on to the floor, her totally saturated bottom was again glistening and highlighting in a perfect circle around the seat of her trousers her now very red in colour pink cotton underwear being eaten by her soggy buttocks.

"Yeah, I hell yeah, I definitely agree to go for it!" she grinned.

"My darling doesn't come home until Friday, so I can still drink, smoke, and play with myself to my heart's content, I am much better at it than him anyway!" Jane cackled at her humour as she bounced toes as she called back from the sink as she squeezed her wet thighs together as she filled up the wine glasses.

"Lucky you!" Sue replied and watched Jane as her jeans continued to drip fluid with every squeeze of her thighs.

"That's why it's so nice to see you, it fills my evenings, the days are so long when he is away." She frowned as she put both filled glasses down on the table, and with a sigh sat down on the wet chair and pulled a cigarette from the pack beside her and got the filter between her lips. Her eyes widened as she looked at Sue, "Ooh fuck I better not forget the food in the oven!" Jane declared. Then giggled. Then lit her cigarette and got back up again.

Sue sniffed the air "The food smells delightful!"

"It's the only thing that does!" Jane again cackled a laugh.

Chapter 3

"Fuck it, I so need another glass of wine, that went rather well with the food, ready for a fresh bottle?" Jane asked after exhaling as she stubbed her post dinner cigarette out and picked up her empty glass.

"Oh, actually, do you know what...can I have a vodka and coke, I brought?"

Jane waved her hand in the air in her forgetfulness "Oh, yes, silly me, I forgot that I put them in the fridge, not a problem!"

"Yeah, that will be just a bit different to the wine!" Sue patted her stomach.

Jane stood up and pulled her damp jeans from her crotch, wiped her fingers on her top, wiggled her arse a little and then staggered slightly before turning and picking up the empty glasses from the table and as she moved her bare toes were gently splashing in the puddles on the floor and with an uncontrolled thud and cling placed the glasses back on the counter. Opened the fridge and pulled out the bottle of Smirnoff and a large 1.5l bottle of coke, twisted the lid and measured out three caps of vodka, then chugged the coke in on top, then did the same with a new bottle of chardonnay into her glass.

As she focused intently as she could as she placed the glasses back on the table, she then picked hers back up and took a gulp before putting it back down again., "I might have to really go and put my leggings on now too!" Jane triumphantly grinned as she unabashedly tugged open the fly pulling her jeans down around her thighs as she unashamedly placed her fingers again down inside her saturated underwear and moved it around "Oh, Sue I am oh so soggy and wet, I so just love it!" She moaned as her fingers slid around "But, I'm also cold and I stink!" She chuckled, removing her hand, and wiping her fingers on the driest corner of her thigh.

"Oki doke! Leave both bottles out, as I will soon fill up now!" Sue stated and brought the glass of fizzing pop to her lips.

"If you're sure, I just need to be more comfortable- and momentarily dry!" she grinned, squeezing her soggy thighs together.

"Don't worry, I am happy as I am just pissing and drinking!" Sue replied and took another large gulp of her fizzy drink.

"Yes, so am I as there I go, I am now peeing again!" Jane giggled as her pelvic muscles contracted as she pushed another gush of urine out as her stained knickers darkened red once again as the pee jetted from the crotch directly down on to the inside of the top of her undone half pulled down trousers splattering noisily as it bounced down either of leg holes.

"All good fun."

"Yeah, it is, now I will get changed before I get too drunk to get my legs out of the holes and fall on the floor, as I can only now can just about stand up straight!"

"Suit yourself, I'm not moving anywhere!" Sue stated as her crotch hissed once more and there was further splattering on the floor.

***

Jane swayed slightly before placing her hand securely down on the counter as she bent over and pulled open a drawer. She rummaged around for a second before taking out a fresh tea towel and with an almost naughty grin on her face she attempted to wipe her seat dry, wrung out some of the fluid onto the floor and then promptly fell so she was now sitting down in her fresh black leggings. No sooner was she comfortable then she reached for her pack of cigarettes and quickly put the filter in her mouth, flicked the lighter and inhaled as Sue quickly followed suit.

"There is nothing like clean, almost warm pair of fresh knickers on is there?" Jane giggled, wiggling her bottom on the seat to get a bit more comfortable.

"Well until that delightful moment you get wet in them that is!" Sue replied, shrugging her shoulders and then bringing her filter back to her lips again pulled hard on her cigarette. As she released the filter there was a noticeable pop as she broke the vacuum.

"All true, are you noticeably smoking more now?" She asked, pointing at the discarded pack and the open one on the table. "As I know I am!" Jane grinned.

Sue shrugged her shoulders as she manicured the long ash on cigarette, "Yeah, can't deny it, brought the extra pack with me 'just in case' as I knew we were going to be drinking, and somehow, I want to just smoke more when I am drunk!" She then again pulled on her cigarette, exhaled then loudly burped, tutted her head as she looked at the bottle of coke.

"How many have you smoked today?" Jane rubbed her lips together as she enquired.

Sue sighed as she turned the pack around and looked at the top end "Err, only maybe a little more than half...or so." She giggled. "I would say more than 'so' now!" she laughed.

"I'm not looking forward to having to quit again on Thursday as I will need to be a good housewife as this floor will need a good mop and I will need to fumigate the place up..." Jane frowned before bringing the filter back to her lips and leisurely pulling the smoke into her lungs.

"I can imagine!"

Jane forced the exhale out to the side, "He is away again just before Christmas. That we be fun. I can hit the mulled wine!" Jane grinned, as the filter again landed between her lips, and she pulled hard on the cigarette.

"Oh, poor you, I may have solved a problem with my smoking!" Sue replied watching the smoke drift from her cigarette.

"Cherilyn?"

"Yeah, she now knows that I know she smokes too."

"Oh right, what did she say?"

Sue coughed to clear her throat and then mimicked her whingey teenage daughter- "Mom you can't say anything, I know your sneaking around smoking too!"

Jane laughed, "What, how did she find out?"

A grin crept across Sue's face. She returned the filter to her mouth and nodded her head as she pulled on her cigarette.

"It was getting difficult as time goes on, as I like, you know, I almost need to smoke more!" She manicured the ash and brought the filter back to her lips taking another lung full of smoke. "She was bound to find me out. She always does. She found my vibrator the other day trying to borrow my clothes." Sue again laughed.

"Oh, I bet that was awkward?"

"Nah, we laughed it off."

"Guess that means you can smoke together now?" Jane probed.

"Oh, shite, yes, I had not thought about it. As I was popping to the shops, she made me buy a pack for her the other day." Sue looked across and bit her lip and brought her filter back to her lips.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I find sitting here, on my own of a day, with a cigarette every now and again you know, it helps kill the time." She smiled.

"Yeah, especially if you have just been sitting waiting for your bladder to do its thing all day?"

"Yup, it's fun!" Jane laughed before taking another drag on her cigarette. She forced the exhale and chuckled at Sue. "It's like a watched pot never boils, a waited-on bladder never fills. I find with a cigarette, you need the drink to wash the throat down after a couple of drags, so it works well together?" Jane chuckled and on cue picked up her glass and drank.