Jane Greets The New Year In Style!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan knelt next to the box and saw that it was more like a bin, with cardboard at the sides and the bottom, but only wrapping paper across the top, sagging slightly at the center. He began tearing the paper away from the top and was baffled briefly at what he found inside. What he saw looked like some sort of Christmas mummy, a human shaped figure completely wrapped in colorful Christmas wrap, only slightly smaller than the box. As he completed the removal of the paper topping the bin the sides fell down, having been held up only by being taped to the paper on top.

His confusion about the contents of the bin only lasted a few seconds; he remembered being amused when Fred had given him a tour of the house to see gigantic plush figures of comic book characters in almost every room. Jane hadn't mentioned this little quirk of the Drockmire household, and he'd barely been able to resist laughing out loud by the time he'd seen the sixth nearly life-sized figure. Recognizing the wrapped figure for what it was didn't explain why his girlfriend's parents thought he'd enjoy getting such a gift; he guessed it would be explained later in the day and resolved to act grateful when it was. At least they seem to have chosen a female character for me," he thought as he studied the figure's curves as well as the wrapping allowed, "Wonder Woman? Black Widow? Captain Marvel?"

Still kneeling beside the figure, he reached for an edge of wrapping paper to begin peeling it away to see what superhero had been selected for him, but stopped when he spotted a note taped to it. The lights on the Christmas tree were bright enough for Ryan to make out the message on the paper in Jane's neat printing:

"I hope you enjoy your present, I'm pretty sure it's something you'll like; I'm happy to be able to give it to you here! Try not to make too much noise tearing the wrapping paper, we don't want anyone else know we've started opening presents early. Please leave the mask alone, removing it the wrong way could damage it."

"Weird," he thought, "This is beginning to sound kind of kinky! I don't see me playing with some oversized doll, even a lifelike one. Might as well unwrap this thing and get it over with!" He tore a large section of paper off the middle of the figure, revealing not the fuzzy fabric of some superhero costume, but instead a large swath of smooth human female skin, from just below her navel up to the underside of her boobs! After a few seconds to process the surprise gift Jane had arranged, he bent down close to her still-wrapped head, ripped the paper away to free her and asked, "Is this for real? Are you sure?"

"Shhh, only whisper and only as needed," the gift wrapped figure below cautioned, "It's as real as real gets, but I can hear my Dad snoring, so it would be easy for him to hear us if we make enough noise to wake him."

When he reached for her Catwoman mask and hood, apparently the only thing she was wearing resembling a costume, she grabbed his arm to stop him, whispering, "Let's leave it on, okay; can you humor me?" He thought it was odd, but at that moment would have said yes to anything his girlfriend requested! He nodded his head and went back to unwrapping her, working his way down from her neck to her shoulders, then uncovering her breasts.

She eagerly joined in the project of exposing her body, sliding her wrapping paper sleeves off. With the paper which had been covering her body from the top of her head down to her waist now in tatters and scattered all around them, Ryan retraced his steps, caressing, kissing and licking every part of her, paying particular attention to her mouth, neck and boobs!

Ryan was so focused on treating her nipples to an extended tongue bath that he didn't notice at first when she started unbuttoning his pajama top! When she had it completely opened he shifted to let her pull its sleeves off. She tossed it aside and immediately went to work on sliding his pajama pants down, easily getting them below his butt, but needing to hold his throbbing dick tight to his belly to get the front waistband down past it. She pulled the flannel pants down to his knees with one hand while slowly stroking his dick with the other. Feeling it twitching she told him in a hoarse voice, "I think you better finish unwrapping me, this thing seems to want to find a home!"

Ryan tore off a wide segment of paper which had looked like a kind of skirt, covering her from her waist down to the middle of her thighs. He gently ran a couple of fingers around her outer pussy lips a few times before slipping one inside her. She groaned as he explored her inner folds, but never lost her grip on his dick. She tugged hard enough on it that he had no choice but to follow her lead as she brought the tip right where his fingers had been. She whispered, "You ready?"

He whispered, "Oh yeah! Are you?"

She looked him in the eye and nodded her head, but didn't wait for a response, rocking her hips up to press her pussy up, enveloping the head of his erection. He reacted as she had hoped, plunging the rest of his cock all the way in to her warm, wet pussy. After taking a moment to savor the new feeling, they worked out how fast, how far, and what direction to move in to keep the feeling building. They had been rocking together for a little more than four minutes when Ryan felt a pulsation telling him his first time was just about to be over. "Think...I'm...gonna...come," he warned her, "okay or...pull out?"

"Okay, go!" she whispered between groans. He felt his cock shooting his load in her, but it slipped out and she felt the final warm stream land on her belly and right boob!

Ryan more or less collapsed, sprawled on top of her. They hugged and shared a few more kisses before she said, "This is wonderful, but we should probably get rid of the evidence and get back to our rooms before someone catches us!"

"I suppose you're right, what should I do?"

"We both need a few minutes in the bathroom to clean up, and we need to get rid of this cardboard and torn wrapping paper. I know where to ditch the paper and cardboard, so you can go clean up first," she whispered. He helped her gather up the debris, then headed as quietly as he could upstairs to the bathroom, pausing only briefly to enjoy the sight of his naked girlfriend clutching a pile of cardboard and paper as she made her way to the mud room.

Ryan was just about finished cleaning up when the bathroom door swung open, making him jump and his heart skip a beat. Seeing it was his freshly fucked girlfriend entering the room and not either of her parents, he calmed down. The sight of her, naked except for her Catwoman headgear, walking up to him in the brightly lit room brought his cock to high alert again. Her eyebrows raised as she noticed his renewed hard-on, she smiled and whispered, "nice to see you again, too, but I'm just here to give you these." She grinned and handed him his pajamas, "I'm pretty sure my folks would have a few pointed questions for you if they found them where we left them!" They shared a lingering kiss, said goodnight and he left for the home office serving as his bedroom.

Everyone in the house slept late on New Years day, Ryan later than any of the Drockmires. Hearing excited conversation and laughter coming from downstairs he got dressed and headed down. When he reached the kitchen he understood his hosts' excitement; their youngest had finally made it home!

"Great to finally meet you," Emma said as she hugged Ryan, "Though as much as Jane has told me about you, I almost feel like I already know you!"

"Emma got here just after 2:30 this morning," Fred said.

"Took an Uber to get home without bothering us," Marie added.

Neither Fred or Marie understood why all three young people were so tired; Emma was up late but Marie had been awake late enough to hear Ryan go to his room, followed a few minutes later by Jane heading to hers. Happy to have both their daughters home for the first time in months, and not suspecting anything like what had gone on next to the Christmas tree while the slept, neither Drockmire parent could have known what happened after Marie dropped off to sleep around 2:00 AM.

Ryan was surprised to hear about Emma's arrival, thinking he would have woken up as she hauled her suitcases up the stairs, so close to his room, and then rolled them to the end of the hall. Happy to have finally made love to his girlfriend in as memorable a way as he could imagine, he thought about how many texts Jane had needed to send to wake him up and guessed it would have taken more than a suitcase or two rolling by to wake him. He counted himself lucky Jane was able to wake him when she did, and couldn't have known what happened while he slept between 1:30 and 3:30.

Jane knew all about what had happened in the quiet house before she texted Ryan, as well as all the conversations she'd had with Emma recently about her younger sister's annoyance at having finished her first semester at Duke still a virgin. Jane had shared her own frustration at not managing to get Ryan's first time out of the way with Emma; the sisters shared a kind of resignation, agreeing ruefully, "Next year, for sure!"

Still awake when Emma's ride pulled into the driveway, Jane crept downstairs to greet her. They paused in the kitchen to catch up with what they'd each been doing, then got around to the less pleasant subject of what they hadn't been doing.

"I had an idea about how to solve our respective virginity problems," Jane said, "It's.....unorthodox, but could work. Do you want to hear it?"

"Why not, what have I got to lose," Emma had cackled.

Which was how just before 3:30 Emma asked Jane one last time, "you sure?" Jane nodded, taped one last bit of paper in place and began sending texts to Ryan, picking up odd bits of wrapping paper on her way back to her bedroom, hurrying to avoid crossing paths with her boyfriend.

Her plan had come together so quickly, it seemed like a dream, but the few minutes she lay in her bed waiting to hear Ryan go downstairs and eliminate any chance of canceling her scheme seemed to take forever! Jane was aware of every bit of the plan she and Emma had concocted, but back in her bedroom she couldn't know how events were unfolding down in the living room.

Emma had been shocked when Jane suggested Emma should fuck Ryan, but quickly came to not just agree to do it but get more and more excited by the idea! "Lucky we look so much alike," she thought as she lay next to the Christmas tree waiting to be unwrapped. Trying not to shake and give away the surprise when she heard Ryan kneel next to her, she couldn't yet know what the next little while would feel like, but was glad she had added one element to Jane's plan. When Jane had gone off in search of wrapping paper, Emma gave in to an impulse, setting her phone up to record whatever was about to happen!

Making small talk in the kitchen with her family and the man she'd had sex with just a few hours ago, Emma was sure he didn't have a clue which sister he'd been with! Jane pulled her aside, practically begging her, "you've got to tell me how it went! I want details!"

Emma blushed and told her, "I can do better than just tell you," as she opened her latest video and handed her sister the phone!

12