Jane Makes a Serious Mistake Pt. 05

Story Info
Jane is joined by her husband.
4.2k words
4.12
5.6k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving back in town I retrieved my car and started heading home, I couldn't stop thinking about being spit roasted, the feeling of being used in both orifices at once was such a huge turn on.

As I drove I wondered how John was going to sort out any issues with Greg, I didn't want to keep lying to Greg but I didn't want to stop my sexual adventures. I felt I had always held myself back sexually and this was my awakening.

I felt that Greg was very similar, he always seemed to be restrained with me in our lovemaking. I decided to have a serious chat with him, I wouldn't push anything but try to talk about our sexuality. I was adamant I wouldn't tell him about my recent activities.

I let a week go, then one evening while we were cuddled up in the lounge.

"Honey do you have a sexual fantasy you think about," I said.

"Where has this come from" He asked.

"Well most people have some sort of fantasy, and I thought it would be sexy to chat about them together. "I replied.

"You start." Greg said, "I'll give you mine after I know you have been honest."

I sat up and looked at him. "I have a few ideas, I have thought about a threesome."

"Okay, I suppose that is pretty standard, how would you go watching me with another girl." He said in a questioning tone.

"Well actually I was thinking of me with two men." I said, "The thought of it really turns me on." I added.

"Oh okay, wow." Greg said. "I'm not sure how to take that."

"Well what's your fantasy." I asked.

"Darling, I have no real fantasy, but I love watching some porn with you, maybe we could watch some threesome scenes." Greg replied.

"Greg I know you are holding back, I wish you felt as if you could be honest." I answered.

"I would love to watch some porn with you, do you know some sites." I said.

"Yes darling I do." he said with a smirk.

Greg opened up his ipad, put in his password and typed in pornhub.

"So you want to watch a threesome with two males." Greg asked.

Yes please." I answered. I watched him type in mfm in the search engine.

Within there was a selection of different scenes.

"Take your pick." He said.

I picked out a scene, the woman was attractive with a good body, the two men were very attractive and very fit. One was black and the other white, both had considerable cocks. There wasn't much of a story line so they were soon going for it. She laid on her back and sucked on the white guy while the black guy was going down on her. By the story line she had an orgasm in about 2 minutes, a but unrealistic I thought. The black guy now knelt up between her legs, his nice cock edged into her pussy. I was now enjoying the scene, one guy fucking her mouth while the other fucked her pussy.

I starting thinking that's what I looked like when I was receiving those beautiful cocks.

I started feeling really horny, I reached over and felt for Greg's cock. I could feel it was already getting hard. He pushed down his shorts, I pulled his cock out of his underwear and started to suck on his cock. At the same time I watched the two guys on the screen using the woman in the scene like a fucktoy.

I climbed onto Greg and eased his hard cock into my wet pussy, I gently started to ride him. I ripped my top off to reveal my breasts, Greg grabbed my right breasts and vigorously started to suck on the nipple. Greg only lasted a couple of minutes then his cum shot into me.

I climbed off and continued sucking his cock clean as it shrunk.

"What if you don't like my fantasy or you don't approve." Greg said.

I took my mouth off his cock and looked up at him.

"Pretty well unless it involves kids I don't care." I said.

I resumed sucking his cock.

"I would love to have a threesome with another guy or more, but we both share the man." He said meekly.

I lifted my head, climbed onto him again and gave him a passionate kiss.

"I love it baby, thankyou for trusting me." I said, continuing to kiss him. I could feel it was a huge relief for him to tell me.

The next night we sat on the couch.

"How far do you want to go with another man." I asked.

"To be honest I love women but I have always fantasied about men and playing with another cock." Greg said, then added. " I definitely want to try sucking a cock, and maybe if I feel good and you approve maybe I could try anal, but I'm not sure."

"Whatever you feel like honey, its quite the turn on." I said

"Would you be happy if you were being looked after by a couple of blokes and so was I." I asked.

"Well maybe we start by sharing another man together for starters." Greg said. I could feel his nervousness.

"Sure baby." I said.

"To be honest I recently heard about a private group where we could have some very discreet fun apparently." I said, not letting on I had already indulged in my fantasies.

"Where did you hear that." Greg asked.

"I won't say from whom, but a contact would be John Anthony, you know the guy on the school board." I replied.

"Okay that's funny, I am in discussions with him about moving all his companies accounts to us or more specifically to me." "He approached me, said he had heard good things about me." Greg said. He added, "He seems like a nice guy."

I chuckled to myself, this is how John expected to get Greg to let me go to the next event I thought to myself. John might be surprised that Greg would be a willing participant.

"Maybe I will approach John very discreetly and ask about this private group, are you definitely keen honey." Greg asked.

"Oh yes, very, go for it baby." I replied.

The next day I sent John a text detailing the conversation I had with Greg so he was prepared.

A couple of days passed then, then Greg let me know he had spoken to John. He explained he didn't mention he wanted to play with another man, just that we would be excited to attend one of the functions as a couple.

"Did John explain what was required of us." I asked.

"Well he kind of said we would be told what we have to do sexually when we get there." Greg said, "Are you alright with that." He added.

"I suppose, its one night, if we don't like it we don't go back." I said, acting as if I was nervous.

"What do we wear." I asked.

"Apparently there will be clothes in our hotel room for us to wear." Greg said.

"This so exciting, I can't wait to see you sucking on a nice hard cock." I said.

"I am so scared of the idea, but terribly excited too, I am so happy I told you." Greg said.

It was a long two weeks leading up to our joint adventure.

Greg sent John a text detailing the hotel we were staying at, a car would pick us up at 7.30pm. Clothes would be supplied.

The day rolled around, I could tell Greg was extremely nervous. As we drove to our hotel we started chatting about what to expect.

I tried to prepare Greg to how full on it would be without letting on I knew exactly what to expect.

"I reckon there will be more men than women at the party, so do you think we will have to play with a few guys each." I said. I was preparing him to see me being used by multiple guys

"You can always tell me if it's too much, and we can stop and leave." Greg replied.

"Okay honey, I will." I replied. Knowing full well I wouldn't be stopping anyone.

We arrived at our room. Our outfits were laid out on the bed, a suit for Greg and a red silky dress for me.

Greg showered first, as he came out of the shower I looked at his nice body. He was a good looking man, I thought to myself the gay guys at the party were going to take a liking to my husband.

I had my showered, dried myself and slipped into my little red dress. It was a little different cut to last time but the top was again totally open. Greg was in for a surprise. I flicked my nipples so they were nice and erect and walked out to the main room.

"What do you think baby." I said as I paraded into the room.

"Jesus! Is that it." Greg exclaimed.

"Yes, I think I look pretty good." I said

"You do, I am just a bit shocked." He said

"Well we aren't going to a neighborhood BBQ are we." I said.

"I suppose, it was just a bit confronting." He said.

"I hope you are ready for this, I am going to have as much fun as I can and I want you to do the same." I said.

" I'll be right once we settle in." He said.

He opened a chilled bottle of champagne and poured us both a drink. By the time 7.30 came around I had consumed three flutes champagne and Greg had finished off 4. Greg was a lot more relaxed now, the drinks had loosened him up. I put a light jacket over my dress, concealing my exposed breasts nicely.

As we left the hotel a large black limousine was waiting, the driver opened the door and we hopped in. To my surprise, John was sitting in the limo.

"I thought I would surprise you two, always nice to walk in with other people." He said.

"Thank you John." Greg said.

"Not a problem Greg, I am being a bit selfish too Greg, I get to see your beautiful wife first." John said with a charming smile.

"Now Jane could you please open that coat and let me see those great breasts." John said, leaning towards me.

Without hesitation I looked at Greg and opened my coat.

"Yes indeed they are very nice breasts," John said.

Looking at Greg, John reached across and fondled my right breast.

I gripped Greg's hand, then rubbed Greg's groin.

"We will all have fun won't we." John said.

He then released my breast and sat back. I continued rubbing Greg's now hard cock.

I covered my breasts again.

I knew John had grabbed my breast to prepare my husband for the up and coming evening.

We arrived, and alighted from the limousine. I could see Greg was impressed with the house we had arrived at.

The door opened, my jacket was removed. Greg I think was amazed that I was now topless again. John escorted us into the main room Greg quickly grabbed us another drink. He was now surrounded by topless women and suited men.

