All Comments on 'Janelle Brings Home A Surprise'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Garbage

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
she cheats on him

then comes back to have him, unkowingly, eat her lovers' creampies? What a cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How About

Married 42 years...she could have sat him down, briefly explained where they were intimately, he feelings and finally explaining that she has slept alone so much that she got some attention, liked it, would be discreet but unless he wanted or could step up, she needed to have some occasional release.

This scenario would fit the two people you described and I doubt hubby would have hurt her. I think he would have a lot to think about but in the end, he would probably only want to know if she would still love him, stay married and do him a favor - don't tell him the details.

Anyway..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
real piece of dog shit.

Scores are too high, sorry that this gets you excited cause this is perverted sick shit. Please stay away from children

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Weak

First, the title. There is no evidence Hubby was surprised by (or even figured out) what 'surprise' Sweetie brought home. Second, if he is apathetic about sex (with Sweetie) why would her promise motivate him to eat or rim her? There is no good reason for Hubby to be in this story at all.

Serious grammar problem in second paragraph, poor word mechanics starting in the first paragraph. Plausibility problem with arbitrary age choice of main characters and size of Sweetie. There is poor description of Bulls ... they are 'younger' than Sweetie's sixty years! Why are they enthralled by an older (maybe 'way older') married woman? No rationale is provided, except an inexperienced BJ (yeah, trying not to sound too much like DWarthog). There is no good reason for Sweetie to not be a recent divorcée (lighter in weight, and considerably younger.)

The essence of this story could be told in one paragraph (and still include more dialogue.)

2*

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 9 years ago
Sorry!

Quite sick and unbelievable.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

sounds like a cuckold is born without even knowing it. not very nice of her to treat him that way unless he has said something about a fantasy of that.

falcon29falcon29over 9 years ago
Premature Posting

It is evident that you didn't edit it for grammar. Especially toward the end it was fragmented and sounded rushed. Either edit it yourself (read, reread, and do it again) or find an editor to correct your mistakes before editing. Then post it.

I agree with the other commenter: There didn't seem to be any surprise because it ended before the husband could notice or say anything.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Wretched

What evil did her husband do to her to cause her to make him eat her cream pies?

I MIGHT cut her some slack on the affairs given hubby's lack of interest, but her humiliation of him (even if he was unaware) makes her a skank.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
After 42 years...

After 42 years of marriage I think she is looking to end her life an old woman alone and bitter, fucking any bum she finds in the street and even pays them, just like her divorced friend...her friend should be the motive for her not to cheat her husband...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Momma always told me, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything.

.........................................................................................................

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Great story!!!!!

Fantastic story!!! Please, continue it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lick her up

Wish it was my wife getting fucked and bringing home pussy full of cum for me to eat.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worse...

When thinking of an old granny which performs sex the way you describe. I now have to visit my shrink to get these pictures out of my head.

This is a fetish story instead of LW!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
So when does cuckold find out the truth?

When does his hot wife drop the bomb on him that he is a cuckold and that he just ate loads of creampie? She certainly is not going to let limp dick try and fuck her is she? After all, she is stretched and will not even feel his little limp dickie in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Nah. Pass on this trash. Erotica? Maybe for perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Idiotic story

You portray a man (if you can call him a man) that seems to be dumber than a stump. Why would he accept either her cheating or her cremepies? Once again, actions without reasons. It makes no sense , even for fiction. Awful story. No stars

RogueAlanRogueAlanover 9 years ago
another intriguing start

not always a fan of the easily cuckolded, but your stories are interesting...

flesh some of these out... show us more chapters!

keep 'em coming

RA

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife and I are in our 60s

And she has really nice tits. And like the husband in this tale, I also suffered from ED and let me assure everyone, it is both maddening and frustrating. Horny beyond belief and no really pleasurable way of relieving myself. But my wife still gets wet and loves, no, needs cock like any other woman. So I talked with a buddy I used to work with.

I brought him home and over a few drinks, the three of us discussed the situation. I didn't want my wife to go fuck someone behind my back, even though she assured me her dildo's were enough for her. After some lengthy talk, they both retired to the bedroom and for a half hour I listened to the springs creaking, about to cry I was so horny. The springs had been silent for about fifteen minutes and I heard it start back up again! The coolest thing was, my cock actually twitched!

