Jane Makes a Serious Mistake Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on my face." I said, smiling at his handsome face.

He couldn't go any longer, his cum shot out hitting the top of my chest and my chin.

The last guy finished in my pussy.

I was exhausted, I rolled to my side, cum oozed from my ass and pussy. I felt so contented, I ached but the pleasure of all those beautiful men fucking me overrode any soreness.

Greg laid down next to me and gave me a cuddle.

"Did you enjoy yourself." I said.

"I loved it, I loved playing with those guys. I didn't think I would love anal so much but once I relaxed I took them a lot easier." Greg said.

Greg continued, "It was such a great feeling taking those cocks, I know how you feel honey, the sensation of the cock sliding inside you is so erotic. I am so happy you supported me."

"Darling, I am happy for you, did you mind seeing me being used by all those guys." I asked.

"Definitely not, you looked like you were in heaven, you looked so happy." Greg said.

"Do you guys want a shower." John said.

We gladly accepted the offer. After a nice warm shower. We were then taken to our changing rooms and were able to get dressed.

"Well I hope you had a good night, I will send you the details of the next event if you are keen." John said.

"For sure, I think I can speak for Jane we had a great time. Is it the same format each time." Greg said.

"It can change a bit, sometimes with themes." John replied.

"Count us in." Greg said.

"Oh by the way Greg there is some business coming your way, and Jane, congratulations, you have the vice principal's job." "I might have to bend you over in your new office." John said. "If that's alright with you Greg."

"Only if I'm there." Greg replied.

"Well maybe I might visit you at home and service both of you." John said with a smile.

We then walked outside to the waiting car.

Greg and I cuddled on the way back to the hotel, I think I nodded off in exhaustion at one stage.

12