Jane and the Cabin - '79

Story Info
For fans of passion, sex, oral, long hair or Jane Seymour.
3.9k words
4.63
3.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My second story, continuing from the last on the theme of the cabin. This time we have a young Jane Seymour. I write my stories with inspiration of a celebrity I find attractive, but try to write in a way that it could just as easily not be about them if you were none-the-wiser. I'm a fan of long hair, passionate encounters, and just generally people being nice to each other. Please let me know what you think in the comments, and if you're interested, the first story in this series is Ariana and the Cabin. I may do another some time with Jane older. Girl's still got it!)

Jane and the Cabin - '79

The warmth of the log fire hit her immediately as the door closed behind her, soothing though causing the slightest itch to her neck as her body adjusted.

"here, let me".

The mystery man relieved the nape of her neck with a light scratch, without her having to open her mouth.

"thank you".

He slipped her coat from her as she walked further into the cabin, absorbing her surroundings.

She wore a thick, cream-coloured, oversized sweater, matching the rug beside the fireplace over to her left. Her trousers were a crisp white, hugging her slim frame though not allowing for much movement. The walls of the cabin were wooden, as were the floors, save for the tile behind the stove in the kitchen area on the right. Her white trousers matched the counter tops, and though the area was poorly lit, they appeared to glisten. The main source of light in the room came from the fireplace. It was late, dark out, and this is where she'd found herself.

Jane was in her late-20s, and a beautiful woman. The burden of such beauty meant she rarely spent much time single. Having already married twice she found herself wary of getting involved with men so soon after a breakup, but a woman has needs.

Her hair was in a large bun, though looser at the front which provided great height to her hair. The fringe curled up and over like a thick brown half-moon, fastened neatly by the bun at the back. The bun comprised of two thick rings, circlets, each formed by what must have been tunnels of hair a few inches in girth. They were held together somehow by a pin...Bobby never quite understood how that worked.

She pointed at the treadmill in the corner of the living area. A little out of place.

"A Christmas present." Bobby said. "I haven't given it a go yet".

Jane sauntered over to the machine inquisitively.

"Now this will sound like a strange request. But do you mind if I have a quick go? I've always wondered what the fuss was about".

She had a British accent. Formal. The sort of well-spoken British Bobby imagined was more of a rarity over those parts and reserved for those a little more... proper, innit.

"By all means" Bobby responded, curious.

Her bun wobbled a little as she emerged out of her thick sweater, laying it on top of the box of fairy lights beside the sofa. Bobby's attention was caught immediately. He watched it as the bun moved and stilled, a conglomeration of hair packed neatly into a sultry mound on her head. Glorious.

Beneath she wore a tight vest, turquoise and-too hugging her skin. Right now he could only see her from the back, but she had a lovely figure. Not especially voluptuous or unique, but slim, maintained, it was very pleasant in the outfit she wore. She switched on the treadmill and turned to smile long enough for him to catch a brief glimpse of her front, where her nipples protruded beneath her vest. Her breasts were modest, which fit her figure well, and so she didn't feel the need to wear a bra often which, to be honest, suited her well as she preferred feeling more free. Living like this however meant she had become so accustomed, it no longer occurred to her that if she were ever cold or excited while wearing a tight-fitted top, her nipples would be a dead giveaway. It certainly wasn't cold in this cabin, she just hadn't planned for the latter.

She started with a walk, testing for a few paces before increasing the speed to a light jog. With each step her bun bounced behind her, up and down, increasing in ferocity it went faster. With each bounce Bobby shuddered, his breath becoming shakier.

Fuck.

"Can you help me stop it, I can't work out how?" Jane shouted back, not yet breaking a sweat.

Bobby darted over beside her and climbed up a little to reach the controls. He was close enough to smell her perfume, subtle and floral, and took the opportunity to look up at her face and hair again. Mistaking himself as a man who could multitask, he missed the buttons entirely, and had to turn back sharply to slow the machine to a stop. Jane really was breathtaking, he thought.

"Sorry, I-"

As he turned back to her he saw her eyes were wide, eyebrows raised and she was smiling with her lips closed tightly. She wasn't returning his gaze, no, she was looking down. He traced her trajectory and saw the unmistakable outline of an erection pinned to his leg by his sweatpants. He yelped and fell back from the machine to the floor in a crash. Jane chuckled.

"My, Bobby. Who'd have thought a little work on the treadmill could be so exciting."

She smiled cheekily, eyes flitting from his crotch to his face and back again. She turned back towards the kitchen, walking confidently now to fetch a glass from one of the cupboards above the units. Bobby hadn't moved, his cheeks scarlet red, he lay propped up by his hands. His triceps quivered as he sturdied himself through the embarrassment. Jane ran the tap and poured herself a glass of water. Had he been mistaken? Had she not spotted his erection at all? She took a sip and looked back over at him before laughing a little again herself.

"You ought to be careful what you wear with that thing. People could get the wrong idea" she quipped, returning to her glass again. Ok. Unmistakably, she'd spotted the erection.

"Sorry... I know.... I-" he began before she cut in again.

"I mean honestly Bobby, you're lucky I'm so liberal."

"Well, I could say the same to you!" Bobby retorted.

She looked at him, puzzled, before looking down herself to her chest. Her face change to shock and horror as she quickly covered herself with her arm, before bursting out laughing again and burying her face in her palm.

"Oh God, why am I even bothering." She dropped her arm down and looked back at him, scarlet-too. "The damage is already done".

Bobby jumped to his feet and joined her in the kitchen-area, grabbing himself a glass to hydrate and recover from that escapade.

"Can I get you anything?" he tried to move on as if nothing happened. Jane just stood looking up at him, smirking, stifling a further laugh. "I'll take that as a no!" She snorted and looked down again where his erection had begun to soften.

"Oh don't go!" she reached, touched and squeezed the area quickly, cheekily, before squealing and pulling her hand back again. This sent a surge of life back in there which evidently caused growth and protrusion along his leg again almost instantly. Jane cackled and grasped her fingers in front of her lips with the opposite hand. "Men" she chortled, "Such simple creatures!". She flashed him another smile before skipping out of the kitchen area over to the shag-rug in front of the log fire on the other side of the room. She sat down cross-legged on one-end as if to invite him to sit at the other, having to undo the button of her trousers and unzip her fly a little to sit comfortably. She was genuinely having a really good time. Bobby walked over slowly, comfortable now Jane's care-free attitude had lightened the mood, and sat down on the other end of the rug, opposite her.

"Well at this point there's no point keeping this on". She stripped her vest off and sat opposite him, topless, leaning forward with purpose with her forearms resting on her lap, fingers twiddling while she looked at him.

She was so comfortable in her own skin. Her breasts were modest, but well-shaped. The areola were small, but nipples themselves prominent as the vest suggested. Bobby tried his best not to stare, but the attraction was consuming.

"your turn" she said boldly, staring at his chest.

Bobby quickly pulled off his vest to reveal his chest and stomach beneath, mildly athletic and neatly groomed. The corners of Jane's lips curled as she watched, looking him up and down, inspecting. She leant back and propped herself up by her palms.

"So who are you, Bobby? Why am I here?"

Bobby was a little taken aback by this. They don't usually ask. He relayed to her the story she should already know with a little extra to satisfy the curiosity.

"I'm just a guy with a cabin in the middle of nowhere" he said coolly. "My parents left it me when they passed and I come out here in the winter because it reminds me of them. I looked outside, saw you looking lost out in the blizzard and came to help. You needed someplace warm".

Jane's eyes wandered round the cabin and mouth-chewed as she mulled over the information she was given. Was she listening? In the poor light she could just about make out text scratched on a board above the front door: 'What you need'.

"Just a guy?" she quizzed.

Bobby blushed.

"That the best you can do?" her eyes snapped back to him and she looked serious. For a moment to Bobby, all the air left the room. But the moment passed, she laughed, and she softened. "Nevermind, Bobby, man of mystery" she said theatrically. "Take off your pants and sit back down". She remained propped in the same position while giving her command.

Bobby stood to remove his sweatpants, and was met with an "ah ah!" and finger-pointing gesture from Jane as if to say "boxers too!". He pushed them to his ankles, chest pressed to cover himself as he looked up at her. He couldn't stay that way forever. She watched intently as he peeled back up revealing the glory beneath.

"Oh my god"

Jane's jaw dropped as she ogled his hanging member, semi-erect and undeniably colossal even then. From base to tip it must have been... she had no idea. BIG. It's width... THICK. There was no hiding that thing. Jane sat maybe a metre or two away on the other side of the rug. In the silence if you listened closely, you could hear her saliva pooling as her tongue micro-twitched in her mouth. She swallowed a little as Bobby - visibly nervous -- sat back down. She gave him a sweet smile to reassure him, and they continued their conversation.

"What do you like, Jane?". He knew.

She really loved the atmosphere in here right now. The warmth of the log fire on her bare stomach. Ropes of the shag carpet between her fingers where she sat. The isolation. The smell of Bobby's cologne - a mix of vanilla, wood and spice -- made her feel safe, comfortable, secure.

"hmmm. So much." She thought out loud. "Snorkelling. Painting."

"Could you paint me?" Bobby interjected.

"I have far more important plans for you I think" Jane quipped cheekily, nodding at the heaving mass between his legs and smiling again. She showed teeth this time. Gorgeous, straight, sparkling white.

"What about you Bobby? I can see you like my hair". She shook her head in a comically exaggerated way like in the commercials, bun wobbling from side to side.

Though meant in jest, Bobby froze in awe as he watched, serpent growing. It immediately caught Jane's attention as it began to rise.

Her breathing became louder, heavier. She scrambled to remove her trousers properly as she maintained eye contact with his baton. She stood, and pulled the pin from her hair. Her locks tumbled down in a waterfall of shimmering brown right down to her pubic mound, which was groomed short in a small neat triangle. Her tresses swung and hung as she slipped her feet alternately out of each trouser leg.

"Oh" Bobby groaned, unable to stifle himself and fully erect now, hypnotised by his infatuation. Her eyes briefly met his before returning to his rod again as she lay back down.

"Come here, you" she said softly. Serious. With focus.

Bobby crawled across the rug, penis brushing the carpet as his knees sank into the material. When they met he brushed his hand on the outside of her right thigh up her stomach, briefly cupped the outside of her breast as he moved upward, until he reached her cheek and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She wrapped both arms around him and dug her fingers into the back of his hair as their lips enveloped each other. Her forearms connected and wrapped beneath his arms and across his back, her mane sandwiched between their bodies, covering and brushing the tip of his cock which pressed upwards against her stomach. He grinded against her, penis buried in her sultry locks as they continued their kissing. Moans escaped as they opened their mouths for air in syncopation. She tasted of honey, and every time her tongue entered his mouth he wanted to suck it from her.

The passion was so potent, it dripped from the walls around them. Bobby slid down her purposefully, stroking down the inside of her thigh with one hand and down her chest along her hair with the other. As he prised apart her legs, her swollen lips gasped, glistening in the light of the fire. In a flash, Bobby buried his face into her, nose nestled in her folds and tongue lapping at her dripping entrance. She was soaked. He took one giant slurp from bottom to top and looked back up at her. She quivered, biting her lip as she returned his gaze, barely able to support herself on her elbows at the sight of her juices dripping from his short beard. She brought a hand to his face and stroked it, stroked his beard, and twirled its wet ends with her fingers. She brought her finger to herself to hear the light pop of her lubrication.

"My god!" she marvelled. And pushed his head back into her with excitement.

Bobby continued to feast. He traced his tongue along the outline of each lip of her folds, before sliding it far as he could inside her. He lapped upward a few times before kissing her clit, and wrapped his whole wet mouth around her. She shuddered in pleasure and pushed his head in further. Bobby could barely breath. He pulled back for air before returning to it. Like a cat he lapped and lapped, rhythmically, consistently, taking a moment to find his groove and gained confirmation once her body moved in tandem.

Jane groaned as he slid a finger inside her, then two, and left them there. An unusual pleasure she hadn't experienced, the feeling of his still fingers inside her as licked her clitoris was orgasmic. He felt her insides tense and grip his digits as he continued to slurp, resisting every urge to thrust them in and out. Juices dripped from the entrance of her cave around his hands, and as she increased her pace, he increased his. He began to press her g-spot rhythmically with his fingers in sync with his slurps, and Jane let out a loud moan. Her hands moved from his head to his shoulders where she clawed lightly, panting and writhing on the rug as he continued. At this point she was riding his fingers and tongue from beneath, he remained almost still unable to keep up with her pace as she gyrated against his face, the tip of his nose swiping her clit as she became more erratic. She screamed in ecstasy as she came, and Bobby felt plunged underwater as she closed her legs around his face and ears. Her body jolted and shuddered violently, juices flowing into his mouth and fingers as she convulsed in elation.

