Jane in New York Pt. 04

Story Info
Camilla offers a massage. Carmen goes on a trip with Maria.
7.9k words
4.54
11.7k
11

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would you like a massage?

Camilla's relationship with Jane was blossoming. Much to their surprise, they had developed quite a friendship. It was easy to open up and share their feelings whenever they wanted.

Though they were friends, the sexual part of their relationship had also progressed. It wasn't every night, but Jane continued to fulfill Camilla's erotic fetish of having her ass licked.

Sometimes Camilla built up the courage to request it, and other times it was Jane who was in the mood to taste her roommate's tushy. Either way, their chemistry was now strong, and they enjoyed all the benefits of being roommates.

Camilla found it unusual that Jane was doing her sexual favors without asking for anything in return. She knew her coworker was an unselfish person, but she wanted to repay her.

She started to feel guilty. The blonde Latina hoped Jane wasn't doing these sexual favors because she was allowing her to live rent free. Camilla just wanted to help her but wasn't sure if she was doing enough for Jane.

Jane's incredible work ethic impressed Camilla, Miranda, and everyone else at Sunshine Industries. She took on projects, left and right, because of her unique set of skills. She had the flexibility to create presentations, set up meetings, book fashion events, market the brands, and even recruit pretty women for photo shoots.

Unfortunately, the stress was wearing on her. This wasn't new to Jane. Just as she did with her previous company, she worked herself as hard as she possibly could. This time, she didn't have the massages; it was all Sunshine Industries' work. It was a work ethic that was built into her. Jane still found confidence in her work, no matter what company she worked for.

Camilla noticed a difference in the young woman's demeanor and felt the need to help. She brainstormed, but the best idea she had was a massage. Unfortunately, Jane already expressed that she wasn't interested in professional massages and Camilla was insecure about attempting one on a former masseuse.

After another late day at the office, Camilla to raise her concerns to her coworker. "You seem so stressed and tired lately. Have you been getting enough sleep?"

"I've been staying up pretty late, trying to get work done." Jane admitted.

"Are you sure you're okay? I feel you're overworking yourself."

"I promise I'm okay," Jane assured.

"I just wish there was something I could do to help you," Camilla said, getting nervous. "You must feel so worn down."

"I am getting pretty worn down physically. I haven't had the energy to work out, lately."

"I've definitely been there," Camilla responded. "But I don't know if I've ever worked as hard as you."

"Don't underestimate yourself," Jane respectfully argued. "You're one of the hardest working women I've ever met."

"Do you know what helps me when I'm exhausted?" Camilla prompted. "I used to enjoy getting massages. Would you like to get a massage?"

"I just don't get massages," Jane said, reminding her roommate of a past conversation. "Remember, it's just different for me since I used to be a masseuse."

"You don't have to get a professional one. Maybe I can try to give you one?"

"You would want to try that?" Jane asked, surprised.

"I... I can do it," Camilla said, sounding a bit nervous. "I might need some guidance, but I can try."

"Are you sure? I hope you don't feel like you have to do it."

"No, no, no!" Camilla argued. "I want to do it."

"Well... if you really want to, then that would be a really nice gesture."

Though the Latina was still nervous, she happy that Jane agreed to the massage. They did not set a time, but when they got home, Camilla immediately started setting up by lighting candles and prepping her bed.

"Are you ready?" she asked as she knocked on Jane's door.

"Right now?" the young Asian asked, looking befuddled. "I was just about to do some work."

"Yes, right now," Camilla confirmed, placing her hands on her hips. "You need to get your mind off work. We literally just left the office."

Camila successfully convinced Jane to come over to her room. Jane's entire mood changed as the aroma from the candles welcomed her. She was honored to see how much effort Camilla put into the room. The stress was gone and all she could do was smile.

The busy woman went through with it as a sign of appreciation for Camilla. She was still in her work clothes, so she just took off her shirt, revealing herself and a blue bra to go with her black work pants.

Camilla had already changed into a white T-shirt and her favorite pair of grey booty shorts. She patted the top of the bed, showing exactly where she wanted Jane to lie.

Slowly, Jane walked past Camilla, giving her a smile before climbing onto the bed. It gave Camilla a chance to really appreciate her petite body. Her skin looked so soft, and her shoulders so cute, because of her small frame. For having a smaller chest, Jane still had Camilla drooling over the sight of her in that blue bra.

