All Comments on 'Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 09'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
d16d16almost 4 years ago

Another hot story. Keep em coming. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was fun.

The four ladies vicariously turning each other on and then playing with each other is.very erotic. I find that the massage theme is what helps keep the story on track. I can't wait to see all four ladies in a group massage orgy with Jane in charge.

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
The Hotness Continues Unabated!!!!

This continues being a "Cute & Hot" sexy story with 4-wonderful office ladies. The Massage theme, along with the light spanking keeps the "Story Series Interesting", especially with the Round-Robin sexual escapades. Jane has absolutely gained the complete "Respect & Adoration" of her officemates, which increases the excitement in these continuing brief chapters.

Jane needs to organize an "after hours" group massage and really fulfil all Ashley's, Monica's and Veronica's most erotic desires!!!

5*-Stars All The Way On These Sexy 9-Chapters.

Graison89Graison89almost 4 years ago

Вау! Неожиданно, интригующе! Так держать. Ждем продолжения!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuummy! Wow, I loved this chapter and all of the pussy and asshole grinding with one hand just makes it that much hotter! Thank you, and don't stop writing! Keep your great stories cumming! DC

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

it really is a sexy story, i love girl on girl action, and experimentation. so erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES