Jane Doe - AKA "Miss Nobody" Pt. 02

Story Info
It's not just Jenny wanting Jack there. Lottie wants him too.
4.3k words
4.65
8.3k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night I reported for duty, but I had brought something for Jenny. I couldn't even begin to imagine the living hell she was going through; completely awake and aware of her surroundings, but unable to move. I've experienced this a time or two with sleep paralysis, but it passes within a few minutes, and once I can move something, I keep kicking or flailing until I wake up. Jenny didn't have that option. She was stuck in perpetual sleep paralysis, and I was determined to help her get through it as best I could.

I had crossed the line when I had sex with her, I will admit that. In the eyes of the law, it was considered rape, but since she had agreed to it, it really wasn't; at least in my eyes anyway. It was a huge gray area that perhaps in the future, might be exposed for more black and white aspects. In the meantime, I was aware that she was aware, and I wanted to make her misery as comfortable as possible.

"Hey Jack." Laura greeted me. "Ready for Night Number Two?"

"I am!" I replied cheerfully.

"Miss your girlfriend?" she inquired with a smirk. "Whatcha got in the bag?"

"A book, a CD player and some CDs." I replied.

"That boring, huh?" she responded. "I'm glad you can keep yourself occupied. I just keep the TV on."

"Oh, these are for Jenny." I said, slipping up big time. "I'm going to read to her and play some music. She likes rock."

Laura frowned.

"Are you still convinced she can hear you?" she asked disdainfully. "Really Jack, why don't you just do your job like everyone else?"

I shrugged.

"I guess I'm not like everyone else." I replied. "Anyway, you know where I'll be if a call comes in."

I started to walk down the hall, when Laura called out.

"Come back here!"

I turned around and retraced my steps.

"Look," she said sternly, "you seem like a nice guy, but if you keep this up, I won't be able to cover for you. You aren't worth my job, you understand me?"

I clenched my teeth, causing the muscles in my jaw to bulge out. If there is one thing you don't ever ask me, it's if I understand. I'm not a dog. With an IQ of 138, I understand quite well. In fact, I probably understand a lot better than you do, thank you very much.

I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled, doing my best to keep my temper in check. I looked Laura squarely in the eye and set my bag on her desk.

"Do you know what I did before I took this job?" I inquired.

"What?" she responded sarcastically.

"I delivered newspapers." I replied.

Laura rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Wonderful!" she exclaimed. "How nice for you."

"It was." I said casually, now that my initial anger had passed. "And every now and then, some housewife would point to me and say to her kid something like, 'if you don't stay in school, that's what you'll end up doing,' or some other bullshit. You know what I would say?"

"Indulge me." Laura said in a very bored voice. "I'm all ears."

"I would say," I continued, "'Yes, it's true I graduated high school and did not go on to college, but in the meantime, I became a TV star, a published author and a politician. So, if you don't want to go to college, don't. Do what you feel is right.' The bitch would always huff up and tell me to stop lying, so I'd just hand her one of my business cards. Like this."

At that point, I thrust one into Laura's smug face. She took it, and her expression suddenly changed. It featured an older head shot of me in my heyday, and listed me as an actor, author, public speaker and politician. It also gave a link to my IMDb page.

"Anyone can have these made up." she sputtered. "This means nothing."

"Look up my IMDb listing." I said coolly. "And then look me up as a political candidate. I know just about every representative and senator in this state and a dozen more. My problem is that I just don't know what I want to do with my life; I get bored very easily. I do know this, however, so pay attention. I have taken a special interest in Jenny; that's Miss Nobody to you, but her name is Jenny, and she is fully aware of her surroundings.

"Your staff has ignored her, and as you admitted, you all know she can hear. Have you ever had any interaction with her?"

"That's none of your business!" Laura snapped.

"It will be when she wakes up and starts recounting who knew what, and did nothing to try and help her get through the sheer boredom she's been experiencing. Look, you're my immediate supervisor and you seem pretty nice, so I'd like to keep you out of the coals here. Don't look away from me when I'm talking to you! Look at me, Laura. Do I look like a pushover to you? Do you understand that when Jenny wakes up, I'm going to contact every politician and news crew that I know? Do you want to go down with them?"

Laura was silent and sullen for about thirty seconds, before replying.

"No."