After another half hour, they both came out, looking sheepish but satisfied. He thanked me and as he prepared to leave, I told him anytime. That stopped him. "Anytime?" I let him know if he needed to get off, c'mon over, we were all retired and she needed cock, but I needed to be there, or no go. He left and my wife was worried about me asking if I was OK. I took her by the hand and led her back to the bedroom where we undressed and crawled under the covers.

I couldn't help myself and reached down to feel the state of her pussy. It was swollen and gooey. When I touched it she moaned and I could tell she wanted to cum. I rubbed her clit for a little bit and then I couldn't stand it, I moved downward to her pussy. She was frantic, trying to pull me back up but I fought her for the prize and it really was a fight. But finally I had my mouth around her hole with my tongue in it, cleaning out the nastiness. I must have worked down there for a half hour before she was cleaned and during that time, I counted 6 orgasms, making me feel better about myself.

I allowed her to pull me up when I was done and she was kissing my face. She wanted to know how it was, did I enjoy it? I let her know I enjoyed cleaning her and enjoyed the taste too and I wanted to clean her every time they fucked, in between multiple sessions. She agreed, though she was surprised I liked the taste. She reached down and was surprised to find I had half a hard on! She asked me to jack off on her cunt and I was shocked to find myself shooting a massive load that didn't seem to want to quit coming out, it had been so long! I was down and cleaning her off instantly, making her cum yet again.

The next day our friend stopped by again, he was nervous being back so soon, the very next day. My wife just smiled at him and led him back to the bedroom. After a while he came out, nude, and sat on the couch and said my wife wanted me. I tried to act nonchalant and wandered back. My mouth was on her cunt in an instant. She had sperm everywhere, not just inside, but on the outside too, like a firehose had went off! I licked it all clean and rolled to my back where my wife sat on my face!

We still do this almost every day. I've yet to suck our friends cock buy my wife talks about it all the time. I must like the idea too, anytime she talks about it, my cock starts to rise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
never

Never eat ya woman pussy after she been gone, I dont and never will, even if this is fictional. in reality. my wife knows id never eat her after she has been out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Shoot yourself!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrible

But still better than twilight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
After 42 years of marriage?

Shit that puts them in their mid to late 60's. Sex for them is over. Ever heard of menopause? Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not that old

older women like sex too. and even love it more when it is with a young stud. if my husband can't get it up I go out and get it sometimes more than one hard cock I wish I would have cheated on my husband when I was younger. I can't get enough now 😘😘😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yep we faced with another dumb husband story. Wife is a whore and he just seems clueless

Hard to fathom that a husband would tolerate this and be so clueless. Wife is a whore and needs to do him a favor and just leave. He can do better

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ridiculous story

He knows his wife has cheated. Regardless of his problems, why would he add an unfaithful wife and the possibility of some nasty disease to his problems. There's no "making it up". He's going to get a divorce. Badly done drivel.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sad

A sad commentary that a story this bad can be published. An old whore is still a whore.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Again...more cuck wimp crap!

wifelvrman

I'm sorry but after reading your tale, I must say that it was a poor derivative version of the countless cucķ wimp stories that infest the site. I can't think of a bigger erotic turn off than eating out the stale leftover cum from a slut wife's cesspit of a cunt and asshole

If cuckoldry is your thing as attested by this offering I suggest that you retag the tale for the Fetish sub genre, because that is where it belongs. You may attract less flak from critics if you do.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Interesting

She relies on her husband's trust to betray him and then demean him further with another man's cum inside her. She must feel so proud. She lies. She cheats. She demeans. And it's all so easy because she has the unjustified trust of her husband. She is a low creature undeserving of love or trust.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 4 years ago
I accept....

that this is a thing for some people both to do and to read about -- that some husbands actually enjoy. I'm curious though that everybody in the story deserves to have a name except the husband, who gets referred to as "husband" throughout. Doesn't he deserve a name? Is this part of the neuterfication of him? Has the wife of 42 years perhaps forgotten his name?

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Sick fucking story

ED is catastrophic for a man. I understand her needing sex but the way you did it was disgusting. May ED strike you soon!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

It was like this story was poured forth from a colostomy bag!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Yuck. First of all to the retarded boys fucking 60+ yo women. How disgusting, those cunt swamps. Next feeding her cunt goo to the clueless hubby.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

many older wives have a boyfriend with a big cock for good fucking. nothing wrong when you a old husband being your wife's cuckold

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous