Jane and the Cabin - '79

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UGH" she grunted.

He lowered back down again, holding her in place, and felt her hair encase him once more as he pounded her again.

"UGH" she grunted again, more hoarse this time.

And again.

"Ugh". Higher in pitch.

And again. He increased his pace until her voice became airy, a squeak. He pulled her face down to his and wrapped his lips around her, feeling her saliva leak involuntarily from her mouth into his as he pummelled into her over and over at that steady speed. He turned his head and sank his face into her hair, which collected in piles around him. His shaft punched in and out of her with force as they increased speed together. He felt her wet breath in his ear as he inhaled her peach scent.

She felt him swell inside her as he came close. Her squeals and moans reached a height beyond that audible to the human ear as she came for a second time, collapsing on top of him, entirely if were not for his strong arms holding her up. Jane's enthusiasm tipped Bobby over the edge as they locked lips passionately one last time, time stopping as he grabbed her hips. He pumped and pumped faster and faster as she whimpered and whimpered. A thousand bolts of lightning hit the tips of his toes, molten shots sent up his legs to his fleshy globes as he thrust and pummelled, her butt cheeks slapping against his thighs and juices dripping over his balls and legs. With a pump harder than the rest he burst inside her.

They lay for an age. Bobby encased in her hair. Jane's forehead pressed into the pillow behind him.

Pillow?

She jolted up and switched on the light, looking back at the mattress beneath her. She was alone.

12