Jane in New York Pt. 06

Story Info
A new opportunity arises/ Carmen comes over.
10.5k words
4.79
8.9k
13

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane developed a good friendship with Camilla over the next several weeks. Though she enjoyed having sex with her roommate, it was their trust in each other that meant the most to her.

The new coworkers could depend on each other for anything. There were very few people in Camilla's life that she could rely on. It was nice to have someone she could talk to about her past without fear of judgment.

The young Asian didn't expect to develop such a close friendship. Ever since her sad goodbye with Veronica, she didn't know if she could ever trust anyone again. However, Camilla proved worthy of her trust.

Surprisingly, Jane was comfortable speaking about her past relationship with Camilla. It wasn't awkward at all because they understood that there were demons and insecurities that needed to be worked through.

This was more important than ever, now that they knew they would be visiting Jane's former city. Camilla understood it would be an emotional time for her friend and was cautious to bring up the possibility of running into Veronica.

There was another overbearing topic in the back of Camilla's mind. She knew that eventually, Sunshine Industries would open a new branch. She wanted so badly to be that branch manager, but she also understood that Jane could be her biggest competition.

When Camilla showed up to work, she expected to work on her own assignments like any other day. Though the trip was coming up, she didn't anticipate discussing it with Miranda yet. Much to her surprise, it was a bigger deal than she originally thought.

She was called into her supervisor's office. When she got inside, it surprised her to see the hiring and recruiting coordinator sitting with Miranda. "Cynthia! How are you?"

"I'm good, Camilla. How about you?"

"I'm doing well. What are you doing here?"

"Have a seat," Miranda instructed as they scooted closer to the desk.

"What is this all about?" Camilla asked.

"We have a couple important topics we need to discuss with you," Cynthia started. "As you know, you and Jane are going back to her old city. Now we are sure that everything is going to be okay, but we want to be on top of things in case of any potential issues."

Camilla furrowed her eyebrows. "Okay..."

"Do you know if Jane has been in contact with her previous company?"

"I think she still talks to some of them."

"Do you know if she plans on seeing any of them?"

"She's been thinking about it, but I'm not sure if she has anything planned yet."

"As you know, we kind of stole Jane by making her a better offer," Cynthia pointed out. "If her company were to get their shit together and make her a big offer, is there any concern that they could sway her back?"

"I really don't think so," Camilla answered with a serious look.

"You may need to step in if she tries to see them," Cynthia suggested.

The blonde shook her head. "I don't think that will be necessary. She has previous relationships; everyone does. I think it would be silly to stop her from interacting with them."

"Are you sure?" Miranda asked.

"She's a smart girl," Camilla said with a confident nod. "I think she deserves our trust."

"You know her better than us," Miranda replied. "I'll just trust your judgment on this one."

Camilla sighed in relief. She was uncomfortable with the idea of stopping Jane from talking to her old friends.

"Onto our next topic," Cynthia said, much to the blonde's surprise. "We have some important information for you. Sunshine has a new office opening on the other side of the city."

"Really?!"

Cynthia nodded her head. "Now, it's ultimately up to the board members to hire the new branch director, but Miranda and I strongly recommend you get the position."

Camilla almost jumped out of her seat. "That's amazing!"

"You can fill out an early application through the company's portal," Cynthia explained. "Not everyone knows about it, but it will give you a leg up if you fill out the early application."

"I'll get right on it," the blonde eagerly responded. However, the expression on her face changed as she thought of something. "Have you told Jane about this?"

Cynthia and Miranda looked at each other. "That's sort of what we wanted to talk to you about."

"What do you mean?"

"There are several very strong candidates for this position," the hiring coordinator explained. "Jane is actually one of them. The board has loved her ever since she got here, but we want to make sure you get the position."

The younger woman grew suspicious. "What do you mean?"

"We think it might be a good idea to not let her know about the early application," Miranda suggested. "She might be your biggest competition for this position."

Camilla looked around, confused. "You're not going to tell her?"

"We want to know what you think," Miranda said.

Camilla furrowed her eyebrows in frustration. "We all knew she would be a threat to my future path before we even hired her. I knew it better than anyone... but this wasn't part of the plan."

"It's a new plan that Miranda and I came up with," Cynthia replied with a confident look. "It's the only way we can assure you get a leg up on her."

Before Camila could give her thoughts, Miranda interrupted her. "Just think about all you've done for this company. Jane is very smart and has great potential, but you've dedicated your life to Sunshine. She doesn't deserve this as much as you do. Nobody deserves this as much as you do!"

Camilla was suddenly at a loss for words. As much as she hated to admit it, she agreed with Miranda. This was her dream, and she felt like she deserved it.

"Be honest with me," Cynthia said, staring into Camilla's eyes. "How badly do you want this promotion?"

"More than anything... This has been my dream ever since I got here."

"We're not telling you what to do," Miranda explained. "We just want you to know about the position, and we want you to know there's a way of gaining an upper hand on your biggest competition."

A slight smile grew on Camilla's pretty face as she leaned back against the seat. With a confident tone, she simply replied, "I understand," before getting up and leaving.

As Camilla left, Cynthia turned towards Miranda and asked, "Do you think she's going to tell her?"

"I don't know," Miranda responded. "That Camilla is so hard to judge."

"She is very smart. I'd assume she would want to do what's best for her own future."

"There's just no telling with her," the supervisor said, almost laughing. "Camilla lives by her own rules."


When Camilla left Miranda's office, she realized it was almost time to go. She walked to Jane's desk and asked, "Are you ready?"

"I'm ready," the young woman responded with a smile.

After grabbing their items, the coworker's walked towards the door to head home for the weekend.

As Camilla opened the door for Jane, the young Asian woman asked, "So, what was your meeting about?"

"Nothing important," Camilla answered. "But I do need to tell you something. There's a new branch director position. We need to fill out an early application through Sunshine's portal when we get home."

"Really?!" Jane asked as she came to a complete stop. "I need to figure out the portal when we get back. I haven't seen it since I got hired. Last time, Cynthia took care of that whole process for me."

Camilla put her arm around Jane's shoulders and walked her to the car. "I'll show you when we get home."

A big smile grew on the cute woman's face. "Thanks, Camilla!"

Miranda was right; Camilla lived by her own rules and ethics. Though it would have been easy to keep the early application a secret from Jane, she never considered it.

The world spoke to her; the sun, the moon and the stars. To achieve something with dirty tactics was to deprive her of her own self-worth. Becoming a director was her lifelong dream, but it meant nothing if she had to cheat her way to the top.

---

Saturday evening, Maria was at her house, ready for her special guest's arrival. After Carmen was late to work for a second day in a row, they agreed to have a second spanking at the sexy supervisor's home.

Maria didn't know why, but she enjoyed every moment she spent with her new employee. Though she still felt powerful around the timid woman, it was now much more than that. She truly cared for her.

Surprisingly, they developed a much stronger bond than they ever anticipated. After having such a great trip, they both wanted to spend more time together. The firm supervisor did what she could to maintain her professionalism, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to stay away from Carmen.

Maria put on a nice outfit as she waited for her employee to arrive. Despite giving the speech about professionalism, she could feel their relationship spiraling into dangerous territories.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock at the door. She jumped up in excitement before she opened the door to find Carmen looking so cute in a pink tank and little white shorts. "Welcome to my house."

"Thank you," Carmen politely responded as she walked in. "You look beautiful."

Maria always enjoyed how authoritative she felt around the timid woman. However, she realized that taking care of Carmen was something that made her happy as well. They shared a nice meal with wine before moving on to more important business.

Carmen seems so sweet and innocent. The twenty-one-year-old could be naïve, but she was starting to love the way she felt around her stern and demanding supervisor.

The roles were set in Maria's mind. She was the dominant one, and Carmen was the most submissive woman she had ever met. Though her employee was secretly having erotic dreams, she was the one now fantasizing about their sexual roles.

"It's time," Maria said as she got to her feet.

"Time for what?"

The Latina gave the younger woman a fierce look. "Time for the punishment I owe you."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Carmen tried her best to look scared despite hoping for this all along.

"I guess you didn't learn your lesson last time," Maria said with a wink.

She took her guest to the couch and put her on all fours. Standing behind her, she pulled Carmen's shorts down and revealed a sexy tan thong. "Oh, you wore a thong for me! You must want me to give you a really hard spanking."

"Please don't spank me too hard," Carmen said as she put a finger in her mouth and wiggled her butt.

Maria saw through Carmen's lies and gave her the spanking she really wanted. She left the young woman squealing with every smack on her cute little cheeks. "You've been such a bad girl," the supervisor whispered in her sexiest voice.

"I'm sorry for being a bad girl," Carmen responded before letting out another moan from having her ass smacked.

She was spanked so hard, her entire body rocked back and forth with every blow. Carmen struggled to stay on all fours, but Maria stopped her from falling forward by tightly gripping her hair.

Though Carmen was the one who requested this, Maria was the one having the most fun. She loved the feeling of dominating the timid woman, and she loved watching her cute butt wiggle around.

She then stopped for a moment to sit on the couch. Maria guided Carmen over her lap and laid her down comfortably.

"Oh, no! What are you doing to me?"

"I'm giving you an old-fashioned over the knee spanking," Maria answered, before smacking the cute woman's cheeks.

Carmen moaned in pain with every single loud spank on her cute little tush. "Ow, ow, ow!!!"

Maria finished the punishment by spanking the cute little assistant until her entire butt was bright red. Her employee was truly sorry for being late, even though she did it on purpose.

As she let Carmen up, she almost felt bad for giving such a harsh spanking. She rubbed the punished little bottom as her employee straddled her. "How did you like your spanking?"

"I think you really taught me a lesson."

"You know, I'm starting to think you actually enjoy being punished. You didn't show up late on purpose, did you?"

Carmen's face matched her red tushy. "Can I tell you something really embarrassing?"

Maria held Carmen's cheeks and looked her in the eyes. "You can trust me."

"I actually had a dream about this."

"Oh, really?!" Maria responded, trying to act completely surprised.

Carmen looked down because she felt shy. "Yes... That's why I was so shocked the first time."

"So, why did you come back for a second?"

"I used to be so afraid of you. I really didn't know what to think after that dream. But when it really happened, I realized I had nothing to be afraid of."

Maria made a confused face. "What do you mean?"

"At first, I was embarrassed to have such a kinky dream about my boss. I tried to pretend it never happened. But when you actually gave me the spanking, I realized how happy it made me that my dream came true. It felt like... fate."

Maria nodded her head but felt guilty. She had still not told Carmen that Monica revealed her secret. "I'm glad you enjoy it, but maybe it was just a coincidence."

A precious smile came to Carmen's face. "I actually had another dream about you..."

Maria's eyes got big. Monica had only told her about one dream. "You did?"

"I did... I had it the night we spent together at the hotel..."

The supervisor was now the one blushing. "Will you tell me what happened in your dream?"

"Please don't judge me..."

"I promise I won't," the Latina assured with a soothing voice.

"That night, you were just so nice to me," Carmen explained. "I never expected that out of you because I was so afraid of you. When I went to sleep... I guess I was still thinking about how nice you were... and I dreamed you came on to me."

Maria gasped. "Came on to you?"

Carmen blushed really hard. It was embarrassing to reveal it to the woman she dreamed about. "You came on to me. You like... started kissing me and stuff."

Maria was overwhelmed by her cute employee. She put her arms around Carmen and held her close to show her appreciation.

Carmen loved the way she felt in her boss's arms. It took her back to that night they hung out. A smile came to her face every time she thought about Maria's arm being around her.

"So, did you like that I kissed you in the dream?" the beautiful supervisor asked.

The young woman just smiled and nodded her head.

Maria was known for her work ethic and accomplishments. Though she knew others found her attractive too, she was flattered to hear her adorable employee's confession.

There would never be a better time. The moment felt perfect. Maria wanted to make Carmen's dreams come true.

