Jane is Punished Again

Story Info
Kinky Secretary and Mistress punish bad girl Jane again.
2k words
4.36
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Watch and learn grasshopper. It's time to teach Jane a lesson."

Mistress punched in Jane's number and smiled at me as she answered. "Jane dear, so glad I caught you. I hope you and Penny are doing well today. I wonder if you could drop by. Darla and I would like to discuss ways to help your fantasy kidnapping and video business using my blog. Interested? I thought so. See you soon."

Mistress smiled at me. She knew just what buttons to push with Jane. Betty, our kinky neighbor, and I had just finished our second kidnapping video for her site and sales were brisk again. Jane had also received numerous requests from both men and women to be fantasy kidnapped with either me or Betty. As before, Mistress refused to consider it. Mistress had been plotting a punishment for Jane. She felt that Jane didn't appreciate my value to her business. She was particularly annoyed at Jane bumming Winstons for both she and Penny without asking. As she said, it was a small thing but it had become a burr under Mistress' saddle. She aimed to remind Jane who was boss today.

"Ok Darla, just follow my lead when they get here. I think a not so gentle reminder should do the trick."

Mistress was dressed in black leather pants and a white silk blouse. She had put on her Dominant Shoes. 4 inch black stilettos with a red heel. She had me dress in my black catsuit with thigh high leather boots, a short black leather skirt, my new smaller corset and a stylish black leather collar. Under it all were my larger hip pads and fetish bra with E breasts. Jane would drool at the thought of videos with my even more hourglass figure. Mistress had me do my makeup just short of 'over the top'. I was a blond today with hair gathered into a ponytail. It hung to my midback. As usual, my long red nails were glued firmly on. I lit a Winston and smoked it in front of the full length mirror.

After getting more used to the smaller corset, I loved the voluptuous figure it produced. I felt sexy and a bit wicked which was just what MIstress had in mind for today. Just then the doorbell rung and Mistress showed Jane and Penny in. Airkisses followed and Jane stepped back to look at me.

"Aren't you a sight. I can't believe you're squeezed into that corset. What a babe! We simply must do another video and capture your new look on film."

Jane grabbed my pack of Winstons and lit one for herself and Penny.

Mistress frowned and spoke to Jane. "Didn't you forget something Jane? You should ask Darla if you can have one which you never do. In fact, you've taken her for granted in general. After all, she has been very important to your business. I know you would agree."

"Really MIstress, it's harmless but ok, I'm sorry for bumming cigarettes without asking and I do appreciate Darla. I really do."

"I'm afraid that's not quite good enough Jane. As an example, I had Darla tied up the other day and she asked for a Winston. Wouldn't you know it, we were out thanks to you. I had to run to the store, leaving poor Darla all tied up. It was a quick trip but you really shouldn't leave someone by themselves. Darla is so experienced I made an exception and of course, took her gag out. Still, it bothered me. Besides, your apology doesn't sound genuine."

"Mistress, I really am sincere and I do appreciate all Darla has done for our business. I really do."

"Good, then you won't mind showing how much you appreciate her. Strip down to your bra, panties, hose and heels. Darla, get the rope and gags."

"Mistress I don't really like being tied up myself any more. I really like doing the tying a lot more. Why don't I tie Penny up and you can punish her. She smokes them too, after all."

"Sorry Jane. Penny would enjoy it. No real punishment there. Now strip and put your hands behind you or you can walk out now and no more videos with Darla. From what you say a 6 foot 7 inch in heels tranny with an hourglass figure is quite the draw for your site."

"It's not fair! I need Darla if I'm going to quit my day job. You're being so mean!"

"Jane, nobody ever said it had to be fair and yes, I can be very mean when I need to be. That would be like right now. Strip!"

Jane stepped out of her slacks and top revealing a black push up bra and black thong panties. A woman after my own heart, she wore 4 inch black pumps with stockings and a garter belt.

I pulled her hands behind her and placed them palm to palm. I carefully wrapped loop after loop around them before cinching it tight. I walked Jane over to our 'plant hook'. She started to get the idea Mistress had laid out to me in planning her punishment. I bent down to tie her ankles. I left extra rope and looped it under her heels. They weren't coming off which was important for our plan.

I put a short metal tube under her heels with rope attaching it to the plant hook. I then encircled her body below and above the knees, at the upper thigh, the waist, below and above her breasts. I cinched each level tightly and looped the rope from the metal pipe around each binding before tying it off at the rope under her breast.

As final touches I put a ring gag in her mouth. She would drool all over herself and there was nothing she could do about it. I pulled her bra down exposing her breasts and attached clover clamps. She grimaced as each was attached.

I grabbed the rope running through the hook and with Penny's smiling help we hoisted Jane into the air and tied it off. I gave her a gentle push and watched her swing back and forth then spin slowly. "Jane, keep your legs straight. You have plenty of support if you don't struggle."

Mistress looked at Penny. "I'm sure we can come up with something for you, but hopefully seeing Jane get hers will be enough. Can we count on you to be a bit more polite and appreciative in the future?"

Penny quickly agreed. "Absolutely Mistress. I have to admit, I would enjoy this but I don't think Jane is having fun. She has clearly started to enjoy being the dominant one in our relationship. She doesn't look too dominant now."

Jane looked daggers at Penny as if to say, 'you'll get yours later', which was exactly what Penny was counting on.

"Now then Penny dear, would you like a Winston? I think Darla could use one right about now."

"Mistress, may I please have one of Darla's Winstons?"

"Very good. That wasn't hard, was it?"

I lit Penny's and then mine. I circled Jane slowly, pausing to blow smoke toward her gagged, drooling mouth and face.

"Let's see, 20 in a pack. Darla why don't you give Jane 20 with your hand to start with."

I laid into her. If I had held back, Mistress would have punished me later.

"Give your hand a rest. Give her 20 with the crop."

I popped Jane on her nearly bare bottom and upper thighs. She jumped with each blow.

Jane slowly spun and drooled despite her best efforts to control it. Mistress snapped pictures. No doubt to serve as a later reminder if necessary. The three of us sipped our wine. Mistress enjoyed a VS. Penny and I had one of my Winstons as Jane watched helplessly. Clearly not happy but resigned to her situation.

"We're not nearly even but I think maybe you get the message. Right Jane?"

Jane quickly nodded yes as she slowly spun around again and again.

Mistress had me remove the gag and wipe Jane's chin which was covered with drool. I gave her a sip of water, then wine.

"Now then, let's practice a bit, shall we? Jane, what do we say if we would like a Winston or anything of Darla's?"

"Darla, may I please have a Winston?"

I answered yes and put one between her lips. Mistress stopped me from lighting it.

"What do we say now Jane?"

"Thank you very much Darla."

"Very good. Go ahead Darla."

I lit the cigarette for her. She had a fetish about watching me smoke all tied up. Now the tables were turned and I had to admit I was enjoying it quite a bit. I gave another one to Penny after she asked nicely. I lit my own and watched Jane struggle with the dangled smoke as she spun slowly hanging from the 'plant hook'.

Jane finished her smoke and Mistress had me lower and slowly untie her. I kept her wrists tied till the last. A show of dominance, if only temporary. Jane sat on the sofa and Mistress allowed her a glass of wine as she recovered.

"Jane, we both love you. You are delightfully bad and really fun to be around. Despite that, today was necessary. Do we understand each other now?"

"Yes Mistress. I understand that I can be bad, but only in a respectful way toward you and Darla. I get it."

Jane slowly got dressed. She and Penny left. As a gesture, I gave each of them Winstons for the trip home.

"Now as for you Missy, the combination of the catsuit, the new corset and watching you Domme Jane has me a bit excited. Let's see how you look in the ropes yourself."

I put my hands behind me and was soon bound tightly from head to toe. Mistress gave me a Winston. She liked watching me smoke it all tied up too. I finished and she gagged me and unzipped the catsuit. My clit sprang to attention.

"Now hop yourself into the bedroom. I want to watch my clit bounce."

Bounce it did! She pushed me back onto the bed, stepped out of her slacks and panties and engulfed me into her wet pussy. We came gloriously and I was eventually untied. We both slept very soundly that night.

The next day, I was in my secretarial garb as Mistress worked on a blog post detailing the previous day's adventures. Our readers apparently enjoyed Darla as Domme occasionally. The doorbell rang and I wondered who it could be. I asked before opening and heard 'Door Dash'. Well neither of us had ordered anything but the young lady assured me it was for Darla. I opened the door and took the bag. The young delivery girl looked up at me, I was in my heels of course, and she just shook her head. That made her day, I'm sure.

I looked in the bag and found a carton of Winstons with a small envelope attached. I opened it to find a note from Jane. There was also a catered meal from our favorite restaurant.

"Dear Darla, I still love you and Mistress even if you are bitches sometimes. See you soon. XOXOXO."

I showed Mistress who just laughed.

"She is bad to the bone. She just may need more punishment but first how would you feel about being my tied up muse while I work on my blog. I'll even let you have a Winston or 2 while you're tied. That is if I can remember to take the gag out. As for the meal, it can wait!"

I put my hands behind me and enjoyed her slow looping of rope around and around my wrists. She cinched and knotted the rope. I was hers in many more ways than one.

The meal was great but not nearly as fantastic as what happened before we got to it.

I have to be the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers