Jane, Final Day

Story Info
Janes final day with Susan.
4.7k words
3.9
3.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission Of Susan

Jane- Final Day

Continued from 'Jane day 2, playtime'

Today is one of my work days at the college teaching computer science. Master allows a more formal attire for me when working. The rule about panties still applies but other clothing is more modest. We are all sitting at the breakfast table and I am still in my bathrobe. I am called over to Master who then removes my collar. It would be inappropriate for me to be wearing something that says 'Property of Master Jon' to work.

Turning to Jane, Master says "Take her upstairs and dress her in something appropriate please Jane."

Jane stands up and I follow her upstairs to our main bedroom. I open my closet door and wait for her to begin her selection. It seems I will be wearing a black thong, blue full bra and blouse with a navy blue Skirt. All not too bad I think. Oddly Jane asks me if I have one of those charm bracelets. The sort with lots of little figures attached to it. I tell her that actually I do. Master bought it for me some time ago. I am told to fetch it and put it on.

I am soon standing before Jane for final inspection when she tells me to lift my skirt. I do as I am told and watch as she reaches to me pulling the front of my thong into a tight wedgy. My thong is now disappearing between my labia lips. This is going to be very uncomfortable today. Unfortunately, she is not finished and my small nipple bells appear in her hand. These she attaches to my two labia rings before I am instructed to go downstairs.

Now sounding like Father Christmas on his sleigh, I proceed back down into the kitchen. Master immediately picks up on the noise and wants to know where it's coming from. I have no choice but to lift my dress and show him.

"Wow," He says, "Never thought about putting them there before. Look kind of cute though".

I sigh and give him one of my 'really' stares.

He then turns to Jane and wonders if the jingling of the bells might bring some unwanted attention to Susan.

"I thought of that Master Jon," she says. "Susan will have to mess with her charm bracelet and make it look like the sounds coming from there."

Laughing, he stands, kisses me on my cheek and tells me to be on my way. As I leave the room I see him whisper something into Jane's ear.

I eventually arrive at the college and sit there in my car thinking. Hell, there is no way I am wearing the bloody bells in college. Reaching between my legs I remove both bells and readjust my panties to be more comfortable. I pop the bells in my handbag. I will pop them back on just before I leave.

The morning is just like any other morning for me. I have three lessons before lunch with my break being from 12 till 2 pm. I retire to my study office, sit down behind my desk and relax. I enjoy my lunch break. It allows me to wind down and relax before the afternoon sessions.

I am just getting comfortable when there is a knock at the door. "Come," I casually shout knowing it's gonna be a student with some issue or problem.

Shit, shit, shit, shit. In walks Jane with Sally trailing behind her. "Hi Susan, we thought we would just pop in as we were passing. I brought you a nice salad lunch," She says.

"Oh, how nice to see you, Mistress Jane," I say. " I certainly wasn't expecting you." Hell, she is the last person I was expecting to come through that door and I know full well I am not wearing the bloody bells she instructed me to wear.

She sits down in one of the two chairs opposite my desk with Sally standing nervously next to her twitching a little.

"Will you stop moving about Sally? Surely you are used to your Master's training vibrator by now," Jane says to Sally.

"Sorry Mistress," Sally whines. "It's driving me crazy!"

Well, get used to it. Your Master wants it to remain in there along with your plug."

So it seems that for once it isn't me being tortured by the trainer and now Sally has hers inside her. Also, it sounds like she is plugged as well. Clearly, Master Tim is also pushing the bounds with his submissive.

Jane turns back to me, "Oh don't be so formal Susan, come round here and join us."

Smiling I gingerly stand up before slowly walking around to stand before her.

"That's strange Susan, I don't seem to be able to hear any jingling from my cute bells." She says looking up at me. "Lift your skirt please."

I lift my skirt knowing of course there are no bells there and my panties are comfortably in place. I decide to get in first with damage control. She's only been a Mistress for a couple of days so I should be able to swing this.

"Oh Mistress, I am so sorry. One of the bells fell off shortly after I got here and it was embarrassing to have to pick it up. Master doesn't want any embarrassment for me at work so I thought it best to remove them." Hell, even I was believing what I was saying.

"What about your panties then?" she asks.

Hmmmm, this might be a tougher one to get away with. "Well, Mistress I needed to go to the toilet and I honestly forgot to put them back how you wanted them afterwards." Convincing right? I also gave her my best 'ready to weep' eyes just in case the explanation wouldn't quite cut it.

"That's so strange Susan. I was sure that the way the clasps on the bells clicked into place they would remain firmly attached. I am going to need to tell your Master about this. We certainly can't have you wearing faulty toys now can we?"

Oh dear. This is starting to turn into a serious dilemma for me. If she does tell Master one of the bells fell off he is going to bloody well know that's impossible. I will then be caught out downright lying and if there's one thing my Master won't tolerate, it's me lying to him.

Looking down at Jane with downcast eyes I say. "I'm sorry Mistress. I removed them."

"Yes Susan, I know you did. Your Master said to me this morning he probably thought you might. Once again it seems I have to teach you a lesson. Bend over your desk, please. I think ten good spanks should correct that."

I am just about to bend over my desk when there is a whimpered moan from Sally and it is obvious what just happened.

Jane turns to her, "Have you just climaxed Sally?"

"Yes Mistress," Sally whines. "I am so sorry Mistress. I just couldn't help it."

"Hmm, seems then I have to correct both of you now," Jane says sounding somewhat peeved by it all.

I would love to tell her that if she wants she can forget about me because she has already spanked my butt enough since she has been with us but somehow I don't think I would get away with that.

"OK, both of you over the desk. Skirts up and panties down. Let's get this over with," she says. "It amazes me Susan on your ability to get yourself into trouble knowing what the consequences are, and you Sally are gonna need to learn a lot more control to make your Master happy."

"Yes Mistress," I dejectedly say.

I turn and bend over my desk raising my skirt and exposing my bare bottom. If there is one thing thong panties can't do it protects your butt. I look sideways as Sally joins me bent over the desk and I watch as she reaches back to pull her dress onto her back.

"Let's have those panties down as well," I hear Jane say before I feel fingers slip into the waistband of my thong and feel it being pulled down. The same thing then happens to Sally.

I then have another inspiration hit me. "Please Mistress. I should inform you that Master insists on me being plugged for a spanking". Ha, I bet she never thought of that!

"Hmmmm. Your right of course Susan. That does leave me with a bit of a problem."

It's at this point I hear a small cough from Sally.

"Oh wait," Jane says. " Sally has brought her plug with her today and I am sure she won't mind lending you her plug will you Sally?"

"No Mistress."

"Would you be a good girl and let Susan borrow it for the rest of this afternoon?"

"With pleasure," I hear Sally say. Hmmm, great friend you are I think. So plan 2 has now gone up in smoke and I gonna get yet another spanking in my study along with my sister!

Shortly thereafter I am told to spread my cheeks and feel a plug being introduced to my sphincter. It feels warm and a little moist and after some slight pressure, it is well inside me. I know Sally is currently training with a one-inch diameter plug so my butt hole has no problem accommodating that.

I then receive 5 sharp smacks from Janes's hand. As before, none of them really hurt but I let out a little yell after each one hopefully convincing her she is punishing me. I then wait and listen as Sally receives five smacks from Jane also letting out a little cry after each smack.

There is a pause after Sally gets her fifth smack and I watch as Jane reaches past me and grabs my wooden ruler. I instantly realise that things are going to take a much more serious turn now. I recall from two nights ago how Master took great pains demonstrating to Jane on how to correctly use the ruler on my bottom. I recall him saying, "You want to mark her but not damage her."

The first terrible sting arrives across my bottom. "Did you lie to me, Susan?" She asks.

"Yes Mistress I did," I howl.

The second sharp sting is delivered and I howl again. "Are you going to be wearing my bells for the rest of the day?"

"Yes Mistress I am," I weep.

The third smack is also delivered with force. "When are the bells coming off?" She asks.

With tears forming in my eyes I say, "When you decide they can come off Mistress."

The four smack with the ruler lands sharply towards the base of my buttocks again stinging like hell

"And what about the plug Sally has kindly lent you?"

Weeping now I say "It will stay in my bottom until you or Master Tim want it back,"

The final smack is delivered and again I have to howl. "What about your panties Susan?"

