Jane - Virgin to Expensive Call Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the beach we come to most often when we want to hang out naked as it's so secluded." said Reggie.

"Jenna comes here a lot for SSSS." Ken said.

"SSSS?" queried Jane.

"Yep Sun, Sand, Surf and SEX." laughed Ken.

Reggie whispered to Jane. "The mention of her name certainly has an effect on those lads."

As she pointed out the tents in the guys trunks.

Reggie giggled. "You boy's lollipops look like they need attention again. Jane would you like to try one?"

Jane starred at Larry's crotch and subconsciously her tongue slid across her lips, while Reggie was already on her knees freeing Ken's cock from his trunk and running her tongue around the head. With her pussy moistening and the challenge from Reggie, Jane found herself slipping to her knees and reaching out to Larry's trunks to slide it down and release his hard erect penis, not sure what to do next as she placed her hand on it she looked over at Reggie who was busy running her tongue all over Ken's while occasionally sliding it in her mouth.

Jane bent in and while sliding her hand down to the base for a firm grip brought her tongue to the head and slowly licked it. Larry sitting there watched as this gorgeous girl started to lick his lollipop. Jane decided that as Reggie had referred to it as a lollipop she would treat it like she did the ice lollies she had in summer and with that proceeded to work her tongue around Larry's penis tasting every inch of it before sliding her lips slowly back up to the head. As she again reached the top Larry's precum was starting to flow and her tongue swept across it savouring the taste before she placed her lips at the top and started to engulf him.

"Arrgh Reggie you are so damn good." groaned Ken as he bucked up into her mouth an erupted a big load.

Reggie's lips never left him as she just pursed them tighter and took all he had to give fully into her mouth.

Meanwhile Jane had only taken a small portion of Larry in her mouth as she got used to the feel of his cock sitting in her mouth, her tongue thou was flickering about tasting the precum flowing from the tip and generally teasing the tip.

Larry moaned. "Mmmm I'm gonna cum shortly."

Jane either didn't hear or so lost in the trance of playing with his cock she just kept sliding her mouth up and down loving how the head was getting bigger and filling her mouth more, when his cream suddenly flooded her mouth. In surprise Jane's eyes opened wide and her lips released the pressure on Larry's cock allowing the cream to dribble over her chin dripping on to her breasts and running back down his cock. At the same time her pussy twitched and she soaked her bikini bottom as her own juices flowed. Still kneeling there with Larry's cock in her mouth not sure what to do next she just swallowed what was still in her mouth and let him slip from her mouth and slowly sat back.

With her hand still gripping the base she looked at the mess of cum that was on his cock and had run down over her hand, when Reggie leaned in and just swirled her tongue thru it lapping up the spillage before sitting up turning to Jane and licking the cum on her chin before their mouths met and they shared the creamy mess.

Grinning at her Reggie said. "Your like a little kitten with it's head in a cream bowl, you totally enjoyed that didn't you?"

"It did taste good, still can't believe I just did that thou." was Jane's reply.

"Well the days getting on shall we head back and go find somewhere to have dinner." said Reggie.

So Ken fired up and worked back thru the gap and they headed back to the marina. As they settled back into the mooring at the pier Jane remember she was still sitting there topless in soiled bikini bottoms.

Leaning in against Reggie she whispered, "My bottoms are a mess what should I do?"

Reggie kissed her and replied. "Just take em off, those cut-offs of yours aren't to revealing, you will be ok."

Reggie retrieved a simple dress from her bag and slipped it on, being a bit short she left her bikini bottom on while the boys put on t-shirts and swapped their swim trunks for jeans. Jane in the end put her tank top on and discarded her bikini bottom and just pulled her cut-offs back on.

Ken and Larry did a quick tidy up, the girls picked up their bags and the four of them headed to the restaurant precinct just over from the marina taking an outdoor table at the Italian place.

Reggie said. "Well guys after the finish to the afternoon think dinners on you."

Smiling Ken replied. "Not a problem, Jane anytime you want to come out with us and the boats available just let me know,"

Reggie looked at Ken and replied. "You guys will treat her like any top customer, Jane is not Jenna a total shag fest."

to be continued.

12