Jane Has Anal While Ally Gets Ready

Story Info
With little niece Ally tidying, Auntie Jane gets some anal.
795 words
3.82
9.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5

I was on cloud nine after a cum session in the shower with my drunk, Brigitte Nielsen height wife Jane, and my eighteen-year-old niece Ally (a dead ringer for Ariana Grande mixed with Jenna Ortega ). Although inebriated Jane had licked and clumsily fingered her young slit and I'd preformed oral sex. Ally had eaten out her ass and pissed and cum on the dirty slut. I'd still not crossed the incest line and fucked any of my eighteen year-old nieces tight holes.

Despite the amount of alcohol we'd consumed, Ally and I were surprisingly alert, and she'd gone to get changed.

My flirtatious Pamela Anderson-looking wife was, showered clean but wasted and lay spread eagled face down on top of our bed covers. The moonlight from outside highlighted every curve of her toned sun aged body.

"Ally," I called, hearing bottles chinking.

"Won't be long Uncle... just tidying my room," she shouted, "And getting changed," she muttered.

I looked in the mirror wardrobes, watching my prick grown as put my hand through Jane's long blonde hair, running a finger down her back and feeling her ass. I wondered how many people she'd fucked behind my back.

Like Ally, I had heard a rumours too that my wife went to some orgies of debauchery, with glass tables. Regardless of if there was truth or not in the rumours, I knew Jane liked being screwed by her niece with wine bottles and 12 inch Barbie dolls. Also she enjoyed being eaten out by young Ally and to my shock was quite partial to water-sports and scat. What a dirty duo of short and tall bitches. My cute dimpled niece had become an evil little sex-doll overnight, I blamed internet and social apps.

"Ahh", Jane moaned lowly.

She moved over on her side. I fondled huge tits while I waited patiently for Ally, who I could wait to break in. The thought of pushing the incest boundary further turned me on causing my cock to drip pre-cum, that I wiped in Jane's long blonde hair.

Jane gave a higher-pitched moan, "ohh."

It's a pity Jane wasn't more coherent, to a least watch me fuck Ally.

Horny as fuck I couldn't wait for Ally any longer and put a dollop of hand cream on my hardened cock-sword. I was about to wank my self vigorously, but had a better idea...

Jane, limp as a dead weight and a little despondent, with the position of her thighs I couldn't slip into her meaty lip folds. I wasn't disappointed, her well used ring was a better option, so I put some cream on my fingers and I worked them around the rim of her ass, slipping my finger in her ass-hole to loosen the slut up. I rubbed my creamy finger around her lips and put it in her mouth, just for dirty fun. Ally's filthy actions were rubbing of on me. Spooning, I rubbed my meat-stick between her ass cheeks and crack to get me harder. Then inch by inch I pushed my disappearing magic-love-wand inside her, and once lock and loaded, huffing and puffing I slowed fucked her shitter as she moaned deliriously with delight.

"Mmm," Jane purred half a sleep. "Yes," she muttered.

I held her hair in a ponytail, pulling for my own satisfaction while I banged away at her on her side. Her chocolate starfish, clamped on my veiny cock-monster at all the right times, and with her ass tight on my pulsating cock I couldn't help myself as her muscles spasmed!

"Yes," I said like a snake, "you cheating bitch!" I snorted with a nasal sigh, letting out a low moan, followed by a grunt as my cock exploded filling her bum hole up with creamy spunk like emptying a tube of toothpaste.

"Yes. Good fucking cunt," I whispered in Jane's ear as my train-cock twitched in her back tunnel.

I looked in the mirrored wardrobes to see a sexy short five-foot-odd cheerleader behind me! I turned my head, and there was Ally in a blonde wig wearing a blue and white cheerleader uniform.

"Oh Unle-fuckster!" You are taking the piss," frowned Ally standing next to the bed!

She shock her head with her hands on her hips, her lips pouting with her trademark sparkling deep-purple lipstick.

"When am I going to get your old big cock? Auntie, Mrs cheating slut gets it all the time," she questioned stomping her feet.

I pulled my dripping cock out of Jane's arse, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Baby, come a suck my shitty cock, and I'll be hard for you in no time." I grinned.

"Good boy! Uncle-fuckster," beamed cheerleader Ally, with a creased smile of joy getting to her knees.