We had a couple of drinks, Greg seemed to relax in the crowd. A number of men chatted to me, Some younger guys and a few older. It always made me feel sexy when I knew they desired me.

As they crowd started to disperse John took my hand.

"Come with me you two." John directed. The excitement in my body was building.

We were walked into a small changing room, with lockers.

"Strip." John ordered.

We took our clothes off and placed them in a locker.

John opened the next door, and we walked in, the room was dark but with enough light to see a large bed with three tall men waiting next to it.

One walked over to Greg and beckoned him to the side of the bed. I followed, One of the other men was playing with his semi erect cock. The first man guided Greg to his knees in front of the man playing with his cock. He took his hand away from his cock and gently moved his hand to the back of Greg's head. He then guided his head forward, Greg turned and looked at me then turned back and opened his mouth.

My pussy was twitching as I watched Greg open his mouth, The tip of the cock edged closer, Greg leant forward and took the head of the cock into his mouth. John was standing behind me, one hand groping an ass cheek the other my breast.

I leant back onto Johns mature hard body, his hand left my breasts and moved to my wet pussy. I let out a moan as his hand first touched me, then a finger stroked inside my pussy from the bottom to the top. I nearly dropped to my knees as it felt so good, John then started rotating his wet finger on my clitoris.

Greg was now taking more of the cock into his mouth, he looked like he was enjoying himself. His head was now slowly moving up and down on the cock.

One of the other young hunks started to squeeze one of Greg's nipple, I heard Greg moan then started sucking on the cock harder.

The young man being sucked withdrew his cock much to Greg's disappointment.

Two men now lifted Greg up and guided him onto his back on the bed. One of them started to suck on Greg's cock while the other knelt at his head and pushed his cock into Greg's mouth.

Johns touch was feeling great, he had me on the edge of a orgasm, I was starting to squirm in anticipation of the orgasm. With his free hand he held me up when the orgasm hit me. I am pretty sure I cried out.

I looked back at Greg, the young guy was starting to pump his mouth into Greg's mouth while the other had stopped sucking his cock and was now applying lube to a couple of fingers and gently fingering him. Greg was moaning.

I climbed onto the bed next to Greg.

"Enjoy it baby, satisfy those lovely cocks." I said to Greg.

He moaned back. his legs were lifted a little and spread. The tip of a cock started rubbing on his opening, it then edged into him. I heard Greg groan. The cock pushed further in, another groan could be heard. John positioned me next to Greg on my hands and knees. John easily slipped his large cock into me, I loved the feel of his shaft sliding into me.

I looked back as the guy fucking Greg was starting to build up momentum, I could clearly hear Greg grunt with every thrust. It was so sexy watching Greg enjoy himself, I caught Greg watching John fuck me a couple of times. John was sliding his cock slowly in and out then every now and then giving a hard thrust. John grabbed my hair and pulled my head back causing my back to arch, he now continually slammed into me. I heard him groan then felt hot fluid shot into me.

"Damn girl you have a sweet pussy." John said, pulling his shrinking cock out of me.

I laid down next to Greg and played with his nipples.

The guy fucking Greg was pounding his ass now and grunting loudly, when he came his cock was deep inside Greg. He left his cock inside Greg while the other man fucked Greg's mouth, He started cumming, I heard Greg gag a bit, he was trying to swallow the full load but some had squirted out of his mouth. As he withdrew his cock I watched Greg trying to lick every bit of cum off the cock.

The cock pulled out of Greg's ass.

"How was that baby." I said, as I moved closer and kissed him, inadvertently tasting the cum on his lips.

"I loved it honey." He whispered back.

"The night is only early, have fun." I said.

"I sure will." He replied.

I stood up, a couple of new arrivals in the room moved to Greg and got him on his hands and knees. One positioned himself in front of Greg while the other behind him. Greg soon had the cock in his mouth while the second eased into his ass. I enjoyed watching my husband being spit roasted on his hands and knees for a minute. John then led me out of the room then into another.

We walked in, it was a larger room. There was a attractive girl with in the stocks. I was initially jealous I had enjoyed the stocks last time and this girl was obviously enjoying her time as well.

