Jane Greets The New Year In Style!

Story Info
She tries to make her first time with boyfriend memorable!
5.8k words
4.53
8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days before January 1st, the second severe winter storm to hit Connecticut in a single week was wreaking havoc with holiday travel all along the East coast, and Jane Drockmire's hometown of Waterbury, Connecticut was no exception.

Her original plan for the holidays had been to be in Waterbury well before Christmas and leave a few days before January 1st, then make a stop in Atlanta to meet her boyfriend Ryan's family before heading back to Penn State with him for the spring semester. The first storm had wiped out her flights to Connecticut, but since her dorm was closed and she was able to exchange her ticket for one to Atlanta, she and Ryan flipped their itinerary.

Their new itinerary almost didn't work, as their flight to Hartford was the last one to arrive before that airport was closed. Jane's Dad picked them up, meeting his older daughter's boyfriend in a hectic airport. "Pleased to meet you, Mr. Drockmire, and thanks for coming to get us,"

"Please, call me Fred," Jane's Dad said, then told Jane, "Your Mom and I were looking forward to having you and your sister both home for Christmas," her Dad said, "but now we're not even sure she'll make it here by the 1st. She called just before I picked you up to tell us she's been re-booked for flights getting her here by mid-day on the 31st, but the way this storm is hitting us I have my doubts."

"Yeah, she texted me while we were flying," Jane said, smiling at Ryan as she added, "at least this way Ryan doesn't have to be interrogated by all of you at the same time!"

Normally it would take no more than 25 minutes to drive from the Hartford airport to the Drockmire home, but it took Fred over an hour and a half to pick his way over the icy roads; when he finally pulled into his driveway he was visibly relieved, saying, "It's probably just as well that Emma isn't traveling tonight, the way the roads are now she might have ended up stranded in the airport until tomorrow anyway!" He led Jane and Ryan in through the garage, shouting to Jane's Mom, in the kitchen working on their dinner, "Marie, come and see who I found!"

Marie greeted Jane with a hug and said, "It's so good to see you! He's been gone so long I was beginning to think your Father had driven into a ditch. Now introduce me to this handsome young man!"

Jane introduced Ryan and Marie, but didn't get much further than a basic introduction before Marie interrupted her to tell Fred to lead Ryan to his room so he could settle in before dinner.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Fred said, and led Ryan on a speedy tour of the house, passing through the dining room, its table already set, then on to the living room and upstairs to the second floor. "All the bedrooms are up here along the hall. First door on the left used to be a bedroom, but it's my office now. There's a new sleeper sofa in there, so we think you'll be comfortable enough. Across from that is our room, Marie and mine. The room just past yours is a full shared bathroom, Emma's room is at the end of the hall just past the bathroom, and across from her is Jane's room. I'll leave you to settle in; I won't need to use the office while you're here, so set your things down wherever you need. I think dinner will be ready any minute now, so don't be too long!"

Ryan set his suitcase down and sat on the edge of the bed. Jane had told him her parents were all but certain to set him up in a room of his own; neither she nor Emma had ever brought a boyfriend home to visit, so this was a new situation, but as conservative as they were she doubted they'd go for a relatively new boyfriend sharing a bed with their daughter under their roof. While the sleeping arrangements were as he expected, he couldn't help being disappointed.

Ryan was as horny as a typical 21 year old, and though he and Jane had been a couple for a few months, most of the semester in fact, they hadn't had sex yet. They each had heavy course loads in demanding majors, each had a work-study job tying them up for sixteen to twenty hours a week, and each shared a suite with four roommates. Between their conflicting schedules, class work and a lack of privacy, they hadn't managed to do more than some hurried foreplay.

Ryan's take on their situation was different than most guys his age; most of his peers would have been satisfied with a quickie in whatever bit of time they could find, but he wanted his first time with Jane to be memorable, not rushed. He'd been embarrassed to admit to Jane soon after they began dating that the reason he was being so particular about their first time was that it would be his first time with ANYONE. He had somehow managed to get halfway through with his junior year in college without losing his virginity; he asked, "Do you think it's weird?"

"No, not weird, just a little surprising. I'm not sure how you made it through all the random hooking up that went on during the fall semester of Freshman year, but I think it's kind of sweet!" she told him, leaving out the fact that besides sweet she did think it was somewhat strange. Once she was convinced by him that he wasn't secretly hyper religious or somehow hiding being gay from everyone including himself, she accepted the reality that he was expecting her to be the one to end his unusually lengthy virginity.

She knew a lot of her peers would have been happy to have a relationship with a partner who had nobody from their past to compare her to, but she actually felt like it was some sort of unwanted responsibility. She hadn't exactly been promiscuous, but she hadn't been a virgin in over four years, between two serious high school boyfriends and several hookups during Freshman year she felt like the different levels of sexual experience she and Ryan had were a potential problem. All in all she'd have been happier if he had at least some experience.

Her uneasiness with Ryan's expectations led Jane to go out of her way to tease him, partly to make the eventual event seem less important and partly to see if she could coax him into just getting it over with. When they had a few minutes alone in her suite she would sometimes come out of her bedroom wearing only lingerie, holding up various tops and skirts and asking him which she should wear.

A bit after midnight one Thursday night she visited him at his job at the check out desk at the main campus library. She wearing as provocative an outfit as she was willing to be seen in while walking across campus; he was practically speechless when he looked up from some paperwork and saw his girlfriend standing before him, wearing incredibly short cutoff jean shorts and a tank top style t-shirt. The cool November night combined with the thin material of her top to make it obvious that she was braless. "Just thought I'd drop by to see you," she said, "how late are you working tonight?"

"Even though we only get a handful of visitors after midnight, I'm stuck here until 4:00 AM, sadly. I'm pretty sure there's still a handful of people here now, working at the third floor, I can't be away from here very long," he replied, "and I have a test at 8:00, so..."

"I get it. I got myself tarted up for you for nothing," she grumbled.

"Oh, not for nothing!" he said, "I'll be thinking of the way you look in that shirt the rest of my shift!"

Jane hit him with her best pout and scanned her surroundings.

"Then maybe this will keep you warm the rest of the night," she said as she lifted her shirt up all the way over her head for a few seconds. Despite Ryan being the only person in a position to see her exposed boobs, standing in such a public spot essentially topless made Jane shiver. A strong, sudden, and unexpected urge to pull the shirt off completely hit her, but Ryan's worried look snapped her back to her senses before she could act on it.

"Jesus, Jane! That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, but there's at least two security cameras pointing to this area!" She blushed and pulled her shirt back in place, noticing as she did that her flashing of Ryan had made her nipples even harder than the cool night air had done! She leaned over the counter, gave him an intense kiss goodnight and headed for her dorm.

A week before the end of the semester Jane visited Ryan at the library again, at a time she knew he would be using the quiet space to work on a paper due in a few days. Jane had deadlines to meet in several of her own classes, so she knew this night was probably her last best chance to get Ryan to give up whatever romantic fantasy was keeping him from just getting on with fucking her in whatever bit of time and whatever space they could manage to find. She left her dorm wearing only a long maroon flannel shirt, dark gray leggings and black leather boots. Once she was in the warmth of the library she found a quiet corner in the reference section where she could slip the leggings off. She rolled them up and tucked them away in a space between books, to be retrieved later for the walk home.

She knew all of Ryan's favorite spots in the massive building for being able to work without distraction and soon found him typing on his laptop in one of the small rooms along the perimeter of the third floor. The room was only about five feet by seven feet and had only the basic necessities; a built in desk, a shelf on the wall above the desk, a single chair and electrical outlets. What made them his preferred location to focus on work was the presence of a door, which once closed provided a quiet spot to concentrate. The door had a tiny window and there was a window as tall as the door on the exterior wall overlooking the main pedestrian path running the length of the campus, so the room wasn't perfectly private, but acoustically it was as secluded a space as the campus had to offer.

Jane startled Ryan by opening the door without knocking; he was facing away from the door, without a clue she was there until the door swung open. He spun around, his expression of surprise morphing into one of mild annoyance. He greeted her with a terse, "What are you doing here? You know I'm way behind on this paper, and I really need a good grade on it to pass the course with a high enough grade to be in the running to get that internship I told you about."