Bleating out, "They are going between my pussy lips Mistress and will stay there until you say otherwise."

"Good. You may rise now, Susan."

I get up, turning and can't help myself, I rub my now sore bottom. I don't even need to look at it to know I now have five nice lines across it. Goodness knows how I am going to explain them to Master. I am told to put my panties back on and after pulling them up wait as Mistress Jane then grasps my panties and pulls them firmly between my labia lips quite roughly. I am then told to retrieve my bells and reach across the desk to grab my handbag and with a little searching find the bells and hand them to Jane. She bends down and once more clips the bells back to my labia rings.

"Right Susan, pull your skirt down and wait while I attend to Sally."

I drop my skirt and turn to watch as Jane turns back to Sally who is still bent over the desk, skirt raised but now bereft of her anal plug. I watch and wince as the first ruler smack comes down across Sally's bare backside. She lets out a little whimper as a red line slowly appears across her bottom. The first stroke is quickly followed by four more. With all the bloody practice Jane is getting with the ruler she seems to have got the smacking down to a fine art. Sally is now sporting five nice red marks across her bottom and is now whimpering quietly.

Throwing my ruler back on the desk she orders Sally to get her panties back on and compose herself before turning back to me.

"Enjoy the rest of your day Susan. I will look forward to seeing you tonight and be warned, don't you dare remove those bells or adjust your panties." With that, she turns from me and walks out of the room with Sally again trailing behind her. Sally turns and looking sadly at me, gives me a little wave as she too disappears through the door closing it after her.

I move gingerly back to my chair hearing the bloody bells jingling softly. How I am going to get through the rest of the day I don't know. If I sit down my bottom is gonna feel like it's burning at the gates of hell with the plug emphasising that. If I remain standing the class is going to hear the bells jingling.

For my next class, I remain standing but try not to move. Whenever I do I play with my charm bracelet and hope they all think it's that which is making the noise. Eventually the day from hell ends and I am hurrying back to my car for the drive home with the bells jingling like it's Christmas day!

Inside our home, I am called into the kitchen by Master and going in, find him sitting there with Jane.

"I understand you have been disobedient today Susan," he asks more as a question to me.

"Yes I have Master," I say. "I am so sorry and I hope you will both forgive me."

"Mistress Jane says you have already been corrected so there is no need for me to get involved."

Thank goodness for that I think. With five stripe marks already across my bottom I am not sure I could now handle a Master spanking.

He then informs us that we will be eating out at Gianelli's tonight. Turning to Jane he says "Just as an added punishment for Susan, dress her in something provocative tonight, please."

I know that with my Master buying me clothes for the last two years, Jane will have no trouble finding something suitable in the provocative line. Master also knows I hate it when he dresses me like that in public.

Shortly before we are due to go out, I am taken upstairs by Jane and the bells and plug are finally removed. Her first big decision for me is whether I'm wearing a thong or crotchless panties. In the end, it seems like it's a black thong. This is followed by a half-cut bra with my nipples poking out the top, a light blue blouse which has no problem showing my nipples and a black leather skirt which falls approximately 3 inches below the bottom of my buttocks. Essentially I am fine as long as I remain upright but any slight bending of the waist and the skirt rises, treating everyone to a generous view of my bare arse and black thong. Jane finishes the whole ensemble with a pair of black high-heeled shoes.

I am taken back downstairs and paraded before Master for his approval. He suggests to Jane that perhaps the training Vibrator should be inserted. Jane comes to my aid by saying it would be a little unfair to make Susan wear that as we were essentially going out to eat. Master then agrees with her but it is evident that he loves this trainer toy and I am going to be finding it in my pussy a lot in the future.

Tim and Sally turn up at our front door and we are all soon in the car and heading out to the restaurant. Even though Jane is sitting between Sally and me, the ride is thankfully uneventful and we soon arrive at Gianelli's. Getting out of the car I try hard to stop the skirt riding high and giving everyone an eyeful. Thankfully we are soon inside and settling down in our booth.

I love Gianelli's. I describe it as a very up-market Italian restaurant that serves the best Italian food I have ever eaten. The booths are nice and intimate and the tables are very well set out with a lot of attention to detail.

We are all amiably chatting away when the waitress comes along and hands out the menu. Master then states that he thinks everyone has enjoyed Jane's company and that it will be sad to see her leave tomorrow. Not for me it won't. I absolutely can't wait for Jane to go and I think Sally shares the same sentiment. Whilst I have developed a bond with my sister Sally, I don't share the same feelings for Jane and have been somewhat uncomfortable with some of the situations she has put us in.

Master then goes on to say that he now feels very comfortable with everyone around the table knowing we all share the same passion for D/S that he does. He further hopes that nobody will mind if he gets his sub to service him while we wait for the waitress to take our order.

Whatttttttttttttt!!!! Everybody knows what he means by 'service'. He wants me to suck his cock right here in the restaurant. And guess what, joy of joys, nobody minds at all. What am I going to do I desperately think. I look at Master with pleading eyes but it's no use. I am going to have to do what my Master has commanded.

Looking at everyone and then looking desperately around, I slide off my chair and disappear under the long white tablecloth before crawling towards my Master. With practised hands, I unzip his flies before taking his already enlarging penis from his trousers and soon have him fully in my mouth. I begin deep-throating him sucking on him with a passion. I desperately need to get him to come as quickly as possible.

Going up and down on him with my mouth as fast as I can, I overhear the waitress returning and asking if we are ready to order or wait till the young lady gets back. Master says she might be a little while yet so he will order for her. For my part, I am still going up and down hard on his now very stiff cock. At one point he reaches under the table and pushes me further onto him. I gag a little but manage to recover.

Thankfully he eventually cums in my mouth and I suck hard and swallow desperately. I won't be able to finish until Master is totally clean. A little more cum issues from his cock and then I can finally lick him clean before putting his cock back in his trousers and zipping him back up. Wiping my face I start to struggle back up to my seat unfortunately just as the waitress returns with our first course.

"Dropped my fork," I stammer going red in the face and hoping to god there is none of Master's cum on my face.

For my part the rest of the dinner is uneventful. Between the first and second courses, Tim gets the idea that he needs servicing as well and Sally is forced to disappear under the table. There is one point of concern when between the main course and the desert, Master asks Jane if she wants Susan to service her. Fortunately, she declines the generous offer!

Eventually, the meal is over, and we are back at our home and wish Tim and Sally a good evening. Opening the door the three of us step in and head towards the living room. I am just following Jane into the room when Master says "Go get changed first, Susan. What's Mistress Jane's rule for you?"

I look at him dejectedly," I am to be naked in the home while Jane is our guest Master."

"Exactly so off you go," Master orders me.

Ten minutes later I am back in the living room, naked and told to sit next to Master. As usual, it takes Master about 3 seconds before his hand has moved down to my crotch and is already fiddling with my labia rings while he talks to Jane.

He asks Jane how she feels about being dominant to two girls. Very surprisingly she says that while it was enjoyable she wasn't 100% sure if it was for her.

"Well Jane, for the last few hours why don't you try it from a submissive point of view and at least see how it feels." He asks.

I look at Jane wondering what she is going to say. She seems to be giving it a lot of thought.

"OK Jon, I will give it a try for a few hours. What do you want me to do?"

Master thinks for a moment before saying "Why don't you come over here and 'present' to Susan and myself."

She clearly understands and with a smile, she stands before slowly stripping off in front of us both. She is soon down to her black panties which come off and she walks up to us, opens her legs and spreads her vulva wide.

"What do you think Susan?" Master asks.

Well, Master, she certainly knows how to present and she has a lovely pussy. Do you mind Master if I see how wet it is?" I ask.

"Not at all, go ahead," Master instructs me.

I lean forward looking up into her face as I then slowly push my finger deep into her watching as she flinches. "She is very wet Master," I say.

"Good, let's all go upstairs then and have some fun," Master instructs.

I release Jane and we both troop after Master totally naked. Once in the bedroom, Jane is told to lie on the bed with her legs open. I am then told to straddle Jane's face and Jane is told to lick me until I cum. I do as instructed and spreading my legs move above her face before I ease down on top of her. I then feel Master's hands on each side of my buttocks and then feel his cock tip pressing against my sphincter.

12