She pulled Carmen's face towards hers. As she leaned in, her cute employee realized what was about to happen.

They shared a soft kiss as their lips slowly embraced. The women didn't have to hide it anymore.

Carmen was still nervous as her lips pressed against her beautiful supervisor's. However, the longer they kissed, the less she worried about it. Eventually, she was able to put her worries aside and lose herself in the moment.


She slowly introduced her tongue and waited to see if Maria would accept it. Her boss opened her mouth and invited Carmen's tongue inside with her own.

As they kissed deeper, Maria wrapped her arms around the young woman and pulled her close. She could hear Carmen moaning as the kissing intensified into a full-on make-out.

Maria, who was used to being so calm and in control, was a bit surprised to see Carmen flow with confidence. The timid girl didn't seem so shy anymore.

The supervisor loved bringing her employee out of her shell. However, she gasped as the timid young woman did something she never expected.

Carmen put her hand on Maria's lap as they continued to kiss. Without even thinking about it, her hand drifted up her supervisor's thigh, eventually pushing its way up her dress.

The supervisor thought her employee was much too shy to do something like that. But much to her surprise, the not so timid Carmen worked her hand all the way up, eventually placing it directly against her pussy.

"Oh!" Maria moaned in shock as she felt Carmen's open palm rubbing through her panties.

It surprised her to see Carmen do something so assertive. Maria thought for sure that if they ever became intimate, she would be the one in charge. In her mind, her dominance in their relationship should have translated to dominance in the bedroom.

She was so frantic that she pushed Carmen's hand out of her dress before closing her legs. The Latina didn't know why she did it. Her timid employee's show of assertiveness caused her to panic.

The young woman noticed what happened but was not deterred. She could feel how wet her boss's panties were and could hear her subtle moans.

Carmen used a little force and moved her hand back to where it originally was. She split Maria's legs apart and ran her hand up her thigh until she was rubbing that wet crotch again.

Maria let out a sudden moan and her eyes rolled back. She then realized what was so off-putting about Carmen's behavior. It was the young woman who was starting to dominate the sexual action between them.

For some reason, it made her uncomfortable. Maria just couldn't get over the fact that Carmen was taking charge. It got to her head, forcing her to stop kissing so she could push the young woman's hand away.

"Is something wrong?" Carmen asked.

Maria stuttered, not knowing how to explain the way she felt. "I just... I want to take it slow."

Carmen became red with embarrassment. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed in a worried voice. "I'm sorry... I guess I just misjudged..."

"No, it's okay!" Maria quickly tried to interrupt. She didn't want Carmen thinking that she didn't want to have sex with her. However, she was a little too prideful to admit she wanted to be in control.

Unfortunately, she could see the worry in the young woman's eyes. "I really enjoyed it. It's just..."

"You enjoyed it, but you want me to stop?" Carmen asked in a sinking voice.

"It's not that! It's hard to explain."

"Did I ruin everything?"

Maria felt so bad, but the entire situation still perplexed her. How could someone so timid become so assertive during intimacy? she thought to herself.

"Do you mind if we just take things a little slower?" she asked, hoping to make Carmen feel better.

The young woman was confused but tried to be understanding. She nodded her head and said, "Of course."

Maria was actually impressed with the young woman's composure. She didn't want to make her feel unwanted. However, Carmen seemed to handle it well despite being such an insecure person.

They went with the older woman's request to take things slower. Maria turned on the TV and sat on the couch with her employee as they started to get comfortable again.

Later on, Maria felt better about the situation. She put her arm around Carmen and cozied up next to her. As the supervisor became turned on, she decided to give it a second try.

Maria pulled Carmen in and kissed her cheek. The young woman turned her face towards her head, wanting a kiss on the lips instead. Before they knew it, the two women were making out with the same passion they did before.

This is so hot, Maria thought to herself. I don't know what was wrong with me last time. I'm already wet.

However, the young woman did something that surprised the Latina. Carmen turned up the heat by climbing on top of Maria. She then dominated the kissing, sticking her tongue into her boss's mouth and kissing her like never before.