"Let me know if I do something wrong," the blonde Latina said as she placed both hands on the petite Asian's shoulders, pressing firmly.

"That feels good," Jane said, closing her eyes. "Don't be afraid to use more pressure."

Camilla worked her shoulders, thinking about how much stress they must be in. As the Latina worked her way down, she found herself in uncharted waters, not knowing what to do. She started relying on Jane more for instruction, feeling afraid that she would mess up.

Though Jane was patient with her generous roommate, she suddenly had the urge to give her own demonstration. "Thank you for the great massage," Jane she said, looking up at Camilla. "Would you like me to show you how it's done?"

"What do you mean?" Camilla asked as she took a step back.

"I can give you a massage," Jane offered. "That way, I can show you a few of my tricks."Reluctantly, Camilla agreed. She was excited to get a massage from the world famous Jane. However, she did not expect it to become one of the sexual massages Jane told her about.

Camilla tied her hair in a bun before removing her shirt. Unlike Jane, she had already removed her bra, leaving her breasts completely exposed. She positioned herself on the bed as the young Asian looked her up and down, admiring her body.

As soon as Jane placed her hands on Camilla's back, the Latina let out of gasp from the tingling sensation. Jane pressed her hands, moving up and down with confidently as she massaged her roommate's muscles. She used great technique, applying pressure and comfort wherever needed.

Camilla felt relief as she felt the kinks being worked out of her. Jane could hear the subtle moans and started rubbing her coworker's body a little more sensually, allowing her hands to brush slightly against the sides of her breast. Hearing Camilla moan louder made Jane realize how much she missed giving massages.

She worked her way down from Camilla's lower back, placing her hands on her grey shorts. "Is it okay if we get rid of these?"

"Yes," Camilla answered with her trembling voice. "You can do anything you want."

Jane took a second to admire the Latina's ass as she pulled her little gray shorts down to her thighs, revealing a small black pair of panties. As she walked the shorts down and removed them from her feet, Jane quickly transitioned into a foot massage.

The smooth transition caught Camilla by surprise. "She is so good," she thought to herself, watching Jane in her element.

Jane worked her way up slowly, moving from Camilla's feet to her calves, then her thighs and hamstrings. The blonde started breathing heavily as she felt Jane's hands rubbing against her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her crotch. Camilla was suddenly wet, hoping she would be lucky enough to receive a happy ending.

Jane teased her a bit, letting her hand brush gently against Camilla's pussy before moving it back down her thigh. She then rubbed Camilla's panties, taking a moment to appreciate how soaked they were, before moving on and providing a sensual ass massage.

Camilla started moaning louder, causing Jane to want more. She fought off the urge to go back to the Latina's wet pussy, remembering that Camilla was the one who originally wanted to give the massage.

Jane discontinued any further sexual conduct and refocused on Camilla's back and shoulders. She massaged the rest of the kinks out before ending the massage with one final ass rub. "You're all set now."

"That was amazing!" Camilla expressed. "Thank you, but I didn't mean for that to happen. I really wanted to give you a good massage."

"I know," Jane assured. "But I actually enjoyed doing that for you."

"You kind of turned me on," Camilla admitted as she stood up and faced Jane. "Was that similar to the massages you used to give?"

"Oh, no!" Jane responded, almost laughing at her coworker's question.

"It wasn't?! But that was... that was so... hot!"

"Did that really turn you on?" the Asian asked, giving a devious smile.

"Of course, it did!"

"That was nothing. I don't know if you could even handle one of my actual massages." Jane then turned her back, hoping she had enticed her roommate enough.

Intrigued, Camilla fell right into Jane's trap. "I couldn't handle it? What would you do to me?"

"Would you like to find out?" Jane said as she turned back around and faced her nervous roommate.

Camilla's eyes grew big, realizing what was about to happen. "I want to find out," she said with a gulp.

"I'll be right back," Jane responded.

Frozen in place, Camilla patiently waited as her roommate stepped out. "What could she possibly be doing?"

Jane came back with a small bag and a chair from the dining room, leaving Camilla confused. "Do you mind if I take my pants for the rest of the massage? I need to get comfortable."

"Of course not," Camilla responded. "What's the chair for? And what's in the bag?"

"Oh, you'll see." The former masseuse started setting up, placing the chair where she wanted before pulling a bottle of oil out of the bag. She then pulled her pants down, showing off her royal blue panties that matched her bra.

Camilla was even more turned on at the site of Jane's fit little body. "Would you like me to get back on the bed?"

"No," Jane answered as she took a seat in the chair. "The massage is actually going to start over here."

"What... do you mean?"

"I like to start my messages on a chair," Jane said, signaling Camilla to come closer with her finger.

Camilla approached, confused about what position she was going to be in. Suddenly, Jane took control of her, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her torso until the Latina was bent over her lap.

"Oh, my!" the Latina moaned. Jane's sudden assertiveness surprised and turned her on. Goosebumps covered her body as she felt her little black panties being pulled down. She felt a sudden jolt as Jane's little hand rubbed her fat ass. "What are you doing to me?"

"Just trust me," Jane whispered. "I know how to take care of you." She then placed warm massage oil in her hand and slowly rubbed it into Camilla's round ass. She started teasing her roommate, grazing her finger close to Camilla's crack.

The Latina squirmed, wanting Jane to give her a tushy massage. Luckily, Camilla wouldn't have to wait long as Jane applied oil onto her fingertip and firmly rubbed it between her cheeks, applying pressure to the rim of her ass hole. She let out a deep moan, unable to comprehend how good it felt to be violated by the small Asian woman.

Jane could see how much Camilla loved it by her inability to stay still. She teased the Latina by moving her hands up and down her inner thighs, coming just short of rubbing her crotch. She then returned to pleasuring her roommate's anus, pressing her thumb firmly against it.

Every time Camilla's body went stiff, Jane spread her legs apart and applied more pressure against her ass. Once the Latina was fully submissive, Jane rewarded her by using her fingers to stimulate her clit.

"Ohhh, fuck!" the blonde immediately cried out. The pleasure was intense, causing Camilla to feel paralyzed from the stimulation. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes tightly closed. Jane noticed and quickly applied more pressure on her ass and clit.

Jane could read Camilla's body and knew an orgasm was already approaching. She loved knowing she could make the sexy woman cum whenever she wanted. Camilla moaned in her lap while her body spasmed from the impact of the fast orgasm. Jane slowed down the pace but kept gentle contact as she lightly continued to rub Camilla up and down.

As the Latina recovered from the first orgasmic wave, Jane could see that her body was ready for more. She slowly applied more pressure until she was rubbing Camilla at the pace she previously did.

All of a sudden, Camilla let out another roar as her body shook violently from a second orgasmic wave. She couldn't believe how easily Jane could make her cum. She was left exhausted with her juices running down her thighs. Camilla hung her head, gasping for air.

Jane guided Camilla to her feet and ordered her to the bed.

"It's not over?" Camilla asked as her jaw dropped.

"Not by a long shot," Jane answered with a determined look in her eyes.

As Camilla crawled on the bed, Jane rolled her over onto her back. "I already got your back. Now, it's time to massage your front."

The blonde looked nervous despite her excitement. She didn't know how much more she could handle as she was learning the extent of Jane's massage talents.

The Asian lathered her hands up and then began rubbing Camilla's body up and down. It gave her a chance to appreciate her sexy roommate's body as she explored it with her eyes and hands.

Jane went straight for her breasts, massaging them deeply. They were nice and big, just like Jane liked them. She massaged them gently before fixating on her nipples, which left Camilla shaking from stimulation.

"You're so good with your hands," Camilla said as she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Thank you," Jane said with a smile. "I'm glad you're enjoying this as much as I'm enjoying your sexy body."

"You think my body is sexy?" Camilla asked, making eye contact.

"Of course I do," the Asian responded as she let one of her hands slide down between Camilla's legs. She then started rubbing her clit at the same time she massaged her breasts, leaving Camilla squirming uncontrollably. "I think you're beautiful," she said, rubbing Camilla's clit.

Camilla quickly let out another gasp as she came to her third climax of the night. As much as she moved, Jane did not let up, continuing to rub her down as the orgasm took over her body.

The Latina wasn't even able to recover while Jane continued the sensual rub. She let out a high-pitched squeal as she felt her nipple being pinched and her pussy rubbed until she had her fourth orgasm.

Jane climbed on the bed with her beautiful coworker and slid a finger into her soaking pussy. Camilla moaned out, louder than before, as she felt her G-spot being stroked.