"Wow". She whooped. "Wow Wow Wow Wow WOW."

She sat up and her hair fell forward, brushing Bobby's hand and her lap as he sat and sturdied himself on her. She brushed it back In a big sweep, bit her lip and looked to him for reassurance.

"Was I too loud?" she asked.

Bobby Laughed.

"Not at all".

But Jane wasn't listening. She was fixated again on the twitching hog sprawled on his lap. She leaned forward a little to inspect, hair cascading around her side and brushing him once more. She looked back at him again and they both smiled, him hungry for her, and her, his cock. She pushed him on to his back and came up to her knees, sweeping all her hair to the other side. It was perfectly straight, combed over from one side to the other yet still reaching right down to her hip, brushing the ticklish spot near the bone.

She grabbed each of his ankles and slid up his legs, stopping where his penis lay, and fed it hungrily into her mouth. Her jaw spread wide to contain him, her warmth only causing him to expand further inside her. She grabbed his shaft firmly at the base and pulled her mouth back, maintaining eye contact and holding that same serious look from before. She was in the zone.

Jane knew exactly what she was doing. She lay her hair across his legs as she brought her tongue down to one of his balls. Covering his entire thighs with her glistening tresses, she licked around its curve while she jacked him off. She sucked his sack lightly before running her tongue along to his other heaving globe. His rigid member pulsed in her hand as she slurped and slurped, before she ran her tongue back up his shaft.

As she brought the head back to her mouth she had an idea. With one swoop, she flipped her hair up to his face and covered him. Bobby's feet twitched in ecstasy as it rained down, the peach scent of her shampoo filling his nostrils. He stroked the silk of her hair against his chest and stomach, both invisible to him now along with the beautiful face otherwise engaged with his cock. He looked down at her gorgeous body, a thin layer of sweat glistening in the light of the fire, pert buttocks flattered by her position on her knees bent over. He wanted to grip those cheeks with both hands hard as he could, but while she fellated him there was no hope. Pick your battles.

He ran his fingers from the nape of her neck across the back of her head, pinning her hair to his chest. He watched it ripple and fan out as she sank her head down, and back up. She sucked him slowly, sensually, up, and down as her lips and saliva encased his hog.

She pulled him from her mouth and Bobby let go of her hair as she flipped it back. He barely contained himself as it rose up and fell neatly behind her. She wiped her mouth and gave him a wink before climbing on top of him, her swollen once more and juices still flowing.

"I want you inside me".

She lent down to kiss Bobby's mouth as she straddled his stomach. Her fingers danced on him behind her as she reached behind for his cock. Continuing to jack it as she guided him, she found her entrance and sank onto him.

"Fuck" they gasped.

She remained planted for a moment, pressing her buttocks into his thighs and bathing in the feeling of him inside her. He stroked her face as she rocked lightly, testing her capacity. His thumb came across her lips, which she took into her mouth, softly yet with an eagerness. Her eyes closed as she felt his cock bulge against each of her walls. Jane had never felt so full. She opened them up to look at him and lent over, placing a kiss on his lips, and then another, as she raised and lowered her hips. Bobby ran his fingers down the hair on her back and pressed it beneath his palms into her buttocks. Each time his penis slid into her she groaned, and her wet cave gripped his cock like a sloppy vice. They moved incredibly slow, her juices dripping down his shaft faster than she engulfed him. As she raised her hips to slide it back out,

"UGH" she grunted in pleasure as he gripped her buttocks and slammed her back down onto him. There was a slap as she connected with his lap. Her hair fell like curtains either side of them, submitting Bobby to darkness if it were not for reflected light in the framed painting behind them. They kissed slowly, passionately, and continued to fuck in the same motions. His cock slipping out of her, his strong hands slamming her back down. Her hair stroked his arms as he reached up for her face above him and gripped her. She tilted her head up in ecstasy, baring her throat and chin for Bobby as he ran his thumbs and fingers down her throat and neck, enveloping the fingers around the back of her neck. As she raise her hips this time, he gripped tightly and thrust up into her.

12