Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Veronica said before letting out another small moan.

Jane was pleased with herself and pulled her shorts back up. It was the sexiest and most confident she ever felt in her life. Even though she gave Veronica two life changing orgasms, Jane was pretty sure she was the one who actually enjoyed the massage more.

That night as Jane was in bed about to fall asleep, she received a text message. It wasn't like her to look at her phone after she decided to go to bed but she was curious if it was Veronica.

"Hola."

It was Veronica. A jolt of excitement went through Jane. She suddenly had the energy to stay awake just a little bit longer.

"Hey Veronica, how are you," she responded.

"I'm good," Veronica texted. "Thank you for all three of my massages this weekend!"

"Lol, you're welcome," Jane responded. "You're my favorite client."

"Gracias," said Veronica. "I loved all of it."

"What was your favorite part?" asked the curious Jane.

"Seeing you in a thong," answered Veronica.

Jane was shocked at the Latina's answer. "Really???" she responded.

"Yes! You looked so sexy," Veronica responded.

Jane blushed with joy. She assumed that Veronica's answer would be one of the orgasms she gave her. Jane assumed the answer would be something she did for her client. She wasn't expecting the answer to be just the sight of her in a thong. Jane was so insecure about her ass. But Veronica made her feel sexy and special.

"You're so sweet, but my ass is not great," Jane texted.

"No, it's perfect," responded Veronica. "I hope I get to see it again someday."

Veronica continued to make Jane feel sexy and beautiful. This meant more to Jane than Veronica could have ever imagined. The two co-workers exchanged goodnight texts knowing that they would see each other at work the next morning.

Jane was a bit sad that the amazing weekend she had with her co-worker was over. She figured that things would probably go back to normal once her work week started again. But for one weekend, thanks to Veronica, she felt sexy and confident. Jane needed that more than anything else in the world.

12