Jane Gets Back in the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelled out, begging him not to stop. "Oh yes, yes, right there, don't stop baby, don't stop, I'm fucking cumming! Oh God, yes! I'm cumming! FUUUCKK!!" I felt cum squirt from my vagina in what felt like buckets as my whole body spasmed uncontrollably.

"Oh god that was so fucking hot," Gus whimpered behind me. "I'm going to cum, too! Fuck!" he cried as his pumping increased in speed and his hands squeezed me so tightly I thought I would break beneath his grasp. Finally, his cum burst forth in string after string while his penis rested deeply inside of me. "My God, Jane. You're a fucking animal," he managed to get out before collapsing down and spooning me, his cock still buried in my folds. I snuggled into him, loving the feeling of him behind me, his warmth radiating onto me, and his penis throbbing within me. We laid there for some time, then Gus rolled over and out of me and stood up, sliding the condom from his cock. "I've never cum so much," he announced, and slapped me on the ass. "Where is the trash can?" he asked, and I pointed him to the bathroom door as I struggled to break my sex coma.

I heard the shower start to run just as I was drifting off. Seconds later, Gus's arms wormed there way beneath me, and he lifted me off the bed and walked me to the bathroom. It was already steamy from the hot water. "What're you doing?" I asked him, mid-yawn,

"Let's get clean," he said, setting me down and poking me in the stomach in a teasing way, getting me to giggle. I stepped into the shower and grabbed his hand, bringing him in with me. He wrapped his arms around my small frame and kissed me passionately as the water fell over our heads. The kiss grew in fervor, and he grew more forceful in his grip around me. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him without breaking from out kiss. His hands explored my back, and he took a step forward, pushing me up against the wall of the shower. His cock popped up again between us. I ground my clit against his shaft and sighed, letting my head drop back into the shower of water.

"Mmmh, that feels good," I murmured as he licked and kissed my clavicle and neck. I used my core to continue to grind against his dick, my fingers digging into his back as I grew closer and closer. Gus was busy sucking on my ear and biting my neck lightly. One of his hands raised up and he pinched my nipple with two fingers, squeezing and tugging on it. That surprise made the difference, and I came again, nearly pushing Gus off balance with my spasms. He dropped me slowly back down, smiling devilishly at me.

"You liked that, huh?" he teased, his hand running through his cum soaked happy trail. I brought my hand to meet his, got some cum on my finger and brought it to my lips, nodding seductively. "Damn, you are killing me, woman!" he laughed, but his eyes locked onto me with intensity. I dropped down to my knees and brought his cock quickly back into my mouth. "Fuck!" he cried from surprise and enjoyment. I licked all around before slowly pulling him out of my mouth. I place his cock between my tits and brought them up to wrap around him. I looked up to him and let the water fall down onto my face.

He began thrusting softly between my tits, but his speed soon increased, and his repeatedly hit my in the face with the head of his cock as he got more and more immersed in titty fucking me. I let my tongue hang, so his head would hit it and feel the heat and wetness of my mouth. He grabbed my head to keep himself steady and groaned as I put more pressure on my breasts to tighten around his junk. His balls started slapping the underside of my tits, and I moaned in appreciation. "Titty fuck me hard, big boy," I said to him, and he cried out.

His cum splashed all over my face and chest, hitting my eye, hair and the walls of the shower. I couldn't believe how much cum he had left. When he finished, I licked up the cum around the head of his cock and stood up, facing the rain to wash the cum from my face. He grabbed my tits from behind and helped clean his cum from them, still breathing heavily. "That was an impressive amount of cum," I said, looking at him over my shoulder teasingly.

"I know!" he agreed, laughing. "You're something else, Jane." We washed one another clean and stepped out of the shower drying off under the same towel. He brought my face to his and kissed me softly, before breaking the kiss off with a smile. "We should play question games more often" he teased, and wrapped me into a hug. We walked back to the bed and I feel on top of him. Before I fell asleep, I lifted my head to look at Gus. He slept deeply, his breathing even and eyes closed. Looking at him, I reminisced on the night I just experienced. It was hotter sex than I had ever had before, and in that moment, I was so grateful that Archie had cheated on me. This was just the beginning, not the end like I had once thought. I put my head on Gus's chest and fell asleep quickly after.