Jane's Addiction Pt. 01

Story Info
Jane's husband really shows his love for her.
2.6k words
13.8k
17
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil asked his wife Jane to be completely honest with him;

"Do you have someone else Jane?" asked Phil.

"No, of course not, I've never been unfaithful!" she replied, looking hurt.

"Well, you need to find someone sweetheart." he told her, "You're still a beautiful woman, and you need someone who can satisfy your desires."

"I love you, and only you." she told him.

"I love you too, and that's why I want you to find someone, enjoy a discreet relationship for now." he said.

"Please stop Phil, I don't want to cheat on you." she said.

"Oh Jane, it wouldn't be cheating if I've suggested it, it's a sign of my love for you that I'd rather you enjoyed another man when I'm no longer able." he told her.

Phil knew he could no longer satisfy the woman he loved, and he didn't want her to be unsatisfied, unfulfilled, during the best years of her life. Multiple Sclerosis had gradually taken his life away, little by little, piece by piece, until he could no longer make love with Jane the way he once did. He loved her deeply, and because he cared so much for her, he wanted her to find another man, and have some time for herself. He hoped she could find some decent, honest man, who could appreciate her, and understand their marital situation.

They used to make love as often as they had when they first met, but now, fatigue prevented anything involving exertion, so while he could still kiss and caress her, make love to her in every foreplay and oral sense, he couldn't perform the ultimate act as he once did.

She'd never complained, and was satisfied with his oral talents, as she always had been, but he wanted her to feel as she used to, with lovemaking leaving her completely fulfilled. She was still only 37, so he knew she needed it, even if she denied it.

Jane had always been faithful, had never crossed any boundaries. Of course, she'd flirted, with a couple of younger guys at her office, but that was just banter, at least she thought it was. Now, unable to ignore Phil's suggestion, she began to think about one of them. Jake is ten years her junior, and always seems nice and genuine, flirting notwithstanding. She now started to think about him more, and she realized she was moist, as she wondered how she could take the flirting further, if she was going to do as Phil wanted.

The following day, Jake brought some papers into her office, and the usual banter between them began. He teased her, saying she didn't know what she was missing with a younger guy, and this time she said,

"You'd run a mile if I tried to seduce you, Jake!"

"You think?" said Jake, "You really think I'd run?"

"Well, why not show me what you would do then?" she told him.

Jake moved closer, put his arm around her back, and gently pulled her close, his mouth looking for hers, and, as Jane did the same, they began to kiss. She felt a mixture of feelings, excitement at what she was doing, guilt that she was now betraying her husband, for the first time in their married life. She was all too aware that her panties were soaking by now, and she broke off the kiss.

"Wow!" she said, "You do know how to kiss!"

"Well, I'm not running Jane, I'm right here." he said.

"We need to find a hotel." she suggested.

"I know a nice place where we can go after work." he told her.

"Please, can we meet there, rather than start office gossip?" she asked.

"Of course, I'll write down the address when I confirm the room." he told her.

Jane drew up in her car, seeing Jake's was already parked. She texted him to say she'd arrived, and he waited at the room door as she came up.

"She shut the door behind her, and she looked at Jake, admiring him, how good looking he really was. He moved towards her, and they began kissing once more. Jane was in ecstasy as their tongues explored each other's mouths, and they moved to the bed and sat down, then quickly lay back, kissing the entire time.

Jake reached up, ran his hand over her blouse, feeling her flesh, knowing he'd wanted her for such a long time. She reached for him, rubbing him through his trousers, amazed at his size as he grew. She unzipped him, and his cock was free, and she felt it properly for the first time. He was circumcised, a first for her, and his bulbous glans felt huge in her palm.

Their kissing became more passionate, and their breathing became heavier, as Jane rolled on top of him, shedding her blouse as she struggled not to break off from kissing. Jake reached up, caressing her breasts through her bra, and running his hands over her, down to her waist. Her skirt looked so good on her, tight and hugging her figure perfectly. He unzipped it, and slipped his hands down her tights, feeling her lovely cheeks, and the panties she wore beneath.

Jane now kissed down Jake's body, unbuttoning his shirt as she went, tasting his skin as she lowered herself, lower, and lower, then, she gripped his shaft, just inches from her face. She admired it, the first cock that wasn't her husband's that she seen or touched for fifteen years. She'd never seen a glans she'd wanted in her mouth, as much as she wanted this one, and she slipped her lips over it, flicking her tongue underneath, and feeling him tense and relax, like she was pressing a button, controlling his muscles.

