Jane Doe - AKA "Miss Nobody" Pt. 01

Story Info
Male nurse falls for a mysterious comatose patient.
3.3k words
4.54
16.6k
27

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh out of nursing school, I had applied to all the local hospitals within fifty miles trying to get my first job. Since the biggest (and closest) hospital is also a training location, they had no need for additional staff. It was disappointing, and I got a few replies from those further out, but the commute would be a nightmare. Then, I heard back from City General, advising me they had a single opening. The only downfall was that it was the dreaded graveyard shift no one wanted. Apparently, that was why it was available.

Being a night owl, I accepted the position and reported for my tour of the floor, prior to actually being put to work. This way, I could see if it really was a fit for me or not. I met the supervisor I would be working for, and she smiled as we shook hands.

"I'm Sarah." she introduced herself. "It's very nice to meet you."

"I'm Jack." I replied. "So nice to meet you as well. I've heard such nice things from people who have been here, about the compassionate care your staff offers."

"We try." she responded. "Some patients can be difficult to deal with though, let me caution you upfront."

"Oh, I have a lot of patience." I said with a smile. "I guess now I'll have a lot of patients too."

"A sense of humor!" Sarah noted. "That's good. The patients on this floor are all long term. We even have a young woman who's been in a coma for almost two years. It's really sad too. She was brought in after being struck by a car. No ID; no one has ever claimed her. She's officially listed as Jane Doe, but we all call her 'Miss Nobody.' No one knows her real name, who she is or where she's from."

"That is so sad." I commented.

"Don't let it get you down." Sarah advised. "If you take a personal interest in these patients, you'll end up a mental wreck. That's why this position is open. The last nurse couldn't take it anymore. She went to home health."

"So what will I be doing?" I inquired.

"Since most patients are asleep, not much." Sarah replied. "It can get extremely boring sometimes. There is a central nurse that maintains the monitors in case of an emergency or call from a patient. Your job is to check on those calls, and to turn Miss Nobody every two hours so she doesn't develop bed sores. You will also have to clean her up from time to time as well. Still interested?"

Obviously I was, or there wouldn't be a story here. I followed Sarah up and down the corridors, as she familiarized me with the layout, as well as introducing me to the patients. Since the tour was during the day, they were all awake, except for Miss Nobody. One of the patients was a chipper old broad in her late seventies or early eighties, who giggled when she saw me.

"A man nurse?" she inquired. "Are you gay?"

"Miss Lottie!" Sarah admonished sternly. "That is none of your business."

"I'm not gay." I said calmly. "I just got out of prison and no one else will hire me. I figured this was as good a place as any, to find my next victim. I love old ladies."

Sarah stared at me with a shocked look, and Lottie laughed out loud.

"You're funny, Sonny." she responded. "What's your name?"

"Jack."

"What's your last name, Jack, Inghoff?"

She started laughing again, and slapped her hand on the bed rail. Sarah looked at me to see my reaction. I smiled and shook my head.

"Nope. Peters." I said with a grin. "Straight up."

"Jack Peters!" Lottie exclaimed. "I'll bet you got teased in school."

"Only once." I replied calmly, as I stared into her eyes. "I broke his arm and no else ever tried it again. Any more questions?"

I smiled at her, and she cocked her head to one side.

"I like you, Jack Peters." she said slyly. "I might just request you to give me my sponge bath. And maybe I'll jack your peter if you do a good job."

"Goodbye, Miss Lottie." Sarah interjected.

We left the room and Sarah looked at me curiously.

"You handled that well," she began, "but you have to be careful what you say."

"Oh, I'm a good judge of character." I replied. "I used to be an actor."

"Well, that explains a lot." Sarah acknowledged. "Be forewarned though, she was flirting with you."

"I know. That's why I was giving it back to her."

"She was serious about hitting on you." Sarah explained. "Don't let her."

"They frown on that, do they?" I observed.

"It'll get you fired if anyone finds out." she replied. "Just be discreet. Shouldn't be an issue though. She sleeps like a log."

I was surprised, to say the least, at her advice. The feeling I got was one of "don't ask; don't tell." Lottie wasn't too terribly attractive, but if she wanted to tug me off, I wasn't going to stop her.

"Last stop on the Magical Mystery Tour." Sarah said, as she opened a door and motioned for me to follow her in. This is our Jane Doe."

I stared in disbelief at the woman on the bed. She wasn't what I was expecting at all. She appeared to be in her late twenties, with straight blonde hair. She was beautiful! I instantly felt a connection of sorts with her. Sarah pulled the blanket down slightly, exposing the young woman's breasts. She was obviously nude. I sucked my breath in, involuntarily, and Sarah picked up on it.

"We can't put a gown on her or else the strings will press into her skin." she explained. "You're going to have to turn her a couple times a night like I said, and sponge her down around 3:00 AM. Well, that concludes your tour of the facilities. You still want the job?"

I nodded in reply.

"I do."

"Then you'll start on Thursday." Sarah said with a smile. "Welcome to City General."

That night, I couldn't get Miss Nobody's image out of my head. She was so pretty! Seeing her tits had really turned me on too, and I needed a little "jack action" to relieve to discomfort. I thought about her nonstop for the next two days until I arrived at work.

My job was pretty simple and boring, as Sarah had promised. Every now and then, the duty nurse would send me to check on a patients call, but it was minor stuff. Then, it was time to check on Miss Nobody and move her.

I entered the room and stared at her face for several seconds, marveling at how gorgeous she was. How could someone not miss her? I pulled the blanket down and exposed her unclothed body so I could roll her over, and was immediately aroused. As if her face wasn't pretty enough, her body was perfect. My penis stiffened as I continued staring at her and I glanced around instinctively. Aside from the duty nurse, there was no one else on the floor. I was all alone with her, and I reached out and gingerly touched her right breast, squeezing it gently. To my surprise, her nipples began to stiffen, and I knew she was somewhat aware of her surroundings.

There are two types of comas; those where the person is unaware of time, and those where they are fully aware. They can hear what is going on, and live in a dark, paralyzed hell. Miss Nobody seemed to fit the latter situation. She knew I was there and fondling her, and she was responding positively. I sat next to her and took her hand in mine.

"I'm sorry." I said to her. "I didn't know you could hear me or know I was here. I'm here to turn you over and sponge you down later on. You're just so pretty and your tits are amazing. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to touch them so badly. I still do."

At that point, she took a deep breath and sighed loudly. Was she was trying to communicate with me, or was it coincidence?

"If you can hear me," I said quietly, "Please do that again."

Once again, she took a deep breath and exhaled.

"You can!" I said excitedly. "You CAN hear me!"

I thought for a moment, and asked another question.

"Can you do anything else?"

She lay motionless, and I realized I would have to try and communicate with her like she were a ghost operating a flashlight.

"If you can understand me, do it twice for yes, and once for no. Do you understand that?"

A few seconds passed, and then she drew her breath in and exhaled twice in succession. She wasn't a vegetable after all. She was aware of her surroundings, and caught in a nightmare she couldn't awaken from.

"My name is Jack." I said quietly. "I think you're beautiful."

At this point, I couldn't take it any longer. I had to release the feelings that were building inside of me. I pulled my scrub pants down and began to masturbate. I stared at her nude body as I got ever closer to orgasm.

"I'm going to cum." I whispered.

I reached out and squeezed her tits in my left hand as I ejaculated onto the floor. When it was over, I was suddenly overcome with panic. I had told her my name. What if she awoke and told on me? I'd be fired or even worse, charged with some kind of a sex crime.

"I'm sorry!" I said softly. "You're so beautiful. I had to cum. Please forgive me."

To my surprise, she gave two in/exhales, which I will refer to as "puffs" from here on out. The response was positive! She didn't mind! I think that after all of this time, she was just as excited to be able to communicate with me, as I was with her. I was determined to learn as much about her as I could.

"Do you mind that I did what I did?" I inquired.

She puffed once. No. Confirmation it was okay to release my sexual tensions in her presence.

"Would you like to cum too?"

It was out of my mouth before I could stop it. I felt a rush of prickly heat surge through my body as the fear hit me, but then came her reply: two puffs. She wanted to cum too! I placed my hands on her tits and began squeezing them vigorously; savoring their firmness. I then placed my middle finger on her clit and massaged it with tight little circles.

"Feel good?" I inquired.

Two puffs, so I continued. Suddenly, her breathing turned into a series of quick puffs and I knew she was going to cum. Something warm and wet dribbled onto my hand, and I knew she'd had an orgasm. Having been this long for her, I kept it up and sure enough, a few minutes later, she came again. The poor girl hadn't had an orgasm in two years, and I was glad to have been of assistance. I leaned in, and took one of her nipples in my mouth and began sucking on it. Two puffs alerted me that I was doing something she liked. I sucked both of her tits for about five minutes before I stopped.

"I hope you liked that." I said.

Two more puffs.

"I'll be back in a few hours to check on you," I continued, "I promise."

One puff. I was concerned. What didn't she like?

"Do you want me to stay?" I asked, in a puzzled tone.

Two puffs. I understood. She needed a friend, not a nurse. I was in the position to be both, and I was determined to fulfill both roles.

"I have to make my rounds," I said quietly, "but I will be back as soon as I can. Would you like for me to turn the TV on?"

Two puffs. I realized how much of a boring, living hell this poor young lady had been through during the past two years. I thought about what channel I'd seen most at the dentist and other hospitals and took a gamble.

"HGTV?" I inquired.

A single puff quashed that idea.

"Sports?"

Another puff. I was getting desperate. What did she want to hear?

"Music?"

Two puffs! That was it! She wanted to hear music. In a boring life, music cheers us up; just like driving on a long trip. We all like to hear music. Now, I had to figure out what she wanted to hear.

"Country?"

One puff.

"Rap?"

No response at all, which was a good sign for me.

"Rock?"

Two puffs! She was a rock'n'roll girl! I turned the TV on and changed the channel to VH1. "That Metal Show" was on, and she gave two puffs. I leaned in and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." I promised. "I have to go. If I don't report back soon, someone will come looking for me."

One puff.

"I will be back, I promise. I'll spend as much time with you as I can, okay?"

Two puffs. I pulled the covers back over her and continued my rounds. Fifteen minutes later, I was back at the nurses' station.

"You're doing well for your first day- I mean, night." Laura, the on-duty nurse said with a smile. "How's it going?"

"Going well." I replied. "Did you know that Miss Nobody is in a waking coma?"

Laura gave me a look that I'll never forget.

"Keep it to yourself!" she hissed. "I don't know how you figured it out, but you are to talk to no one about it, understand? If you do, you're fired."

"Fine." I replied, as I walked away. "I understand."

I looked back over my shoulder.

"But I can talk to her?"

"You can do whatever you want to her, but it all stays in that room, do I make myself clear?"

Once again, there was that general consensus of 'don't ask; don't tell,' but Laura followed it up this time.

"If you get her pregnant, they'll do a DNA test, and you'll go to jail for rape. This is a quiet shift and I like it that way. I don't care what you do, as long as you check on patients who need looking after. What you do for the rest of your shift is your business, as long as it doesn't affect me. Got it?"

"I do," I replied, "and you are as clear as the starry sky. I look forward to working with you, Laura."

She gave some sort of a huff in response, and I headed back to Miss Nobody's room. I opened the door and slipped inside. I tried to be quiet, but she immediately began puffing. She knew I was there.

"It's me." I said cheerfully. "I couldn't stay away."

I sat next to her and kissed her on the forehead.

"We have to set this up so you know it's me." I suggested. "If you start breathing like this during the day, they won't know what to make of it. I will always tell you it's me. If you don't know it's me, don't respond, okay?"

She puffed twice.

"I know it's hard." I said soothingly.

She gave a single and loud puff in response. I thought about the way I talk to my cats. They know what I am saying, and I have to interpret their responses accordingly. I knew full well, what she meant.

"I didn't mean I understand." I said in response. "I just meant that I know it's hard. I'm sorry. I'm doing the best that I can, okay?"

There was a slight delay, followed by two puffs.

"I could fall in love with you, so easily." I sighed. "You are so pretty."

Two more puffs. WTF?! Was she really interested in me? Was she so lonely and desperate that she had feelings for me?

"It's time for your sponge bath." I informed her. "I have to clean you up. I have to rub you all over."

Two puffs.

"Do you want me to put my hands all over you?" I inquired. "Rub you down and clean you up, and then make you feel dirty again?"

Once again, she gave two puffs, so I spent the next fifteen minutes sponging her delicious body down. I took great care, to ensure her boobs were clean. This took quite a bit of time, as I am a thorough person. When I was finished, I returned to her cunt once again and rubbed her clit in various circles. In due time she responded, but this time, she gave an audible gasp as she came.

"You are so pretty." I whispered. "I wish you could see my face when you cum. I wish I could fuck you."

There was a pause for a few seconds, but then came her reply: two more puffs. I was incredulous. Did she really mean what I thought she just said?

"Oh, pretty girl." I murmured. "You are so beautiful. I want to have sex with you."

Once again, she puffed twice. It was confirmation for me that she understood, and wanted sex as well. I knew better than to fuck her unprotected, in case I came and got her pregnant. I pulled my clothes off, knowing full well that no one would disturb us, and slipped a condom onto my throbbing cock.

"You are so beautiful." I murmured, as I slid my cock into her cunt. "I wish you could see me."

I began a steady and rhythmic fucking, as I had sex with her. It was wrong. I know that. I just couldn't help myself. She was so gorgeous and so vulnerable at the same time. Minutes flew by as seconds, and so soon; so very soon, I came. I shot my load into her cunt that was thank goodness, shielded with that condom.

"I came." I whispered. "I came in your cunt. It felt so good. You are so beautiful."

I sat on the edge of her bed and kissed her lips. Once again, she took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I wish I knew your name." I lamented. "I know I've told you, but you are so beautiful. I want to call you by name."

I thought for a moment and continued.

"What if I ask you your name with each letter? It will take a while, but you can tell me who you are. Would you do that?"

After a pause, two puffs from her answered my question. All in all, it took a while; several hours to be exact. I had to leave and come back a few times, but as my shift was about to end, everything fell into place. I had gone through the alphabet a number of times, waiting for her response, but I finally had a first name: Jenny.

Was I supposed to give this information to my supervisor? If so, how was I going to explain this knowledge on my first day? Calling this a conundrum was like calling a jet with both engines blown out, a glider. I remembered Laura's stern warning, and decided to keep this to myself. I clocked out and went home, but I could not get Jenny's face or body from my mind. Something about her drew me in, and I couldn't explain it. Eventually I fell asleep, but there she was in my dream; riding a horse completely nude and shooting perfect hoops as she passed by every NBA team in no less than 100 feet.

I awoke in a cold sweat, and realized what my dreams had been telling me. I was in love with a zombie, for all intents and purposes, and it seemed like she loved me too. Oh, this was just great. How in the hell was I supposed to explain this for Thanksgiving dinner?