"Good! Then start recording everything I report to you." I advised. "You may be my supervisor, but I'm going to handle this situation the way I see fit. When this is all over, heads are probably going to roll. Stick with me, and you'll probably get a promotion. Now, I'm going to visit with Jenny. In the meantime, feel free to look me up online. Oh, here's a couple of TV commercials and a music video I starred in too."

I scribbled the info onto the notepad that was laying on the counter, and dropped it onto her desk, leaving Laura slack jawed in response.

"I'll see you soon."

"I could have you fired!" she called after me.

"You could," I replied over my shoulder, "but I don't think you will, particularly after you Google my name."

I turned and strode down the hall to Jenny's room. I opened the door and knocked twice.

"Knock, knock!" I called out, as I shut the door behind me. "It's me, Jenny."

She immediately began puffing, and I hurried to her side.

"It's okay!" I said soothingly, as I took her hand in mine. "It's me, Honey. I'm here. Relax, Sweetheart. I'm here."

I leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She knew it was me!

"Oh, Pretty Girl." I murmured. "I missed you."

She puffed twice, and I knew she had missed me too.

"I brought a book to read to you." I said happily. "Would you like me to read to you, Jenny?"

Two puffs, so I opened the book and began reading to her. It was a detective story, but she took a deep breath and sighed loudly; her code for happiness. It was probably the first time anyone had taken the time to try and ease her boredom. I couldn't even begin to try and comprehend how horrible it must have been for her, to lay there for two years; unable to speak or move, yet be fully conscious and aware of her surroundings. It must have been a literal living hell for her.

An hour or so later I got a code to check on the elderly and quite possibly-insane, Miss Lottie. I was definitely NOT looking forward to interacting with her again, but I had no choice in the matter. At least I didn't have to deal with her during the day when she was typically awake though, so I'd just have to suffer though her antics for awhile. Hopefully, it would be something quick and simple, and I could get back to Jenny again.

"I have to go check on someone." I said to her quietly. "I'll be back as quick as I can, though. I'll put a CD in the player while I'm gone though, okay?"

Jenny puffed twice in reply, and I left to check on the old bag. I knocked on Lottie's door and entered. She immediately recognized me and placed her hands on her hips.

"Hello again, Sonny Boy." she said with a smirk. "I was wondering why I hadn't seen you."

"Hello Lottie." I replied. "What do you need?"

She smiled rather evilly at me for a few seconds, as she was thinking about something inside that warped brain of hers.

"Well, I was cold." she answered. "So I need another blanket."

"Okay," I responded, "I'll be right back."

"Not so fast there, Sonny Boy." she continued. "Now that I see it's you that's going to be taking care of me at night, I've decided I want to take a shower. In fact, I'm going to change my schedule, so that I take one EVERY night from here on out. What do you think of that, Sonny Boy?"

I was getting irritated with her continued use of that term.

"My name is Jack." I informed her. "Not Sonny Boy. Please do not refer to me as that again. Thank you."

Lottie was obviously taken aback at my attitude. Apparently, no one had ever talked back to her before. What the hell was wrong with the staff at this hospital? I didn't have long to wait, however, before she responded in kind.

"Okay Jack." she countered. "I won't call you that again, but I still want to take my shower every night."

"That's great." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Do whatever you want. It doesn't affect me."

"I need supervision." she said smugly. "I might fall. You have to watch me the whole time. You have to help me into the shower, and watch me the whole time in case I fall. Then, you have to help me back to bed."

She grinned at me and waited for my response.

"Okay." I said casually. "Go ahead and take your gown off, then. I'll be more than happy to watch you take a shower, Lottie. In fact, I'll get off on it; those sexy, saggy titties of yours, mmm. I'll bet they hang by your waist, don't they?"

Lottie stared at me in disbelief. This was definitely NOT the response she was expecting. She was used to everyone kissing her ass on the day shift, but that wasn't about to happen with me. I had better things to do than to play her games; namely taking care of Jenny.

"Drop it!" I commanded. "Take that gown off now!"

Lottie's jaw dropped in surprise, but she did as she was told. She untied the back of her gown and pulled it off of her, casting it onto the bed. I looked at her shriveled, unclothed body and nodded. As I had surmised, her deflated tits hung to her waist, framing either side of her wildly hairy gray cunt, with nipples that were at least as long as my thumbs.

I had masturbated many times to pictures on the Internet, of wrinkly old women like her, but this was the first time I'd ever seen tits like that in person. Why their nipples get so long and huge is beyond me, but I wasn't going to question the moment. I could feel my cock stiffening, as I gawked at her nude body.

"Let's get you into that shower!" I instructed, leading her by the hand into her bathroom.

I turned the water on and let it warm up. Once it was ready, I put my arm her waist and ushered her in. Lottie seemed a bit self conscious at this point, but soaped her ancient body up anyway. I think that since I reversed the roles, she didn't know what to do. I watched her intently, as she showered, desperately wanting to jerk off in front of her, but maintained my cool. I didn't dare do anything if front of her she could scream about, even though I had an idea. I'd just save it all for Jenny.

"Jack," she finally said, "would you do something for me?"

"What is it?" I inquired.

I was still somewhat annoyed with her, for wasting my time and keeping me from spending precious time with Jenny.

"Do you really like saggy old tits?" she asked. "Do they really turn you on like you said they do?"

"Yes," I replied honestly, "why?"

"Would... would you... wank in front of me?" she finally managed to blurt out. "It's been so long since I've seen a nice looking young man, and I haven't had sex in years. More than I can remember. I'd like to play with myself while I look at you. It would turn me on to see you doing that while you look at me."

Well, that was certainly unexpected!

"I'm not sure that I trust you to keep it to yourself." I said carefully. "For all I know, you might scream while it's going on, or accuse me of something afterwards."

Lottie shook her head.

"No," she replied, "I won't, I promise. I'm sorry I was snotty to you before. I really do want to have an orgasm watching you, and I want you to have one watching me. Would you do this for me, Jack? I swear, I'll keep it between us."

I thought about it for a minute or so. I was turned on by her, so I had a suggestion for her.

"Okay, but not in the shower." I countered. "If you pass out while you're playing with yourself and bust your head open, I won't be able to explain it. How about if you sit on the edge of the bed and watch me?"

Lottie nodded.

"That would be nice." she agreed. "And maybe... you could, umm... cum in my mouth?"

"Would you like that?" I inquired. "You want to watch me jerk off, and then you want me to shoot my load in your mouth?"

"Yes. Would you?"

"On one condition." I responded. "I want to play with your saggy-ass titties first. I want to squeeze them and suck on those giant nipples of yours. Is that okay?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "That would be wonderful! Then, jerk off and cum in my mouth!"

I had no objections to that request, so I helped her out of the shower and dried her off, taking great care to caress her amazingly long and deflated tits. I was hard as a rock by the time I led her back to her bed, and helped her to sit down, so she could spread her legs and masturbate along with me. I pulled my scrub pants down and faced her, my huge erection literally poking her in her ancient, wrinkled face.

To my astonishment, she leaned in and engulfed my cock in her mouth! She then reached out with her right hand and wrapped her fist around it, pumping it while she sucked me off. I have to admit, it felt wonderful! I stood there and marveled at what was happening to me, as she diddled herself at the same time. It must have turned her on, as she began to grunt in pleasure. Was she going to cum?!

I sure as hell was! I felt my orgasm building, as she continued to jerk and suck me off.

"Lottie," I gasped, "I'm going to cum! I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

I tipped my head back and groaned loudly, as I ejaculated in her mouth. Within two seconds, she squirmed and came as well. We had timed it almost perfectly, and I smiled at her as she gently pulled her mouth from my penis.

"That was nice, thank you." I said, panting from the climax.

"I came too." she added. "You're cum was so sweet, Jack. I want to taste it again. I want more though. I've been stuck in this place for almost five years. Not once, has anyone ever come to visit me. I feel so alone.

"As you can see, all of my plumbing still works and I miss having sex. Would you fuck me, Jack? I won't tell anyone, I promise. I just want to feel a penis in my old vagina again. Would you fuck a lonely old lady?"

Believe it or not, it was on my bucket list; along with fucking a pregnant chick and a lactating babe as well.

"I will." I said with a smile. "I'd love to fuck you, Lottie. Just keep in mind though, I can't do it every night. I have other commitments too."

She nodded.

"I understand. There's a lot of pussy on this floor, just waiting to be fucked. It's a gold mine if you want it, Jack. I can let some of the other women know, if you'd like. You can drain your balls every night if you want to."

"Thank you," I replied, "but I think I'll have my hands full for now."

Lottie smirked.

"I'll bet you're fucking that retard in 814 too." she said, laying down on the bed and rubbing herself once again. "That's some easy pickin's. She'll never even know it."

I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks as I fought to keep my emotions in check.

"Don't you ever call her that again!" I hissed. "If you do, I swear I will never set foot in this room ever again! Do you hear me?"

Lottie looked frightened.

"I'm sorry." she apologized. "I didn't mean anything by it. Please don't be angry with me. I want to see you again."

I took a deep breath, and counted to ten before replying.

"She's not retarded, Lottie." I explained, as I calmed down. "She's in a coma, but she's not a vegetable like everyone around here wants everyone else to believe. She's fully awake; she just can't move or speak. Can you imagine what must be like for her?"

Lottie shook her head.

"Well I do!" I continued. "No one else seems to give a flying fuck about her, but I do. I'm reading to her, playing music and leaving the TV on, so she doesn't go out of what is left of her mind. She is my primary patient, Lottie. Yes, I will fuck you if you want, but not every night. She comes first. At least you can masturbate. She can't do a damned thing."

"You care for her, don't you?" Lottie inquired quietly. "I won't tell, I promise. Just please fuck me a couple nights a week?"

I sighed, and nodded in reply.

"I'll get your extra blanket." I said professionally, as I left the room. "I'll be back in a bit."

I headed for the storage room where all of the linens were kept, but it put me in view of Laura. Sure enough, she spotted me.

"Jack!" she called. "May I have a word with you?"

"What is it?" I asked, as I reached the nurse's station. "Lottie needs an extra blanket."

"I looked you up." she said contritely.

"Oh?"

"I know who you are now." she added respectfully. "Believe it or not, I voted for you. It took a lot of courage to go to those riots, and walk out into the middle of everything and challenge the Dark Hoods. You held your own, but the Media didn't care. They found those old emails and crucified you for ratings. That was wrong. I'm very sorry. I see why you changed your first name to initials when you went into acting. I don't understand though; why did you stop? I watched your vids and found some clips of the TV show you were on."

"I lost a child and spent seven years fighting my demons." I replied. "By the time I straightened out, I'd aged a lot and didn't have the money for updated headshots. I miss it though."

"I'm sorry." Laura said quietly. "I understand now, why you latched onto Miss Nobody."

"An extension of myself, yes, I suppose." I answered truthfully. "But more importantly, she knows nothing of my past. All she knows, is the guy that understands her. All of these years, I've been searching for someone like that. Then, when I finally find her, she's in a coma. I'm not giving up though. I can talk to her, Laura! She'll wake up, I just know it."

"Don't get too optimistic." Laura cautioned. "It could take years; or maybe even never. Are you prepared to take that on?"

It was a legitimate question, and I reflected on it for a minute or so before replying.

"I just want to be with her." I replied. "It'll take awhile, but I will find the catalyst to bring her out of it. I know I can."

"And what if you can't?" she pushed. "Are you going to spend the rest of your life reading to a zombie? Think about this, Jack. This isn't a little lost kitten you're bringing home. She's a real human being."

"I know that." I replied. "And other than me, you are the first person to realize that. How does it make you feel?"

Laura reflected on this for a few moments, before replying.

"Horrible." she admitted. "How can I help?"

"She loves rock music." I responded. "Could you put something in your notes to leave VH1 on the TV? If I leave audio books, would someone play them for her?"

"I'll do what I can." she answered. "I can't guarantee they'll do what I ask, but I'll try."

"Thank you." I said with a smile. "That's all I ask. Pretty simple, huh?"

Laura looked ashamed.

"Yes. I had no idea. I'm sorry, Jack."

"Don't tell me; tell her." I admonished. "I want you to come with me and see us interact. I want you to see for yourself, what this hospital has been ignoring and even covering up, for the past two years. There's a reason, and I'm going to find out why. Now, I need to take this blanket to Lottie, but I'll be right back.

Laura nodded, and then followed me to the infamous Room 814 upon my return. I opened the door and knocked twice.

"It's me!" I called out. "Sorry it took so long. That old bat wanted... never mind. I'm here."

I sat next to her and took my hand in hers.

12