Jane and Sue Pt. 03 - Still Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Purchase of drinks along with two packs of 'full fat' Marlboro Reds she clutched almost proudly in her hands she was slowly making her way back to the car. Her first priority after leaving the shop was opening and smoking the cigarette that she had wanted over an hour ago. The second was pausing and whilst rubbing her hand over her crotch and enjoying the feeling the squelching as she made her way back to the car. Standing there in the queue, she briefly warmed her cold legs up with a couple of her now practiced squirts. Not so many, and not too much, just enough for her enjoyment of the delightful feeling the fluid traverse as it wicked along the already saturated elastic hem of her knickers, trickle around her buttocks and then seeped through and down thighs. Standing there her nipples were now hard within her bra. From both the cold, and that she was having daring fun.

She soon stubbed out the cigarette with the black sole of her brown knee-high boots and after straightening out the towel again jumped in the car. Once settled on the towel, and was comfortable again, she twisted open the lid of the coke bottle. She guzzled the half bottle down almost in one. Giggling after loudly burping as the fizz played in her stomach. The bottle was far too chilled for the cold weather, but she sat there lapping up the fluid as if she just run the 100 metres in record time. It was mainly because she wanted to fill her bladder again, plus the added bonus of acid washing her mouth and throat of the remnants of the smoke from the cigarette she had just smoked.

Jane again loudly burped, then chuckling apologised to the empty car. She then shivered as the cold liquid now sloshing its way down through her and with a deep breath of anticipation, started the car. As it rolled forwards, and by indicating left, she had now almost purposely chosen a route home where she could fight the traffic.

A few minutes later she pulled out towards the ring road, and instantly smiled. The row of red brake lights ahead was very much highlighted. There had been in the local paper hell up with a set of temporary traffic lights in operation. The town was complaining people were driving away rather than get stuck as they were resurfacing the road. Jane grinned to herself as wound down the window a small amount, pulled out a cigarette from the open pack, and after finding her lighter, getting it alight. She exhaled then chuckled as she jiggled her legs and her wet jeans thighs loudly clapped as they slapped together. Leaning her arm on the door, and with smoke drifting out the window, she sighed a little, grinned and then settled back to wait.

***

An hour later, she pulled into the McDonald's carpark aiming for the drive thru. She chuckled to herself once more as a long stretch of cars snaked around the carpark. There was yet another queue and she had found it. She was tempted with going inside but with her top button of her jeans was very much undone, she thought better of it. She did not really want to move if she did not need to. She was relatively warm in the car with the heater up high and her wet jeans on the towel.

A quick bite to eat, it made perfect sense as it was nearly lunchtime, and she had finished both her bottles of coke whilst slowly making her way along the bypass.

She could have gone home and made her own lunch, but currently just sitting in the car was good desperate fun.

With the stress of driving in wet knickers over for a bit, she relaxed, they were not going to move a moment or two. With a deep sigh, with the radio off, the hissing and then gushing sound was obvious, the wet towel under her was now completely drenched. This was no spurt; it was practically a litre of coke leaving her stretched bladder in one go. She could feel the full force of the urine was pooling both between her buttocks and between her crotch before seeping through the jeans. The towel was not really working as stringers were tingling down her legs. It was just a delightful and amazing feeling. Jane's fingers just had to massage her utterly hot, wet, drenched crotch.

It was only then as her head firmly against the headrest, her mouth wide open gasping with her eyes very much closed, that a car behind loudly honked its horn. Snapping her from her very wet daydream. Without realising the cars in front of her had moved forward. With a jolt she felt the warm fluid sitting between her buttocks slosh forward in her jeans as she then hurriedly and embarrassingly crept the car towards the ordering window.

***

Jane walked, or more accurately uncomfortably waddled as quickly as she could from the car to the house. The walk had been less obvious the previous week in saturated black leggings. But even then, the leggings gusset hung heavy off her crotch, and she could feel it swing as if it has been tied off with lead weights.

There was no denying everything was uncomfortable and wet. Her wet knickers squelched inside her crimson jeans with every step. Her boots were wet too. Every step she felt a trickle of cold pee trundle from the gusset down her leg.

Juggling the house keys, empty food bag, her cigarettes, drink, and wet towel. She was hoping that no neighbours spotted her obviously two-tone jeans. That they were very much a darker shade of red on the inside the seat and the legs than out. It was the way she enjoyed it.

Jane put the empty McDonalds bag in the bin, hiding the evidence of her cheeky burger and fries from Martin, and then settled on to the stool. Her cold wet arse squeaked as it slid on to the wooden stool and sucked hard on the paper straw sucking the last of the 0.5L coke the cool ice rattled against the cup.

She dug her phone out of her handbag and checked for messages. Her heart thumped. A Missed call from Martin. She took a deep breath and whilst bighting her bottom lip she called him.

Relief flowed through her. She smiled as she nodded on the phone as she again quickly squirted in her knickers. She hoped he did not hear the splattering on the floor. He was just bored on the train. He was not coming back. With a glance at the clock, she hung up and spun around on the seat and leaning her back against the counter with her legs and fly wide open flashing her now dark green knickers and her dark red damp crotch, she squirted once again, the crotch again freshly glistened as it darkened, she beamed a wide smile and took a selfie just as she was mid splash and instantly sent it to Sue.

"I'm still having fun 😊x"

"Love it, I am finishing my coffee and so on my way xxx," came the reply.

"So, looking forward to it. xxx"

Chapter 2

In times gone by Jane would have traditionally got in a blind panic at the thought of Sue coming over. Got dressed up, run around tiding up, vacuuming, maybe plumped the cushions, and even done her makeup.

This time, she crossed her cold wet legs over and calmly lit a cigarette and sat there, before uncrossing yet again, as her middle finger again migrated south and quietly stroked her wet again gusset. Her mind drifted back to last month.

The kiss. It all started a month ago when sitting opposite each other drunkenly naked, cross legged in the bottom of the bath, having spent 10 minutes in an almost motherly way hosing each other down with the shower head. Whilst they did keep bursting almost continually into giggling fits as they slid around the bath tray as if it was ice, grimacing at the smell of what they had washed off.

Once they were finally clean and smelling sweetly of lemon shampoo and strawberry shower gel. They then kissed. It was a mutual decision. There was no forcing the situation, kneeling there they were comfortable opposite each other's middle-aged naked bodies. Once wrapped in towels, giggling like schoolgirls standing in the bedroom they soon kissed again.

Rather than going home, Sue had shared her bed, they had rolled away from each other and fallen into a drunken stupor. The following morning there had been a lot of "sorrys" as they scampered to get dressed. Sue eventually finding her spare clean knickers and jeans in her rucksack downstairs.

Both then worked together to straighten Jane's kitchen. There was a celebratory hug afterwards. They had no fear of contact with each other now. They were happy enter each other's personal space.

The kiss last week after coffee was again not forced. It not an overly passionate kiss, but definitely lingering longer than just a friendly peck on the lip's goodbye. Fingers were entwined as they stood there.

With a deep breath and wiggling her hips she tugged and eventually pulled down her wet jeans that had stubbornly stuck to her equally damp legs and she found the simple process was more difficult that she thought. She then placed them over the radiator to dry. She practically skipped to the bedroom dribbles slowly dripping down her legs as she contemplated changing her wet knickers.

The echo of the kettle boiling yet again, filled the stairway. she smiled to herself and changed her mind. Returning to the kitchen with focus on filling the mug of coffee and lighting another cigarette. She was feeling definitely warmer out rather in the damp trousers. It was shortly after her next cigarette that the doorbell finally rang. Jane's heart was all of a flutter with excitement.

"It's open!" She called out. She could not leave the kitchen. Her lower half was hidden behind her central island if it was someone else.

The front door opened the door with a fresh wave of exhaled cigarette smoke from the grinning Sue carrying a large holdall bag. She was in the same sexy pink knitted fitted rollneck jumper and black leggings that she had on the previous Wednesday. She was jiggling and bouncing on the spot. Jane did not need to ask why.

"Oh, there you are!" She grinned as clocked Jane sitting almost hidden behind her central island in the kitchen. She paused and bounced yet again.

"Come in!" Jane beckoned her in and stood up. Flicking her gusset from her crotch with her pinkie.

They gave each other a big bear hug with a longing smoky peck on the lips.

Sue looked Jane up and down and grinned. "Oh, lost your trousers?"

Jane nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe...."

"Bet you have been having fun?"

"Yeah, still in the same wet knickers from this morning, the wet legs in my jeans got a little unpleasant." She shrugged and pawed at her crotch leaving the imprint of her mound stuck within the fabric. "How was your day?"

"Paperwork heavy this morning, just buried in it. I hate end of year forms." She smiled and brought the cigarette back to her lips. "Everyone gets excited about Christmas, yet I need to sort out the 31st like now..." She smiled as her exhale flew across the room.

"I am rather lucky in that regard." Jane smiled as she pulled a cigarette from the pack on the kitchen table.

"Tell me about it." Sue replied and rubbed her lips together.

"What are your plans for today?" Jane went cross eyed a little as she flicked the lighter and pulled gently on the cigarette. The wisps of smoke filling the space between them.

"Well, Cherilyn is picking me up at around 7, so we can go out for a meal together at Pizza Express. A non-Christmassy pizza, Christmas meal. So, I can't get too drunk," she shrugged her shoulders, "as that would be embarrassing. Isn't it scary once they can drive."

Jane chuckled. "I don't, know but I guess so. I think I can remember the panic with my parents the first time I drove anywhere."

"Yeah, she is growing up, drinking, driving, and, well, err, smoking all by herself. It's scary." Sue reached for the ashtray flicking her cigarette whilst squeezing her thighs together.

Jane nodded, "But she is such a good girl, you should be proud of her."

"Oh I am. She is better than me!" Sue again firmly squeezed her thighs together. "She is planning to go to uni next year." She smiled and pulled on her cigarette.

"Good on her, fancy a coffee?"

"Oh yes, please, I need to warm up!" She giggled bouncing on her toes.

"Tell me about it, these knickers are freezing my butt off." Jane again flicked the kettle as a small rivulet of urine trickled down her bare inner thighs.

"It looked in the photos that you had fun this morning?" Sue's hand had started to gently caress her own crotch.

"Yeah, good, long and exciting drive." Jane turned back and smiled as she watched Sue's finger massage her dampening vagina through her leggings. She then explained her route.

"Oh wow, the horn must have been a shock?" Sue squeezed her hand between her thighs.

"Just a little!" Jane giggled. "Do you want milk?" She tensed again as another flood powered through the gusset of her saturated knickers splashing trickling down her inner thighs.

"Oh yes please." Sue groaned.

"Great, no sugar, right?"

"Oooh, no thanks." Sue panted her reply as her fingers ferociously played with herself.

The fridge door shut, and Jane carried the mugs over to the table her bare feet splashing in her recently made puddle. She carried both mugs seeing as Sue was indisposed. She was bent over with both of her hands were firmly wedged between her thighs.

"I haven't really stopped being wet all morning!" Jane grinned as she gulped her coffee and watched as Sue looked up and briefly caught her eyes as she removed her hands.

"I wanted to do this twenty minutes ago." Sue bit her bottom lip.

Jane could not help but look as Sue's lifted her jumper a little and her black leggings covered crotch glistened and sparkled in the kitchen spot lights as her knickers, then leggings slowly filled as her urethra spluttered into life with warm liquid, and then all of sudden a spurt jumped from between the seam gushed and noisily splattered on the tiled floor between them.

Sue sighed loudly as the gushing, trickling, and dripping occurred all around her. "I've been holding that one in for ages." She looked up at Jane and smiled as her long fingers migrated back to her crotch and vigorously rubbed away her now extremely wet sloshing vagina.

***

Sue smiled happily untangled her fingers from Jane's hand as she reached for cigarette pack. Both women were sitting at the kitchen table, urine still gently dripping from the chairs on to the puddle on the floor like a broken tap. With the cigarette between her lips, she flicked the lighter, and soon forced the exhaled plume of smoke was forced out across the room, the cloud danced through the kitchen spotlights.

"I've been thinking." She rubbed her lips together before she smiled again at Jane.

Jane raised an inquisitive eyebrow as she too slid a cigarette from the pack in front of her. "Yeah?"

"Come out with Cherilyn and I tonight?"

"You don't need me to cramp you mum daughter moment?"

"You don't need to be here alone tonight, come out, enjoy the food?"

"Well, I guess, I don't have any plans..." She mused out loud rolling her cigarette between her fingers.

"Dress up and come out and have fun?"

Jane looked down at her lap, before grinning at Sue, "Well, I can't really get any more undressed?" She giggled. "What will Cherilyn think?"

"That her Mum has invited her best friend out for food, there is nothing to think." Sue placed the filter back between her lips and hauled the smoke into lungs.

Jane nodded, "I guess, so, I still have my dry new jeans to wear out."

"Exactly, it was almost if you planned it." Sue smiled warmly at Jane.

Jane nodded flicked the lighter and lit the cigarette. She exhaled and smiled, "Yeah sod it."

Sue exhaled and nodded, "Great, let's have one more pee, clean up and then get ready?"

Jane nodded, "Sounds like a plan. Got to remember to be good when out!" She grabbed her pint glass and gulped down some more orange squash.

"Who said anything about being good?"

"No Sue, Cherilyn will be there." Jane looked on with concern.

Sue shrugged her shoulders and then slowly nodded. "True, we will leave that to a warmer night in the summer, deal?"

"Deal...Phew..." Jane sighed.

"But?" Sue raised a wry smile.

Chapter 3

Both women stood opposite each other with one arm resting on the kitchen table other only in their saturated knickers. They had agreed that this one last time and then they were both going upstairs to get changed. With a cackling laugh they bounced and twisted their wet legs, they jiggled their breasts and bloated with a pint and half of orange squash stomachs bounced and juddered then nodding at each other focusing only on their eyes.

With a laugh, in tandem the hissing started again, followed by the splattering the soaked underwear created no barrier as the urine jetting through arcing in the air before splattering on to the tiled floor between them. The splashing jets intermixed creating a huge puddle in front.

Sue wiggled her slim hips and pulled her knickers clear of her crotch and using her fingers to widen her lips she leant back a little and had one last jetting splash directly towards Jane landing on her toes.

Both women screeched and giggled as they laughed at the situation.

Once finished, they almost ritually pulled down their knickers the whole way before stepping out of them leaving the discarded clothes in the liquid mess, and then standing closer together, arms outstretched they stepped together, their feet sploshing in the puddle before they hugged and kissed before bursting into a fit of giggles at the sound of dripping urine around them.

"We ought to clean up before your Cherilyn gets here?" Jane mused before licking her lips of stray saliva between kisses.

"Yes, but can I clean myself first, borrow your shower?" Sue grinned before her head moved in for another passionate kiss.

The kiss broke and Jane smiled back and nodded and squeezed Sues now cool wet buttocks. "I will make a start in here. Then maybe join you?" She smiled and their tongues interlocked once again.

***

Jane giggled as she leant against her front door her hands pawed at her in her inner thighs of her black jeans.

She had been almost so good throughout the whole evening. The wine had been flowing. At least they were sharing the bottles with Cherilyn, they had agreed to get a taxi home and leave the car in town.

Unbeknownst to Cherilyn the two older ladies sitting opposite in almost matching black outfits had been playing a game. Along with the overly affectionate continuous patting of their legs as they laughed and giggled at each other.

After the first glass of wine, it was easy. Pizza was cooking and they were just eating a salad starter. It was strange but fun all three heading out for a much-needed cigarette once the salad had been finished. It was fun, it was sociable. They made a point of telling the waitress where they were going. Leaving their bags on the chairs. Then took in turns to go to the toilet. Except Jane was convinced that Sue didn't actually go, she was far too quick. She might have just touched up her makeup.

It was a fun evening, the wine flowed, they talked about Cherilyn either having a gap year or going to university. Where she would travel in a gap year. Under the table Janes gusset was excitably getting damper and damper.

Another cigarette break, another taking in turns to potentially visit to the bathroom, followed with another large glass of wine.

Spending time with Cherilyn was good fun. She was young and excitable; you could see her mother in her. Moments of immaturity due to her age followed by equally mature comments. She was extremely confident. The conversation between the three of them easily flowed as much as the wine.

The talk turned to Christmas only two weeks away, the plans, the stresses along with the fun and jollity it all over another cigarette break. Then a chocolate brownie desert each.