All Comments on 'Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 06'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 4 years ago

with the exception of the spanking, it was alright

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
Awesome For Jane!!!!

I felt the entire reading of Ch. 06 was excellent, since Jane continues developing her internal positive confidence, with Veronica's enlightening support. The chapter advanced quite nicely with Jane "standing her ground" on being paid by Ashely for the massage.

I am definitely not a BDSM fan, and certainly do not feel Jane's spanking of Ashely reached that level. Jane used the "Spanking" to regain "Ashely's Attention", as she attempted reverting to her early bitchiness. The spanking was assuredly at an appropriate level for this story and did not adversely affect any of the beauty of Jane's continuing metamorphosis in Ch. 06

Great Story By Author & Definitely a 5*-STAR Rating For Ch. 06!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great!

All of it was great. She deserved the awesome spanking. Was hoping Jane was going to make Ashley eat her pussy too. Hope she does in another chapter. Great stories to jerk off too. Love it. Keep it up and keep me up and hard!!!

Graison89Graison89almost 4 years ago
Круто

Это просто нечто. автор продолжай. Такое не стоит забрасывать. Надеюсь Моника тоже будет на своем месте.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I agree with the other comments here, this has been a good chapter. I gave this chapter 5 stars . I would have enjoy seeing a little more hesitant on Ashley's part but I found the story more about Jane's assertiveness then Ashley submitting. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't know why

You decided to eschew the massage theme. It was like Janes superpower and was what initially broke down the walls between her and Veronica. Ashley walked right into Janes lair, and it was the perfect opportunity for her to oil Ashley up and make her beg for a slippery finger in her ass. You accomplished the same thing but lost a lot of the eroticism in the scene IMHO. I also find spanking and massaging a hot oiled ass far more sensual than when no oil is involved. It even makes more sense based on the title you chose. The theme seemed to be predicated on massage/spanking/dominance in that order with the positive end result of improving Janes self confidence. It seems that the massage part has been lost or trivialized, which doesn't make sense to me. JM2CW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Stuff

But I’m with the general consensus here. There needed to be some more build up and there is already an answer in the premise you started the story with in the first place! I’m looking forward to the rest of this story, hopefully it goes on for a while because I think it’s really good. It just needs some tweaks, I se you made a recording, good on you that takes a Lot of effort.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Good stuff

But I have to agree with the comment that mentioned the massage aspect. And Ashley's rather easy submission. A serious erotic massage with a build up of teasing, until Ashley was begging for it would have been so Hot!

And I hate to beat a dead horse here, especially when I am enjoying the series, but the grammar and punctuation needs work. please give it some attention in future chapters.

Really curious what Ashley will admit to Monica (which don't sound like Latino names btw) ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES