All Comments on 'Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 03'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another great chapter.

Love where this is going. I hope she ends up pregnant even better if she doesn't know who the father is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awful

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More chapters

Story line is very good n very nicely explained. I would like to c more frustration of Jane in which she is beaten in many position by Margaret's son. While having sex with her bring her daughter into the conversation in which he explain how he fucked her. Making her react to it in which it gives more apportunities to punish her. Explain to her that what Louise has been saying about her mum that's she very strict so he needs to set some rules for her. Give her the freedom she needs n don't ever interfere in her circumstance. Let all this sink into her while he fucks her silly. Hav her not work in which she can't pay the bills that Margaret takes over the house n her goods so her son n Louise can live there. Humiliate her and hav her trained before Margaret gets back. Hav her dressed as normal when going out but the minute she's in the house he strips her himself naked to be his sex slave. Hav him shave her blonde hair below to make it even more degrading. You can add so much to it!! Keep it going..

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 9 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

Suggestions are always welcome, except this series has been written up to chapter 15. Each one is being edited, then sent to Litorotica for approval. Next chapter out in a few days time. Thanks again for the suggestions, which do appear to some extent in the next few chapters.

nairdahnairdahabout 9 years ago
Loving the story!

Keep up the good work! I absolutely love how the story is going and with their discussion as to why Jane didn't go to university because she was pregnant, it seemed to give him an idea - get her pregnant again. That would be quite something, and the dream she had in chapter 1, would be coming true :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It seems quite clear that you are a man. Thinking women would come just because there's a cock inside of them. Ever heard of a clitoris?

Man, what a pitiful boring (sex) scene. But it seems it's enough for you! :D

Well, that was the last chapter I tried. Not bothering with the story anymore & not bothering you with my annoyed comments ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enough!

This is without doubt the most pathetically terrible and stupid story in existence. I can't believe such tripe would be printed. Have you no pride, self-respect or even shame?

Why on earth didn't you first give this over to a couple of intelligent editors to help you out? Ignorance is a terrible blight on the human condition - and you have displayed it in overwhelming abundance.

I'm done with this shite. People like you are very lucky Literotica doesn't require you to "publish" under your real name. You'd be the laughing stock of your entire country.

What ever else, stop "writing" - you have zero talent. And even less ability.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...