He tasted so good, she thought, as she worked her tongue around his shaft, as he oozed pre-come which she enjoyed tasting. Jake wanted to see her undressed now, and he sat up and undid her bra, then slipped her skirt down, leaving her in her tights and panties. She looked gorgeous, he thought, her nipples erect on her smallish, firm breasts, and he slipped his mouth around one, sucking and licking it, like nothing had ever tasted so good.

Jane took his hand, and guided him down between her legs, and he rubbed and fondled her, feeling her panties were soaked through. He pulled at her tights, loving how they showed off her figure so perfectly, and as they slipped down, and Jane kicked them free, he pulled her panties aside and slipped his hand into her beautiful, natural pussy. She felt wonderful to Jake, as he rubbed her juices that had been flowing from her. Finally, he pulled her panties off, bringing them up to his face, and, breathing in deeply, enjoyed Jane's scent, feeling his cock twitch as he did so.

Now, they were both completely free of clothes, and as they admired each other's bodies, their tongues collided again, and they fell onto the bed, hands running over each other's bodies, rubbing against one another. Jake once again felt her breasts, while she gripped his shaft, running her palm up and down, loving how thick he felt, and wondering how it would stretch her.

Jane was on top, so, as they kissed, she slid her bum down, down until she felt that huge glans probe her opening. She pushed down, easing him inside her, and gasping as he stretched her. Jake continued licking and sucking her breasts, nibbling on her nipples gently, making her cry out with pleasure. She had him fully inside now, and began working herself on his shaft, lubricating his length with her pussy cream.

It had been so long since she'd actually fucked, and now she realized just how much she'd missed it, and Jake's large glans felt very different inside her, more intense than she was used to. Jake began thrusting up as she slid up and down, and she felt herself building to orgasm. She gripped Jake under his arms, and whispered,

"Fuck me Jake, fuck me like you've never fucked before!"

Jake thrust harder, and deeper, but not faster, this felt good as it was. She gripped him tightly as her orgasm gripped her, and as she shook and tensed, feelings flowed through her, feelings that she hadn't felt for so long. Jake felt a warm trickle run down his balls, and Jane relaxed, slumped herself on him, waiting to regain her breath.

Jake, still solid, slid out from underneath her, and she turned over, lay on her back, and relaxed her thighs so they lay open nicely. He had to taste her after she'd come, so he slipped between her legs, and licked her, tasting her sweet juices, and feeling how hot she was. He licked, and gently pulled her labia with his mouth, and sucked on her very swollen clit. She moaned again, gasping as he touched her clit at the right moment, then, without warning, she let go a stream of beautiful clear fluid, and Jake caught as much of it as he could in his mouth.

"Oh Jake, that felt so good I can't begin to tell you!" she sighed.

"You taste so good Jane, I could taste you all night.! he said.

Now, Jane beckoned him to give her his cock once more, now she could satisfy his needs. He pushed against her pussy, looking down, watching himself ease inside her, then began fucking her again. She looked so beautiful below him, as she ran her fingers through his chest hair, rubbing his nipples, sending orgasmic shots through his nerves.

She lay underneath him, loving his cock as it slid in and out, and she longed to feel warm come inside her again. Jake fucked harder, and harder, and as she sighed and gasped below him, he felt himself close. He shouted out, then began to thrust uncontrollably, firing his seed deep into her sweet pussy, and Jane began to come again. She begged him to keep going, and he desperately kept thrusting past his climax, and she let go of another stream, then, he collapsed on top of her, both of them breathless and exhausted.

Jane lay motionless, just savoring the moment, once a distant memory, but now to be enjoyed once more. Jake kissed her, telling her he'd never enjoyed making love with anyone before, the way he loved this.

"I'm so glad you said 'with' Jake." she whispered.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You didn't say 'making love to' you said 'with', it makes all the difference you know." she told him.

Now he understood, and he knew he could never do anything 'to' Jane, only 'with' her.

They lay on the bed, kissing and caressing each other, and Jake asked if she would stay.

"The room's paid for." he told her.

"I'd love to, but my husband is expecting me home." she said, regretfully.

"Can't you make something up and call him?" he asked.

"Not tonight, next time I promise Jake." she told him.

Jake looked disappointed, and she felt bad for him, like she'd used him, though she knew she hadn't.

"Do you want this to be more than just sex Jake?" she asked.

"Yes of course, I've wanted you for longer than you know." he confessed.

"I do like you Jake, but you need to understand that my husband is chronically ill, so I can't hurt him, or abandon him." she explained.

Jake had heard about her husband, everyone at work felt sorry about his health, as he was still young, same age as her in fact.

"Don't worry, I won't make any demands on you Jane, we'll just take things as they come, okay?" he said.

"Speaking of things to come, would you like to, once more?" she said with a seductive smile.

"Oh yes!" he replied, and they resumed kissing.

Jane rubbed herself on his thigh as they kissed, her juices still flowing between her legs. Jake reached down, and began playing with her, rubbing his finger around her clit, feeling her jerk, tense and relax, as he swirled his fingertip around her swollen bud. She enjoyed this, and his touch was more thoughtful than she'd expected, like he really cared about her satisfaction more than his own.

Of course, she couldn't allow his selflessness to go unrewarded, so she reached down and made sure he enjoyed her hand as much as she was enjoying his. She still couldn't believe what a lovely glans he had, so much larger than his shaft, and she knew it felt different inside her to any she'd had before. She gently rubbed his shaft as he continued playing with her, then she broke from kissing, and slipped down, kissing his chest, down over his stomach, then feeling her face against his glans, she slipped her mouth over him.

Jake let out a long gasp, as Jane's tongue flicked around the underside of his glans, then she closed her lips around him and sucked deeply. He really loved the way she felt, and he knew she really enjoyed doing it. He'd known some women who only really went down to try and please their partners, but Jane was one of those who was doing it because she loved the feel, the taste, and loved it in her mouth, every bit as much as she loved it between her legs.

Jake asked her to turn around and straddle him, so, as he lay on his back, Jane slipped over him, and as she continued her oral magic on him, he buried his face between her legs, tasting her wonderful juices, as he probed his tongue between her labia. As Jane sucked heavily on his glans, he expertly sucked her clit, flicking his tongue around it as he sucked. Jane tensed and quivered, and he felt himself do the same, as her tongue brought him closer to orgasm.

As he licked and sucked her, she let go a small stream of clear juice, and he let it all trickle into his mouth, savoring the taste of her sweet nectar. Jane felt him twitch, and his balls tightened, and she knew he was close, and, as he continued to lick her, she released another stream of fluid, and it sent him over the edge.

"I'm coming Jane!" he gasped as he began spilling his seed, and Jane held her lips tightly closed around him, taking it all in her mouth. His orgasm subsided, and she let him slip from her mouth, then swallowed the remainder of his come. She turned around, and they kissed once again.

"You've no idea how much I needed this." she said.

"If you only knew how long I've dreamed of this." replied Jake.

They were both really enjoying being together, and Jane wished she could spend the night, but not this time, sadly, she thought. They sat up, and began to dress, still pausing to kiss as they did so. They both felt something more than just a great sexual encounter, both realizing just how they suited each other's desires, and already missing each other before they'd even parted.

They walked out of the hotel together, feeling that they didn't want to sneak around entirely secretly, and as they reached Jane's car, they kissed in the car park, holding each other tightly.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" said Jane.

"Yes, I can't wait to get back to work now!" he smiled.

"Thank you!" said Jane, and she kissed his cheek and smiled.

Jake stood there, watching her drive off, wondering where this would lead, but knowing he couldn't push her. He sat in his own car, and headed home, knowing he wasn't going to stop thinking about Jane.

  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
RoquefortFilesRoquefortFiles8 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous User, if you want your negative comment to remain then perhaps you ought to show who you are. You can see how wrong you were as all negative comments with a username remain for all to see.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian8 months ago

We know nothing about the characters except for their names and their situation. It's too short for the reader to feel any emotion or interest, get involved with the characters, or enjoy the writing. Every writer has a file full of these misfires, scenes vignettes are parts of stories that never even made it far enough to blow up on the launch pad. There's a story there, but it needs to be developed. Come on. Writers, write. I won't rate it.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous698 months ago

You know it’s a cuck/slut tale if IC and all Lockey are enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow! I know it was his idea but the way you wrote this I really don't like her at all. She goes from just a sentence or two of not wanting to cheat and her being faithful to just all out slut in a nano second! She didn't call her husband from the office to say " are you sure" as once this is done it is done. Then she talks of love and spending the night with Jake? So instead of just getting sex because husband cannot perform she is basically taking in his replacement in just one day. Good bye husband and whatever time they had together and just get a nurse for the poor guy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well Jane is certainly a Loving Wife and very obedient to her MS stricken husband.

How much time did she wait between 'Please stop Phil, I don't want to cheat on you' and 'We need to find a hotel'.

How will Jane pull off spending the whole night with Jake and feel like she's not 'abandoning him(Phil). We will

see how she reconciles this in her head.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories