Jane Just Need a Push

Story Info
Jane story, how the bait works.
1.4k words
2.9
4.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, hypnosis and brainwashing works very well. Yes, other other methods also work very well. I know that, I am part of the group that funded the research for them. Not for money, no we don't need money. We don't need to work also, our life is just dedicated to pleasure. What more can I aspire, you ask? Nothing, I have it all.

I also have an hobby. You see, to bend someones will is so easy that is not fun at all, so I don't force my toys to dance to my songs. They are seduced to dance for me, they dance because they want to do it. Deep within each of them there is a seed, I just need to help it blossom providing the right push. Like for example, her name is Jane.

All my toys are called Jane, and I am always getting new ones everyday. The bait is money, Jane needs to pay the rent, to buy food, and all the other little things she thinks are important. So Jane gets a way to make money. One Jane does this, another Jane does that, it doesn't matter. I control the prices and the market. I also make sure that after Jane buys the perfect cellphone a better one and more expensive is released. So the desire within Jane keeps growing more and more. To get some release from this daily invisible oppression, Jane resort to porn. No, Jane is not a hooker ... yet. She just opens her laptop and watch the free sites. She never asks why there are some paid sites, so she never sees that she is already dancing to my music.

After some time watching free porn, an add appears. Jane is used to that, all free sites have it. Jane just needs to wait 10 seconds and press the "skip ads" button. This ads are smarter than Jane. If she watches more teen movies she gets a teen add, if she watches more milf movies she gets more milf adds, and so on. Yes, Jane still thinks she is straight and her social circle is on the majority straight men ... for now. No, Jane does not have girls on her social circle, and the ones she knows put her on the friend zone list 10 seconds after she opens her mouth. Yes, sometimes a girl can release some stress with her, but it never lasts. Jane wasn't built for that, so at home she watches even more porn. It doesn't matter if she watches her favourite type or if she jumps sites ... it's all connected and the adds keep popping. No, this adds have no subliminal content. Yes, I know it works ... my team built that technology ... but it's no fun to brainwash a Jane. The purpose of the adds is not making money also, I don't need it. The purpose of the adds it's for Jane get used to see the ads. All goes well, until one day a certain add appears.

"Get Paid to Watch Porn"

It's just one sentence, and a link. Jane doesn't even thinks about it on the first time. Jane will not click the link, that is certain. We created many types of malware to instil fear on her mind. Exactly one day after, Jane's favourite free site offers her a premium membership for one week. The offer seems too good to be true, but Jane still reads it, no need to click nothing. The process is simple, to join the offer Jane just need to insert an email. Jane is smart, she already created several fake emails for game events and uses one of them. That is expected, Jane thinks she is smarter than the bots behind the adds. Yes, bots, the process is automatic.

So Jane get a premium free membership link on her email. Every time she wants to enter for free, just need to press that link. After one week the link expires, poor Jane no more premium membership. Until it happens, Jane receives a survey with a reward. After finishing the survey she will get ... one week of free membership. The survey is useless, the bots already collected all the information about Jane's preferences. The survey is just a way to tell Jane that if she works for me I will give her a reward.

Another week passes by and Jane's get a new email. The site invites her to see 10 videos and fill a survey on the end, if she does that she wins one more week of free membership.

Jane does not even think before pressing the "Yes" button. The bots calculate that the average Jane 5 seconds after reading the email starts to see the videos. Like I said before, my bots are smarter than a Jane. All 10 movies she is watching are according to the data she watched until today. She is getting a slice of her favourite pizza delivered for free at her home, and she is hungry.

Time for the checklist. Jane, yes. Free membership, yes. Survey, yes. From here we go to next email, one week after a job offer is sent to her email.

"We need you, get paid to watch porn."

And of course she will accept it and give a lap dance in person for other Jane, but that's another story... What would happen if a Jane failed the check list? Sorry to say it, but that's impossible. After receiving the email if a Jane refuses or doesn't answer in 5 seconds things get messy.

Let me show a part of what is happening behind the curtain. There are no free lunches, every time a Jane watches porn or even navigate on a free website my bots collect that data. So they already know all about Jane, her friends, her address, everything.

A Jane failed the checklist, and one day after for some reason her rent goes up and her neighbours receive some huge discount coupons on renovation works that they can't refuse. The bots are so smart that one Jane even got a neighbour with free drum lessons. Yes, the bots know Jane's neighbours also. And there you go, a sad Jane that can't get peace and quiet at home.

Everyday she gets a new email with an invitation to watch 10 more videos and make a survey to win one more week of free membership, followed one week after by the email with the job offer.

She can still refuse? No, no, no. Bad Jane, the bots don't like a bad Jane. All the contacts on her computer start receiving the emails for free membership for one week, followed by the emails for watching videos and making a survey, and the job offer. But that is not enough, a bad Jane must understand that she can't escape.

So all their contacts will also receive an additional email, to win a free membership by sharing the surveys with their friends. Yes, if a Jane tries to escape us, all her friends become my slaves.

If a Jane receives one email from her friends and keeps refusing to play her role, she gets fired. No need for excuses, the economy also dances to my music. And of course, not only Jane but all her friends get fired for some reason that not even a PhD could grasp. Money? No, bad Jane doesn't get any money. Unfortunately the CEO of the company were Jane was working diverted all the funds to an offshore account, so the company is bankrupt and needs to close the doors. While the CEO is drinking cocktails on a house with a private beach.

And now a starving Jane will accept all the offers she can get. If the family or someone else tries to help Jane wiring some money, the bots will know and continue to spread Jane's curse to all that try to help. Yes, this is one of the reasons why no one is helping each other anymore in this world. My bots curse those who help a Jane and bless those who ruin a Jane's life.

Any questions? I have already told the reason, I don't like to brainwash a Jane, it's no fun. Any more questions? No, good. Now, be a good girl, close this site and go watch some porn on a free site Jane.

See you on your next job, get paid to watch porn.