The dominant Asian leaned over, face to face with the submissive Latina, and whispered, "Can I have a kiss?"

Camilla looked into Jane's eyes with the most desperate look. "Yes!"

Jane gave a small kiss as she turned up the intensity on her G-spot. Camilla moaned deeply as the constant stimulation forced her to cum once again.

"Oh my God! How are you doing this to me?"

"How am I doing what?" Jane teased, watching her sexy friend crumble.

"It feels so good! I keep cumming!"

"That's right, baby," Jane whispered. "Cum for me, one more time, please!"

Camilla's body responded submissively to Jane's demands and she let out another strong orgasm. She couldn't believe what was happening. Every single time was just as mind-blowing as the last. Her eyes rolled rolling back as her naked body convulsed. However, no matter how hard she shook, Jane controlled her with just one finger. "I've never cum so much!"

"You're doing such a good job," Jane whispered while continuing to finger her roommate. She leaned in and sucked Camilla's nipple, whispering, "Come on, baby. Give me one more."

The new stimulation was too much for Camilla, and she gave Jane exactly what she wanted. She exploded in another frenzy of orgasmic pleasure as Jane's warm mouth clenched down on her nipple.

"Good job, baby! I love it when you cum!"

"You're making me cum so much!"

"I love it, baby," Jane said in a low sexy voice. "You look so sexy when you cum for me. Can you please, please, please give me one more?"

Camilla didn't even know if she was capable of having another orgasm. However, she knew that the extraordinary woman was going to make it happen. She closed her eyes as her exhausted body prepared itself for one last round.

Jane was determined, taking full control of Camilla by placing one hand on her throat while continuing to finger the blonde.

Camilla was suddenly turned on by the surprising move. She loved the idea of being choked by the smaller Asian. "I'm not going to last very long!"

"That's right, baby. Give it to me! You're so fucking sexy when you moan for me!"

The Latina let out a huge gasp as an explosive rush of pleasure filled her body. She felt numb from her fingertips to her toes. It was a sensation unmatched by anything she ever felt before.

Camilla never imagined she could be left so satisfied at the fingertips of another woman. Everything about Jane drove her crazy. It was more than her extraordinary touch. Jane radiated with confidence whenever they explored their sexual desires, and Camilla found that irresistible.

Jane finally allowed her to rest, rubbing her body up and down in a non-sensual way. As Camilla finally caught her breath, the Asian got up and left the bed. Camilla watched the sexy woman walking away, appreciated her cute bum as it bounced with every step. "That was fucking amazing!" she said, wanting to make sure Jane knew how thankful she was.

Jane then lifted the small bag as she turned towards the exhausted Latina. "Oh, you thought I was done?"

"What?!" Camilla asked, holding her naked body.

"I'm not finished."

"What do you mean!? You've already destroyed me! What more can you do to me!?"

The assertive Asian pulled a strap-on from her bag and smiled.

Camilla immediately became struck with fear. How much pleasure could she possibly handle? "What are you going to do with that?!"

"What do you think I'm going to do with it?" Jane asked, strapping herself up.

"You're going to fuck me so hard, aren't you?"

Jane started laughing. "I can see you're worn out. I'll try to go easy on you, this time." She rubbed oil on her strap-on, getting nice and ready for Camilla, before approaching the Latina with her sexiest walk.

Much to Jane's surprise, Camilla was a trooper and got herself ready for the next round. She turned around and got on her hands and knees, wanting to get fucked, doggy style.

Jane positioned herself behind the beautiful Latina's hot ass and slowly inserted the toy into her soaking pussy. Camilla immediately moaned as the Asian went to work, picking up the pace until she was pounding that pussy.

"Oh, fuck!!!" Camilla moaned as Jane took full control of her once again.

Jane was incredibly proud of the Latina's resilience after everything she had already put her through. Camilla stayed strong on her hands and knees, poking that ass out as Jane fucked the shit out of her.

Camilla moaned uncontrollably as she gripped the bed sheets for dear life. Jane encouraged her to keep up the good job by smacking her nice Latina ass as she continued fucking her. The platinum haired woman squealed out with every spank as she experienced an overload of pleasure.

She came over and over as Jane continued pounding her from behind. The Asian held her by the hips and fucked her relentlessly as she completely wore out the Latina, until she was face down in the pillow, with her ass up in the air.