Jane and Sue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, of course!"

"At least you have a bit of a sanctuary here to smoke?"

Sue shook her head and looked across the table, "It's going to be different now that my smoking is out in the open at home."

"I can imagine!" Jane interjected.

"For the last few months, during the day I am going through chewing gum, body spray, just to hide it...oh fuck Jane, you are right, I am no different to Ginny, am I?" She shook her head and picked up her topped-up glass of vodka and coke and took three large mouthfuls, sighing afterwards. "That's how I knew she was smoking. The constant smell of fresh perfume or body spray...I guess she knew the same..."

"Well at least you can now talk to her properly now?" Jane suggested as she swirled her wine and took another gulp. "She is like eighteen now, she can legally smoke?"

"I know...I will tomorrow. We need a good mummy-daughter talk...and..." she paused and looked at Jane. "...probably with a smoke at the same time!" Sue chuckled as rubbed her hand under nose and ran her thumb across her lips before putting the filter back between her lips and pulling the smoke into her lungs, she exhaled. "I am just enjoying my time. I am old enough now." She smiled as she picked up her vodka coke and in one go chugged the rest of it down her throat.

"You, okay?"

"Yeah, realisation that we are both getting older, and that I am out with my best girlfriend getting very drunk whilst sitting in ever more soaking wet knickers, why wouldn't I be?" She laughed, then coughed and then she picked up the coke bottle and poured more of it into her glass.

"As long as you are all okay, do you want some vodka in that?"

"Oh, fuck it, yeah, go on, it will help me both get drunker and piss quicker!" she grinned and gulped more of her coke and then took the bottle of vodka off Jane and poured more than a couple of shots worth into the glass. With the bottle back on the table, she then burped and then giggled as a loud fart reverberated off the chair again. "Sorry!" she put her finger in front of her lips as if to say shush as she giggled again. "Yay, I'm getting really drunk!"

"You know Sue, you can use the toilet, if you really need to?" Jane asked with genuine concern.

Sue shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah, I know, I could, but why, fuck it, its only a fart, I think I am all good!" As she gulped her vodka and coke again, then loudly moaned, farted loudly again as she jetted more pee briefly into her leggings than as she stroked herself with one hand the cigarette spreading ash across her leggings, she drank some more coke.

"You just spurting?" Jane asked.

"Yeah! I am in the I don't care, fuck it, I'm in an incontinent sort of mood!" Sue replied as she wiggled her legs, and her wet legging covered thighs loudly slapped together, as she took a last drag on her cigarette before stubbing it out.

"Cool, as today I've been enjoying the desperation thing today!" She replied. "Holding it for as long as humanly possible."

Sue nodded, "That's equally fun but like now, getting rather tipsy, sitting here with you with a constant bladder top up available in your hand, it's just as fun to let it trickle out as and when it wants to. Sitting here, I don't need to move anywhere!" She grinned as there was, yet another hiss from her crotch, followed by a splatter as it trickled over the chair and onto the floor.

"Oh yes, of course, you never guess what, but the vegetable tray in the fridge has never been so clean." Jane laughed in agreement. "Even if the floor has been a little dirty..."

"What a clever distraction idea...and oh yeah, when I get in this mood, as you know I am paratactically incontinent! Fuck it when I am like this, I am incontinent!" she sighed as there was the noticeable loud splash on the floor from her side of the table.

"I don't know what I want to do, hold it, or pee it!" Jane grinned.

"Jane, for me, I am just going to piss it!" Sue replied, noticeably tensed her stomach again and there was tell-tale loud hiss that again emanating from her crotch followed by yet another loud fart. Followed by an apologetic roll of the eyes.

Chapter 4

Jane giggled as with her arm out straight against the kitchen table she slowly and carefully pulled yet another filter from her pack and placed it between her lips. "I'm fucked!" she sniggered as she purposefully picked up her lighter, shaking her head as she slowly turned it around, so it was the right way up. Her eyes almost went crossed eyed as she lined up the tip of the cigarette and the hot flame before her cheeks collapsed twice to get it alight.

"We both are!" Sue replied "I don't think I can stand up now..." she giggled. "Or want to...stand up...I don't need to do I?"

Jane exhaled "Wese don't need to?" as she then concentrated bringing her filter back to her lips.

Sue nodded and grabbed the vodka bottle and unsteadily poured it topping up her glass. Then leaned across to Jane giving her the bottle. "We are like two drunks on a park bench!" she giggled as she picked up her glass and put it to her lips and took another gulp of the neat vodka.

"Wese hotters and sexiers than them!" Jane laughed, and then coughed, before bringing the filter back to her lips.

"I'm wetter and better than them!" Sue chuckled, wobbling her buttocks on the chair creating yet another wave of cooled urine to pour on to the floor with a splash.

"Youse still pishing?" Jane intently asked.

"Yeah, of course silly billy!" Sue nodded over enthusiastically, it wobbled on her head slightly as her eyes were glazed over as she shuffled down in the chair a little tugged her thumbs into the wet elastic hem of her leggings and stretched them down the front of her out wide and almost down below her crotch as she tensed her stomach muscles a jetting arc of pee gracefully flowed like a water fountain through her equally saturated black cotton underwear reaching over her stretched out leggings splattering on floor and as the arc died it landed her hands in the process.

Jane giggled and nodded, "Looks so goods!" she stated as she attempted to pour the vodka into the glass, getting some of the important fluid into it. She split lots on the table as she looked up as Sue's elastic slapped loudly back into place against her stomach.

"It feels better!" Sue slurred her reply as she squelched her fingers as she rubbed her gusset with her left hand as her right brought the glass back to her lips. "Down in one!" She giggled bringing the glass to her lips.

"Yurp." As Jane did too. Both necking the drink and sighing loudly afterwards. "That's better!" Jane laughed as she picked up the bottle, twisted the cap to top up her glass again.

"Ise is sose drunk!" Sue giggled, picking up the empty glass and pushing it towards Jane for top up.

"Hows drunk?"

Sue rubbed her saturated crotch and moaned. "Too much vodka drunk" she giggled again.

"Wese can drink teas instead?" Jane suggested as she poured more vodka into her glass.

"Nose we keeps drinking for better wetter!" Sue sniggered as she shuffled off the chair and stood up swaying around.

"Carefuls.."

"I ish dancing!" Sue picked up her drink, took a gulp then bopped around momentarily splashing the contents over her hand and her top.

"Youse looks good."

"Oh fucks...not so goods" Sue stopped bouncing; body wobbled slightly. "Oooh fucks..." she put her drink down.

"You, okay?" Jane asked. Her head leaning on her arm on the kitchen table as she sipped her vodka.

Sue shook her head and looked very guilty, "No I am not, so sorry," she chuckled, I was just trying to shush and..." she brought her hand to her lips as she uncontrollably giggled, "fart again, and... I'm now..." she sighed, not finishing her sentence as there was again the unmistakable loud fart, then a repetitive popping noise emitted from her backside.

Shock crossed Jane's face, "Oh shit...Sue, are you?" she giggled as she looked through the smoke drifting off her cigarette.

"Well, oooh..." Sue giggled "...shush, I guess that's one way of saying it." Sue continued to uncontrollably giggle and laughed and then puppy dog eyes stared at Jane, as she giggled. "Yes, I am, oh, fuck!"

"Wow, I can't believe Sue Middletone is pooping herself in my kitchen." Jane giggled as she looked over in drunken amazement focusing her eyes on Sue's crotch as the popping and slurping noise continued echoing across the room.

"I definitely is!" She grinned as she staggered and crabbed slightly across the room. "I now reallies stink, ughhhh!" she giggled as she screwed her face up in disgust waving her hand in the air as there was further farts and hissing in her leggings followed by the splattering on the floor.

"You will never guess what Sue?"

Sue tried to twist her body to look at her own bottom "What?"

"I've not beens to the toilets properly for two whole days!" Jane laughed.

"What?" Sue asked between own giggles as she carefully straightened up with her feet wide apart waddled a few steps into the middle of the room, her leggings obviously stretched, her large stools stretching the wet fabric of her knickers and leggings as they were hanging down between her buttocks. She turned her bottom towards Jane, and the black around her backside was clearly stained brown and with her hand she poked her now much lower sagging crotch. "I was so going to wear a thong, but sooo glad I changed my mind...so glad. Yucks, I am a mess!" she shook her head.

"I hasnts sat on the toilet for two days!" Jane unsteadily continued as she grinned.

"Whys not?" Sue asked rather confused.

"I didn't want to waste my pee that I wanted in my pants!" She giggled, as she slowly slid off the chair and whilst holding on to the table leg for support, she waddled forwards in the squatted position wobbling backwards and forwards. She was just in front of Sue, raised her head as she shrugged her shoulders.

"You okay Jane?" Sue asked with genuine drunken concern looking down at her friend squatting on the floor in front of her.

"Yeah, very, I did this yesterday afternoon too- by mistake!" She sighed, then took a deep breath then tensed her stomach muscles. She moaned as she too loudly farted, there was a gush of urine though her black leggings followed gentle splattering as it splashed in the puddle already on the floor. The liquid was then followed by the noticeable loud and repetitive 'puff, puff, puff' as she moaned, rubbing her fingers against her mound as her own black legging and knickers stretched around her bottom as they quickly and quietly filled.

"Oh god, we are both drunk, and now both now truly reek, oh my god, we have both totally shat ourselves?" Sue exclaimed as she waddled around the room, cigarette in one hand, her glass of vodka in the other.

"Wow, sorry, I really didn't plan this!" Jane shook her head, then grinned as she fell forward, so she knelt on the floor in her own wet puddle, giggling happily and drunkenly to herself. "Oh, dear it's down my legs, I am so squelchy oh shit, shit is leaking down my legs, I really need a shower like now."

"It's amazing, my knickers feel so full!" Sue replied, waddling across the room.

"Yeah, its swinging between my thighs!" Jane giggled back.

"I knows what!" Sue declared.

"What?" Jane looked on a little concerned.

"Let's have another drink and a smoke first and enjoys this shitty moment before washing it all away!" She giggled as she tottered as if riding a horse back to the table, picked up the bottle and splashing the vodka liberally around topped up both glasses.

"I can't sit down..." Jane replied, twisting her body trying to look behind her. "I will squelch!"

"Yeah, and it doesn't matter if you does, wese goings to wash it alls off?" Sue giggled as she unsteadily poured the neat vodka into the two glasses.

"Sue...Going to needs a bin bag before washing!" Jane replied as she attempted to grab the glass from Sue.

"Yeah and?" Sue giggled. "Keep drinking!" she laughed and then brought the neat vodka to her lips and downed the drink.

"Wese needs a bath!" Jane suggested as she slowly stood up and leaned against the table."

Sue nodded "We shalls bring de drinks, we shalls be together!"

***

"We reallysh shoulds stops drinking!" Jane suggested as they staggered back into the kitchen attempting to put down the bottle of vodka they had shared in the shower, back on the table, with two swings it landed.

"Wese fines!" Sue giggled. "Amazing great girl's night in!" She laughed out loud.

Jane gulped taking in the room. "It's a state in here?" She shook her head. Taking in the large cold puddle of fluid surrounded by saturated tea towels in the middle of the kitchen floor with two large bin bags tied up in an awful looking bow next to the table as they walked back to the kitchen, their bath towels wrapped around their body tucked under their armpits, protecting their modesty.

"Sorry Jane, we have had fun!" Sue giggled and danced a little as she tried to tip toe through the puddle to her pack of cigarettes on the table. She staggered slightly in the wrong direction, correcting herself, her feet splashing as she went. She spun catching her towel on the corner of the table as she sat down on the chair, so it gently unravelled as she reached for her cigarette. "Oops, silly thing, never mind, wese been nakeds in the baths together anyway!" she slurred and giggled as she sat there on the towel trying to flick her lighter to light her cigarette.

"Dose you want that a smoke and a cup of tea now?" Jane asked after exhaling a stream of smoke.

"Oh, is the party over?" Sue sounded a little dejected as her cigarette stayed unlit

"We're fucked, the room is fucked, its time I was again!" Jane mused.

Sue giggled "We are both clean?" She finally flicked the lighter and got her cigarette alight. She exhaled and then grinned as she looked at Jane.

"You'se going to stays the night?"

The End.