Jane and Sue Pt. 03 - Still Wet

Story Info
Part 3 of smoking middle class women with a very wet day.
7.6k words
4.63
8k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
109 Followers

A continuation on the theme of what our "mouse" gets up to when the "cat" is away. Contains wetting, drinking and smoking of our two middle aged, middle class women.

Jane and Sue- Still Wet- 3

On the doorstep Jane kissed and on tip toes and hugged her clean shaven, and sweetly smelling husband, Martin, goodbye.

They had been in a hurry once they were both awake. Rushing around frantically trying to both wake up and get dressed. He had his last three-day trip away before Christmas. She could have gone with him. As he had kindly offered. She gone shopping and fun in town during the day whilst he was at the typically boring conference. Then together in the evenings they could have wined and dined on his expenses. But no, she had for the last two weeks been salivating at the opportunity of being alone. He was going by train. Kindly leaving the car for her.

The previous week she had met up for a pre-Christmas coffee with Sue as they both did a spot present shopping in the local large mall. They had both giggled when they both turned up in almost matching knitted warm sweaters, scarfs, woolly hats, and thick black leggings.

Jane had got to the mall early, once Martin was gone to work, and the dishwasher loaded. She had the time before meeting Jane to head off into the shops. A few stocking fillers for the nephew and nieces and some clothes for her. She proudly showed off that she had already just bought two pairs of identical jeans one a pale red, the other dark black. Solely for the following week that Martin would leave her all alone. Her great idea was that she could wear one and keep warm, whilst the other was drying out.

The idea of meeting up for coffee with Sue was always led to a cigarette or six outside on the chairs overlooking the freezing carpark, along with an overly large mug of caffeine rich drink before heading back into the warm for more shopping.

"They are rather festive, new?" Martin had stated taking her in as he had hurriedly gulped his coffee and half eaten his toast as she flitted uncomfortably about the kitchen.

"I know, they look great on me, and they were nearly 50% off, so I bought two in different colours!" Jane grinned as lied then swivelled slightly on the balls of her bare toes on the tiles showing them off. They fitted her slim figure like a glove. There was just enough elastic on the waist to stretch, it was not fun if they were too tight. Just what she wanted.

Martin smiled and nodded with approval. "They do look good on you, great find."

When he had been the in shower, she had purposely skipped using the toilet and had already quickly drunk one mug of coffee and a gulped down a large glass of orange juice. Sitting there at breakfast she was halfway through her second mug of coffee as he hurriedly chewed on his toast. The taxi was coming soon. It needed to if he was going to catch his train. The race was on between his lift and her now bloated bladder.

Jane was as ever enjoying the building full sensation her soft stomach pressing hard against the waist band of her jeans. She felt bloated, all while still trying to enjoy her husband's presence. Under the table she pressed and squeezed her legs together and tried not to bounce on her buttocks with desperate excitement, however nice it was having him here. She was now wishing her lovely husband would soon disappear. Her main concern was that she may have got her fluid consumption timings wrong again.

It had been four short weeks since his last trip.

Just only last week over the coffee with Sue they had discussed completely and utterly hypocritically that it was important during the winter period to try and stay dry. The waiting for warmth of summer dresses and potentially the delight of warm drafts of knickerless freedom. Rather than being wrapped in what seemed like hundreds of layers and desperately trying to stay warm.

They both agreed that the idea of being wet, and cold outside was just silly and completely unpractical as well as unpleasant. Sue was more concerned that since coming out as an actual smoker, she and her daughter were of an evening smoking far too much together. It was just too easy. Open pack, lighter and ashtray and relax. Even to Jane it was noticeable that Sue's consumption had increased. She always had a cigarette between her fingers.

Jane was going to wait and her treat herself to her first cigarette at home in four weeks. The half a dozen or so that she had enjoyed freezing herself for a couple of hours outside the Starbucks with Sue a couple of weeks ago really in her mind did not count.