"I thought you'd be glad to see me, and that maybe you could use a break," she said, leaning back on the still open door as she undid the highest fastened button on her shirt.

"I'm sorry I barked at you," Ryan replied, "and I am glad to see you, I'm just wound up over this paper." looking down at the floor as he apologized, he noticed her boots and vast amount of exposed leg above them. His focus on her legs made him miss her making quick work of two more buttons. Not counting the never-fastened button at the collar, she was already halfway to having her shirt completely unbuttoned!

Ryan's computer beeped an alert about the hour, 2:00 AM. He had set up timers to be sure he was on schedule, and this alarm happened to come when even before Jane's visit he'd been struggling to make progress. He spun around to silence the reminder, saying to himself as much as to her, "I should have another five pages done by now, at least."

Jane continued to think Ryan would be better off getting his mind off his damned paper for the handful of minutes she expected it would take them to make his virginity a thing of the past, so she pressed on while he was dealing with the alarm and checking his progress. She quickly unfastened one of the remaining three buttons, then fought her way through a sudden wave of nervousness to be able to undo the last two. She was shaking from head to toe as she opened her shirt, which, other than her boots was the only thing she'd been wearing since getting out of her leggings. Blushing from head to toe, she shrugged the flannel top off of her shoulders and let it slide down her arms.

Ryan turned back to face her just in time to see her shirt hit the floor, leaving her standing in the open doorway wearing only some shiny knee-high boots and a nervous smile! Nervous because relatively quiet or not, other than her boots she was now completely nude in a public space; smiling because she was sure Ryan wouldn't be able to resist this offer! Her smile drained away as he closed his eyes and hung his head, telling her, "I can't begin to tell you how fucking hot you look now, but if I screw up this paper it might mean not graduating on time. I'm too stressed out right now to have my attention completely where it should be for our first time. You've told me your parent's house is pretty big; in a few days we'll be there, maybe that's where we can do it the right way."

"Never mind!" she growled, furious that Ryan could say no to what she was offering. She was practically begging him to fuck her; when she was in her wild phase during Freshman year she barely had to look at guys to have them drooling and trying their best to get her out of her clothes. She didn't have any experience in being rejected, and her reaction was to get away as quickly as possible. She turned away and stomped out of the room, striding briskly toward the open center stair connecting all floors of the library.

Jane had already reached the stair when she heard Ryan calling out to her, "Jane, what the hell? Stop, please!"

Hmmpf! Too late," Jane thought as she began hustling down the stairs. She was already down to the second floor before she stopped and turned to see if Ryan was still following her. She did see him racing down to catch her, but was distracted by a reflection at a wall full of mirrored tiles next to the stair at this level.

Her reflection. Completely naked, other than a pair of boots.

"Fuuuck!' she screeched as she raced back up to the landing between the second and third floors, where Ryan had stopped, holding her shirt for her.

"Thanks for coming after me," she mumbled, "but I'm still mad at you. We'll have to figure this out during the break." She buttoned her shirt up and turned away without another word, heading down the stairs again. As she reached the ground floor she noticed five students at a small lounge off the lobby and three more at the check out desk. "If I hadn't stopped at the second floor," she thought, "that would've been....interesting."

The smirk on the desk clerk's face as she strode by him on her way out made her wonder how many security cameras had captured her naked walk! Thinking of how many people had almost seen her wearing only her boots, and the near certainty the clerk HAD seen her that way provided her with a warm feeling strong enough to let her forget about her abandoned leggings during the walk to her dorm. She made a mental note to ask Ryan whether the video feeds were saved, and if they were, how long were they saved!

The afternoon after her mostly unplanned and for her entirely unprecedented bit of exhibitionism, Jane made a quick visit to the library to retrieve her leggings. While she was there she checked the private study rooms and saw Ryan still hard at work in the same room, wearing the same clothes. She knew this was at least the second all-nighter he'd pulled in the last week, and immediately regretted her complaining about their sex life. She resolved to give him a break from her pressuring him and be patient until after the end of the semester.

The days they spent with Ryan's family were pleasant enough, with his parents and high school sophomore sister welcoming Jane warmly. The nights were the problem as far as Jane and Ryan were concerned; his parents (Joe and Audrey) made it clear that the younger couple were to stay in separate bedrooms as long as they were under his parents' roof! After they had been warned Jane whispered to Ryan, "As long as we sleep apart, could we fuck in the kitchen? Maybe on the dining room table? How about on the front yard?" Ryan chuckled, but knew his parents were NOT kidding; he just hoped Jane was!

After six fairly enjoyable days and as many frustrating nights Jane and Ryan set out for Connecticut, barely making it to Waterbury before the airport shut down on the 30th. Jane's Dad, Fred, met them at the airport and couldn't resist tweaking Ryan a bit, saying, "I presume your intentions toward my daughter are honorable!" Seeing the stricken look on Ryan's face he quickly laughed and said, "One of the things I love about having daughters is getting to use that line!" He led Ryan and Jane to his car and told them, "buckle up, the roads are awful, it took me 45 minutes to get here instead of the usual 15!"

When they finally were done hugging their greetings, Jane was surprised that her parents, though more graceful in expressing their expectations, were no more open minded about their rules than Ryan's family had been. She took her father aside to protest the sleeping arrangements; though he agreed with her that at 20 years old that sort of decision should be up to her, he was unwilling to go against his wife's wishes. Jane would be in her old bedroom while Ryan would sleep on the fold-out couch in her Dad's home office.

With Emma delayed, possibly for another day or more, the mood at the Drockmire household was a little bit subdued, but having Jane home clearly made her parents happy. On New Year's Eve, Fred and Marie stayed up until just after midnight, enjoying a Zoom call with Emma, live from the Philadelphia airport just in time for everyone to wish each other a happy New Year. Toasting everyone on the call with a bottle of juice from the single airport shop still open, Emma said there was still a slim chance she'd be with them sometime on the 1st. "Call as soon as you're about to take off, and I'll be waiting when you land," Fred yelled into Jane's phone.

Jane and Ryan stayed behind a while cleaning up in the kitchen. Ryan and Jane took advantage of having the kitchen to themselves to have a fairly intense make-out session before she finally took his left hand off her right breast. She said, "sorry, I'd love to carry on with this, but my Mom will probably come down in her robe if she doesn't hear us heading to our assigned rooms soon."

"Yeah, you're probably right, let's head up," he replied glumly.

"I'll be up in a few minutes, I'm going to try to call or text Emma one more time to see if she has any updates. See you in the morning!"

"Night," he mumbled as he left the kitchen. He changed into his pajamas and was asleep before 1:30.

Just past 3:30 Ryan was confused to be roused from a deep sleep by a series of texts from Jane, thirteen in all, telling him to wake up and QUIETLY come downstairs to the living room. The message was the same on all the texts, saying, "with all the disruptions in our travel, and especially not being here for Christmas Eve, we missed one of my favorite Drockmire holiday traditions. I'll be waiting!"

Jolted out of his half-awake state by the awareness that Jane would be waiting for him, Ryan walked downstairs as quickly as he could without making much noise. In the dim light provided by the lit-up Christmas tree and a few other lit decorations he didn't see any sign of his girlfriend anywhere. He took a lap around the whole ground floor, visiting the kitchen, dining room, foyer, bathroom, even the mud room off the garage, before finally returning to the living room.

Walking through the room in a different direction than before, he noticed a large present near the Christmas tree that he didn't remember seeing before. When they had been in Atlanta Jane had mentioned how sad she was that she'd miss seeing everyone in her family choosing one present to open on Christmas Eve. With only her parents at home then, she and Ryan had missed out on the tradition; maybe Jane was trying to sneak in a present to him before the main gift-giving session later in the morning?

Approaching the mysterious new present, he saw it was a large box, maybe six feet long, two feet wide and a foot or so high. He tried to imagine what could be inside, thinking to himself, "coffee table? Treadmill? Some sort of IKEA furniture? Nothing we can take with us on the plane home, or fit into either of our dorm rooms, that's for sure. Probably not meant for me or Jane after all," he decided. Already just a few feet from the box he stepped closer to see if there was a card or tag attached to explain who the giant impractical present was meant for. He was baffled when he saw a note taped to the box with large handwritten letters spelling out his name and a second line of text right below reading, "Open Me!"

12