Jane Doe - AKA "Miss Nobody" Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Sweetheart." I said gently. "Did you miss me?"

Two puffs. I looked at Laura and nodded authoritatively.

"I brought a friend with me, is that okay?" I inquired.

There was a pause, as she reflected on the question, then two puffs. Laura looked stunned.

"Her name is Laura." I explained. "Other than me, she is then only one that believes in you. When this is over, please do not blame her, okay? She wants to help just as much as I do."

Two puffs.

"Laura is going to try and get the day shift to play some audio books for you." I said gently.

Jenny let out a very loud and singular puff. Laura looked at me with concern.

"That was an emphatic 'no.'" I said. "Do you see where this is going? They all know, and yet they are trying to keep this quiet."

I took Jenny's hand in mine once again.

"It's okay, Pretty Girl." I said soothingly. "We won't tell anyone else then. It will be our secret. We'll figure this out, and you can trust her just as much as you trust me, okay?"

There was a slight pause, and then two puffs in response. Laura looked at me and nodded, before leaning in.

"Jenny," she said, "my name is Laura. I am so sorry. I didn't know. Please forgive me. Jack has told me all about you, and I want to help you. Will you please forgive me and let me help you?"

Nothing. For close to a minute, there was silence. Laura looked crestfallen, but then Jenny finally replied with two puffs. Then, something dawned on me. I hoped it wasn't true, but Ii had to ask anyway. I motioned for Laura to take her phone and video what was about to happen. She nodded back and quietly began filming.

"Jenny," I inquired gently, "are there people on the day shift who know who you are?"

Two puffs. The bastards knew who she was and were deliberately trying to keep her quiet!

"Does your family know you're here?" I continued.

Once again, two puffs.

"I knew it!" I exclaimed. "Someone is trying to cover this up! I wonder why."

I needed to learn her last name, so that I could look into this further. It took almost half an hour, but I finally got it; Nichols. Lucky it wasn't some Eastern European name about sixty letters long. Laura had long since returned to her work station, leaving me to my investigation, but promised to send me a copy of the video in the event it was needed for evidence.

Soon, it was time for me to sponge Jenny down, and I began caring for her needs again. I shook my head, as I cleaned her skinny arms and legs; atrophied by two years of neglect. If she ever regained consciousness, she would need a lot of rehab to regain her strength. As I ran the sponge over her vagina, she began puffing excitedly.

"Don't worry, Pretty Girl," I assured her. "I'll make you feel good."

I brought her to orgasm, and she sighed blissfully. My shift was over at this point, so I bade her farewell for the night.

"I'll be back tomorrow." I promised. "I'll be thinking of you, though."

I headed home, armed with a complete name to begin searching online. To my dismay, there were hundreds of people with her name, or a variant thereof.

"This will take some time," I said ruefully to myself, "but I'll find out your story Jenny, I promise."

12