All Comments on 'Jane in New York Pt. 06'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I freaking love this chapter! The part where Ashley made fun of Maria was hilarious!

Mboo16920Mboo16920about 3 years ago

Great chapter AE! My favorite so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sensationally good, thank you so much.

It's been a long build-up, but the pay-off with Maria and Carmen was definitely worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was so erotic. I too have been dommed by another woman, she too was an Asian. The affair never went too far as she was married with children. Like Maria in the story I enjoyed every minute.

Graison89Graison89about 3 years ago

Ух, мы тоже не можем дождаться, что же у них будет в выходные)))

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Absolutely Charming!!

I really love the 2-sides of Carmen, which was an unsuspected bonus of Carmen & Maria finally getting down to real lady to lady sex🎉. It is just so exciting seeing the quiet, pensive, demure and insecure Carmen become a "raging tiger over Maria" in the bedroom.

This was unconditionally "an awesome chapter", however I am not certain it was the best ever, since there were also awesome chapters with Jane & Veronica.

I tend to favor sex where the primary characters exhibit feeling of love and / or contentment with their special partner, while also enjoying "primitive lusty sex" with others. I place Jane / Veronica and now Carmen / Maria in this very special relationship category, which renders their sexual activity even more spectacular.

I am not yet there with Jane / Camilla, however am now softening up on Camilla's character a bit more, especially in JNY PT .05.

I am enthusiastically awaiting the next chapter when Carmen really administers Maria a "sound spanking"! Then maybe "fucks her breathless" with a Strap-on.

A Definite 5*-Star Rating For PT, 06!

AntneilAntneilabout 3 years ago

At last, Jane is coming back. Will Maria tell Jane what really happened with Veronica when she (Jane) left. I look forward to the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey, hyd? Are you okey? We love u

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 3 years agoAuthor

I'm doing okay. Just been super busy! I love you all too!

AntneilAntneilalmost 3 years ago

Hello Roughly how long will it be until the 7th part of this fascinating story is released?

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry! The next chapter should be ready in a week hopefully. It's a long one. I'll try to send you an early copy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES