Janelle, the Rest of the Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing how excited I was, she flopped onto her back, pulled her legs up, exposing her glistening pussy and beckoned me. "Fuck me now, RJ, don't make me wait." She wiggled her ass for added emphasis. "God, I'm so horny, now, fuck me NOW!"

I fell onto her, tossing her legs over my shoulders, impaling her with my raging hard on, driving myself deep into her, overcome by lust.

Janelle screamed when I cleaved her sopping cunt, arching her back, eyes rolling back in her head. She was on fire, consumed with desire, carrying me away with her.

I pounded my cock into her, splitting her wide open, each thrust eliciting a grunt or moan from her, milk chocolate tits bouncing wildly as I catapulted her towards her orgasm.

For what seemed an eternity, she teetered on the brink, then with one final thrust, I pushed both of us over the edge. She shrieked and came, nearly throwing me off as she thrashed and spasmed, drowning in her overwhelming release. I exploded at the same time, plastering the inside of her battered pussy with my load, pumping hot semen deep into her clenching depths, then, totally spent, we fell side by side, embracing, basking in the afterglow.

With Janelle's head on my shoulder and her boobs pressed into my side, we slept, sated, satisfied, happy.

I awoke many hours later to soft kisses to my cheek and lips. Opening my eyes, I was greeted with Janelle angelic smile. "Morning lover." She purred. "Sleep well?"

"Damn, girl." I smiled. "I don't know what got into you last night, but if we could bottle it, we'd be rich."

"The only thing that got into me was this." She giggled, lightly stroking my cock. "And I'm pretty sure it won't fit in a bottle."

"If you're looking for a repeat, keep talking." I teased. "Flattery will get you everywhere with me."

"As nice as that sounds, we need to get moving." She said. "Ronnie and his family are due in soon, and I'm sure Mom could use some help getting ready."

We got up, showered and went down to breakfast. Doris had everything waiting on us when we got there.

"I was about to come up and get you two." She grinned. "Guess you were tired."

We both just smiled and sat down.

Doris and Janelle were busy for the rest of the morning preparing for the arrival of Janelle's brother and his family. Ron and I made our way to the garage, one of the cars needed an oil change and some general maintenance, so we occupied ourselves doing that. Ron was grateful for a young back and strong hands. "The floor is a lot further down there than it was when I was younger." He laughed. "Harder too."

No sooner than we got back to the house and sat down, Ronnie arrived. Ronald Junior was a good name, he was the spitting image of his father, just slightly taller. Everyone exchanged hugs and greetings. I stayed seated, not sure how to proceed.

Ronnie's 3 year old son noticed me. "Pawpaw, who's that?" He pointed at me, hiding behind his grandfather's leg.

Janelle took the lead. "Everyone, this is RJ." "He's a classmate, he drove me home when my flight got cancelled."

Ronnie stuck out his hand. "Nice to meet you, RJ." "Thanks for bringing Sis home, just wouldn't have been Christmas without her."

Mina, Ronnie's wife walked over and hugged me thanking me as well. Guess they're all huggers. "Trey, come say hi to RJ, he's Auntie J's friend."

"This is our boy, Trey." Mina said. "Actually, Ronald III, Trey's his nickname." "He's a little shy around new people."

"That's OK." I said, looking at Trey. "I'm a little shy around new people too, maybe we can help each other?"

"OK." Trey smiled, looking a little less scared.

"Where's my new niece?" Janelle asked. "I haven't seen her yet." Turning to me she said. "She was born 2 days after I left for school, this is the first time I've seen her, I'm SO excited."

Mina wrestled the baby from her carrier and handed her to Janelle. "Auntie J, meet Roxanne, Roxy for short."

Janelle's face lit up when she saw Roxy, then she started crying.

"Oh, honey, what's wrong?" Mina asked.

"She's beautiful." Janelle sobbed, clutching the little one to her chest. "I...I.."

Mina hugged her, giggling. "You owe me Ronnie, I nailed it."

"Damn." Ronnie muttered. "I didn't think she'd cry, she's generally not the emotional type."

Janelle punched him in the arm, none too gently. "Barbarian!"

"RJ, look at this precious little princess." She cooed. "She's perfect."

I had to admit, she was very cute, not that I've ever seen an ugly baby, but she was cuter that most, and a very happy baby as well.

We left the ladies to fuss over Roxy and made our way back to the family room. We engaged in small talk for quite awhile before the women rejoined us.

Trey sat in Ron's lap, watching me intently. It was bit unnerving until Ronnie stated the obvious. "He's not used to being around...well."

The lightbulb finally went on, damn I'm dense sometimes. He's not used to being around white people.

"It's OK." I told Ronnie. "Your sister is the first black person I've had any extended contact with, not that I didn't want to, but the opportunity never presented itself, I understand completely."

"So, you and Sis?" Ronnie inquired. "You...?"

"I'm her boyfriend, if that's what you're asking." I smiled.

"Don't take it the wrong way, I'm just surprised." He chuckled. "Her last boyfriend was such an asshole, I didn't figure she'd ever date again."

"Yeah, I heard about him." I said. "None of it good."

"Oh, don't get me started." Ronnie sighed. "He hurt Sis real bad, he's lucky I don't kick his ass." "I'm glad she was got over it." "I take it the 911 in the driveway is yours?"

"Actually, it's a 912, I rebadged it, but, yeah, she's mine." I responded. "She's responsible for Janelle and I getting together." I told him the story.

Mina appeared, handing Roxy to Ronnie. "Watch the baby, we're starting dinner."

We continued talking until dinner was ready, then gathered around the table.

"So they tell me you can cook, RJ." Mina probed. "Doris raved about it all afternoon." "Any chance you give lessons?" She grinned, looking at Ronnie.

"Hey, I can cook." Ronnie protested.

"Microwaving hotdogs does not qualify as cooking." Mina laughed. "Even if Trey says so."

"Man, you're killing me here." Ronnie shook his head, looking my way. "If you're...I'm finding a new family." Ronnie held his hands about 6 inches apart.

Janelle looked at her brother, smiled and moved his hands a bit further apart. It took me a second to realize what he was talking about, then I blushed, my mouth hanging open.

"Good for you girl." Mina giggled.

"Should have quit while you were ahead." Ron chuckled.

"Fuck me." Ronnie muttered under his breath.

We all broke out in laughter, Janelle laughing so hard she nearly wet herself, Mina and Doris not far behind. Ronnie took it in good humor. "Guess I stepped in it pretty good, huh?"

"And you thought he was just a pretty face." Janelle giggled.

Christmas Eve tradition mandated the reading of 'Twas the night before Christmas', done by Ron with Trey sitting on his lap, hanging on every word. Then the watching of 'A Christmas Carol' on VHS while eggnog was consumed. Then early to bed, since Santa was on his way. We'd all be up early tomorrow.

"Ronnie, Mina, you'll be in Ronnie's old room, put the Trey in Janelle's room." Doris directed.

"Where's Sis gonna sleep?" Ronnie asked.

"With RJ in the guest room, of course." Doris grinned.

"I need to just shut up." Ronnie moaned. "Just can't win today." He caught my eye and grinned, giving me a thumbs up.

I was feeling no pain from the rather stout eggnog, and Janelle was pretty happy as well. We retired to our room and prepared for bed, meaning we got naked.

"Don't let Ronnie bother you." Janelle said. "He's really a great brother."

"We're good." I answered, spooning her from behind, cupping a tit in my hand. "It was all good natured fun."

Janelle wriggled her ass into my crotch, making me hard in a very short time, while I continued caressing her breast and tweaking the nipple. She tilted her hips and my erection slipped between her butt cheeks and lodged at the opening to her vagina. She pushed back into me and I entered her warm, wet tunnel. Biting her lower lip, she moaned and rocked back into me as I reached between her thighs to probe her slit. I tickled her clit as we continued fucking, slowly building to our inevitable conclusion.

Some minutes later, Janelle sighed deeply and trembled as she orgasmed, her pussy spasming around my stiff dick. A few seconds later, I grunted and came, shooting into her still quivering cunt, once again pumping her full.

We slept, embracing, my deflated member lying between her cheeks, until morning.

I woke with a start, someone was banging on the bedroom door. Janelle jumped as well. "Guess it's time to get up." I said, groggily.

"That would be Dad." She moaned. "Worse than a little kid."

We showered quickly, threw on some clothes and headed downstairs. Ron was, for lack of a better word, giddy, it was very endearing. He paced back and forth, barely able to contain his excitement. Doris was markedly less enthusiastic, not that she wasn't festive, just compared to her husband, she wasn't nearly on his level.

Finally, everyone made it downstairs and Ron started passing out gifts. Not surprising, Trey and Roxy got the lion's share.

No sooner than they started opening presents, Roxy decided to get fussy. "Let me take her." I told Mina. "You should enjoy your family time."

I sat on the couch watching everyone, Roxy cradled in my arms. She continued to fuss for a couple minutes, then fell asleep. Mina seemed impressed, but honestly, it was the first time I'd ever held a baby, so it had to be dumb luck.

When everyone had finished, there were two gifts left. Ron looked puzzled. He picked up the first one and handed it to me. "This is for you RJ." He said. "Merry Christmas."

"You didn't need to, but thanks." I said. "I feel like a real tool not getting anything for you and Doris."

"You brought our baby girl home." Ron smiled. "That's plenty in my book." "Does anyone know who this one is for?" He said, indicating the other gift.

"Uh, that's for Janelle." I answered.

"We said we weren't doing this." She glared at me. "You promised."

"Open it, then let me explain." I pleaded.

She complied, tearing off the wrapping paper revealing a jewelry box. She gasped, looking at me, fear in her eyes.

"Not what you're thinking." I said. "Way too soon for that."

Janelle opened the box. Inside was a pair of smoky quartz ear studs. She looked up at me, curious as to why I'd broken our agreement.

"I saw them in a store, shining in the light of the display case." I said. "They reminded me of your eyes, how they sparkle, especially when you're happy." "If you really want, I can return them."

She smiled at me, a tear sliding down her cheek. "I'll break your legs."

I handed Roxy back to her mother and opened my gift. Much to my surprise, it contained a bottle of the Bourbon Ron had introduced me to, I was stunned. I would later find it cost over $500 in early 1980's dollars.

"Enjoy RJ." Ron smiled. "You made me and Doris very happy bringing Janelle home." "We haven't been together as a family in a few years, we appreciate it."

It was my turn to get misty. I hugged Doris, she kissed my cheek, smiling. "Thank you." She whispered. Even Ron hugged me, something I later found was a rare and precious thing.

Breakfast was quite the affair that morning. From the egg casserole to the pastries, bacon, sausage, smoked salmon, fresh baked bread, Doris went all out for this one. We ate like locusts, devouring whatever we could get to our mouths, then stuffed to a level of uncomfortable I haven't experienced in a while, we gathered around the fireplace to rest and digest. Thankfully, neither Ron or Ronnie had any use for football, so I was spared that pain. Trey was the only exception, the little bundle of energy ran circles around all of us playing with his new toys and generally being a typical kid at Christmas.

We spent the rest of the day talking, enjoying each others company, celebrating the spirit of Christmas. We picked at whatever was left when we got hungry, no formal meal was prepared after breakfast.

Ronnie and family went home the next day. Getting Doris and Auntie J to give up little Roxy proved to be difficult, but eventually they let her go.

Later, as Janelle and I cuddled in bed, we talked. "Nice to be home." She said, nuzzling my cheek. "But..."

"But what?" I inquired.

"We probably need to get back." She sighed. "As much as I love it here, we have a lot to do before classes start."

She was right, of course. We'd be back at it in a little over a week. It was nice to decompress, but if we slacked off, we'd fall behind. They made med school difficult for a reason, it weeds out the people who lack discipline.

"When did you want to go?" I asked. "I'll leave that up to you, it's your family after all."

"After breakfast, no sense putting it off." She frowned. "They won't be happy, but if we give them too much warning, they'll talk us out of it."

"Get to sleep then." I said. "We've got a long day ahead of us."

Janelle broke the news while helping her Mom the next morning. "Do you really have to go?" She pleaded. "You just got here."

"I know Mom." Janelle explained. "RJ and I have to study for the next semester, try to get ahead as much as we can."

"I remember how it was when your father was in school." She admitted. "I understand, even if I don't like it."

Ron was much more pragmatic. "Smart girl." He smiled. "Got a good head on your shoulders, both of you." "Never hurts to create some breathing space, never know when you might need it."

After a rather solemn breakfast, we packed up. Janelle said her tearful goodbyes, and I thanked them for their hospitality, and we took off. We'd planned to drive straight through, something like 16-18 hours, maybe less if we were lucky.

Janelle was quiet for most of the trip, I'm sure she was sad having to leave her family, but I sensed something else was bothering her. "Are you OK?"

"Not really." She sighed.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Can it wait til we get back, I need time to think?" She responded.

"Sure." I answered. She'd be staying with me until the dorm opened up, so there would be plenty of time.

We traded off the driving, arriving home on her shift in the wee hours of the next morning.

"RJ, wake up, we're here." Janelle said, poking my arm.

"Uh." I groaned. "OK."

We grabbed our bags and dropped them in the living room on our way to the bedroom, falling into bed, exhausted.

I woke around noon, alone in bed. After a good stretch, I hit the john and went looking for Janelle. I found her in the kitchen, nursing a cup of coffee. I kept some around for when she visited. I poured myself a glass of OJ and sat down. "You're up early." I observed. "Hell, I'd still be in bed if you were still there."

"Been up for a while." She smiled, half heartedly. "If you're up for it, we need to have that talk."

"Sounds rather ominous." I said. "If I wasn't awake before, I am now." I could see pain in those beautiful brown eyes. "I can see something is troubling you, just tell me."

"I don't know where to start." She frowned. "It all happened so fast."

I looked at her, puzzled. I had no idea what she was talking about. I reached over and took her hand. "What happened?"

"I'm falling in love with you." She said, choking back tears.

I let that sink in for a bit, then started to say something.

"Shhh." She said, placing her index finger on my lips. "Let me explain." Taking a deep breath, she spoke. "Part of why I came here for school was to avoid distractions, focus on my studies." "I had no intentions of dating, after my last boyfriend, men were the furthest thing from my mind, then we met." "That was entirely my fault, I could have kept walking, but I was homesick and your car..." She stopped momentarily, collecting her thoughts. "When you came on to me, I was sure you were just another jerk trying to get in my pants, but I was lonely and stupid, I violated my own rule." "Then you were so charming and wonderful, I just couldn't let you go."

"OK." I said. "I'm..."

"Not done yet." She hissed, startling me. "When I opened your Christmas present, part of me wanted it to be a ring and part of me was terrified that it was." "If you'd have asked me to marry you at that time, I think I would have said yes, and it scared the shit out of me." "This is NOT what I had planned for myself." "I want a career in medicine, I don't want to sacrifice that career being a wife or mother." "You are derailing that plan, I can't let that happen, even if I want it too."

I was dumbstruck. I felt like all the air had been sucked from the room. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Tears ran down my cheeks, she'd just torn out my heart. I hadn't fully realized how I felt about her until that moment, I was falling in love with her as well. I hadn't wanted a relationship, wasn't looking for one, it was a distraction, she was right, but it didn't make it hurt any less.

"This may be the biggest mistake of my life." She continued. "But I have this vision, and I'm going to chase it." "I've worked too hard to get here, and as much as I want to be with you, I can't, at least not in the way you want." She placed her hands on my cheeks, wiping away a stray tear. "This in 100% my fault." She said. "I led you on knowing we had no future." "I'm sorry I hurt you, deceived you, you've done nothing wrong except picking me to love." She hugged me, then broke down sobbing, unable to continue.

We held each other for what seemed an eternity as my mind churned, so many emotions swirling in my head. I completely understood her reasons, Hell I had the same ones, if I was being honest. That's why most of my previous relationships were one night stands. I didn't want any long term entanglements until I was out of school. Trying to manage a relationship AND going to college wasn't going to work, I knew it, yet I blundered into one anyway. As much as I wanted to be mad at her, she'd actually saved both of us. Chances were good that if we'd continued on this path one, or both of us would wash out. I wasn't willing to let that happen any more than she was.

I pulled away, smiling faintly, then kissed her softly on the lips. "As much as I want you to be wrong, you're not." I said, my voice still shaky. "I'm falling for you as well, something neither one of us can afford at this time." "I live off campus to prevent myself from getting distracted, avoiding contact with others so I won't be tempted." "It was just so easy, allowing myself to stray from my carefully crafted path with you." "You are everything I could ever want, it's just the wrong time." "I won't say I'm glad you made this decision, but it had to be done."

Janelle looked up at me and smiled, relieved to some extent that I understood her reasons and accepted them, even if they hurt. "If I ever wanted a husband, I couldn't do any better than you, if that means anything."

"It does." I said. "If you should ever change your mind, I might still be available, who knows?" I chuckled.

"Not likely." She grinned. "You're WAY too charming, but I'll keep it in mind."

Later that day, I took her back to the dorm. She'd managed to get in contact with her RA, who apparently hadn't gone home, so she could get back into her room.

After that, we still ran into each other, occasionally, but over time, I saw less and less of her, mostly because if I wasn't in class, I was home studying. Exactly what I should have been doing. The last time I saw her was at graduation, well afterwards actually. After the traditional mortarboard toss, I was looking for mine when I heard a familiar voice.