Jane Gets Back in the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madeline," I said, "It's your turn."
"What sport did I play in high school?" Gus asked, his eyes gleaming like he had caught me for sure.

I racked my brain, and then it came to me, "You wrestled, didn't you?" I asked, surprising him and myself. "You are so going down," I laughed as he sheepishly drank another sip from the beer.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jane Madeline Harmon... I'll get you yet," He responded teasingly, "It's your turn." We continued playing, each of us drinking on and off, but I was surprised by how much we knew about each other. We had never spent much time together, but he had been around for a large portion of my life. Something about that made me feel safe sitting here with him, even after what just happened. I became increasingly comfortable as the game continued, and I felt like we were really getting to know each other through this game. We laughed hard and the drinks slowly disappeared, leaving only a few sips of the sweet cocktail. We had gotten progressively closer throughout the game, and I could feel his warmth even with the distance between us. "I like it when your hair is up like that," he said, stepping away from our game for a moment, "You always wear it like that when you take pictures. I feel like it's when you are happiest." I smiled sheepishly at him, blown away by his openness. I was wildly attracted to him, and knew that I couldn't leave without some relief. "What do I want to do right now?" Gus asked, eyeing me mischievously.

"Dance with me?" I asked hesitantly, "This song is great!"

"Dammit!" he replied, finishing the drink, "you win! Let's dance!"

I let Gus lead me to the dance floor, and when he reached a spot he was happy with, he spun me out in front of him, only to bring me back into his arms. He smelled like fresh laundry, and I could feel his hard pecs and abs against my back and his breath on my neck. His hands found my hips as we moved to the beat of the music, and I let my neck go limp against his chest, sinking into him. Despite how the night started, I felt incredibly safe and, for the first time in months, happy, here with Gus. His hands put a little bit on pressure on my hips, pushing my ass back into him. I responded by pushing up against him and shaking my ass to the music. I could feel his cock, hard and long, against my ass through his jeans and my thin skirt. "You okay with this?" he whispered in my ear, leaving my tingling from the feeling of his breath on my neck.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself onto my tip toes to whisper back into his ear. I breathed "Yes," back to him, and I felt his hands begin to explore my exposed back, squeezing me into him and maintaining the beat in our movements. He brought one hand up to my head and stuck his fingers into my ponytail, like he had when he hugged me after Paul left. It sent shivers through my body, and I could feel myself getting wet from his touch.

Finally, he brought his face down and placed his forehead against mine. "Can I kiss you, Jane?" he whispered to me. Without saying anything, I brought my lips to meet his, and I felt the hand on the back of my head increase pressure as he brought me in to a passionate kiss. His tongue quickly pressed into my mouth, as if desperate to explore. I brought my fingers into his hair and began using my tongue to play with his. The arm around my waist grew tighter and he brought me even closer to him, melting my body into his. I grew dizzy from the kiss and pulled away to collect myself.

"What do I want?" I asked him, breathlessly.

"Another kiss like that?" he asked innocently.

"I want you," I said, standing up again on my toes to kiss him, before he dipped me over his arm in the sexiest way possibly. My pussy way soaking through my underwear and I realized that it had been a long time, even with Archie, that I had been this turned on. That I had been touched or kissed as passionately as this. I pulled away reluctantly from his kiss and we locked eyes. I watched him take a few deep, sexy breaths while he broke eye contact with me and let his blue eyes travel down my neck and towards my chest, lingering, before he continued down my body, bringing one hand down my naked back, then trailing his eyes back to mine.

"Can we get out of here?" he asked me before he licked his lips seductively, pulling me even closer to him.

"Please," I whispered into his ear, and pushed against his chest to bring us upright again. "Chloe will be at Chester's tonight, let's go back to my place." Gus grabbed my hand and pulled me quickly through the crowd and out of the door. I waved to Chloe on the way out and she shot me a wink. When we hit the night air, Gus turned back to me and brought me quickly into him, grabbing my face with his free hand and kissing me deeply. He stepped forward and pressed my back against the apartment wall forcefully. He moaned slightly into my mouth and squeezed me tighter up against him, while his tongue played with mine. As he pulled away, his teeth grazed my bottom limp and I became almost too weak to stand. He pulled my arm over his shoulder, wrapped his around my waist, and headed towards my apartment.

I leaned into him and soon his hand began to wander beneath the front of my dress. I cooed as his fingers found my nipple and he pinched it ever so slightly as we walked. I let out a too-loud moan and sank deeper into his side. "Mmmh, that feels so good," I mumbled to him as he began massaging my breast. "I'm so wet for you..." I admitted, looking up at him as we walked. He smiled and winked at me, and I brought my free arm across my body and grabbed his belt.

"You're so naughty!" he laughed, pinching my nipple again, which forced me to bury my face in his chest to suppress another moan. "I love touching you like this, and watching you squirm," he whispered into my ear, allowing me to relish in his warm breath on my ear and neck. I brought my hand down slightly and placed my fingers on either side of his obvious erection over his jeans, rubbing up and down along his shaft. He shuddered slightly and let out a soft groan. "Dammit, Jane. I need to get you home. Now."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him while he ran the remaining 500 yards to my apartment. He swung me in front of him when he reached my door to allow me to unlock the door. I began searching for my keys in my camera bag, trying to catch my breath from the run to my place, when I feel Gus slide in right behind me. He shifts my ponytail to the side, and brings his hands down to grab my hips, pulling them back towards the raging hard-on stuffed in his \jeans. He starts kissing my neck, licking and sucking occasionally, letting one hand rise and slide beneath the front of my dress to massage my tit again. I stop looking and lean back into him. I inhale sharply when his rough thumb runs over my hard nipple while he thrusts his hips forward to push against me more. His kissing becomes sloppier on my neck and he steps me forward against the door, seemingly lost in the moment. I can feel my sex swelling and dripping, begging to be touched. As if he is reading my mind, he whispers "take off your panties," in between sucking on my neck.

I quickly shimmy out of my lacy underwear and use one leg to kick them up and grab them in my hand. Gus trails his hands down the front of my thighs. "I need to feel your wetness," he breathes in my ear before sucking my earlobe into his mouth. His left hand slides under my skirt, pulling it up and exposing my cunt to the chilly night air. He brings his fingers closer to my lips before stopping short, teasing me into releasing a begging moan. Finally, his fingers reach my lips and he slide one from the base of my slit slowly to the top, scooping up a finger full of my juices. "Mmmh..." he hums into my ear, "you are soaking wet. That's so fucking sexy."

I let out a loud cry as he touches me again, finding my clit within seconds and flicking it back and forth a few times. He pulls his hand away and I whimper. "Open the door," he commands, and I manage to quickly find my keys and get the door unlocked, all with the feeling of his cock pressed against my ass. The minute the door closes, Gus grabs my face with one hand and my waist with the other, and kisses me with a fire. I slide my hands between us and undo this belt, open his pants, and begin trying to pull them off. He steps back to let them fall off, kicks off his shoes and grabs me again for another kiss. I bring his Henley up and over his head, while he leans over to accommodate my shortness. Our breathing is heavy, and when we reunite the feeling of his bare skin against me is maddening. I bring my hand down into his briefs and wrap my fingers around his engorged cock, and slowly start to bring my hand up and down. He is unbelievably thick for such a long cock, what I would guess to be about 7 or 8 inches. He moans into my mouth as I touch him, and grabs the fabric at the back of my neck, bringing it over my head and letting it fall, exposing my breasts for the first time.

He pulls away from my grip and steps back. "You have something on your leg," he says, gesturing toward my right thigh. I notice a bead of my pussy juice running down my leg, and before I look up again, Gus gets down on his knees and grabs my ass in his hand, then slowly, he licks the spot, and continues licking up my thigh, following the line on the drop left behind. I moan gratefully. When he reaches my skirt, he pulls away and licks his lips, his eyes meeting mine. He winks at me and grabs the top of my skirt, bringing it down in one swift motion, leaving me completely naked. He stares at my bald pussy and his eyes focus on another drop of juice that is falling from my lips. He catches it on my leg with his tongue again, and this time continues licking until his tongue touches me outer lips.

He hesitates here for a moment, and I grab the back of his head with my hands. "Please," I whisper, and just like that, his tongue ventures deeper into the folds of my pussy. I hold onto his head for dear life, trying to maintain my balance as wave after wave of pleasure rock through me. I feel his tongue slide from the base of my slit up to my clit, where he flicks back and forth several times before diving back in. Then, his tongue stiffens, and I feel him probing it deeper inside of me. I sway as I approach an orgasm, and his hand on my ass stabilizes me. He brings his other hand up and slides first on, then two fingers deep inside of me, in place of his tongue. "Oh, God," I cry out, leaning farther forward to shift his fingers to the perfect spot, while his tongue come forward and he sucks my clit into his mouth. "Fuck! Yes!!" I respond, grinding my clit into his face. His brings his fingers in and out of me, fingerfucking me hard, and uses his lips to rub my clit, rolling it between them. With that, I fall over the edge. My body tenses, my vagina walls tighten around his fingers and I let out a deep scream as I cum hard his Gus's face. He pulls away in front of me just in time to catch me as I fall into him, having lost the use of my legs due to the intensity of the orgasm. We fall down onto the carpet just in front of the door, and he brings me into him, kissing my neck and chest, making his way to my tits while I try to catch my breath. "That was incredible," I manage to say through labored breath as his tongue flicks across my hard nipple.

"Mmmh," he moaned into my nipple, "you taste incredible. Everywhere." He starts licking down my body, heading towards my pussy once again.

"I think it's your turn Mr.," I say as I pull him back up to me and kiss him fiercely. I let me tongue explore his mouth, loving the taste of my juices in his mouth. As I pull away, I push against his chest to roll us over, putting me on top. I kiss his neck, licking and sucking as he had done to me. "Relax," I cooed to him as I made my way to his chest, flicking my tongue over his nipple, then sucking it into my mouth. He gasped when I did, so I repeated the maneuver on his other nipple. I continued licking and kissing down his body until I reached his briefs.

"Before you do anything, you should know that I got tested three weeks ago, and I'm clean," Gus stopped me to say.

"When I found out Archie was cheating on me, I got tested right away. I thought I had only been with one man, but in reality, I had been with all of his fucking women, too. Luckily, I'm safe as well," I said as I pulled down his underwear and finally released his monster of a cock. I had never been with anyone except Archie, and not only did Gus eat me out better than he ever could, his cock was much more impressive. It shot up in the air when I released it, knocking me in the stomach and intimidating me with it's size. I leaned down and brought my tongue to it's base, the slowly slid it up to the tip, licking the drop of pre-cum from his head. "Yum," I said, licking my lips.

I brought my head back down and slowly slid his engorged mushroom head all the way into my mouth. I flicked my tongue in circles around the head for a few seconds, eliciting a grown from Gus. I used my hand to jack his cock up and down while I played with his head for a minute longer, before quickly dropping my head down and sinking as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. Gus inhaled quickly and thrust his cock up, trying to bury it deeper into my throat. He reached the back of my throat with enough room left for my hand to stay on the base. I brought my other hand to his balls, massaging them while my tongue lapped circles around his shaft, which was still buried inside my mouth. I began bobbing up and down, alternating with my hand bobbing, often stopping to lick the base of his head gently or to suck one of his balls into my mouth. As I blew him, I got more and more of his shaft into my throat, eventually nearly bottoming out.

After a few minutes, it was clear Gus was close. He was moaning frequently, and his thighs were tense and jumping. I brought as much of him into my mouth as I could, and sucked hard, then began slowly bobbing up until I reached his head. When I did, I grabbed his hand and placed it on the back of my head, then increased the pace of my bobbing. He quickly took the hint and began throat fucking me, pushing my head down hard and fast on his cock, thrusting into my face until he was deep in my throat, and pulling out again. "I'm going to fucking cum, Jane!" He cried, and thrust one more time. I pulled my head back so just his head was in my mouth, and I sucked down him cum as he squirted load after load into my mouth. I released his cock and swallowed, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

Gus lay back, panting. "Fuck," he muttered under his breath. "That was amazing..." he said as he sat up to meet my level, still breathing heavily. He looked me in the eyes, then let his gaze trail down my naked body as I sat in front of him on my knees. "Damn," he whispered, and I blushed.