Smiling lovingly at her husband as he almost laboriously, painfully in slow motion chewed on his breakfast. She sat there as she felt the tingling feeling build quietly squeezed her thighs tighter together enjoying the moment as her crotch excitedly prickled. She was now extremely desperate to wee. Sitting there just wishing she could bend over double and put both her hands there and desperately hold it. Just to prolong the pleasure as he painfully slowly and noisily slurped his coffee. She smiled at him and relented, a little. With as subtle deep breath as possible, she squirted just the once into her knickers before tightening her pelvic muscles. The pleasure as the urine shot into her equally festive and green thick cotton knickers was delightful. She bit her tongue and held in her yelp of bliss that matched the jolt of hot fluid that suddenly flooded her knickers. It had really needed to escape, and she knew that there was more to come as she enjoyed the flow of wet warmth that suddenly trickled between her buttocks. As it cooled it was momentarily ticklish. She nodded in appreciation as her focus returned to her husband's face he wittered on about his conference. Her real focus was below the countertop contemplating if her trousers were still dry enough to be safe. Jane considered that with Sue she was now practiced, with one squirt she believed that there was no danger just yet. Her urine was hopefully sitting there wicking and saturating into the thick cotton gusset of knickers. She really hoped that it was not really seeping out onto her inner thigh and onto the chair. If so, there was no chance it was obvious yet.

She blinked her eyes and again refocused her attention nodded lovingly at Martin as he went through checking he had everything yet again. She winced as tilted her head slightly as she felt and mentally followed a warm trickle as it escaped her panties and coolly tickle as it slid slowly down under her buttocks as she sat on the chair. She hid her smile behind her large mug as she took an equally large gulp of coffee, just as to top up and replace that little lost squirt.

Jane nodded and made loving a polite conversation. Her mind drifting to the soggy cooling feeling in her gusset. Until finally the taxi honked its horn. It was early. All panic again broke loose, they were a whirling dervish of more hugs, kisses, and checking of the check lists. Jane was trying to keep her thighs firmly squished together. Then Martin was in his warm hat, coat, and scarf he then headed out the door dragging his overnight bag behind him.

The door was firmly shut.

There then was moment of silence.

Standing there all Jane could hear was her heavy breathing and her much louder heartbeat thumping within her ribcage with excitement, it was almost in syncopation with the kitchen and lounge clocks that loudly ticked away that she was surrounded by silence.

Jane sighed. She with a deep breath. It was then that she instinctively squeezed her thighs firmly together. She thought about pushing her hand hard in her crotch, to squeeze hard pressure against her urethra to delay the moment. Just to continue the delightful feeling of holding back the impending flood. With her thighs firmly clamped together and slowly turning her hips and smiling whilst waving out the window as her husband's grey taxi finally disappeared out of site, she threw her head back with a loud gasp and smiled to herself.

She stood there for what felt like eternity, she did not now dare move. Squishing her thighs tighter and tighter together for what was the full five minutes she gave herself making sure that he was not going to return having forgotten something.

With a sigh and then breaking the silence the hissing was quiet at first as her urine trickled again into her knickers further saturating the already wet gusset yet again. The noise slowly grew louder as her bladder, as with a slight movement of her tensing stomach muscles emptied as her warm pee descended from her crotch with a torrent. Her urine gushed through her jeans and cascaded down her thighs as for Jane her bladder far too rapidly emptied. There was no more squirting, it was just pure pleasurable thunderous release. As the fluid poured out it cascaded into her crotch and then tracked along her knicker elastic under her pert buttocks and then down the back of her thighs. Briefly jetting through the seam of the crotch as the delta filled in her upper thigh to the knees before it continued flowing down both inner thighs. The orange-tinged fluid was turning the light pinkish red jeans dark an even more perfect Christmassy burgundy red.

Jane was standing there in momentarily heaven. Enjoying the feeling to the maximum, before the now cooler fluid started slowly dripping out the from hems on and tickling her bare feet as it splashed on the floor. She loved the moment of solitude and then with a deep breath of acceptance slowly padded to the kitchen not caring that she was leaving a trail of her wet footprints on the tiled floor behind her.

