Jane's Birthday Present Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot encounter with 2 girls at sex shop.
1.4k words
4.4
6.8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been going out with Jane for a couple of months. She is a very petite latin girl with flawless olive skin, dark brown eyes you can get lost in, and an amazing tight little body. She has the most wonderful B cup breast with large puffy areolas topped with soft sensitive nipples. We have had incredible marathon sex sessions right from the start. She is such a sexual dynamo. She is slow to get started but, wow, once she gets going, she gets almost desperately horny and a bit aggressive - asking me loudly time and time again to fuck her harder. Our fucking sessions have been so intense that we barely have the energy to collapse afterward into a sweaty spent pile.

Her birthday was coming up and I wanted to get her something memorable. I was going to be out of town a lot for work in the next few months and thought I would get her a bit of a companion in the form of a dildo. I looked online and the choices were overwhelming: silicone, glass, big ones, small ones, thick ones, thin ones, smooth ones, bumpy ones, vibrating ones, realistic ones, and don't get me started on colors - I had no idea what to get. I decide it might be best to visit a local sex shop and get some helpful advice.

Near where I work is a shop called the Angel's Den - I had never been inside but would often peek at their erotic window displays when I walked by. I headed over to the store after work a couple of weeks before Jane's birthday. I wandered around the store and found a display case full of dildo's in every imaginable color, shape, and size. I think the clerks can intuitively tell when you are overwhelmed and in need of some guidance. A very tall beautiful young women approached me and said,

"Hi, I am Amy, Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Hi, um - I want to get a present for my girlfriend and - and um - was thinking of getting her a dildo, but I don't know which one to choose - there are so many choices," I nervously replied not really making eye contact.

"The right one really depends on the girl," she replied, then waited till I looked up at her and then stared deeply into my eyes.

Amy continued "Why don't you tell me a little about your girlfriend? that might help me recommend something,"

I proceed to tell her about how petite Jane's amazing body was and the intensity of our sex sessions.

"OK - how about I tell you the things I like about my favorite dildo and how it feels for me?' she replied.

She continued "I am a big fan of the more realistic silicone dildo's and especially fond of black ones like this one, I call this one King Dong".

She reached into the case and pulled out an absolutely massive black dildo with a huge bulbous head and realistic looking ridges and veins down the 12" length of it.

"I like this one for how full it makes me feel. I find my orgasms come really easily and are incredibly intense when I use this. It is important to go slow at first with something this big and to use lots of lube, but once you are warmed up, believe me it is amazing" she said.

"I could maybe see that it might work for you since you are so tall and my girlfriend Jane is really quite petite and I don't think a dildo that big would ever fit in her," I replied.

She paused, then smiled mischievously and said,

"I will be right back".

A couple of minutes later she came around the corner with a beautiful very tiny redhead in tow.

"Jim, meet Sara, is she about Jane's size?" Amy asked.

"Actually, Jane is probably a little bit taller," I replied.

"So, if it works for Sara, will you buy it?" Amy asked

"Sure, if it works for Sara, I will buy it," I replied.

Sara came over and grabbed the dildo and a bottle of lube and said,

"Follow me".

I followed her down the aisle towards the back of the store. She had on a tight form fitting black tube dress that was so short that you were sure on the next step you would see the beautiful crease at the bottom of her ass cheeks. I was a bit mesmerized by the swaying of her tiny hips. She led me into the last change room right at the back. I hadn't noticed, but Amy was right behind me and pushed me inside and locked the door.

"Why don't we sit over here," Amy pointed at a bench on the far side of the change room.

Sara got herself positioned on the other bench across from us.

Sara then told me "with small girls it is really important to get us very warmed up and use lots of lube before using something this big,"

She put the lube and dildo down and spread her legs and hiked up her dress. I was surprised to see she wasn't wearing any panties. It would explain the missing thong line when she walked in front of me to the back of the store. She licked her fingers and began to gently massage her pussy. I couldn't help but stare, she had the most beautiful tiny pussy with the most delicate delicious looking lips. She started to spread the lips and rub even more vigorously and eventually inserted one finger in her pussy. She slowly moved her finger in and out and then added another finger. Then she spread some lube on her fingers and rubbed some on her beautiful little pussy and pushed her fingers back into her pussy. She eventually added one more finger. After about 10 minutes she was thrusting her whole hand in and out of her pussy.

By this point I had a raging hard-on and the fact Amy had reached over and started to rub it through my pants wasn't helping. I couldn't take this attention for long and undid my pants and pulled them down to my ankle's. Amy immediately leaned over and put my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me and said,

"Let me do this while you watch the show".

Just then Sara announced "I think I am ready now for King Dong".

Sara added some lube to her pussy and put a coating the length of King Dong.

Sara started rubbing its bulbous head up and down the lips of her pussy and then using both hands started to slowly push it inside herself. At first she only had a couple of inches in her and slowly moved it in and out but pretty quickly she was ferociously thrusting probably half of the massively thick dildo in and out of her pussy.

I was so turned with Amy's mouth around my cock and watching Sara fuck herself with King Dong. I asked Sara,

"Can I help fuck your pussy with that?"

She motioned me over, still slamming King Dong in and out of her very stretched pussy. I moved over to the bench with Sara and reached down onto King Dong first just feeling her push it in and out of herself then taking a bit of control and thrusting it into her myself. Amy followed us over and had my cock back in her mouth again. Amy was taking my cock deep into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down on my cock with a vengeance. By this time Sara was starting to moan and then began shrieking and started to shudder and shake as her orgasm overcame her. I too couldn't take it anymore and exploded into Amy's waiting mouth.

Sara slumped against the wall and was now ever so slowly pushing the King Dong in and out of her pussy. She had a very satisfied, spent look on her face. Amy was now slowly licking up and down my cock looking up at me. Finally Sara pulled King Dong out of herself.

Sara took a moment to catch her breath and then looked over and smiled and said, "I guess you are going to buy this now?"