All Comments on 'Jane in New York Pt. 01'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wwilkwwilkover 3 years ago

So glad these characters are back. Jane's Happy Endings is one of my all-time favorite stories and I look forward to their continuing adventures.

Graison89Graison89over 3 years ago

Я очень рад, что вы продолжили эту историю. Очень потрясающее вступление. Так держать автор.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Quite Pleased To See Jane Return!!

I realize that this is an introductory chapter to the NEW series, however am hoping there will be significant contact between Jane / Veronica early on. The original story commenced on Jane / Veronica establishing a unique relationship via a massage, which moved from "work partners to friends to sexual feelings to love". The story seems quite a bit "empty" without any contact between these 2-critically strong characters.

The introduction was nice, however it appears that Jane has now "regressed to her indecisiveness" of her early internship days, which seems as the receding of her exceptionally strong character. I realize that this is the author's story, however Jane has always been "the central formidable character" in Jane's Happy Endings, therefore a dilution of "her primary superior innate ability" to control her work / social environment (s) would make the story much less interesting to me. I was actually quite disappointed with Jane's inability to simply locate an apartment, and surrendering the strong independence she previously exhibited in controlling her surroundings.

The writing style was excellent as always, however the subject detail a bit unsatisfying for me as a follow up to Jane's Happy Endings. Will wait until the next chapter is posted before definitively deciding if I will enjoy reading "Jane In New York" with the same intensity as Jane's Happy Endings🎉, which was awesome.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Looking forward to this series

I so enjoyed the Happy Endings series, so fully expect more of the same level of writing and skill that will go into this sequel. As you said up front, this opening chapter was low on eroticism but was a good scene setter of what is to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best series ever

This is the most comprehensive series I have ever enjoyed. Please ring in on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This should be a TV series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES