Jane's Birthday Present Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex shop clerk tells story of her first BBC.
2.2k words
4.22
5.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am new to writing Erotica - please feel free to give me feedback and suggestion in the comments, so I can make my stories better

##########################

It had been almost a year since I got Jane the King Dong dildo for her birthday. To say she loved it was huge understatement. When I was out of town she would use it to pound away on her tiny little pussy in marathon solo sessions. We even did some really intense FaceTime sessions together when I was on the road for work.

Her birthday was fast approaching and I was not having much success in coming up with an idea to top King Dong. I thought I would go see Amy and Sara at the Angel's Den and see if they had any ideas.

I was running some errands on Saturday morning and got to the store near lunch. I wandered around the store a bit not really seeing anything that was right. I asked the woman at the cash register if Amy or Sara still worked there. She told me Sara was actually working today and was in the back doing inventory.

"Do you want me to go get her?" she asked.

"That would be great, she was so helpful last year when I was shopping for my girlfriend's birthday," I replied.

She disappeared into the back and a few moments later Sara appeared.

I started with, "I don't' know if you remember me, but you helped me pick out a present for my girl friend's birthday last year,"

She smiled and quickly replied, "Oh yes, I remember, we had some fun together, and you bought a King Dong for your girlfriend, as I recall".

"Did she like it?" with a mischievous little glint in her eyes.

"Like isn't the right word, love-it, worship-it is much closer to the truth," I replied. "The trouble is how do I top a gift like that this year?"

Sara and I wandered around the store for a while and nothing she showed me was quite right. Then Sara paused and turned around and almost said something then paused again. It looked like she was thinking whether she wanted to say something or not.

"I am not sure you would be into this, but I have an idea that worked for me," she said.

She continued, "About 6 months after I got my own King Dong. I was thinking about how much I loved it and how it felt and how realistic it looked. And then it came to me maybe it was a real big black dick was what I was actually craving".

She let the last sentence just hang in the air for a while. I was taken by surprise with the idea and then paused for quite a long time and thought about Jane and finally replied,

"Wow, I hadn't thought of that but I could imagine Jane liking that".

Sara replied, "It took me a few months to find someone, but when I did it was amazing".

"How did you find the right guy and how did you figure out if he was a jerk or not? I asked.

"I found someone at my gym," she replied and then smiled.

"Do you want me to tell you all the sorted details?" she asked. "I love telling the story and it gets me so hot and horny".

"Wow, I loved to hear the whole story'" I replied.

She suggested we head across the street for a coffee. We got a booth and she sat beside me with our coffee and she started to tell her story.

She started,

The rugby team from the University started using the gym for training last fall and one day I bumped into Micheal. I literally bumped into him rounding the corner on the way to the whirlpool. I was in a tiny bikini and Micheal was in a pair of tight surf shorts. Micheal is an absolutely beautiful black man - 6' 8", probably 270 pounds, and not an ounce of fat on him. He is totally ripped. So, we sat together in the whirlpool and talked. I found out he was actually just finishing up a Law degree and had already been headhunted by one of the top firms in town. He actually was almost a bit shy, but really easy to talk to. When we got out of the Whirlpool I could see the outline of his cock through his shorts - it was huge!

Sara smiled at me, snuggled a bit closer to me in the booth, and continued the story.

I asked him if he wanted to grab a coffee sometime and he suggested how about right now after our showers. I quickly agreed. When I came out of the locker room he was standing by the front doors waiting. We headed across the street to this coffee shop. We must have been quite the pair to see - him and 6' 8" and me at 4' 10". We sat and talked and I quickly was comfortable talking with him. I wasn't sure how to bring up sexual cravings to be fucked by a big black man. Eventually, I got up the courage and told him about King Dong and my interest in trying out the real thing. He smiled and said he might be interested but wanted to think about it.

We finished our coffee and we got up to leave and he reached around me and gave me a big hug. It was amazing to be locked inside those huge arms pressed against his huge chest. I watched as he walked down the street to his car.

A couple of days later he appeared in the store and he said he asked if my offer was still good. I smiled and said yes, absolutely. I just about wanted to jump him right there. I told him I got off at 6 and to meet me at my apartment at 7 o'clock.