As I stood watching a number of men came my way, John had stepped back and was watching. They surrounded me and started to feel my body, they were all of different ages but all attractive and well built. I loved that these handsome men all wanted to feel my body even though I was a lot older than a lot of the other girls.

One of the men stood in front of me and started to kiss me aggressively, I reciprocated. I was so turned on. His hand moved down and entered me, fingering me while we kissed. Others groped my ass, one lubricated finger even slid between my ass cheeks and massaged my sphincter.

Within a couple of minutes they had me begging for something to fill me up.

They withdrew their fingers and moved me to a narrow padded bench that had four wooden legs. They laid me face first on the bench, my breasts dangled down on each side of the bench. My hands were bound to the bottom of the front legs, my ankles bound next to the rear legs.

I was now completely vulnerable and exposed, my pussy was starting to ache for some attention. I knew I was about to receive the attention I craved. For a couple seconds I thought of how I had spent years restraining my needs and now I had surrendered to them. I wondered how many women wanted this type of attention but never let themselves go.

I felt cold lubricant being poured on my ass and then it was guided to my sphincter and my pussy.

Before I felt anything behind me large black man lifted his semi flaccid cock to my mouth. I opened my mouth, he moved forward so his quite large cock entered my mouth. I couldn't move my head so he had to move his hips so he could pump my mouth.

A nice cock entered my pussy, not overly large but a nice size. He started slow but then went fast. I assumed it was a young guy. He didn't last long, although he seemed to cum for ages. One finger then two started working on my ass, inserted and spreading the opening. Three fingers entered me then opened spreading my ass, he prepared me well.

The head of his cock pushed into me, It hurt a bit. It was a large cock and my first in my ass for the night. He paused and let the pain ease, he then pushed more in, again he had to pause. The next time he pushed deeper, it fill me up. I was nearly overwhelmed as he started to move in and out, the shaft felt beautiful moving in my ass. He was a gifted lover he moved his lovely cock with skill.

I felt wanted as these lovely men used by mouth and ass, one caressing my hair as his large cock fucked my mouth. The other squeezed and slapped my ass right ass cheek. I think I would have started bucking with the great ass fucking he was giving me. To top off the play men on each side of the bench started to pull on my engorged nipples. It couldn't have felt better when I felt the cock in my mouth throb, then I felt hot streams of sperm shooting at the back of my throat. I was able to swallow his load with relative ease. His large cock retreated from my mouth giving my jaw a short rest.

A smaller cock replaced it, I wasn't disappointed as I could roll my tongue around his cock easier. I could hear the new guy groan every time my tongue played with the head of his cock.

The expect lover at my ass, slammed his cock into me harder than normal. He made me grunt then I felt his cum. I was happy he had enjoyed my ass so much. As his large cock left me it felt like my ass was gaping open. A cock slipped into my pussy, as best I could make out there was a crowd of men watching and waiting their turn.

Cock after cock took their turn on me, I was a slut and loved it, everyone of them made me feel special.

I don't know how many men I pleased but I was eventually untied. I was helped onto a mattress and laid onto my back. My ankles were grabbed and my legs spread, a young guy moved up between my legs and started to push his cock into me.

"Fuck me good." I said. A cheer came from the crowd, my hands were guided to stiff cocks so I started to wank them. Other man were masturbating, it wasn't long when a shot of cum hit my face. It was from one of the men standing nearby, he was a first of a few. A couple more shots hit my face and a few over my breasts as they heaved with the thrusts into my pussy.

One of the men I was wanking turned my head and shot his cum directly at my mouth and nose. He then wiped it with some of the other cum with his hand and pushed it into my mouth. I sucked on two of his fingers removing any cum and swallowed it. Someone else started to massage the cum on my chest into my breasts like it was a moisturizer. I looked at him, it was Greg doing the massaging, he gently tweaked my nipples with every movement of his hand.

I smiled at him, Greg returned the smile.

"You need someone to tit fuck you baby" Greg laughed.

He walked over to a tall fit young man, his cock was sizeable and better yet rock hard.

He came over and straddled my chest, his cock glided in between my breasts.

I pushed my breasts inward, closing my firm breasts onto his hard 8" circumcised cock. He edged his cock forward and back, I tried licking the tip of his cock with every movement forward. I looked up at my young lover.

12