She breathed in and popped opened the brass button, and slid her red Christmassy painted fingernail led her digits inside her jeans as she slowly at first squelched the saturated gusset against herself, moaning loudly as she leant against the kitchen counter, enjoying pleasure of the pressure of her fingers pushing the wet fabric against herself as they moved quicker and quicker. A few minutes later her knickers were again a little stickier and wetter.

Jane smiled she got her breath back, and ceremonially wiped her fingers on the dry side of her jeans, she chuckled to herself as she picked up her mug of coffee and with her trousers still glistening and crotch saturated, gulped down finishing off the rest of her now cooled coffee.

***

Jane had set out will all the best intentions not really meant to get wet with Sue the previous week. There was one small problem. She had prepared herself both mentally and in her clothing choices for the day. Thick warm jumper for sitting outside having a cigarette break. Large comfortable black knickers and the all-important thick warm black leggings. She knew it was completely possible. The effect of both of them sitting there smoking a cigarette or two, enjoying a creamy coffee, whilst concentrating on doing anything but going to the toilet.

With the first coffee finished, neither woman headed into the mall to find the toilets. No, Sue forced her exhale into the grey sky and volunteered immediately after stubbing out her latest cigarette that it was her round. She should get straight back inside and join the short queue for another Venti sized latte each.

Any normal sensible person would once they had finished their cigarette, would have got up and followed her in too. To stay warm. The wind was gusting from the east, it really was not pleasant outside.

Jane chuckled, as she was not going to disagree for another warm coffee as sitting there in a scarf and woolly hat as it was freezing, and that she was enjoying the warm feeling of holding her full bladder. The elastic of her leggings stretched as her bladder held on. She was fully well aware she was delaying the inevitable. Debating if she really needed to go and do any further shopping. Would anyone care if she strutted about in the mall in wet knickers and leggings. She thought she might get away with it. This was all too much fun. One more warm coffee would be fine. Martin would be at work until much later. Her clothes would be in the washing machine before he knew it.

***

Jane stretched on her balls of her feet and moved the marmite jar in the cupboard and retrieved her secret pack and lighter. Jane was confident that it was the one condiment that Martin would never touch. He hated marmite.

The cigarette filter was soon between her lips, and she flicked the lighter. With subsequent deep breaths she hauled the smoke into lungs.

Sitting in her kitchen in wet knickers and jeans, urine gently dripping to the floor with her burning cigarette between her fingers. Could easily be seen as Jane being a complete and utter mess. Jane however, felt alive and in total control. Between drags on her cigarette, she was smiling at the pleasure. There was electricity flowing through her body.

Jane was turned on by her mess that she had created and that surrounded her. She tilted her head back and pulled the putrid smoke into her lungs. Seven days since her last cigarette she now acknowledged had been far too long. Also, seven long dry days since wetting her leggings.

***

Sue had not said a word as she had sat down with the new coffees and readjusted her hat and scarf. The latter was blowing in her face. Jane smirked to herself, as it she could easily see, Sue had already started, as she was looking for it, the fresh wet rivulets glistening almost brightly against the dark black fabric as they ran down Sue's inner thighs. There was nothing to be said. Just two women casually sitting out Starbucks in wet knickers having a enjoying a smoke and coffee.

There had been something pleasurable about sitting outside the Starbucks, with a second hot coffee, and enjoying a delightful cigarette fizzing between her fingers, smoke leaving her lungs, whilst another wave of her warm urine gently hissed from her crotch and tickled as it trickled down her buttocks some was falling to the floor, some wicked along her thighs and saturated her black leggings. They both chuckled ignoring what they were doing as the grey tiles steamed as the splattering through the wooden chairs produced two streams which darkened the grey tiles as they meandered along the cracks until making a large shallow puddle further across from under another table near drain.

It had been a moment of great fun. Neither woman made any comment regarding the now conjoined puddle that had created its own delta as it had spread out over the grey concrete floor from under the table. Both of them ignored it by again taking a large gulp of their warm drinks and chatting about nonsense.

A few months ago, Jane would have been distraught at the thought with embarrassment. Now, it was her personal sexy fun.

Not even the month before the morning of the night before. When waking up hungover and feeling horrible dawning feeling as being nearly sober and getting that realisation as she staggered into the kitchen to be faced with the rather disgusting sights of their clothes in bin bags and smells permeating around the room of the fun had during the evening before.

The awakening fulfilment that only eight hours earlier that what was normally a respectable middle-aged woman had been drunkenly giggling whilst squatting, fully dressed in the middle of her own kitchen whilst enjoying the feeling of filling your already overly piss saturated knickers with a large shit just because your best friend did the same only a few minutes before.

A shared moment of destructive chaos with her best friend who was equally naked standing beside her holding her hand and taking the sight of two bin bags in the middle of the room, whilst screwing her face up with pain from equally hungover head.

There was nothing that between them could not solve, and several damp clothes and a bucket of Dettol did not fix. Even if they both took in turns of pulling down their clean leggings and squatting over the bucket once finished to empty their bladders from the coffee consumption. Soon the room was smelling sweet again.

After evening like that it meant that sitting outside together and having a little wee was small fry.

It was just a little tiny, dribble of a wee. Which produced lots of delightful ticklish waves of momentary warmth glistening as they glided down her thighs.

Jane was now grateful she had done all her shopping before meeting up. She determined that it may have been a bit silly to squelch around the mall in the afternoon. However, thrilling it may have been.

With the large milky coffees finished and the cigarettes extinguished the women hugged and kissed lips. Holding still for a second longer than usual and then parted ways. Jane sat in the car on the towel she had brought with her, "just in case". Sue had previously mentioned that she always has one in her car at all times, for all scenarios. Jane had contemplated the idea, at that moment in time agreed with her. It could easily be argued it would be used as a blanket if cold. In this current situation it meant that her freezing, and utterly soaking wet buttocks did not ruin the car seat.

***

It was the same even more damp towel she sat on now as she popped out to the corner shops in her saturated red denim jeans. She had to do something with her time, she had plenty of it. Along with growing bundles of excitable, if a little nervous, energy. She did not want to sit at home just waiting for her bladder to refill. There was a convenient shop only short walk away from their house, just around the corner. Which was useful for milk, and bit and bobs. But today it was far too cold for that walk. Plus, she was sure that her local curtain twitchers would be tutting watching her strutting her wet arse across the street.

At that moment in time, to her it made far more sense to kill time and drive across town, to another store. Even if it meant that she accidently on purpose got stuck in the late morning traffic.

The reason for the journey was that she had unfortunately just finished her last cigarette of her last pack of cigarettes. She had thought she had more in her spare pack. But she had smoked a considerable number than she had envisaged the previous week.

It felt naughty for Jane driving down the road in completely sodden trousers and knickers. But she could do it in the safety that no one would know until she reached the shop. Even then, they were now mostly just two tone dark red jeans.

With a deep breath and head held high, holding her purse tightly in her fingers as she excitedly made her way from the car to the shop. As the wind blew, her legs and bottom felt bitterly cold, as the ice-cold winter wind whipped around her. Her buttocks felt like icicles were growing off them. She took comfort as her still now warmed and saturated gusset which squelched and squished as her thighs moved. For Jane it was delightful tingling feeling that her knickers were bunched and tickling her clit. This whole situation was so mad and completely risky. But it was no different than walking back from Starbucks to the car last week. As with that, she just hoped no one would recognise her.

The corner shop she chose was literally on the other side of town. She was safe from being recognised both buying cigarettes and that anyone she knew might spot she had wet trousers on, or that her aroma that surrounded her was definitely now lingering hint of cigarette smoke mixed with larger more definite potent reek of her now clearly drying proper Eau de Toilet that had she felt concentrated in smell as she sat in the car as she drove across down.

She paused for a second under the over door heater enjoying the blast of warm air on her cold body before continuing into the relative warmth of shop. With a sharp left turn she headed to the drinks cabinet shivering as she slid open the doors and picked up two 500ml bottles of full fat cola, she needed the fluid and the caffeine. Then joined the fairly long queue at the counter. Annoyingly someone at the front was helpfully stressing the poor women out trying to ship that week's eBay parcels. It was taking forever. Cutbacks had meant that one woman was doing the Post Office and the corner shop till.

Bazzle
Bazzle
109 Followers