Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She saw herself fucking the hot Latina from behind. The sight of Ashley moaning uncontrollably made Jane feel so powerful and sexy. She gave a strong and sexy pose as she watched herself hump the shit out of her Latina bitch.

"You like being fucked doggy style?" Jane asked, while watching the Latina twerk on her dildo.

"I like it!" confessed Ashley. She was humiliated but she had to finish. She swallowed her pride and accepted that she was loving all of it. But hopefully that was it for her. Hopefully there wasn't anything else that the Asian could put her through.

"Since you like being fucked doggy style so much, why don't you bark like a dog?" asked Jane.

Ashley's eyes opened wide, like she saw a ghost. But it wasn't a ghost she realized. It was her own desires that were scaring her. She loved the feeling of being fucked by Jane so much that she was willing to do anything in that moment.

"Bark Bark Bark!" she barked, through her moans. She continued bouncing back on forth on Jane's strap-on while barking like a dog. The embarrassment only helped with the sensation. She didn't want to enjoy this, but she was crumbling into pieces right in front of the woman she used to despise. Her pride had been completely swallowed. She was a slave to Jane's demands. Not only because she had no other option, but also because she trusted that Jane's directions would lead her only into more sensational and pleasurable places.

One final command came from the dominant Asian. "Reach around and finger your ass," she instructed.

There was so much going on already. But Ashley wasn't in a position to object to any of Jane's demands. She kept herself propped up with one hand, and with the other she reached around herself and began fingering her own ass.

All at once, several feelings rushed through the Latina. There were the physical feelings: fingering her own ass, being fucked doggy style, being spanked, having her hair pulled. But there were also the emotional feelings: swallowing her pride, being defeated, being dominated, barking like a dog, doing all the things she previously thought she was above doing. Perhaps one could be attributed most, or perhaps they all contributed equally, but Ashley needed to cum and she couldn't let it be stopped this time.

"May I please cum!" she asked, desperate for approval.

"What did you say?" asked Jane, wanting her to beg for it.

"May I please cum now!" begged Ashley.

"Just a little bit longer," teased Jane.

Like a good girl, Ashley continued to bounce on the strap-on as she fingered her own ass and accepted the spankings from her mami. Jane was very pleased with the Latina's acceptance of her submissive role.

"You may cum now," said Jane.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned Ashley, at the top of her lungs. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her ass bounced up and down from the intense orgasm. She squirted all over the table as her muscles convulsed. She continued to moan as her upper body collapsed, leaving her face down against the table and ass up. The strap-on was still inside Ashley and her body continued to quiver from the jolts of pleasure as the orgasm finished her off. She collapsed off Jane's strap-on, allowing the rest of her body to lay flat against the wet table.

Jane brought herself off the table as Ashley lay panting in complete exhaustion. The orgasm took everything out of the Latina. She was too exhausted to be embarrassed about squirting all over the place. She lay on the table, half conscious, as she watched Jane remove the strap-on and put on a sexy red thong.

"She looks so fucking sexy!" Ashley thought to herself, as she tried to regain her strength. Jane walked confidently towards the sexually defeated Latina. As Ashley picked herself up, she realized the mess she made on Jane's table. "I'm so sorry about your table! It's just I came so hard. That felt so good! Everything! I'm sorry, I'll clean it!"

"Don't worry," whispered Jane. "I'll clean it."

Ashley blushed as she flipped her long hair out of her face. "That was amazing!" she confessed, still sounding desperate.

Jane smiled as she handed Ashley her clothes. "Why don't you get dressed and get the fuck out of my office," she instructed.

Ashley looked at her with obedience and submission. "Yes ma'am," she answered, as she began putting her clothes back on.

"And, you're still going to pay me," Jane added.

The Latina looked at the assertive masseuse, not daring the defy her. "Yes ma'am! I can leave a big tip if you want!"

"No," answered Jane. "Just pay me the cost of the session."

Ashley quickly went through her purse and handed the cash to Jane.

"Thank you," said Jane.

"No," said Ashley. "I want to thank you. And I want to say I'm sorry."

"Just get out of my office," responded Jane.

Ashley began to leave but she couldn't without making one more request.

"Um, mami?"

"Yes?"

"May I please have a kiss goodbye," asked Ashley.

Jane paused to think it over. "You can give me a kiss goodbye," she answered.

Jane stuck her cheek out and Ashley was happy to place a kiss on it. It wasn't exactly what the Latina hoped for, but she was more than happy to smooch Jane's cheek.

Ashley left and caught an Uber back to her apartment. Jane cleaned her office and got ready to leave. She was proud of herself. Jane knew that Ashley would never give her problems again. And even if she did, she knew she could put the bitch back in her place again. What impressed her the most is that she was able to stand up to Ashley without Veronica there to support her. However, even though she wasn't there, Jane still felt grateful to her.

"I couldn't have done it without you."

--------------------------

That night, Monica called Ashley.

Ashley: Hello?

Monica: Hey!

Ashley: Oh hey.

Monica: So, how did it go? You MUST tell me!

Ashley: Well...

Monica: Did you put her in her place?

Ashley: Um...well not exactly.

Monica: Well, what happened?

Ashley: I...umm...well...

Monica: Did you see her?

Ashley: Yeah, I found her.

Monica: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Ashley: Let's get a drink tomorrow night. I'll tell you there.

Monica: Okay...

Ashley: But you have to promise me you won't tell anyone.

Monica: Okay, I promise.

----------------

That night, Veronica called Jane.

Jane: Hello?

Veronica: Hola!

Jane: Hey! Where have you been?

Veronica: Sorry mami! I've been really busy with some stuff for work.

Jane: Oh, it's okay. You don't have to apologize. I just thought I would see you for a massage.

Veronica: No, I'm so sorry. I've just been busy with work. But I have to ask you something.

Jane: Yeah?

Veronica: Are you free tomorrow night?

Jane: Yeah, after my massages.

Veronica: Okay when you are done do you want to go Salsa dancing with me?

Jane: Oh, dancing?

Veronica: Yeah, it will be so fun! And I can make it up to you for being busy.

Jane: Well I appreciate it, but I'm such a bad dancer.

Veronica: That's okay! I'll teach you how to Salsa.

Jane: Are you sure you want to take me?

Veronica: Hell yes! Come on, it'll be fun!

Jane: Okay, I'll go. But don't make fun of me. I'm such a bad dancer!

Veronica: It's okay! It will be so much fun and you'll learn.

Jane: Okay, let's do it.

Veronica: Come to my place after you're done with work and I'll drive us there.

Jane: Okay, sounds great. Thanks for inviting me.

Veronica: Yay! I can't wait!

Jane: Me neither!

Veronica: Okay, goodnight Jane. I'll see you tomorrow mami!

Jane: Goodnight. See you tomorrow!

12