Jane, Final Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am clearly about to get a good arse fucking from Master and Jane will be getting a grandstand view of his gorgeous cock sliding in and out of my wanton arsehole. Just as I feel Jane's tongue start to lap at my clitoris, Master's cock penetrates me and I have such an overwhelming feeling. It is difficult to describe the sensations running through me as Master starts to pound into me and Jane's tongue teases my clit as it occasionally darts into me.

I am looking down at Jane's open pussy directly below me and decide it probably could do with some attention so whilst I am still being pounded in the arse by Master and licked and sucked by Jane, I bend over and am soon nuzzled between Janes legs lapping fiercely.

It is not long before I am ready to cum and lifting my face I plead with Master to let me climax. Fortunately, he too is near his climax and I am given permission. Whilst still being arse fucked hard I cum squirting my juices across Jane's face. As with all my orgasms, it is intense but I recover and am back lapping and sucking at Jane's clit. It doesn't take long before she is cumming hard but I continue to lick her lapping and tasting her cum in my mouth.

Master slowly withdraws from me and we all lay there spent enjoying the afterglow from our combined sexual high. I decide to get a little mischievous and say to Master "Jane had a climax Master but I don't think she got permission."

Jane pushed up on her elbows looking at me.

"Oh did she," he says smiling. "Well in that case she needs to be taught a lesson doesn't she Susan? Why don't you teach her."

I laugh and sit up then turning to Jane I point to my naked lap. She grins at me before crawling across the bed and draping her naked bottom over my lap. I know this spanking is more a little fun than anything serious but decide I will give her a little taste of how being a submissive and owned can feel like.

I reach down and try to spread her open but she squeezes her legs tightly shut. A sharp smack to her bottom and she relents and opens herself to me.

"Look Master," I say. "She is still very wet as I thrust two fingers deep into her. Is it OK Master if I play with her a little?"

"Do what you want Susan just don't make too much noise. I'm going to read for a little bit," he says.

"Thank you, Master," I say as I turn my attention back to Jane still lying naked on my lap. I'm not going to overdo it but I will have some fun. I start rubbing her clit quite hard and it's not long before she is quietly moaning and arching her back pushing herself up to try to meet my teasing fingers.

I remove my fingers from her vulva and pushing her back down I spread her cheeks admiring her little rosebud sphincter. With the lube from her pussy I push into her with my finger before introducing a second and third finger. She is very tight and it's impossible to splay her open much but she is clearly enjoying the attention she is getting.

"Right Jane, let's correct that little infraction shall we," I say and deliver a rather hard smack to her exposed bottom. She shrieks out trying to protect herself with her hand but I grab it and pull it down before giving her another hard smack. "Either you behave Jane or I will ask Master if I can use the ruler."

She sighs and lets her hand drop and I deliver another hard smack to her bottom which again causes her to cry out. I know my Master doesn't really want me to give her a proper spanking so I deliver just one more smack to her now slightly pink bottom before I change and start gently massaging her upraised buttocks.

She lays her head on her hands as I continue to massage her occasionally dipping into her now very wet pussy.

Master looks up from his book and says "Make her cum Susan and then we are all going to sleep."

"Yes Master," I say and start rubbing her clit hard. She has now spread her legs wide open giving me total access to her so it is not long before she is moaning quietly. I sense she is getting close to her climax and still rubbing her clit hard I ask her "What do you say, Jane?"

"Please, please may I cum Mistress Susan?"

"Yes you may," I reply and then feel her cum spurt out onto my fingers and hand. She convulses a few times and then seems to relax totally.

"She has cum," I proudly tell my Master.

"OK, good girl Susan. Right both of you under the covers and let's go to sleep."

Jane slowly climbs off my lap and we are all soon in the bed with the covers drawn up. I am snuggled up to my Master and Jane is pressed close to me.

It was interesting having Jane stay with us but I am pleased she will be leaving us tomorrow. It's hard enough having to cope with my Master and occasionally Master Tim without having another live-in Dom join our party.........

Continues in 'Susan Reminisces'

12