Jane - Virgin to Expensive Call Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane continues her sexual journey.
4.7k words
4.67
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wylie3
Wylie3
35 Followers

Jane accepted Hanna to be her housemate who introduced her to the joys of girl girl sex. Now a few weeks later they are having a spa party with a couple of Hanna's workmates and Jane finds out they all work at the hottest brothel in the district.

-------

As the girls continue lazing in the spa Hanna asks.

"Who wants more wine? Shall I bring it out here or are we heading back in to the house."

Jenna reply's. "Is you sexercycle already to play with."

Hanna says. "Yep checked it out yesterday just in case you wanted to play."

Reggie laughs. "Jane I think you're about to find out how wild our parties can get when we are horny and the juices are flowing."

Hanna grins. "Looks like we are heading in for fun then."

With that the four girls hoped out of the spa and headed in, Jane went and grabbed some towels so they could dry off. Hanna went to her room and wheeled her sexercycle out into the lounge. After a brief wipe down with the towel Reggie dropped down on the couch pulling Jane with her.

"Now you don't have to play if you don't want to Jane, as you will see Hanna and Jenna get quite competitive in this little game. It's a simple game you just pedal as fast and hard as you can and whoever goes the longest wins."

Jenna looked at Jane. "You want to join in the fun?"

Jane replied. "I can try."

Hanna got some straws cutting one a bit shorter then had the girls pick one, Reggie ended up with the short one so was up first. After taking another drink of her wine she then went and gave the dildo a slow lick around before hoping aboard, positioning her pussy at the tip of the dildo she slid a little way down then with her feet on the pedals started pedaling. Jane watched in awe as the dildo pistoned in and out of Reggie's pussy.

Jenna egged her on. "Faster you're fitter than that Reggie work that dildo harder."

As Reggie picked up the pace the sweat started appearing on her body and her juices started coating and running down the dildo. Eventually Reggie slumped forward panting hard her body dripping sweet and the dildo deep in her pussy.

After a moment she dismounted and came and collapsed on the couch.

"Your turn Hanna." gasped Reggie.

Hanna went to the bike slid her lips down over the dildo sucking up Reggie's juice that coated it before mounting up. Soon Hanna was pedaling away at a fast pace with the dildo plowing her pussy making her juices flow. With the sweat making her body glow with a sheen and her pussy making squishy sounds as the dildo worked in and out at a quick pace. After going longer than Reggie had, eventually Hanna came to a stop, her pussy clenching and unclenching around the dildo. She finally dismounted and dropped onto the couch.

"Okay Jane you ready to try" said Hanna.

Jane replied. "I'll try."

With that Jane walked to the bike and like Hanna had done started by licking and sucking Hanna's lovely juice that was smeared all over the dildo, finally she climbed up on the bike Jenna came over and guided the dildo to her pussy. Slowly Jane settled on the dildo which was a similar size to the double one her and Hanna had played with. Once she felt comfortable with the dildo in her pussy she then started to pedal slowly at first as she gave little squeals as the dildo moved in and out of her pussy. As she got used to the action of the dildo she started to speed up and felt her juices starting to flow.

"Oh god this is great fun." she gasped.

Jane tried to go faster than the other girls had but it was no good as she collapsed in a massive orgasm soaking the dildo. Once she recovered she was able to dismount.

Jenna grinning said. "You will get better with practice and I'm sure you will be playing with this toy alot."

Then Jenna slid her lips over the dildo fully engulfing it as she sucked up Jane's juice. Finally after a good sucking leaving her with glossy lips she hopped up on the bike and was soon into her rhythm. It didn't take long for Jenna to be dripping in sweat and the squishy sound of the dildo going in and out of her pussy.

"MMMMMMM I so love this toy." Jenna giggled.

Despite her enthusiasm Jenna's fitness wasn't good enough and she had to slump to a stop.

Panting Jenna asked. "Who won?"

Reggie responded. "Think that's a draw between you and Hanna."

As Jenna regained her breath. "Looks like it's round two then."

Jane asked. "How many rounds do we do?"

Reggie leaned in and whispered. "Only two dear as there is only two holes to fill."

"Ohh." went Jane.

"You don't have to carry on if you don't want to Jane. Count me out." responded Reggie.

Hanna was up licking Jenna's juice from the dildo before hopping up and carefully positioning the dildo to line up with her ass and then slowly easing down on it, as the dildo popped into her back channel Hanna let out a small groan. Once she was happy with the dildos position Hanna started pedaling, moaning her pleasure as the dildo plowed in and out of her ass.

Reggie leaned in by Jane saying. "Shall we go back into the spa and leave those two to their fun."

As Hanna continued to grind away with her anal juice starting to coat the dildo, Jane and Reggie refilled their glasses and headed back out to the spa. Reggie once again slid into the reclining seat as Jane sat in the seat next to her. While inside it was quite for a moment as Hanna dismounted and Jenna sucked away on the dildo before hopping on for her turn.

So said Reggie. "Hanna says you swim down at the beach most days."

"Yes especially now it's getting warmer, it's a great way to start the day." replied Jane.

"You should come out on the boat next time I go out, we go out to beaches that you can only get to by boat and are clothing optional, good way to work on a full even tan." smiled Reggie.

"Sounds great let me know when you are going." replied Jane.

With that Reggie pulled Jane in closer and started another long slow kiss, while the squeals and moans could be heard emitting from inside as Jenna worked her ass on the sexercycle. Eventually Jane was sliding down Reggie's body first teasing her nipples before sliding under the water to find Reggie's hot pussy.

Hanna and Jenna finally came back out and jumped in the spa for a group hug and kissing session.

Jane enquired. "So who won?"

Hanna smiled back. "That would be me, Jenna is just not fit enough to last the distance."

"Yeah but I have better orgasms, just need more time on that bike." grinned Jenna.

As the night closed in and the temperature dropped the girls played in the spa for awhile longer before finally hopping out and heading back inside. Reggie and Jenna finally put some clothes back on and headed off saying they would be looking forwarded to the next party.

After a rough clean up Hanna lead Jane back to her room where they dropped in to her bed and snuggled up.

"So did you enjoy yourself tonight?" Hanna asked.

"Mmmm god it was great fun, so when shall we do it again?" replied Jane.

"Just a matter of aligning our schedules or we could have some of the other girls over. Anyhow aren't you going out with Reggie on her boat soon that will be fun for you." smiled Hanna as she gently sucked on Jane's earlobe.

"How many girls do you work with?" giggled Jane.

"Around 20 work at Rodellos on a regular basis and then about another 15 or so work certain times of the year. Then you get the casuals who try it out. Our little pleasure club is made up of around 7 girls who totally enjoy multiple liaisons."

"Multiple liaisons?" said Jane.

"Yep when clients come in wanting a group session with more than one girl or a bunch of guys looking to have an orgy, then we are the girls who take care of them. It's fun being fucked while enjoying another girl or having two cocks taking you at once."

"Ohh i never thought of stuff like that. Did like it when the four of us played in the spa together before." replied Jane.

"Maybe one day we will introduce you to the pleasure of a throbbing cock that's ready to explode. Least you have a toy now to practice with feeling what it's like to be filled up and you can play on the bike when ever you like. Shall we leave it out in the lounge."

"Oh yes yes." beamed Jane as she hugged Hanna to her and planted a deep kiss on her lips, which lead to another long tongue tussle while their fingers searched out their moist lips for more fun.

A couple of days later Hanna took Jane shopping at her favourite shop for swimsuits as she reckoned that Jane need something more revealing if she was going out on the boat with Reggie. In the end they picked out two bikinis one that barely covered anything and the other a little string number had a small strip covering her pussy and up over her ass, while the top basically just cupped her breasts and covered her nipples.

"This way if you end up at a beach you can't go naked at or can't swim au natural. then that will suffice." smiled Hanna.

A couple of days later Reggie let Jane know that they would be out on the boat the next day. Jane was up early buzzing and a little nervous as she put on her new string bikini and cut-offs with nothing else. She gave Hanna a little kiss while Hanna squeezed one of her tits before heading out the door and hopped in her car to head to the marina. On arriving down at the marina the only all day parking she could find was across the road. Her nipples were already hard and pushing her bikini top out as she got out in the cool morning air and walked over to the marina conscious of how little she was wearing, drawing whistles from some of the guys hanging about the marina.

As she walked along the marina she soon found the right pier that the boat was at and step down on to the walkway leading out to where the boat was moored. Reggie was sitting out in seats at the back sipping on a latte dressed only in a very revealing string bikini.

"Hi Reggie." beamed Jane.