I had butterflies in my stomach as 7:00 o'clock rolled around. There finally was a quiet knock at the door. I had worn a short skirt and tube top that were easy to get off. I opened the door and invited him in. He looked around and commented on how nice my apartment looked. We sat on the couch and had a glass of wine and talked some more. Finally, I put my glass down and moved over to kiss him, but the size difference really made it difficult. Finally, I just sat on his lap and started to kiss him. I was so excited I could barely breathe and was quickly rubbing his crotch and kissing him deeply. He pushed me away a bit and said, "you can slow down and savour this, we have all night". With that, he leaned in and gently kissed me with our lips barely touching. He pulled slightly away and smiled and then ran his fingers through my hair. And told me how beautiful I was and how much he had been thinking about this for the past few days. I got up and pulled him by the hand into the bedroom.

At this point, I noticed Sara had reached under her skirt and was starting to rub her pussy. When she saw me notice she reached over with her other hand and started to rub my cock through my pants.

She continued telling the story.

Once in the bedroom, I started to undo his belt and he told me to go slow and that I should tell him if anything hurts and that he would try to be as gentle as he could. He went on telling me that the problem with being so big is it can hurt a woman if you don't spend lots of time getting her ready. That only made me hornier. I got his pants down and got his dick out and it was huge even when it wasn't hard. The contrast of my tiny white hands on his giant black dick was breathtaking. I stroked him for a while till his dick started to get hard. I took a long time looking at it, examining it from different angles and finally leaned in and kissed it. I was so turned on by this point. This was going to happen!

He then asked if he could taste me and get me ready. I nodded yes. I was already so wet with anticipation. He gently put me on my back, pulled off my skirt and top and began kissing the insides of my ankles and kissing up mey legs. I was in heaven. He paused and spent a lot of time kissing the insides of my knees. By the time he got up to my inner thighs I was arching my back and trying to push my pussy towards his kisses. He was driving me crazy with anticipation. Finally, he very gently ran his tongue down my outer labia and then paused and kissed his way back up so slowly and gently. He licked his fingers and gently rubbed up the other side of my pussy. He did this for what felt like forever, before he used his whole tongue and slowly licked my pussy from the bottom, almost to the top stopping uncomfortably close to my clit. He then gently kissed his way down my pussy. I was getting so wet by this point.

"We need to get you ready," he announced. "Do you have the lube, I suggested?"

I handed him the bottle of lube and he put some on his fingers. He then used one of his fingers and traced up and down my inner pussy lips then gently inserted just the tip of that finger barely into my pussy and waited. He then pushed his finger slightly deeper and in a few minutes had his finger deeply buried in me. All this while, he was softly massaging my clit with his thumb. This went on for a long time with him gently massaging my pussy and adding a second finger, and then a third. Eventually he had four fingers inside me and started to push in and slowly pull them out. He picked up the pace and I was just about panting at this point. When he announced,

"I think you are ready".

He put some lube on his cock and rubbed a lot of lube on my pussy. I was loving his attention and the anticipation. He began to rub the enormous head of his cock up and down the glistening lips of my pussy and then just pushed the tip barely into my pussy and waited till my pussy relaxed and then would push slightly further and wait again. It was a feeling like I had never had before being so filled up, so stretched, so turned on. Eventually, he had probably 6 inches of his monster dick inside me and started to slowly pull it out and push it in. He asked if I was OK. The best I could do was nod. I was so lost in how amazing it felt.

I couldn't believe it but in a few minutes he was slamming that huge black cock in and out of me and I was pushing back meeting every thrust. I started to shudder and shake and then desperately grabbed onto him as a huge oragasm overcame me. He slowed down but didn't stop fucking me. Once the orgasm subsided, he began to fuck me faster and after a few minutes was even fucking harder and faster then the first time. I started to get that feeling again but this time it felt like my whole body was going to orgasm. He kept up the pace and I again grabbed him and oragsmed even harder. This time squirting all over his cock and stomach.

He pulled out and rolled me onto my hands and knees and quickly pushed back into me. Now he was slowly pumping his dick in and out of me. He would pause when he was almost out of me and do some shallow quick thrusts. This went on for probably 10 minutes till I could feel that whole body rush starting to build. When I was really close he began slamming his cock in and out of me. I came so hard, again squirting all over his stomach and bed.

The next few hours are a bit of a blur of different positions, too many oragasms to count and tons of squirting and a very soaked bed. I finally fell asleep in his arms. How woke me a couple of hours later and saint he actually needed to go study for a test. He got me a glass of water, got dressed and was gone. +

My bed was so wet from all the squirting that I needed to sleep on the couch for almost a week, till it dried out. I am not sure the mattress will ever be the same.

I have seen him a few times since then at the gym but never got a chance to repeat this.

She smiled and looked at me and said "Does that sound like something Jane might like?"