"You're not so bed yourself," I replied, running a finger down his chest to his happy trail, swirling a wiring hair around it playfully. "Fitting that the birthday boy ended the night in his birthday suit." At my touch, Gus started to react, his penis twitching slightly and beginning to grow again. "That was fast," I admonished as my hand drifted down to stroke his growing shaft.

"Your touch is electric to me," he explained, and pulled me in for a delicate kiss. "We don't have to continue if you don't want to," he said between light kisses. "I don't want to push you too far, too fast."

I gave him a questioning look and rose to my feet. I took his hand and brought him to standing, then walked him towards my bedroom. I pushed him down onto my bead and crawled on top of him. "I want you, Gus," I said as I leaned down to lick his earlobe. I bit it quickly before whispering into his ear, "don't make me beg you for it." I felt his cock spring to full size against my stomach, and I ground my pussy lips into the base, lubricating it with my pussy juices.

"Fuck, Jane, I need to get inside of you," Gus moaned as I reached behind myself to play with his balls with one hand. He enjoyed my massage for a few moments before he sat up sharply and roughly threw me to the bed, climbing on top of me. He sucked my nipple into his mouth while his hand massaged my other tit. I found his cock with my hands and stroked softly. He brought his dick down towards my pussy and rubbed it along the lips, eliciting a moan from me. "Do you have a condom?" he questioned, breathing over my saliva-soaked nipple.

"Bedside drawer," I manage, gesturing to my nightstand as I grind myself into his long shaft and groan. He scrambles to the drawer, finds and condom, and struggles with the wrapper for a moment before he slides it down over his huge cock.

"Are you nice and wet for me?" he questions mischievously as his fingers slide over my lips, as if testing the waters.

"Yes..." I breathe, "get inside of me. NOW." I tell him as I drag him back on top of me. He lines his head up with the entrance to my sex, and in one swift, forceful motion, he slams into me. "FUCK!" I cry out, part from pleasure and part from pain.

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long Jane... You are so fucking tight," Gus says to me, looking into my eyes with his cock buried deep inside of me. I start moving my hips back and forth against his cock, and soon he is thrusting in opposition. After a few minutes, his giant cock is buried fully inside of me, his balls hitting my ass when he thrusts in.

"Yes, Gus, YES!" I cry out, "Harder! Fuck me harder!" I moan deeply as his speed and force increase, and I can hear his groans of pleasure. I start to tense up and know I am close to another orgasm. Gus buries his head in my neck and bits my shoulder. "Oh god, yes! I'm so close!" I yell to him.

He lifts him mouth to my ear and says, "You going to cum for me, you little sex kitten?" His words send me over the edge and I lose all control as my pussy tightens around his cock, making it more difficult for him to thrust in. He pushes against the resistance, never altering his speed, to keep my orgasm going as long as possible. I feel my cum leaking around his cock and scream his name. When my orgasm subsides, I beg him to pause and give me a break to catch my breath. He stays buried inside of me, and goes back to kissing along my neck while I try not to pass out from pleasure. When my breathing slows, he brings his lips to mine and kisses me forcefully before quickly pulling his cock out of me. It felt wrong without him deep inside of me, and I whimpered.

"Don't worry hot stuff, there is more where that came from. Lay on your side," he commanded. I did as he asked, and found it incredibly hot when he directed me.

"Whatever you want, baby, I'm yours to play with," I said as I looked over my now turned shoulder and pulled him in to kiss me. He brought my body close to him and I could feel his cock poke between my legs. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, and in the same moment his head found my entrance and he plunged into me again. I gasped at this. "Fuck, that feels so fucking good," I said as I looked him in the eye. I had never fucked in this position before, and it was incredible. Gus was hitting my perfect spot with every thrust, and I soon was lost in pleasure, letting my head lean back into him as he pumped in and out of me for what felt like hours.

"Put your leg out, away from you," Gus whispered into my ear. He didn't have to ask me twice. I quickly brought my top leg forward and felt Gus's hand land firmly on my ass, slapping it with passion. The shift made his cock reach even deeper, and that accompanied with the hard ass slap was too much for me. "You like it when I slap your ass, you dirty little girl?" he asked as my pussy walls contracted around his cock. He reached around and started rubbing my clit furiously.