"Hop on down, if you lift the seat you can drop your bag in next to mine. The lads are just getting coffee, told them when they saw you come along to get you a flat white." said Reggie.

"Lads?" asked Jane.

"Yep Ken who is part owner of the boat with me and his mate Larry. They keep the boat in top condition and when I'm not using it do charters for those people that want to go to more secluded areas. They know all the good spots around here and in the peak of summer we have the skis on board so we can go water skiing. You should come out when we do that, most of the pleasure club come out, lot of fun only topless thou as nowhere we can ski that you can do it naked." smiled Reggie.

Before she had a chance to reply Ken and Larry arrived, Jane was looking at two hot bods in nothing more than swim trunks.

"Hi a flat white for the pretty lady." said Ken as he handed her a coffee while checking out her body.

Reggie said. "Shall we head out and Jane you might as well slip your cut-offs off the lads are used to having girls on board wearing nothing or next to nothing. Don't worry they won't bite unless you ask them to."

With that Larry untied the lines and Ken fired up the motors and they slowly headed out towards the channel while Jane slipped her cut-offs off and put it with her bag. Soon Ken had the big boat up and cruising out towards a set of small islands in the horizon. Every now an then they would cut thru a slightly bigger wave sending a spray of the ocean lightly over them.

Reggie yelled to Ken. "Throttle back a tad as it's still a bit cool to get to wet. Jane it's great on a hot summer day to have the boat blasting thru waves and cooling you down but I think we should keep the getting wet part today for when we go for a dip."

Ken dropped the speed a little and ten minutes later slowed more as he eased the boat around a point on the first island into a nice little sheltered bay. Cutting the throttles completely he let the boat drift into a spot about 200 metres of the beach and Larry dropped the anchor.

Reggie said. "Love this bay, where we are anchored is only 10 metres deep and over by the rocks is great for snorkeling. Shall we swim in and stroll the beach or would you like to go snorkeling?"

"May be a bit cold for snorkeling especially with what we are wearing, so lets head into the beach." was Jane's reply.

So Reggie stood up pulled the ties on her top then hopped up an executed a long dive out into the ocean, Jane a little amazed at how casual Reggie was thought what the heck and slipped the ties on her top letting it drop next to Reggie's on the boat floor and dived in. The water was cold but refreshing and soon the two were lazily swimming to shore. Reggie exited the water first giving a shake as she stood allowing her 36B tits to bounce about.

"That was truly refreshing nice to see you followed my lead and discarded your top." said Reggie.

"I can't believe I really did that, just amazed how casual you are about it." replied Jane.

With that Reggie slipped a hand around Jane and the two girls strolled the beach before settling up under a big Pohutakawa looking out at the boat bobbing in the bay. Soon the two girls were engaged in a slow kiss while their hands brushed over their bare breasts occasionally tugging and twisting hard nipples causing soft moans to escaped from between their lips. Reggie soon slipped a hand lower sliding inside Jane's bikini to stroke her clit eliciting an audible moan of pleasure.

"Are you brave enough to have your bottom come off." Reggie whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm oh god that feels so good, yes yes more." was all Jane could reply.

Reggie slipped the strings of their bikini bottoms and as the material fluttered aside entwined their legs together and started a slow grind. Jane in rapture couldn't believe they were now naked there on the beach heading for a blissful orgasmic release. Just as they were about to climax Reggie disengaged and quickly swung around lowering her pussy to Jane's face as she herself dove between Jane's legs. Jane reached up and grabbed Reggie's butt but it was all to much and she bucked and climaxed into Reggie's face quickly followed by Reggie grinding back into her face and releasing her cream.

The two lay there recovering for several minutes with cream on their faces and sand on their bodies.

"I think we need to go wash off." said Reggie.

With that Reggie stood and taking Jane's hand lead her down to the waters edge where they dropped into the breaking waves. Soon they were lying side by side breasts pressed against the sand as the waves washed around them.

"God can't believe I'm just lying here totally naked, but that cold water does feel wonderful rushing between my legs." said Jane.

"Yes the freedom is great but the boys will be coming ashore shortly with lunch so you have a decision to make stay naked or go slip your bikini bottom back on." said Reggie.

"What are you doing." Jane replied,

"I'm totally comfortable with my nudity but if you decide to stay the same way which will get the lads excited, don't be offended if I take care of their lollipops to relieve the tension." said Reggie.

Jane rolled on her back sitting up to look out at the boat, she could see the lads unhooking the dinghy so they would be here soon. Was she brave enough to stay naked and what might that lead to as Reggie had said she was going to have some form of sex with the guys. The waves continued to wash around her hips which was good as it was keeping her pussy cool otherwise she would be to tempted to play and lose control. She had never been with a man was she ready for it, the idea of a cock entering her pussy wasn't such a problem since she had already had dildos in there. What if they were as big as her new toy though she was still yet to thrust it in having only sucked on the end and run it over her lips and clit. Lost in a trance she looked up to see them rowing the dinghy already halfway there.

In the end she jumped up and ran up to the tree where their bottoms were sitting on the root grabbing hers and slipping it on and as she got it tied looked to see the dinghy nudge the shore, Reggie hopped up and grabbed the anchor running it up the beach to bury it in. As Jane stood there her nipples were rock hard reminding her she was still topless, why had she followed Reggie's lead an left her top on the boat, no option now but the guys only had swim trunks on so they were topless too.

Reggie grabbed the mat the boys had brought and placed it out on the sand while they set down the basket and cooler. Jane now partially composed came and sat on the mat realizing she was hungry, soon they were munching on sandwiches the boys had a beer in hand, Reggie had grabbed a soda while Jane had only taken a water as she knew if she went for a beer then she might lose control of the moment.

Jane still couldn't believe how comfortable Reggie was sitting there cross legged totally naked her pussy on display with a sly grin on her face. For Reggie it was not a problem as her job required her to be comfortable in such conditions, watching Jane she could see the poor girl was conflicted, how would she react when she slid her lips down over one of those lollipops that was stretching the lads trunks out.

With lunch over the guys packed things up and took them down to the dinghy with the girls wandering down behind them.

"Looks like we might have got you lads a bit excited. how about I have a lick of that lollipop for desert." said Reggie.

Ken turned with a big grin on his face and Reggie walked up to him gave his nipples a little tweak and dropped down to her knees slipping his trunks down as her mouth expertly engulfed him in one fluid movement.

Jane just stood there in shock and awe as Reggie expertly fellatio Ken and very quickly had him groaning and bucking into her mouth as he unloaded his cream.

"Well Larry you want the same." said Reggie.

Larry pushed his trunks down as Reggie with cum dripping from her chin stepped to him and repeated what she had just done to Ken. With that another load of cream filled her mouth and she popped him back in his trunks and stood up.

"Mmmm you two are so easily satisfied. Back to the boat we will be there shortly."

mumbled Reggie with a mouth still fill of cum.

Jane was in a daze unable to believe what she had just witnessed and what's more her pussy was soaked again, and as Reggie slipped her hands around her waist she leaned in slid her hands around Reggie's head pulling her close and deep kissing her and in the process tasting the cum on her lips and in her mouth. Completely lost in the moment their tongues swapped the goo between them til it was all gone.

"God did I just do that?" gasped Jane.

"Indeed you did and I think you totally enjoyed it, maybe next time you might want to try it straight from the tap." was Reggie's reply.

"I not sure about that although it wasn't bad, please eat me I'm ready to explode." said Jane.

With that Reggie was on her knees again pulling the bikini to the side and burying her tongue in poor Jane's drenched pussy, who immediately shuddered thru a climax. As Reggie finished Jane dropped back onto the sand while Reggie went and put her bikini back on. Once Jane regained some composure the two girls hit the water and swam back out to the boat, the cold of the water helped clear Jane's mind.

Once back on board they toweled themselves down and Jane decided to grab a Vodka RTD to drink as she sat back on the seat still topless.

Larry pulled up the anchor and Ken fired up the motors and they were back out cruising around the islands. Ken, Larry and Reggie pointed out to Jane some of their favorite spots before they came to a long bay on one of the islands.

"Jane come stand up front and grab the windshield. this is where we do most of our water skiing." said Ken.

So Jane was soon standing between the guys gripping the windshield as Ken wound up the motors and the boat surged across the bay blasting spray up over her every time they crashed thru a wave. As Ken dropped the boat back to an idle Jane's nipples were rock hard and she glistened from the ocean spray that had drenched her. Coming out of the bay they turned around another point where Ken slowed right down and maneuvered into a little channel between two rocky outcrops bringing the boat into a nice little sheltered bay.

Wylie3
Wylie3
35 Followers
12